The Cost of Healing - The Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted in her chair feeling that resting heat focusing itself between her legs causing it to ache with a pulsing throb. She had never felt this before. She wanted to be one of them in front of her, being sated to their content. Her mind raced. Did she actually want that? Did she want to be them? Did she want a... cock inside of her? A doctor of her caliber being tempted so sweetly.

Her chest heaved as her mind pressured her to give into the desire. The need between her legs. A gentle hand rested itself in her shoulder, she turned quickly. Mildred's soft face peered down at her.

"Are you alright, sweetie? The tent is ready for you."

Her voice soft and like a harp being played just for her. She could feel that need swell as she rose to her unsteady feet. How had she gotten so wobbly?

"Of course. I'm ready when you are."

She trying to keep her tone even giving a quick smile. Mildred turned to open the tent flap peering over at one of the girls behind her. She waved a small gesture at her. She could see Delilah's nearly fully red face give a thumbs up before she exited. Mildred gave a little sigh before placing a hand on her back to lead her towards to nearby tent.

Mildred smelled like lavender, she liked that. The gentle touch upon her back made her mind race yet again. She focused on the red striping painted onto this tent. Little pink flowers lined the flap on the tent, how odd. She took a deep breath before they were right in front of the oddly well lit space. She ducked her head in before looking around.

The floor had a rug, a sea of pillows and blankets. Where had they gotten so many nice things with a war going on? There was a incense alight making the air smell smoky yet sweet. It was definitely not something she was used to. She took a nice long smell before she noticed a nicely carved chair set off to the side of tent. It looked so well set like it was set up like a scene in a play.

She turned quickly hearing a small noise of shifting. There sat the man from earlier. Otto. Why was he here? Why in the name of The Mother of Science would he be here? His ocean like eyes locked with hers. His hair looked freshly washed and brushed. He was sitting on the floor leaned up against the mountain of pillows.

"Why don't you sit down?"

"Why is he here?

"Mother Healer sends you a gift."

"Well I don't want this gift!"

"Please just... sit down. He doesn't bite... Well at least he asks before he does."

Her eyes pleaded at Mildred as she was lead to sit on Otto's lap with a mild struggle. At least he was warm and smelled nice. Her body liked to be right up against his. She sat there huffing being clearly upset. She refused to look at Mildred. The crawling feeling of need worked it's way between her legs yet again.

"Sweetness... I promise you, you are going to want this quite a bit in a few moments if not you already want it. Don't fight it. Give in to his touch."

She tightened her muscles pouting. She felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist pulling her to be flush with him. A gentle lick trailed from the top of her ear to the lobe of it. Otto's breath hot on her neck.

"I want you as much as I think you want me, Little Doctor."

Otto's husky voice right in her ear made her buck feeling every nerve burn with desire. She could feel how much she wanted to give in. A hand wiggled it's way to rest between her legs.

"Will you open these pretty thighs for me?"

He cooed in her ear as she shakily opened her legs seeing Mildred nodding, helping to pull her legs apart. She huffed trying to pull away but she couldn't. This man was strong.

"I can hold you still as much as you need to wiggle. I don't mind. A man has a duty to please his woman after all."

That husky voice yet again. She let out a moan closing her eyes as he started to rub over her clothes. She could feel how wet she had gotten from all of this. The ache kept making a knot in her stomach. Her hips serged forward as he kept his pace nice and slow. Nice and slow. She could feel the swelling mass poking into her ass.

She tried to rub herself against him but it didn't work too well. One of his hands planted itself on her hip moving it forward and back with the same pace his other hand was going.

"Just like this... let me adjust for a moment."

He huffed out. She felt him shifting behind her. He quickly slipped his hand under her clothes to plant a finger right above where her button was. The other hand got placed on one of her thighs holding it open. He started to circle gently where he found her button at.

She couldn't hold in the moan that escaped her lips. It was loud and full of all the pent of emotion she was feeling. They continued coming. She relaxed into him as he continued. He adjusted his legs to get a better hold of her body. He sped of his pace rubbing and rubbing around her button.

"Come on beautiful. I need you to release for me. I want it all over my fingers."

As he whispered he plunged one of his fingers into her. Her moans got louder and more strained. She could feel how tight her stomach was and how knotted up she felt. She kept riding that feeling, her mind went blank. She felt like she was about to jump off a mountain into a large body of water.

She was trying to avoid the intense feeling, trying to pull away till she couldn't anymore. She could feel that knot undo itself quickly and suddenly. Her cries sounded like screaming from how much noise she was pushing out. Her body quivered and quacked. Otto's hand withdrew itself as she opened her eyes. He opened his mouth to lick off his fingers. Her eyes lazily glanced all over the room.

There stood the Mother Healer, big smirk across her face. She didn't have the energy to say anything to her. She didn't have the will to fight. Mildred sat in her chair in front of them, looking similar to how she felt. Mildred's underwear had a wet spot soaking through it. She rested back against Otto as she wanted and waited for her body to stop shaking.

Otto looked down at her pulling her into a kiss. He was a surprisingly a better kisser than she expected. Their tongues started touching each other and fighting. She liked this feeling. She liked how this made her feel. She could feel gingerly placed hands on her as she opened her eyes to see Mildred pulling up Otto's shirt to kiss on his stomach. She moved so Mildred could have more space.

Mildred shoved her, a little roughly, trying to kiss down to where the top of his pants where. She started to pull it down with both her hands, kissing as she went till she could see his cock almost escaping. Mildred pulled his pants off completely, giving a kiss to his tip before doing so. Her pointed ears wiggled as she looked hungrily at it. She only hesitated for a moment before opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out licking the tip.

She took a second to get used to the girth before slowly working her mouth down to his base. She could hear a mild gagging noise before Mildred worked her way back up. Otto let out a low groan as she watched Mildred masterfully suck his cock. His eyes started to roll back in his head as she witnessed this. He grabbed a fistful of her hair before he started to shove Mildred's face down as he rocked his hips up.

She scooted back feeling awkward and climbing into the nearby chair, pulling a blanket around her. She suddenly felt cold without him wrapped around her. She had her eyes locked on what was happening as he moved onto his knees shoving himself deeper and deeper into Mildred's mouth. She looked quite happy.

She didn't dare utter a word amazed by what was in front of her. His length getting shoved into Mildred's throat as she watched. He soon started to make less grunts merging into an actual moaning chorus. He could barely get out that he was close as Mildred nodded, he forced her all the way down probably releasing himself.

Otto panted as Mildred pulled back swallowing sitting up. Mildred laid down on her stomach appearing tired. She adjusted herself pulling off her clothes to get more comfortable. Mildred was pretty when naked. She had a hourglass shape and was definitely well endowed in the chest department. She laid there wiggling her ass looking at Otto teasingly.

The way Mildred had skills she didn't expect to have in a million years. How long had she exactly been a sex healer? A year, decade, a hundred years? She would never know the answer to how old Mildred was, and how long she had had time to master her skills.

Gale sat there flushed with embarrassment peering at the both of them. She gripped her blanket tightly curling up in the chair. Mildred looked at her motioning her to come over. She nodded for her to keep the blanket. She scooted over laying down the same way Mildred was but a blanket wrapped around her. She could hear Otto panting behind them. Mildred rolled her eyes as she fussed at him.

She grabbed what was left of Otto's clothes with a huff. In a quick movement he was just as naked as she was. Mildred seemed a little too pleased with herself. That wicked grin on her lips.

She was the only one left with any clothes on. She felt Mildred trying to yank off her boots and socks. She tried to pull her leg away but it was no use against her. Mildred forced off all of her remaining clothes from the waist down before raising an eyebrow at her. She rolled her eyes lifting up so Mildred could pull off her dress.

"Good Girl~"

Mildred cooed at her. A thick blush soon laid across her cheeks. She wrapped her blanket back around her tightly making sure no one could see anything. She laid back down on her stomach as Mildred scooted towards her to cuddle. Mildred laid there messing with her hair as Otto came behind her sliding his slowly swelling cock between her asscheeks. Mildred gave a naughty surprised expression.

Otto continued to slide himself slowly between Mildred's round ass. He gripped her hips moving her to where he wanted her. His cock looked pretty appetizing as it swelled back to its fully erect size. She watched Otto continue to slide himself on Mildred, feeling her body warm up even more.

Mildred looked over at Gale giving a wicked grin as she push back against him causing her ass to jiggle just the tiniest bit. She opened her mouth to let out huffs of air as she rolled her hips back. Gale's gaze didn't break from the scene in front of her. Mildred's eyes almost rolled back in her head as Otto shoved down on her hips to keep her still. He kept forcefully shoving himself forward between her asscheeks. The sound of skin against skin was audible.

Otto suddenly stopped turning his head to shift his eyes to look at Gale. His cock full swelled back to its original size. He shifted back to rest for a moment taking a breath. It was quite a sight to behold this man in all his glory. She didn't expect to be so drawn to a man before. The way he was with each of the women in front of him, being able to switch between one to the other keeping both entertained.

She lost herself in thought for a moment before she felt a pair of hands gripping onto her hips, pulling up the blanket she had wrapped around her body so tightly. Otto shifted to nuzzle the head of his cock between her asscheeks. He leaned down to give a kiss to the back on her neck as he started to move himself slowly. She gave a little whimper setting her head down in front of her. Her face now almost buried in a pillow.

Mildred scooted closer to her lacing fingers with Gale. He continued to drag himself between her ass giving little huffs of excitement occasionally. He was quite a bit more delicate with her, dragging himself almost gliding instead of shoving like he was with Mildred.

"Well Doctor... why don't you turn over for me and I can give you something I know you are craving."

She turned to look at him with a confused expression as he peeled her out of the blanket. Her naked self exposed in front of him as she flipped over to stare into his soft gaze. He smiled taking a hand to move her legs apart and nestle himself between them. She looked over at Mildred, who had a finger inside of herself pumping it in and out, smiling at her nodding for her to do as he says.

He placed her arms around his neck taking a moment to scoot her, adjusting how she was laying. He nodded at her before taking a hand to glide between her legs seemingly checking for something. He lowered his head to press his lips to hers. She pulled him into the kiss as the intensity between them increased with her grinding her hip up instinctively. He had to plant a hand above her head to keep himself stably on top of her.

He broke the kiss moving up to take a hand to run himself between her legs before nuzzling it right at the entrance. She looked up at him, her eyes fluttering for a second as she nodded her head resting her hands on his back. She gave a little gasp as he pushed into her. He pulled her legs up to wrap around his waist. He rested his head down beside her as he pushed his hip forward to slide in more of himself. A gentle bite on her neck made her squirm even more.

She gave breathless whimpers gripping onto him digging her nails in. He gave a quiet moan as she dragged her nails down his back as he rocked his cock in and out of her soaked warmth. He muttered words she couldn't quite make out over her cries of pleasure. Feeling him inside of her made her body feel like it was alight with a thousand little flames burning down into her core. She huffed and wiggled beneath him as he sped up his pace to almost pound into her, pressing his full length in and out of her with ease.

She could feel a bead of liquid on her fingertips as she opened her eyes to see a droplet of red on her finger. Blood. Otto could feel her shifting seeming worried underneath him.

"Don't worry about that... I don't mind."

She nodded enjoying herself too much, not wanting to stop. She squeezed her legs around him even tighter. Her eyes closed themselves as soon as he obliged her, ramming into her with a slap of flesh. She could hear past the noises she was calling out with, a cry that wasn't hers. Mildred kept cooing beside her. She could hear her growing in pleasure just from her own fingers.

Otto lifted up staring down at her panting as he pulled his cock out of her motioning for her to flip over again. She flipped over with a jiggle of her ass as he planted his hand on her hip. He gave a gentle slap to one of her asscheeks making her jump as she could hear a chuckle behind her from Otto. It was a sound she didn't expect to her from him but it was a welcome noise.

He pulled her up onto all fours as he buried his cock back inside of her. She gave another small noise at the feeling filling her again. She opened her eyes yet again to see Mildred sat in front of her. She opened her mouth as Mildred stuck her fingers out. She licked them clean tasting the sweetness Mildred had oozing out between her legs. Mildred gave a happy expression before settling back down.

"This is how babies are made, don't you know Little Doctor?"

Otto started to slam himself into her causing her to give out a yip as Mildred teasingly cooed at her. She rolled her eyes hanging her head trying to get at least a thought together enough to think straight.

"I didn't go to medical school and become a doctor just for me not to learn how babies are made. Mildred, I am not an idiot."

She panted out breathlessly trying to huff out each word. She could feel an arm wrap around her waist pulling her up onto her knees yet again. Another hand snuck it's way between her legs to rub on her button. She let out an expletive as a reply to this added feeling. She could barely hold herself up melting onto Otto behind her. His strong arm didn't let go of her though. That distinct slap of flesh filled her ears.

Her eyes kept fluttering trying not to lose her mind completely. He kept circling her button with his finger as he gripped her tightly. He huffed into her ear as he nibbled on her neck. Another moan spilled out of her lips as she reached a hand out to Mildred. Mildred looked like a melting puddle before her, she rose her hand to lace with Gale's. Gale smiled at her as she kept getting pounding into by Otto.

Otto slowly removed his hand from between her legs to reach for one of Mildred's thighs. He rested his hand on it. She scooted closer to him resting her head on Gale. He started to then circle her button quickly as she could feel Mildred wiggling moaning into her shoulder. Mildred kept repeating how close she felt to ecstasy and how she so badly wanted it. She too felt close to that moment of heaven.

The tent flap flung open as a man in armor held it looking into, to see the scene within. He blushed at what he saw but he had already yelled out for Otto.

"General! Sir! We have your report for the evening! One of the officers was injured in combat and wishes to give his report to you directly."

Otto looks up at him still full hilted inside of her. His icy blue eyes giving him the death stare. He sighed pulling himself out of Gale and helping her to lay down before retrieving his clothes to dress himself. He pulled on each item of clothing with haste before darting out of the tent a little frustrated from that exchange. She could hear a clank of armor as the man got bumped by Otto.

Gale laid there looking at Mildred laying in front of her. She felt a little puzzled to what just happened. She felt a warm hand stroke her arm as she turned her gaze back to Mildred.

"Why don't we go get cleaned up? He is probably going to be a while."

She spoke softly turning to grab Gale's nearby dress before pulling it over to her. Mildred wiggled for a moment before regaining her steadiness to her legs and standing up to retrieve her clothes. Her ears looked flushed as Gale inspected her standing up herself.

Mildred assisted her with dressing the both of them, a little bit more breathless than normal. She seemed happy as she nodded at Gale holding the tent flap open for them to exit. She tried to keep her legs steady as they trailed their way towards the nearby brook. Mildred looked at her winking before she run into the water getting her clothes soaked. She motioned for her to do the same. She rolled her eyes before running in.

The water was near freezing cold as she looked at Mildred splashing her, this began a few minutes of them running around throwing water at each other. She felt happy in this moment. She had a grin across her face as she continued this carefree excitement.

"Alright now! I'm getting cold!"

Mildred shouted at Gale as she got splashed yet again. Mildred started her way to the edge of the brook shaking off her dress giving a hand to her so she could exit easier. She did a similar gesture to shake off some of the water. Mildred gave her a smile as she motioned her to follow behind her towards the camp.

The starlight above of them was illuminating the way ahead. Her eyes glanced other the nearby landscape seeing the flickering lights in the sea of tents. The way the moon made everything so mellow and so very calm. She enjoyed the way the darkness made her feel. The safety she could feel wrapping around her when everything was quiet and without chaos. Hopefully this war will wrap up soon. Hopefully she could have a life without the endless waves of injured.

She wrapped her arms around her body as she shivered with the cool air hitting her soaked clothes. Mildred had her arms wrapped around herself with the same tightness, starting to speed up the trudge towards somewhere warm. They made excellent time with them hurrying their way along. They could see the small supply tent on the edge of the path towards the center of the camp.

Mildred raised her hand to wave at a man with pointed ears similar to hers. She didn't expect there to be more then just Mildred with those sharply pointed ears poking out from beneath their hair. The man looked at the both of them a little puzzled before heading into the nearby tent to retrieve changes of clothes. She was handed a small tunic as she inspected it, Mildred started to pull her along. She shrugged trying her best to follow Mildred to the best of her ability.