The Corruption of the Dark God Ch. 02

Story Info
Avelina is not alone in her imprisonment.
1.3k words
4.43
3.8k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avelina's body was racked in flames, spreading all throughout her veins. Her nether region was the worst of it. She found herself fingering her intimate places. Her nipples stiff and erect, just the merest pressure from her pinches convulsed her to ecstatic episodes of pleasure and pain.

The besetting wave of sensational pleasure abated. It had reached to the point where even pleasure bordered on pain itself.

She waited in the darkness. She does not know where only that it would be below ground, the weight of the ceiling assaulted her senses, feeling trapped and minuscule. Eventually she worked up the courage to stand and step forth, to discover her new found prison.

She walked for untold amount of time.

The tap of her bare feet against the colds tone was her sole company as she trod the dark hallways.

Her eyes were useless in this shadowed halls and thus relied on her touch. One hand supported her as she took steps forward.

Her ears listened to any such noises to alert her. Time seemed to crawl at an eternally slow pace.

Her own labored breathing and the trotting of her feet against the cold stone were all the sounds she heard.

Her ears were like arms, craning for anything to get a grasp for any other soul in this appalling dungeon

There! Just ahead. She heard sounds.

Not soon afterwards, a small faint light greeted her in the far off distance.

There was no door barring her path, it took a mere moment for her eyes to adjust to the low bearing light, shaded in a purplish hue as she proceeded onwards.

What she saw stopped her dead in her tracks.

At least a dozen women. All naked as the day they were born, were performing such obscenities in what appeared to be chained men. Or men-like that although they had the proportions of a regular human male, upon closer look that was just the only similarity. On six adjacent chairs some feet apart, were the restrained forms of men-like creatures. Their muscles were that of warrior, and yet they seemed to be under some spell for their very head were concealed in some contraption attached to the very chair they sat on.

Their wrists were bound as was their legs. But most of all what caught Avelina's eyes were their stark nakedness and violation of their rigid phalluses. Bulging forms, with throbbing veins pulsating around their entire girth and length.

Easily as long as a hand and a half. They were monsters to say the least, just the mere sight of them made Avelina took a step back.

The women were all crowded to their organs, performing such acts with their mouths and hands, the look in their eyes wild and fervent.

The women were indecent. And depraved. Their mouths making noises and faces that seemed to take pleasure in this obscene act.

She was revolted but made no move to run the away she whence came. She huddled far off from the rest of them.

She locked eyes with one such woman. They caught her attention, whereas the majority of the others had that telltale characteristic, cloudy jubilation in their depraved actions, this one had still retain some purpose in her eyes. She was neither smiling, she worked the manhood of the creature with her mouth but her motions were fast and purposeful. Her saliva flooded the entire length of the cock, clustering in places, forming bubbles as she took it in the entire length her cheeks puffed as Avelina was surprised to witness the woman swallowing the entire length of the meat rod.

The monster in the chair stiffened. A restrained groan muffled through.

Tears appeared at the corner of the woman's eyes as a trickle of white fluid spilled form the edge of her lips.

Avelina then realized that she had not eaten.

When would they give them food? Where they going to let their own prisoner starve it seems?

The mind plays tricks on itself.

She watched the depraved women devouring the seeds of the loins as if it was a delicious gourmet.

Her own stomach growled. Loud enough to catch the attention of the dark haired woman.

She was a head shorter than Avelina and she walked towards the naked princess. Once near, she cupped her hands and with wide eyes Avelina watched as the woman opened her lips and filled her hands with the seeds of their loins.

"Eat," she said.

"Madness!"

"Not madness. Survival. Our captors, the priestesses, do not give us food. But neither do they let us starve."

"What are you talking about?" asked the princess.

"They used their magicks, made the manhood milk....filing. So that you don't starve. That's what we found out eventually anyway."

"Eventually? How long have you been here?"

"I...I don't know. Truly, I don't know." The dark haired woman's eyes seemed hollow for a moment, her presence elsewhere. Then she shook herself back to present.

"I refuse to degrade myself! I'd rather die!" declared Avelina with as much dignity and pride she could muster.

"All of us thought too, at the beginning. We learned the hard way that death by starvation is very, VERY difficult endeavor."

With that she left the princess' company, to try her luck again at degrading herself at consumption such a debauched labor.

Hunger played on her thoughts. The oppressive shadows, once again pressed in around her despite the presence of light. She became all too aware of the slow moving of time as the onset of not having anything in her stomach.

She was a princess, she never had the opportunity nor thought to skip a meal. Avelina had servants to cater to her every whims. Devoid of any food or nourishment, her primal instincts, the very will to survive was crumbing the supposed constructs of civility inside her head.

Hunger grated on her so called pride and civil sensibilities.

Then bearing it no longer, she stood and weakly made her way to the dark-haired woman.

She saw the naked princess come her way.

The woman sighed, "Wait here."

She went towards a blonde haired woman with short hair. In a blink of an eye, her arms wrapped around the woman as her lisp were on the blonde's. Avelina was shocked at the action and so too it seemed for the blonde but she melted immediately into the woman's embrace and returned the passionate kiss. Her own hands wrapping around the lithe forms of her body.

And just as sudden was the kiss started so too did it end. She was rough, pulling the blonde by the hair to separate the kiss, a slob of drool hung in the air between the before it fell.

The blonde turned back, chest heaving on the floor.

As she came back, she ran her wrist across her lisp to wipe the drool off.

She took Avelina's hands and cupped in her hands. And she spit the seed that she just siphoned from the very lips of the blonde.

"It isn't much," she nodded towards the blonde who was just getting back to feet to fellate the still throbbing erection. "She had swallowed much of it when I reached her I. But at least you won't starve for today."

Avelina mustered all her grit and swallowed the cum.

She was surprised as to how it tasted.

"Not as bad as you would like to think huh?" asked the woman in a slightly teasing tone.

She swallowed a bit of cum.

Her brows rose, surprised at the taste of it. She had only heard talk from others about how the taste of it was akin to a fishy tang. It filled her stomach. Abating much of the rest of the hunger.

She became close to the dark haired woman who the Avelina came to know as Sybilla le Grant. She had a slightly dark sun-tanned skin. And has a smile that reminded her of warm summer's sun. Such a strange smile.

It may have been dark existence. But at least Avelina had found a companion. Nay, an ally in these dark time of her life. Together, they may just come out of this dark, wicked prison of theirs.