The Cost of Healing - The Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could make out a large bright light from ahead of them soon seeing a bonfire with scarlet flames licking the air. Her eyes went wide seeing the intensity of the flames. She worried looking seeing the few littered around men with mugs in their hands looking happy. Oh right... this must be a celebration of sorts, nothing too worrying. She turned her eyes to peer at the happy faces leaned on each other cuddled nearest to the fire.

She approached the roaring fire cautiously before Mildred let go of her, waving over to two girls with a blanket wrapped around the both of them. One looked at the other before pulling the blanket off of their shoulders to walk up to Mildred who chattered with them for a moment. They nodded heading into the tent behind them to come out holding a basket. The girl stood in front of Mildred as she undressed placing her soaked clothes in the basket then the girl stood in front of Gale motioning for her to undress.

She nodded awkwardly before untying the ties of her dress, placing a hand on her shoulder to steady herself before pulling off her clothes plopping them down in the basket. She huffed as she yanked on the set of dry clothes. A washed out colored tunic with a pair of pants. She looked at her hair rolling her eyes finding something to pull it up with. Her eyes trailed to each of the few logs dragged over near the flames. She found an empty spot standing a few feet before it to feeling the warmth on her skin.

The night continued as she wrapped a blanket around herself seeing men and women shuffling around her, hearing soft noises of sleep and cries of happiness as she closed her eyes to focus on her surroundings. She could hear much more than she was used to. She felt warmed up by the heat inside and out. The transformation between who she was before and who she was now was astounding. The tiny threads of what it meant to be a healer of this caliber had been weaving within her for months.

She could feel the connection to something greater than her. Something that seemed to bind her to want to stay with the women she had grown close to and seen working their charms on all of these men. She didn't feel as disconnected as she used to with this group. She realized she had a sense of belonging, a sense of something she never had.

A tap on her shoulder roused her from her thoughts, turning to see Mildred standing there eyes blinking sleepily. Her hair tussled and her ears giving a mild wiggle.

"I am quite tired... I am going to lay down. Please join me when you are ready. Don't stay out too long, you do need your sleep after using so much of your strength tonight."

She watched Mildred turn to stumble towards the tent she had been brought to after her injection. She mindlessly rubbed the spot the injection had been in feeling no pain, only skin. Breaking her previous thoughts made her feel the biting chill of the wind on her face as she only spent another moment near the dwindling flames to follow behind Mildred's footsteps.

She opened the tent flap to see Mildred curled up with a blanket wrapped around her tightly. She gave a gentle pat beside herself beckoning Gale over to lay and rest her eyes. Gale padded over to sit next to Mildred's sleepy form, scooting to lay as close to her as she could without being too close for her own or Mildred's comfort. Sleep soon found her as she eyes only fluttered for a moment before the dark embrace of dreams entered her mind.

She tossed and turned for the few hours sleep had her captured before her eyes shot open. She quickly sat up seeing and hearing nothing. She swore to herself before looking over and feeling the sleeping Mildred beside her. She better move not to disturb her. She rose herself to her feet hugging the blanket to her body. She put a hand in front of her soon feeling something she could light the nearby candle with. She fumbled for a moment before managing to light the spare candle she had found moments before.

She lowered herself into the chair bringing her legs as close to her chest as she could. She let her head rest behind her on the top of the chair as she rocked back and forth trying to warm herself up as much as she could. An hour then another passed as she tried to keep track of time but it was definitely a faulty attempt. The wind whistled outside as she soon focused into hearing footsteps approaching the tent.

She sat up as best as she could keeping her eyes locked onto the tent flap that was flapping in the breeze. Otto soon met her eyes. He rose an eyebrow raising his eyes to look into hers. He pulled off his boots hugging his cloak tighter around him. He took a few moments to stretch before sitting in front of her.

"Do you want to continue from earlier? I apologize for leaving but it was urgent enough for me to be pulled out of my private affairs."

He rolled his eyes at the last bit seeming upset but trying to hold it in. He rose her blanket to see her legs petting on one as she opened them enough for him to weasel his head between them. She could feel his strong hands pull her the way he wanted her. He adjusted the blanket to put it over his head grabbing the top of the pants to pull them off. He gave trailing kisses not being as slow as she expected. The neediness oozed off of him.

He wrapped his hands around her thighs giving them a couple squeezes then a nibble slowly turning into a hard bite. She let out a whimper of a moan when he bit down a little harder. His tongue trailed over the mark he made on her skin, kisses and little licks made it feel better. He trailed kiss after kiss down her legs till he used his hands to pull her thighs open nuzzling his head to rest at the tops of her tights. He opened his mouth to give a lick making her tremble. He flicked his tongue once then twice making sure her legs were on his shoulders holding her to him.

She bucked her hips forward wanting more of his skilled tongue on her button. He let out gasps as he let her shove herself into his mouth. She could feel his hands remove themselves from being planted on her tights so he could quickly pull down his pants. His pace grew quicker as he rubbed on his cock with one hand using the other one to rub on her button as he plunged his tongue in and out of her.

She soon found release. He kept lapping and lapping on her before he pulled out his head from between her legs his face wet with her juices. He rose to his feet looking down at her before pulling up her blanket to reveal her covered legs to the chilliness. He rubbed his cock on her before working just the tip inside of her.

"I just wanted you to know that you feel divine when you are wrapped around me. Even just this little bit inside of you and I ache for a bit more to work it's way into your warmth. I'm told you are a woman of science and I like that about you."

He cooed into her ear with his hot breath on her neck as he moved his hips forward to have just the tiniest bit more of himself inside. The teasing nature in his voice and actions had her mind unable to respond to his sweet words. She nodded her head placing it on him letting the noises fall out of her one but one.

The neediness soon consumed him as he worked all that he could into the warmth he so craved. He let out a huff of happiness. The way his face curled in the ecstasy he found between her legs. The gentle grip he had on her almost failing to squeeze her to stay still. He seemed all consumed in this act of carnal pleasure.

He didn't last long as she could feel him slowing his already teasing pace to rest his head on her. He muttered softly into her ear asking permission to bury his cock deep inside of her as he released himself. He apologized for not lasting as long as he had hoped. The desperation he had felt made him ready to burst soon after it started.

"Thank you for that Doctor. I am happy you enjoyed yourself as much as I did."

He said rather choppily withdrawing himself peering over at the nearby bowl. He waddled over pulling up his pants and latching his belt. He used the cloth to wipe himself clean before wringing it out and resoaking it. He knelt down in front of her to spread her legs and dab then wipe her clean. The water was near freezing cold, she flinched when she first felt it. His touch was gentle as he made sure all visible mess was cleared away.

He worked the pant legs back onto her then pulling them up onto her waist making them a little more snug on her. He placed her blanket back down putting his hand out to help her stand. He blew out the candle making the room as dark as it was when she woke up. He laid beside Mildred pulling a blanket to be around all of them as she crawled up to nuzzle into his chest. His arms wrapped around her as he whispered to her.

"Sleep... I've got you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this one. This was for Kinktober prompt: Healed Via Sex!