The Cost of Healing - The Doctor

Story Info
A doctor displaced trying to survive the war.
13k words
4.39
4.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All character in this erotica are 18+ the word usage of girl is meant to denote a female that's younger than the main character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need a healer! Please someone help us!"

A young woman darted out of the nearby tent rushing over to the two men. One bleeding from a gash on his leg and the other dragging him along. She started to undo her pack of supplies helping the supporting man to set the injured one down on a blanket. She pulled out a vial shaking it.

"How long has he been injured?"

Her thick accent took the man aback. Foreigners weren't common around here. She kept shaking the vial looking up at him.

"Oh... uhhh I found him not too long ago."

She kept shaking the vial as the liquid slowly started to turn into this thick purple slush. She noticed the three stars placed on his sleeve. He must be ranked pretty high she thought to herself. She leaned down tearing open his pant leg that was already tattered. She uncorked the vial pouring it on his leg as he groaned in pain.

"Hold him down. He should be alright... I am going to leave you with him as I get another one of the girls."

She lifted herself from beside the injured man sighing. She jogged back to the tent she exited out of scanning her eyes to try to find a tall woman with blonde braided hair.

"Mildred! We have another one outside West Tent Nine. I am all out of my ooze mix and Willow's Powder. I think the waves will stop coming in soon but I don't know if I can help out any more than one of your training girls."

The tall woman turned, her pointed ears poked out of her braid of hair. She was well endowed in the chest department. She yanked her dress to sit how it was supposed to, she had had her dress lifted and now was adjusting it. She could see the lucky man Mildred was healing happy and sleepy sat on the ground between her legs.

"Good work! I think my girls can manage the rest! Remember you have another injection tomorrow. If you feel up to a donation, just let me know. You can go relieve Sasha and Mia from their duty in East Tent Three. Make sure you do something about your outfit before you go."

She looked down at her dress. Why was her complaints always about how she was wearing too much clothes. She wore what was comfortable. She rolled her eyes dropping off her pack on a nearby table tying a ribbon over it showing it was claimed. She then adjusted her dress to show a little bit more skin.

She stepped slowly out of the tent looking over at the man that was now sitting up, a woman dressed in a light colored outfit sat next to him. She shook her head. Why did she have to get kicked out of the Royal Army right before the war started? Why? Now she's stuck with this lot. She played with her hair nervously before deciding to take it down and redo it.

"Oi! Heal Slut! You should come over here and suck my dick! My balls have been aching all day for release."

"Fuck off! I'm not a Heal Slut."

"Well you sure smell like one little whore."

She turned quickly at his comment. There stood a stocky looking man with his arm bandaged up. It looked like it had been recently amputated. She frowned at that taking a deep breath to draw her anger back in. This man is just lashing out. This man is just lashing out. She kept repeating to herself.

"Sir. Is your injury hurting at all? Are you in desperate need of healing enough you don't know how to properly ask for it?"

She cooed at him. Her voice sweet and soft. She softened her stance walking towards him. She took the few short steps to close the gap between them before putting her hand on his arm. She examined his wound.

"It's bound too tightly. Would you like me to rebind it for you?"

She looked at him the sound of her voice was like honey in his ears. He nodded looking apologetic. She unbound the outer layer and rewrapped it carefully. Her nimble hands working quickly.

"I... I'm sorry I called ya a Heal Slut ma'am. I was uhhh..."

"I understand. It's alright. We have a war going on and men have needs. If you are wanting that type of healing the big yellow tent tonight should be buzzing with girls happy to give you the time of your life. I am merely a doctor who is learning other ways to heal."

The man ran his hand on her face feeling her features. She leaned in to kiss him softly making sure some of her saliva touched his lips. His cheeks grew pink as she pulled away. She nodded at him speaking softly yet again.

"If that starts hurting again just let me or one of the other girls know and we will take care of you. We don't want you in a mess of pain, alright?"

He nodded as she took a few steps back. His eyes glassy and hazed. She darted her eyes away. She hated the way this type of healing made her feel. She was never one to use her body for personal gain. A doctor throw out of the one place she wanted to be, tossed away just because she was a woman. The only ones that would take her in were this group of healers.

Some call them Heal Sluts after the nature of how they healed their patients, some call them Angels after the feeling they felt after one kiss of their lips. She was slowly becoming one of them. The injections they gave her every few weeks made her body tingle and seemingly change. She couldn't do any of the big tricks Mildred could do but she could kiss someone and dull their pain. Each injection made her inch nearer and nearer to becoming a full fledged sex healer. That's the technical name for them at least.

She learned about sex healers in medical school. She had hidden her identity, dressed up as a man but that was no matter now. She learned a great many things learning traditional medicine but she did enjoy the perks of her new profession. She enjoyed the differences and similarities.

She arrived at East Tent Three. She looked up at it awkwardly, realizing she had been lost in thought walking this way. She peered at the flap of the striped tent. She could hear waves of laughter from inside. She adjusted herself yet again before heading in. She peered at all the eyes that were suddenly locked on her.

"Oh Doctor! Just in time! We were telling Sergeant Mary about the time Rosa mixed Willow's Powder and foam paste and nearly burnt a hole in the General's table!"

She nodded stiffly sitting down beside Sasha and Mia. She guessed Mia to be younger than her, her round features made her assume so. She has short cropped black hair down to her jaw. She was one of the newly promoted juniors seeing her first few days without a clear guiding hand. Sasha scooted over to make space her long braid of hair needing to be moved over.

"As I was telling you, Rosa was being a complete idiot and instead of mixing Willow's Powder with some of her saliva, she mixed it with foaming paste causing it to expand covering her in a white ooze ruining her clothes. Since foaming paste is highly reactive it started to itch and burn on her skin. Then she realized that the table was slowly wearing away in the spot the ooze was in."

The Sergeant chuckled at the story munching on a bowl of sweets it seemed Sasha had brought him. He looked happy as can be. One of the other men was awake and reading a book but he didn't seem to want to be disturbed. He almost looked grumbly from the angle she was seeing him at.

"Well! I gotta get going! This lovely woman right here will be taking care of you for the night! If you need anything just ask her, she is a doctor after all!"

Sasha stood up brushing off the dirt from her dress. Mia did the same, taking a few moments to tuck in some of the men and handing a sweet to the man with the book. Sasha gently retrieved the bowl from the Sergeant before bowing a shallow bow. She gave a wave to everyone blowing some kisses as she exited.

The Doctor helped to tuck the Sergeant back into his mess of blankets. She scooted him back against his pillow to make sure he was comfortable sitting up. She didn't say anything as the Sergeant just eyed her the entire time. The man with the book waited till the last bit of light faded from the sky before putting his book down.

"Hey lady, will you help me up? I gotta piss."

She sighed padding over to him, gingerly lifting him up seeing how bandaged his side was. She heaved him up to be leaning on her shoulder. His lanky frame was heavier than her expected. He must of outweighed her by quite a bit. She lumbered over to the exit of the tent dragging him along. She couldn't see much of where she was going but she was aware there were trees nearby.

She found a nearby tree prefect for the job and held him up as he leaned against it to pee. She didn't look at him but she did glance over to check on him. Holy Mother of Science it looks like a tree branch coming out of his pants! She averted her gaze but not before blushing. He caught her looking before she could act like nothing happened.

"My Ma was into short men apparently. She was one of them pokey eared ones like what's her name? I don't know... uhhh Mil... Milton?"

"Mildred?"

"Yeah! Her! She one of them pokey eared folk. My ma was one of them and she found my pa real hot. He was a dwarf. Is that the right way to say it?"

"Yes it is. Let me help you back to laying down before you fall over."

Sweetness honeyed her voice yet again as she helped this lumbering man back to bed. She helped him adjust his clothes as she tucked him back in. She gave him a little cheek kiss as he relaxed.

"Ya heal sluts are weird, you know that?"

"I hate how I behave as much as you do."

She grumbled under her breath. The divide she had between what she truly felt and this desire to comfort and be sweet to this men was slowly fading in her mind. She couldn't really fight it but at least she was safe here. At least she didn't have to worry about wether or not a man could overpower her if she so needed to she could use these feeling for survival. It made all negative emotions numb.

The man just looked at her weird before settling into his blankets.

"Ma'am, do you mind reading me a story as I fall asleep?"

She turned seeing the sergeant with his soft baby blue eyes looking at her. He appeared younger than the rest of the men in the room.

"I never learned to read... otherwise I would have asked for a book."

She nodded sighing as she scooted over to him. She put a fake smile on as she grabbed a nearby book flipping to a random page. She adjusted her grip on the book before starting.

"When you see a sea of green make sure you stop before crossing it. The sapphire sky may grant you life but it is a false life. The obsidian of sands is the one you want. Pay a penny to the bird that can't cast a feather..."

She droned on and on till the young man's eyes fluttered as sleep soon found him. She huffed looking around as she moved the nearby lantern closer to her. She hadn't slept in a long while, maybe too long. Mildred was probably too busy to notice that she was put on near constant duty. The waves of injured were seemingly never ceasing but the nearby fighting had stopped.

Her eyes fluttered trying to lull her too into sleep. She rubbed them. She can't sleep, she has to watch all these men all night long. All twelve of them asleep. She was there to comfort and soothe anything wrong with them. She stared up at the top of the tent letting her thoughts float from one thing to another.

The night was pretty uneventful. A few of them had nightmares and one had to be resewn because he tore stitches. She had to try to hold him down while she sewed it close humming to him to keep him calm. Finally the gentleman that was quite heavy laid on him grumbling about how he's sleep was getting ruined. That helped massively.

As soon as Neva poked her face in that morning she was ready to leave. She picked up her bag with basically nothing in it. Neva swished her tail happily looking over all the men waking up including the few who had morning wood. Neva looked like she was ready to pounce.

She was exhausted as she slowly made her way to where she checked in every morning. She picked up her pack slipping it into her bag. Her gaze lazily looked over the crowd of women trying to find Mildred. She could hear her voice coming from a side area. She opened the flap to reveal Mildred bent over a desk, a man balls deep inside of her as he groaned into her ear.

She quickly averted her gaze trying to close the flap. She stood there not moving as she could hear the slapping noise of flesh hitting flesh and Mildred giving out a whimper.

"Good Boy~"

She took a stumbling step back deciding it is best to not interrupt. She joins the crowd not blending in well. She saw many girls chattering about their days as they are about to leave to start shift. A few other girls entered slipping packs onto their aprons and bags. Some of their eyes looked hollow and empty, others looked full of life. She saw some of the older girls approaching the ones that looked ready to give up. They embraced each other as soon their lips found each other working into rapid kisses.

That was definitely a way to cheer someone up. She thought to herself as she stood there waiting to receive any sort of orders. A woman who looked like she was a carved statue entered into the tent as everyone fell silent.

"Morning Girls!"

"Morning Mother!"

She didn't chime her voice in with the others. She hated this morning ritual. The Mother Healer would put her hands on each and every girl remarking on how good she was and how she was a light in this dark world. It was bullshit in her book.

The Mother Healer made her way up to each person, saying a few words to each before they gave a small nod leaving to start their assigned task. She stood there suddenly locking her eyes with The Mother Healer.

"You don't have to be so upset you know. I can feel how exhausted you are young one. Mildred should be done soon and you can get your assignment, you are her little pet experiment after all. She's the one you report to."

She rolled her eyes. She was a like lab rat for how well the injections can shape someone who was not build to be a sex healer into one. She found the process interesting at a medical standpoint but the cooing almost insulting voice in her ears made her blood boil. She found warm arms wrapped around her suddenly. She tighten her muscles confused.

"You are so tense, do you want a massage?"

The honey in the voice in her ears just like she was taught to her and learned to do. It was hard to resist. She could feel her uneasiness fade for just the moments as the Mother Healer spoke.

"I am alright, thank you. I just want to do my job and possibly get some rest."

"Yes yes, how about you go lay down in West Tent Twenty Four?"

She nodded her head at the question. Her body started to slowly head out of the tent all on it's own. She so badly wanted to sleep. She tried to strain her muscles to stop moving but this outside force willed her to.

"And Gale?"

She turned at the sound of her name. She felt a warmth spreading through her chest as if she had been so longing to be noticed and now was her chance.

"Make sure you wash up after your next injection. You are going to need it."

She gave a shallow bow stiffly making her way to the tent that was mentioned. It clear across the camp but at least it was early enough no one was around to bother her. She could hear gasps of pleasure from tents as she passed. Men had a need they needed filled and that was part of their duties. She was glad that she still just got to focus on healing rather then the other responsibilities.

She huffed relaxing her body trying to push away the thoughts of her fatigued body. The sun's early rays surrounded her as she kept her eyes lazily looking ahead of her. She kept fidgeting the bag slung across her shoulders feeling that uneasiness return as she grew disgusted with her previous interaction with the Mother Healer.

She shoved the flap of West Tent Twenty Four harshly before laying down in the dark space. She could feel other forms curled up in there but she didn't care. A hand caressed her back pulling her into their chest as she could feel herself drifting off. She didn't even care to find out who this was. Man, Woman, Monster, she couldn't care less. She just needed the embrace of dreams and she would accept anything.

When she awoke she was alone. There was the bright light of the sun fully risen in the sky outside. She shifted the tent flap to slip out. She let her eyes adjust before awkwardly walking towards where she thought Mildred should be. She let down her hair stopping at a tree to stretch and give her a moment to adjust her clothes and redo her hair. It was surprisingly chilly for what she was expecting for the day.

She continued on her way seeing men and women scattered about talking, some drinking and some flirting. It was going to be a long walk she realized soon how far she had walked in her exhausted state. One step at a time, one step at a time she told herself.

It took her significantly longer then she originally thought to see Mildred standing over a man, her skirt over his head and her cheeks a gentle pink.

"Oh hello! Didn't expect you to wake up from your nap so soon! I'm sorry I was busy earlier! Mother Healer told me you were fussy this morning and she had sent you off to go sleep. Would you happen to be up for a donation?"

"Mildred..."

"Yes I know darling but the moon is just the same as the sun. It's not odd to be giving donations during the day. Plus your injection is tonight so you won't be able to donate after that point. I promise it won't hurt like the first time you donated."

"Mildred... I don't...."

"If I'm in the room as you donate will you feel better?"

Her cheeks were suddenly warm at Mildred's comment.

"Fine... but only because we need the supplies."

"Good Girl! Go change your clothes and you can go into my office and I'll be in there with a kit. Go tell Delilah you want to donate."

She sighed heading away to find the main tent to gather the supplies and look for Delilah. She scanned the area looking for a small green haired girl. She didn't find her. She shrugged before grabbing a kit and moving the side flap to sit in Mildred's office. She tried not to think about how Mildred had been on this table earlier.

She sat there pondering about how far she had come from just a year ago. She didn't have to bind up her chest and make her voice gruff and deep just to hide the fact she is in fact a woman. She found what she now wore quite a bit more comfortable even if Mildred constantly wanted her to show off more skin.

A quiet voice spoke up as her eyes trailed to find the green haired winged woman before her. Delilah's delicate frame made its way into the office, holding a basket. She fluttered her wings for a second as she sat the basket down on the desk.

"Donation?"

She nodded as she rolled up her sleeve putting her arm on the arm of the chair so Delilah can take some blood. There is a little prick as she tries not to look. This beat the unpleasantness of some of the other feelings she had felt since coming here.

"I be very gentle. We no want you hurt. Mildred be in soon."

Delilah pet her as she drew a few deep breaths. Soon she removed the needle and moved the vials of blood into a container. Even if she was a doctor she didn't prefer needles as much as the next person did.

"Very good blood. We use to refill supplies. Other donation too?"

"Mildred can get the rest Delilah. You have done enough. Can you make sure no one interrupts I'm a little embarrassed?"

"Delilah makes sure you are alright and no one bother you and Mildred."

She gives a genuine smile at her as she continues to pet her. Delilah had a special calming effect with how her magic worked. It had something to do with the dust her wings made as she flitted about. She could hear Mildred's voice chattering with some of the girls as she approached. It didn't take her long before she entered.