The Cost of Healing - The Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Doctors head was rested on Delilah. Her eyes blinking sleepily. Mildred smiled at her pulling up a nearby wooden bench.

"You did good Delilah. You can leave now."

Delilah blobbed some before floating out of the room.

"Gale, do you want to rest your head on my chest? I think if we just take a few different saliva samples you would have given a full basic donation. I doubt that would be any trouble for you.

Gale nodded resting her head gently on Mildred's chest as she was given a vial to spit into. Mildred hummed a little tune as she worked the back of Gale's dress off. She tried to relax into Mildred but she was still filled with anxiety of the last time she did this.

"I think we have enough of this vial complete. Do you wanna kiss a little? I want to make sure you are nice and relaxed little bird."

She cooed into her ear. She lifted up her head to press her lips onto Mildred's. Mildred smiles a quick smile before wrapping her arms around Gale to run her hands on her back. Mildred slowly scooted her into her lap. She started to roll her hips as Gale gently held onto her. She could feel her body slowly relaxing onto Mildred being warmed by the soothing feeling of Mildred's hands on her back.

"Gale, Sweetie? Let's take some clothes off you you. I promise I won't be rough. You just gotta rest on me and I can get the donations pretty easily if you just let me work my magic. I know it can be overwhelming."

Mildred's sweet cheery voice echoed in her ears as she shifted back to pull off her underwear looking embarrassed. Her previous donation wasn't as easy, at least Mildred had the decency to make it just the both of them.

"Is that all you wanna remove?"

She nodded at the question before slipping back into Mildred's lap feeling so bare. She wrapped her arms on Mildred's neck as Mildred grinned.

"Are you thirsty, sweetie?"

Mildred pulled down the top of her dress to reveal one of her breasts. The roundness of them made her stare. She could see how full they were. She was motioned to suckle on one of them feeling the milk ooze into her mouth. It was sweeter then she expected.

"Just be gentle... they're sensitive."

She had awkwardly lowered herself to give a kiss to Mildred's nipple before slowly and choppily suckling on it. Mildred gave a pleased look nodding for her to continue. She swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the almost honeyed liquid on her lips. Mildred pet at her back before pulling her up to kiss on her. Gale was handed a vial as soon as the kiss broke, she leaned down to put her saliva into the container. As soon as she was done she got her face turned to lock lips with Mildred yet again.

She could feel Mildred running a hand over her bare skin between her legs. Slowly one finger started to use a little bit of pressure to circle where Mildred had explained her button was. It was a small bump of skin that when rubbed it makes a woman moan in ecstasy.

"Gentle now little bird, this part only takes a few moments but you have to trust me."

She gripped onto Mildred nodding and bracing. Mildred started to circle her button area with some skill causing her body to buck and shiver. She could feel a vial being scraped against her growing soaked skin. So this was what a full collection was about. Nearby every bodily fluid could be used to make other supplies to heal the men. Potions, elixirs, and powders made from what each of the women secreted.

Mildred let her buck her body against her cooing into her ear. The vial slowly but surely filled with all the liquids oozing out between her legs. She corked the vial putting it next to all the other ones. The row of small vials lined the desk. It was pretty good for such a short collection time. She let Gale huff on top of her as she calmed down from the sudden stopping. Mildred helped her regain all her clothes as she gave her little bit of soft sweetness letting her mind collect itself.

"You did wonderful! That was a successful donation! I'll give these all to Delilah to deliver to where they need to go. Why don't you go collect some herbs and take a few hours to calm yourself before your injection tonight?"

The Doctor nodded scooting her body off of Mildred brushing herself off. She was just going to act like nothing just happened. She found it hard to stand at first. She took a deep breath collecting herself before retrieving a basket outside of tent flap for this room. A few girls were in the room she entered in front of tables stirring different liquids together paying no mind to her. She gripped the basket before exiting the tent in a hurry.

She kept her eyes towards the ground trying to get her breaths under control. She felt warm and fuzzy. She relaxed her shoulders rolling them. She felt less knotted up and stressed as well. She wondered if Mildred had her milk in vials and made into supplies or if that was just salvia and juices. She pondered for a moment on that curious thought.

She headed her way out of the camp seeing a trail of red spatted around occasionally. This war definitely was something else. She crouched down to feel the nearby grasses. She took a few more steps before feeling the ground yet again. She wasn't feeling for much of anything but it was a good indicator for different types of plants she was taught how to find. If the earth beneath her fingers was cool she wouldn't find certain wild root for a long ways.

She spent the better part of a hour padding around till she found a small bloom near a brook a ways off from the camp. This bloom was good for aches and pains when brewed into a tea. She plucked it and adding it to her basket.

She stretched before sitting near the brook. She closed her eyes taking a moment to hear all the sounds she could make out. There wasn't much of anything but it was calming nonetheless.

The sun slowly started to lower in the sky as she worked her way around trying to find any sort of plant life around that could be useful. As soon as she saw the sky started to change colors she looked towards where she believed the camp was heading back.

It took her longer than she had hoped to arrive back at the camp, on the the complete other side of where she needed to be but that wasn't something she was too worried about. She jogged her way towards the big tent flinging the flaps open panting.

"My dear, you didn't have to be so violent with the flaps!"

The Mother Healer stood in front of her holding a wooden box raising an eyebrow. She grimaced trying to catch her breath.

"Your donation was quite useful little doctor."

The Mother Healers words stung into her ears as she whispered so softly into them. That icky sickly sweet feeling started to envelop her.

"Make sure you do as I advice! I will be watching tonight."

She yelled out at her as she made her way out to the tent. Gale took a moment to try to get her heart to slow down. She kept her gaze looking down at the ground as she decided to sit down extremely out of breath. She didn't want to be late and may have over done it trying to hurry.

"Are you alright?"

A nearby girl helped her into a chair. The girl put a hand up to her neck feeling her pulse before motioning another to bring over water. She drank out of the cup trying to get a solid deep breath in. These flurry of feelings was unlike her.

"You didn't have to run you know, Mildred is in her office with someone and I don't believe she is in any sort of hurry."

She feels the girl place a hand on her hand. Her heart slowly started to lessen its racing. She didn't know that sex healers could do that. There was definitely a lot for her to learn. A world still unknown to her.

She sat in that chair resting, the girl kept checking on her giving her a bowl of soup and other assorted foods. She had her hair redone by another girl in the tent that looked bored. The chattering in the tent grew and grew as more and more bodies filled the space. She tried to just focus on what was in front of her rather then the growing crowded tent.

She waited for Mildred growing tired. Her eyes fluttered a few times before drifting off for a few moments against a nearby girl. She couldn't will herself to keep her eyes open much longer. She needed that short lived lull of slumber.

When she awoke her eyes took a moment to adjust to the lantern light around her. She rubbed her eyes seeing Mildred speaking to a large man with a strong blockish face with broad shoulders. He wore tunic and pants much like any other man would but he held himself differently. His ocean like eyes peered away from Mildred the moment she looked him. He nodded listening to whatever Mildred was saying but she couldn't quite make out.

She stood up from the chair brushing herself off before looking out the front of the tent to see how beautiful the night had become. The moon light filled the outside with a dance of gleaming lights. She felt her shoulders slump as she found her mind racing for a moment. It's time for another injection, might as well just let it happen and not fight it. She gave that pep talk to herself trying to sooth any anxiety she could feel swelling inside of her. She shifted herself to face towards Mildred and the man.

The man turned to look at her as Mildred finished chattering on about something or other. He gave her a soft smile. It almost seemed like a completely genuine gesture.

"Gale! So glad to see you aren't trying to run away this time! Do you want to settle down on that bench over there as I get everything in order?"

Mildred's sweet voice wiggled into her ears as she averted her gaze giving a nod. She sat down on the wooden bench near where she was pointed towards. She rolled up her sleeve making sure to place her arm out so the injection wouldn't be visible to her gaze. She could feel her hand starting to shake slightly with nervousness. She balled her fist then released it.

The man peered at her before trailing his eyes towards a girl that was using a mortar and pestle to grind up some dried herbs. He took a few steps towards the girl talking in a language she couldn't quite understand. The girl's cheeks flushed as he continued to speak with her. She assumed from his teasing tone it was something not for many others to hear.

She felt a pair of cold hands on her arm rubbing the crook of it. She turned to see Drew, her copper curls wet from a recent bath. Her breath sped up as Drew continued to rub her arm. She clenched her hand into a fist trying to just relax but she couldn't. A cool liquid was applied onto her arm washing it. She saw Drew opening a vial dabbing a few flakes of Willow's Powder onto the liquid. She held her breath till she could feel her skin going numb. The icy sensation crawling across her skin.

She released her breath letting her body relax as she waited for Mildred. Her eyes glanced over at the tall man still flirting with the girl, or she at least assumed it was flirting. The way the girl's cheeks flushed more and more till they were red with embarrassment, the way she bit her lip, the way she fidgeted with her feet, that was the tell tell of flirting.

She groaned a little feeling how numb her arm had grown, not realizing what Drew was doing to it. She couldn't feel the placement of the tourniquet nor the flicking on her vein. She huffed being impatient. It took a long while for Mildred to appear yet again basket in hand. She stopped to chat with the man before winking at him.

She placed her basket down beside Gale, pulling out a few vials filled with purple ooze, and a bright pink swirling liquid. She smiled at Gale before motioning to the man feeling a sudden hand on her chin. Her face was shifted to look into his eyes. She opened her mouth to protest but she couldn't. It felt nice to have her gaze locked with such piercing intent.

She could hear Mildred locking a vial into the injection device. The click made her squirm uncomfortably. Her heart started to beat quicker as she tried to pull her arm away from the grasp it was in. The man kept her eyes focused on him as she tried to pull against Drew.

She gave pleading eyes to the man as he shook his head. She tried to plant her feet so she could get a better footing to pull but she couldn't. She suddenly felt the searing pain of the injection liquid filling her vein. She yelped out a noise that was unfamiliar to her ears as she continued to try to pull. Her chest burned as she breathed. She started to beg, pleading to not continue. It hurt to move, it hurt to exist. She continued to try to yank and yank away.

"Please... it hurts. Just make it stop!"

She whimpered pleading into the man's chest. She started to feel tears welling up in her eyes.

"Otto, can you hold her a little tighter? She isn't going to like this."

Strong arms embraced her tightly as she felt a even stronger sensation stinging into her. She started to scream crying out in pain. She whimpered half hearted attempts at insults into the man's chest. It felt so inviting and warm in the center of his warmth. It felt like home. What? What was she thinking? This is a man she had never even met before today.

It was odd hearing Mildred's voice serious and almost cold. She didn't know her to be like that. She felt Drew let go of her arm as Mildred tapped a small amount of the purple ooze onto the small wound on her arm where the injection was. She could hear shifting nearby almost like an echo in her ears compared to the roaring sound of her heartbeat.

Otto didn't let her go as she whined and groaned in pain for the next while. When he did release her, she could see his apologetic eyes. He gave her a nod helping her to her wobbly feet. He made sure she could stand before walking back over to sit near that girl again.

"Why don't you go wash up?"

She turned to see Mildred, a little flustered from straining to give her the injection. Her mane of braided hair tussled and her breath a little quick. She gave a lazy affirming nod before stumbling out of the tent. It still hurt to breathe.

She wobbled her way towards that brook she had found earlier. Before she could even exit the camp there was a girl following her with a set of new clothes lagging behind her awkwardly.

"If you need any help ma'am let me know!"

She called to Gale. That must be one of the newly recruited trainees. She rolled her eyes continuing on her trek towards the brook. She wanted that cool water on her aching body. She could see the sky's final colors fading in the distance. Lanterns being lit and torches set up all around behind her.

She soon made it to the water sitting down on a big smooth stone trying to untie her shoes but she couldn't seem to manage it. The girl sat down her set of fresh clothes leaning down to help her untie her shoes and remove her clothes. It definitely felt odd to have someone helping her with such things but at least it made her body ache less.

Once undressed she wobbled her way to the edge of the brook stepping a single foot into the freezing cold water. She shivered for a moment before stepping in with her other foot. She crouched down to run the water over her throbbing back lowering herself to sit. She ran her hands over her body making sure to scrub any dirt away.

She felt a sudden overwhelming sensation filling her up. She felt her body get hot like an oozing honey dripping over her, causing her to feel alight. She gasped at the intensity of the oncoming stimulation. She tried not to yelp out. She felt the heaviness of her breasts as they slowly grew sensitive to the air. She could feel her cheeks flushing as she ran the cold water over her face.

Did the injection cause this? Most of the time it only made her achy and tired, what was this all about? She stammered to herself as she continued to wash trying to avoid any areas that were growing sensitive.

She dunked her head in the water, running her fingers through the knotted bits of hair trying to detangle it. She could feel the growing warmth making her legs unsteady. She wobbled to keep her balance.

She hurried to finish up her bath before anything else odd happened. She huffed out a long breath before pulling on the nice clean dress over herself. She pulled up the underwear and other garments to complete her outfit. She took a moment to pull her socks and boots back on. Her dirty clothes were missing, the girl probably took them with her. She peered up at the sky seeing the moon slowly growing brighter.

She must of taken a fair bit of time scrubbing herself down. She couldn't quite know but it didn't feel that long to her. She could feel how heat filled and blooming her chest felt. The aches and pains of the injection's serum replaced by this lulling sweetness in her body.

She tried to focus her thoughts not letting them wonder to the delights her body so badly now craved. It longed for the touch of another. This damned injection had her body and mind all clouded with things she couldn't be worrying about. She took a breath to try to regain control.

She kept her eyes locked in front of her pushing out the swelling thoughts of need. She took one step then another. She padded her way towards the sea of tents ahead of her. She tried to keep her breath steady but it was no use. She couldn't shake this feeling, each step made it intensify doubly the last step before the next. She would have to accept her fate.

She put her hand on the flap of the main yellow tent feeling the material after weaving her way through the rows of unlit tents. She peered at the washed out color before pulling it open to let her enter. She could hear soft echoing moans weaseling their way into her ears. What was this noise about?

Her eyes darted towards a young woman bent over the bench she was sitting on earlier. Ass up in the air, dress rolled up showing her whole back side. She felt her body grow alight yet again as she turned to remove that scene from her eye line.

She found a nearby stool placing herself upon it, resting there trying to avoid eye contact with the many girls granting physical favors. A man balls deep in one of the corners. The donation she first saw as she entered the tent, fingers plummeted into the subject. Whimpers, begs and moans filled the air, a cacophony of noises.

She could see Neva in one man's lap, rocking her hips back and forth in the only way she could describe as milking his cock. Her tail gently wrapped on him as she panted and squealed in pleasure. Her violet colored hair almost soaked in sweat.

Delilah was on a table with ingredients scattered all around. A small man's face buried between her legs. She was calling out in a shrieking like speech. Her hips bucking, her legs wrapped around his neck. His feet on a stool to reach the height of the table, cock in hand stroking it. His stocky stature almost buckling as he seemingly so badly wanted to bury himself in her. She could make out a bandage peeking out of his shirt. This must be needed for these men to heal.

She could make out Mia squashed between two massive men being pounded into. She was being taken by both. She tried not to stare but the way they moved together rhythmically almost had her hypnotized. Both these men had massive scars covering their bare chests. Their green tinted skin showing non human heritage. She tried not to drool watching these men work into Mia's flexible body.

She heard a muffled noise behind her seeing Sasha on all fours being fucked into by a dark purple skinned pointed eared man. Her breasts kept knocking into each other as he gripped onto her long braid of hair. She was drooling and huffing for a breath as he would occasionally lift her up to gently squeeze on her throat. She looked happy being well sated. This man looked so very elated to be present in this activity.

Her eyes darted back to the young woman, fingers caressing her insides, plunging into her. Her eyes trailed over the many vials falling all over the ground. The amount of materials being collected was phenomenal. She had never seen a collection of this caliber in person nor such a large healing session. She could see why many called it intense.