The Corruption of the Dark God Ch. 03

Story Info
Princess Avelina struggles with temptations around her.
1k words
4.44
3.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monotony, the princess had to come to know in her extended stay in the dark dungeons, was her first and foremost adversary. Most of the time she sat huddled all by her lonesome, refusing to participate in the obscene nature taking place at the center of the chamber. Idle hands truly are the devil's workshop, for whatever it was that they did with her had been working its way around her mind like some festering parasite.

She breathed in and out, her body a festering kiln of clashing thoughts and emotions. There was nothing to do but just wait there in the shadows. Was this what the priestesses planned for her? For the shadows to take her heart, mind and soul and be rendered like the perverts at the middle of the chamber, fornicating their days away?

This was a cruel and twisted fate they have concocted. Avelina fears that she would lose her mind listening on the constant moans of her fellow inmates.

But her fate was not entirely grim. Every now and then Sybilla would come and sit with her, just to have some actual civil conversation. It was in this talks that Avelina came to know of Sybilla's story. They talked of simple things, what they liked and what they would do should they ever see the light of day once more.

The nights were cold and thus the nude prisoners were forced to huddle with one another.

In the dark as they slept, Avelina could hear the unmistakable rustling of skin against skin and the soft gasps of passionate moans coming from the lying women.

When she realized that her fellow prisoners were satisfying themselves with one another she was shocked. Did their depravity knows no bounds? She could not fall into slumber and was thus left to stare into the darkness of their prison. Somehow, even the light itself was a bit faded, perhaps to allow sleep? If so they were truly being watched by the priestesses. They must be deriving some sick pleasure in watching the good womenfolk of the realm reduced to nothing but lascivious beasts.

As she stared into the nothingness, sleep eluding her, a faint whisper crept up in her mind. It wasn't intrusive or loud. Just mere whispers. Suggestions. Avelina herself wasn't even aware of it. For her mind was occupied by her woes. She was ever conscious of the rhythmic breath of Sybilla hitting her bare nape, how her thigh was draped across hers and the way her soft, supple breast pressed against her elbow the other woman's nipple a prong tickling her very skin, lighting it aflame.

Avellina's heart thundered in their beats, dousing her cheeks and ear in cherry red hue.

She had never thought to be with another woman. Or any one for that matter, be they man or woman. She had only ever heard it in giggling whispers among the fairer highborn ladies in their gossips. Avelina never much associated herself with those ladies, preferring to engorge herself in the martial ways of the Knightly Order.

Always it was in the service to crown and realm. It was what she had been living for as long as she can remember, looking towards the day where she would be found worthy and given a domain for her to rule. There had been no time for such...distractions.

Right here, right now, however, with no schedules or duties to occupy her, she was left in her own thoughts, of her standing in her own life.

She found herself gazing at the slumbering naked forms of the women surrounding her.

She gulped, eyes tracing their very forms in the faint, flickering light.

Their pale breasts.

Thighs smooth as milk, shaped gracefully and intertwining with one another, forming a provocative, sensual beauty in the low glow. From the contours of their hips to the slender curves of their waists.

Supple flesh.

Avelina found herself was caught in her breathe as she just simply watched. A chamber of naked women, sleeping in each other's embrace. She gulped, feeling her throat going dry at the realization and the attraction she felt at the image she was in. Was this how men were attracted to women?

She never really gave it any serious thought, what was it like....to kiss. To hold.

Avelina feared moving her legs, she wished to quench her womanhood together, to dispel the lewd moistness forming like dews on a grass field on spring morning.

Avelina merely shut her eyes tightly and buried her head in the shoulder of her friend. Her only friend and companion and probably the one other who could maintain some sense of brief propriety it seems were not immune, even in slumber.

Sybill writhed, rubbing her own womanhood whilst she slept, soaking and dripping against the princess' thighs. Her moans, her warmth and her slender figure, the heat of her emanating and her breathe against the princess exposed skin sparked against the dam that held Avelina's desires in place. Hard, erect nipples pressed against the princess' flesh like needles. In half-opened eyes, Avelina stared at Sybilla's lips like a thirsting soul staring at a luscious, succulent oasis.

She longed to know how they would feel.

How they would taste.

No, the princess must be resolute. This is what they want, to turn them into creatures of lust. Harlots. Debased creatures.

She was a princess. Dignity and grace was to be expected of her. What would the high society even think?

These were the thoughts of Princess Avelina's mind, bespoken of years of military discipline and unyielding dignity.

Her actions on the other hand tell otherwise...

She was already two fingers deep into the womanly folds of Sybilla, nibbling at her neck, all the while her companion's thigh rubbed against the hood of her slit, her juices dripped and lathered the smooth surface her Sybilla's thigh.

Avelina leaned further, her breathe caught and her heart hammering against her chest as she took Sybilla's erect nipples, sending swirls around the area. Goosebumps exploded at the back of her spine at the sounds of moans escaping from the dark haired woman's lips. A quivering on her loins that that sent her veins ablaze, delighting herself in this strange, new experience.

After all what was the harm? Here in the forgotten shadows of the world, who would know? Who would care?

None at all, she answered herself as she planted a kiss and parted Sybilla's lips with her tongue and together in her companion's dream-like state they acquainted with one another's bodies.