The Corruption of Helen Weaver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen was melting on the couch, breathing heavily and moaning as we kneaded her buttocks and thighs. My hands were getting closer to her pussy each time and I could feel her lifting her bum slightly to meet my fingers. I brushed the outside of her vulva and she shivered.

'It's time to flip over,' I said suddenly, breaking the moment. She rolled on to her back, flushed and glistening with perspiration. Her boobs wobbled deliciously and Martin was, again, transfixed.

'I'm delegating those puppies to you,' I announced and guided him around to stand behind her head.

I guess Martin didn't get a lot of action in the bedroom because he reached across and squeezed Helen's tits with glee.

'Just be gentle at first,' I instructed. I didn't want my client mauled by a sex-starved animal and covered in bruises!

'Just the palms of your hands,' she purred, gazing up at him lovingly. I was touched by the moment. It occurred to me that it was the first time I'd heard her actually ask for something sexual.

I left him to play at the 'head end' and continued to stroke and tease her vulva. I was learning my way around her pussy and explored the folds of her labia and perineum with my fingers. Her vaginal entrance pulsed as I stroked her and I teased it gently, using my spare hand to stroke her thighs and tummy.

'Yes please,' she moaned. It's always reassuring to hear 'proper' consent, rather than moans and grunts. I kissed the inside of her thighs and she moaned as I slipped my thumb inside. She shuddered as her vaginal walls contracted and sucked my thumb into her warm, wet hole.

'Oh Jesus,' she whispered. Probably the first time anything other than her husband's penis had entered her pussy. Except tampons perhaps, and maybe her own fingers!

'It's hot in here,' I said, looking at Martin for support. He looked confused for a moment, then the penny dropped.

'Yes,' he grunted. 'Let's all get naked. You don't mind do you, my love?'

Helen was obviously lost in the moment and just murmured under her breath. 'Don't take too long.'

We shucked off our clothes, and I was pleased that Martin seemed to be quite comfortable being naked with another guy. Not all men are. Although in truth, he was acting out a fantasy that I expect he'd been dreaming of for years. It didn't look like a little body consciousness was going to stop him now!

As Martin went back to massaging Helen's breasts, I climbed on to the couch, straddling it, and guided Helen's legs around my waist. It gave me complete access to her crotch. I slipped my fingers inside her and slowly stroked her.

'Oh wow, whatever that is, keep doing it,' she squealed.

'That's your g-spot,' I said upping the pace a little as she squirmed in the hands of two very randy men.

Martin was leaning across her head, kissing her and teasing her. He whispered something in her ear and she opened her eyes wide and stared at him. He kissed her neck and ears and whispered some more and she grinned.

She lifted her head and looked me in the eye.

'Would you like to...' She paused, searching for the right words, and I could see her blush, even under her flushed face and neck.

'Fuck you?' I offered helpfully.

Helen beamed. 'Yes, please!' Such a polite lady. It would have been rude to refuse.

Luckily my jeans were draped across an adjacent chair so I grabbed them and pulled out a condom. The couple watched with fascination as I ripped open the packet and slipped it over my rock hard cock. I realised as I was doing it that it was likely that neither of them had ever seen this procedure. The innocence of monogamy, eh? They were clearly spellbound. Helen was about to double the number of lovers in her life and Martin was about to become a fully fledged cuckold. I felt an urge to say something meaningful but it would have spoiled the moment, so I simply pulled her legs tighter around my waist and slid my pole into her hole. She gasped.

'Yes!' Helen cried out with joy.

'Yes!' Martin grunted with glee.

Fuck me! I thought. If this is what it means to be a bull then I'm changing career!

Helen was moaning loudly as I rocked backwards and forwards, brushing her hips with my fingernails. I'd never tried this before so I was a little concerned about the couch but it seemed to hold the weight OK and it was surprisingly comfortable to sit there with Helen impaled on my cock. Martin seemed a bit lost and I realised Helen had taken over tweaking her own nipples. He could probably do with more practice, I thought.

'Why don't you reach up and play with Martin's cock?' I suggested. I wasn't sure if Helen was quite ready to be given instructions yet, or how she would react to being told what to do, but given how far she'd come in the last seven days, I was keen to push her boundaries a little.

She didn't hesitate and moved both hands above her head and fumbled a bit until she found his penis. She grasped it with one hand and used the other to cup his hairy balls and he groaned with delight. mmm, maybe not as innocent as I thought! I mused. It left her tits exposed again, and Martin didn't hesitate to move his hands back into position. Perfect! Every base covered and stimulated.

We rocked and groaned and grunted for a few minutes. The heat was rising and all three of us were glistening with sweat.

'Look at me Helen,' I said firmly and she opened her eyes. The look of hunger and absolute lust on her face was extraordinary. For her, this was way beyond anything she'd ever contemplated in her sweet innocent life. I wondered how often she'd fantasised about being fucked by another man.

I licked my fingers and noticed she licked her lips unconsciously, lost in the moment. Reaching down, I pressed my fingers into her slit and found her clit. Her eye's widened and she groaned. I circled her clit and increased the pace, pumping her vagina, just a few inches each time. I stared at her and smiled and she finally crashed over the precipice as her climax ripped through her body.

'Fuck, yes!' she cried and bucked, legs trembling around my waist. I pumped hard for a few seconds to prolong the orgasm. I'd never heard her swear and it took me by surprise.

Throughout the whole process, Helen had continued to grip Martin's cock. He was sliding his knob in and out of her hands and finally grunted as he came. A stream on jizz shot out from between her fingers, landing across her face and lips. Fuck me, that was sexy! She spluttered as a second spurt hit her mouth and tried licking her lips.

'Oooh, yuck!' she said, releasing his manhood and sitting up on her elbows. She was frantically trying to wipe the semen off her face. Martin was spent and slumped into an armchair. I stopped rocking and grabbed a clean handkerchief from my jeans, passing it across to her.

The moment had gone and as we recovered our breath, she giggled. Martin and I followed suit, until we were laughing in relief as the adrenaline drained away releasing the tension of the moment.

My cock slipped out of her. I was still hard but very satisfied with my work. Well that's a big tick off the list I mused. Boundaries duly pushed!

'Same time next week then?' I suggested and we all giggled.

***

The phone buzzed. I'd literally just parked up outside the supermarket and didn't recognise the number so almost ignored it. Might be more work, I supposed.

I wasn't getting many appointments at the moment, what with covid-19 and all the uncertainty. It was perfectly legal to offer massage, subject to various checks and protections, but many were still fearful and understandably so. I had all the correct gear - sanitiser, facemasks and visors, even latex gloves - dutifully cleaned or discarded after every session. But the few clients I'd met recently had mostly agreed to forego the face coverings. There's only so far you can go before a gentle, relaxing massage starts to feel like a surgical procedure!

I swiped the answer button.

'It's Helen,' she said. I smiled to myself, thankful that I'd answered. So they hadn't been put off by our weekend liaison. We hadn't made any further appointments so I wasn't sure if I'd be hearing from Martin again, now that he'd scratched his cuckold itch. Direct contact from Helen was a bit of a surprise.

'Helen who?' I said playfully. There was a pause. Perhaps I'd overdone the playfulness.

'From last weekend? Maybe I got the wrong number.'

'It's fine, I was kidding. Just messing with you.' Another pause.

'You're a very evil man,' she said finally but I could hear the relief in her voice.

'Sorry,' I replied, trying to sound contrite. 'How are you? And what can I do for you today?'

'I want more,' she muttered. I grinned at the phone.

'More?'

'More... experiences. When can you come over?'

This was definitely a more assured and confident Helen. I guess the adventures of the previous week had brought out a new side to her character.

'Half an hour?' I joked. 'I'm just about to do the weekly shop. Is there anything you need? Pint of milk? Six pack of johnnys?'

'I'll be ready,' she replied, ignoring my flippancy. Oops. I'd sort of expected her to decline such a quick meeting. But nothing else on today, so why not.

'Oh and one other request,' she whispered hesitantly. 'Martin's away on business. Can this be, you know, Fight Club?'

Well I'll be damned! You naughty minx, I thought. Sexual antics behind your husband's back. What a long way you've travelled in such a short time.

I swung by my place and threw the couch in the boot. I wasn't really prepped for a session but decided I'd better not keep the lady waiting.

She tugged me into the house and kissed me hard as the door closed behind us.

'I want you again,' she whispered as she nibbled at my ears and neck. Wow. This was almost a different woman!

'No massage then?' I murmured.

'Maybe later,' she replied, already tugging at my t-shirt. I guided her hands underneath so she could stroke my chest while we kissed. She brushed my nipples and my boner twitched. Damn those nipples, they're like bloody 'on switches'! She reached around, gripped my shoulders, gently rubbing the muscles, and sighed. It was moments like this that made all those hours at the gym worthwhile. I hate the place, but force myself to go once a week. Hot, sweaty men, who always look bigger and stronger than me, pumping iron manfully while I wheeze my way through my meagre routine. Horrible. And my body aches for days!

I noticed for the first time that she was clad only in a negligee and I reached around and brushed her buttocks, slipping my hands under her lacy panties. She shivered and sucked on my mouth hungrily. I was already rock hard and I suppose I could have followed her straight up to the bedroom, but it seemed a little hurried.

'Actually,' I said firmly as I pulled back a little. 'This was a bit unexpected. I could do with a shower. Any chance?'

She grimaced and loosened her grip, composing herself. She must have realised all the pent-up lust had got the better of her.

'Oh! Yes, of course,' she said sheepishly and led me upstairs.

I felt a tinge of regret as Helen led me through the master bedroom to the en-suite. I liked Martin and this wasn't really in the spirit of our original conversation. Although I did recall saying that I wouldn't do anything with his wife unless she asked. And she'd called me, not the other way around. Not that I had any qualms about extra-marital fun, but it seemed a bit sordid, standing here in their matrimonial bedroom when he'd welcomed me into his home and effectively offered his wife on a platter. I definitely owed him!

I shrugged off the guilt and slipped out of my clothes while Helen ran the shower. I stepped in and let the warm water splash down my body. A few seconds later she stepped in behind me, grabbed the soap and reached around for a cuddle.

'I didn't thank you properly the other day,' she mumbled, soaping down my chest. 'I've thought about such things, but never imagined I would ever...' She stopped suddenly as her wandering hands found my hard on. 'Gosh,' she squealed, stroking it gently.

Bloody Hell! That felt good! She started kissing my back and I let her stroke me for a moment with her slippery fingers, but it was far, far too enjoyable. I won't last three minutes of this, I pondered, and spun around to face her.

'So what new experiences are you hoping for?'

She gazed up into my eyes, rivulets of water running down her cheeks, cascading off her face onto her delicious boobs. Her hair was getting wet but she didn't seem to mind. Her eye's sparkled with lust.

'Not sure,' she said quietly, and then she said those magical three words that every man wants to hear in the bedroom. 'You're in charge.'

Sweet.

***

I've always had a keen interest in astronomy. There's something incredibly magical about looking up at the stars and imagining worlds beyond ours. My parents bought me my first telescope when I was 15 and I spent many hours gazing at the moon and the feint sparkles of the planets. I had (stupidly?) spent a significant portion of my first year university grant on an 8" Schmidt-Cassegrain with all the bells and whistles. I loved an evening or overnight session up on the roof of the student union but quickly discovered it wasn't exactly a 'bird-puller'. 4 or 5 hours standing in the dark, cold and wet, gazing at twinkling lights with incomprehensible names? Not really a romantic night out for all but the most battle-hardened of female star-gazers. Of which there were few. The scope is still in my apartment, sitting woefully in the corner, gathering dust.

Helen was prone on the bed, face down. I'd insisted that she have a little back massage, just to warm up. It also meant I'd feel a little less guilty about what was inevitably coming. Sort of a 'happy ending', but supercharged!

It was the first time I'd noticed the array of freckles across her back. Not sure how I'd missed them before. There was a cute little mole just to one side of her shoulder blade, sitting like Polaris, the pole star, her back a sky full of cosmic dust. I followed the line of freckles. Is that... Ursa Major, I pondered, examining a particular arrangement of blemishes? Surely not!

The massage had also given me some breathing space to work out exactly what I was going to do with this lustful creature. She seemed keen to learn but I didn't want to do something so shocking that it put her off completely. Gently does it, I thought. One step at a time.

'I thought you handled Martin's cock very well on Saturday,' I said offhandedly, without really thinking.

She stiffened a little. 'Do we have to talk about him?'

I thought about switching subject but something in my head said 'no'. I owed him, remember?

'Do you still love him?'

'Of course!' she said defensively but then realised how absurd that sounded. 'I mean, even though I'm secretly meeting you.' Her voice tailed off.

I laughed. 'You're not the first woman to have an affair. And to desire something more, whilst somehow wanting to remain faithful to her vows.' I paused, reflecting on that contradiction. 'It sounds weird but I think it's true for a lot of people.'

She didn't respond and lay quietly for a minute. Reflecting perhaps? Or simply waiting for me to lead.

'Stand up,' I said gently. Time to push her boundaries again. She stood and faced me as I sat over the end of the bed and parted my legs.

'I'd like you to kneel,' I said, more firmly this time. She stared at me and I saw her swallow.

'You did say I was in charge?'

She complied reluctantly and sank to the carpet.

'I haven't really done...' she whispered, gazing at my cock. 'I mean I don't really like this.'

'Sucking cock?' I said, lifting her chin and looking her square in the eye. 'Well then it's time you learned to.' She shuddered a little. Revulsion perhaps? I wasn't sure. But I'd made my decision so tough titties. I didn't get to cum on Saturday so she was going to suck me off whether she liked it or not. My cock was rock hard already so I didn't think this would be too much of a challenge.

'Just start with your fingers,' I said gently. She shuffled forwards and stroked my cock apprehensively. It twitched at her touch and she giggled. She stroked me for a minute or two and looked up at me expectantly. It dawned on me that she wasn't sure what to do next.

'Haven't you sucked Martin's cock before?'

'I...tried...once,' she said red-faced. 'It didn't go well.' Bloody Hell! Seriously, I thought!? You're 37 years old and you haven't... oh nevermind.

'OK, just follow my instructions then. Lick the shaft, all the way up and down.'

She stuck out her tongue tentatively and lifted my cock so she could reach underneath and lick. I twitched as her tongue glided up the shaft. A small bead of precum oozed out on to her tongue as she reach the head. She pulled back and grimaced, then realised it didn't taste of much. A little salty perhaps. She dutifully started again from the bottom and licked me several times. I had no idea what was going through her mind, but she seemed contented enough.

'Put your lips around the head and just hold it there,' I instructed.

She did as I asked but after a few seconds I felt her tongue lapping at the folds of skin just underneath the head. Good girl.

'That's lovely,' I moaned. Exquisite, I was thinking. Breaking in a blow job virgin. I think that's a first for me too! 'A little deeper now.'

Helen was getting the hang of it and maybe realising it wasn't as bad as she feared. She sucked more greedily and I guided her hands and fingers. She cupped my balls without being asked, just as she'd done for Martin, and gave them a little squeeze.

'Perfect,' I cooed dropping back on to my elbows and closing my eyes.

To be honest I could have laid there all afternoon enjoying her ministrations, but when I peeked she was gazing at me enquiringly as her head bobbed up and down on my boner. She looked like she was looking for more guidance.

'Use your hands as well,' I cooed. 'Use your imagination.'

I guess she accepted the challenge because she gripped me a little harder and started pumping my cock. The head slipped in and out of her mouth and her tongue flicked it as it passed her lips. This was good. Very good!

I was getting close, but wanted to do one more thing. I pushed her back and stood up. She continued wanking me with gusto and gazed into my eyes. It was a fucking awesome sight!

'Lick my balls,' I said firmly and pushed her head down and under my shaft. It was clear she'd never been in this place before and she stuck out her tongue and licked my scrotum speculatively. I keep it shaved and clean so no worries on my part, but she didn't look convinced.

'You won't hurt me if you take them in your mouth gently,' I said, trying to sound reassuring. I wasn't 100% sure myself, but she didn't seem like the biting type. She sucked my balls and her fingers slid up and down my shaft with increasing urgency.

'Oh yes,' I grunted. 'That's perfect.' And it was!

There's a very short period just after the semen begins to rise when a guy has a final modicum of control. In that space we think about one thing only - where do I shoot? It's only a few seconds so often a split decision. Face? Mouth? Boobs? Obviously Helen had absolutely zero experience of any of them, so I decided to go all-in. Literally.

'Open your mouth,' I said breathlessly and lifted her chin. My cock slid between her lips and I held her head firmly. One thrust, then a second, and then I unloaded over her tongue. The jizz must have hit the back of her mouth because she choked momentarily, then pulled back and coughed.

I dropped to the floor and held her head up.

'Swallow it,' I barked. She was shaking her head wildly, trying to spit.