The Corruption of the Dark God Ch. 01

Story Info
A warrior-princess is captured by a cult.
1.1k words
3.65
9.8k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Aveline Da Clare, known across the realms as Lady of Swords and firstborn daughter of the king awoke from her slumber to be greeted by the cold unwelcoming embrace of darkness. Her head rung with the reverberations of a thousand bells ringing as she struggled to put her shaking legs beneath her. She tried to piece together her most recent memories, to gain bearing of what had happened.

She became aware of a presence and immediately went to her hilt of her sword. Only to meet with empty air.

"Who goes there?!" she yelled.

All around her she was surrounded by robbed priestess, the unmistakable figure of the female forms lithe against their somewhat translucent robes.

They truly were perverse minds.

And she realized that she wore no armor. Save only for her tunic and trousers. Her bare feet kissing the cold touch of the unyielding stone beneath her.

She clenched her fist and swung. Her eyes widened as the lithe priestess easily caught her by the wrist. She tried pulling but her grip was as sure as steel itself she readied her remaining limb, to break free only to find another pair of hands restraining.

The clothes women all in twisted glee ripped and tore her clothes away. Till he was left standing without the barest hint of decency left.

"Such a strong and lithe figure, dear princess." her eyes glowed with eldritch powers, hinting at the perverse glee she held and the promise of whatever forms of torture her twisted mind wished upon her.

"We would enjoy breaking you." an insidious giggle spread quietly amongst the gathered congregation round her. Sweat glistened on her brow, the cold etch of fear and despair seething from the back of her spine.

No escape. No reinforcement. Captured by the enemy. Misery clumped deep within her gut.

"Come, our master waits." with a flick of her wrist, the entire group followed her, the princess unwillingly in tow.

She tired digging her heels even resorted to biting at her captors but to no avail.

Free from any form of decency, and on the path towards might be her doom, she lashed out like a wild animal sensing her end. She bit and kicked. Gnashed and writhed from the grip of her restraints.

A crop was brandished, hitting her square in her exposed rump.

"AAH! Stop! " she tried to shield her posterior but they held her hands fast.

And as if in sadistic glee, they welted her rear with swift strokes. Her yelps and screams bounced off the shadowed walls. Whack! Came the sound of leather against her sensitive fair skin. She was a child to them, helpless to their ministrations and whims. In these dark halls of theirs, she was no royal but a mere prisoner.

"Please! Stop!" she begged, as if she was a child being reprimanded, filling her with great shame despite being in her twentieth summer. She was lauded as among the youngest knights of the realm and here she was, reduced to nakedness and being smacked in the ass like some petulant juvenile.

"Come you insolent brat!" said the head priestess.

They were brought closer at the end of the hall. She could feel a presence there. A great and powerful force that thrummed the very air as they approached.

What laid beyond would be forever she had never thought such a thing comprehensible and yet there it was.

Laid against the fourth wall of the chamber was beholden to a creature that is not of this earth. It reminded her of the entrails and various viscera of any creature with flesh and blood and yet still so alien for it hummed with it the color of the unfathomable cosmos. It glowed, pulsed shifting hues and bearing with it the color of cosmos. Not just the ordinary blazing white. But from a vast spectrum.

It did not have nor the composition of an ordinary mortal. Just a hulking pile of flesh, vaguely resembling that of a brain. With appendages that reminded her of an arms of a squid.

The Priestesses hurled her towards the creature as she stumbled onto her knees, right beneath the creature.

She could feel its gaze on her and studying her. Or so she thought at first. She felt its presence encompassing his gaze and as each beat of her own heart come to pass, she realized that this was no mere curious gaze.

The entity's vast presence transcended that of any normal mortal and with it, she understood what it was that the entity felt at watching her.

Hunger. Lust. Desire. It passed over her. It wanted to taste her, feel the warmth of her limbs, the softness of her breast and the stiffness of her nipples. It wanted to penetrate deep into her most innermost and make moist of her.

It was such a grand, violent emotion and she was at awe at the primeval carnal desire of this creature.

But something napped inside of her. The warrior. The royal. The blood of house Da Clare. But it was futile.

Tentacles wrapped around her, their slick viscous flesh easily twisting and enveloping her body. To scream from an enemy was a sign of weakness. And she screamed as she did but was too late. With wide eyes.

It grasped her its slimy tentacles entering her vagina and her mounts.

Countless tentacles wrapped around her limbs and body they were hot and minty. They were strong but now t painful. She hated being at the complete mercy of the thing. It toyed with her body making it slick.

Tentacles entered her body, squirming. Enveloping. They were slime filled. She expected them to be putrid smell. But it was actually intoxicating.

It smelled of fruits ad berries and flowers. That reminded her of the warm comforts of home. All her troubles washed away. A bare part of her minds aid to stop inhaling the scent. But it was a muffled, distant shout.

She was fully conscious of what was being done. She hoped to blackout, for her mind to be away but here she was still.

She was afraid but this kept on and on. And she soon began to feel something. A natural reaction of her body. Unbeknownst to her that the thing was becoming unraveling the foundations of her own morals and mind. Not completely dissolved but cracks were put in places. Small cracks. With that, the seed of debauchery and baseness.

After the entire ordeal her body was aflame, feverish in places.

Only then did the darkness claimed her as she lost consciousness.