The Cost of Vengeance!

Story Info
An elven Femboy hires a secretly hung Orc bounty hunter!
12.2k words
4.76
17.9k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melian tossed and turned in his bed, unable to sleep after having the same nightmare that had plagued his mind since that fateful day nearly 10 years ago. The dream always started the same with him having dinner with his parents. They were an unlikely couple with his father being a high elf and his mother a human. Back then the many races of the lands mingled together for trade and security from the evil creatures that came from the dark woods. It was a place where an arch demon was slain and when his blood seeped into the land it corrupted the woods, transforming all its inhabitants into fowl creatures of the night that fed on anything that wasn't a part of their ranks.

At the time human and elven relations were strained after a squadron of knights refused to aid an injured group of elves who had been recently attacked by the creatures. The result was as anyone would have expected. The group of elves fell victim to horrible monsters of the dark woods and as fate would have it, an elven noble who happened to be the elf queen's first cousin was among the group. All trade between both species ceased and their disdain for one another grew when the elves in retaliation refused to aid humans when a plague struck their kingdoms out of nowhere. The number of human deaths that came, as a result, was so high that the elven queen sent an emissary to all the remaining kingdoms of man, apologizing for allowing her emotions to cloud her judgment.

Soon after battalions of elven healers came from the sacred forest and began treating the ill who had managed to survive. However, once the plague was gone and relations resumed between both species, there was tension between the races. Bloodshed was prohibited by both sides and they would come to each other's aid when needed but a quiet dislike for one another remained.

It was due to tension between their races that Melian's parents decided to move out into the country where a few others like them resided. The town was small with no more than 12 families, some of which consisted of families similar to his own. The dream would then progress, morphing into the nightmare that had left him sweating and afraid. Melian would smell smoke and his father would go outside only to quickly return, telling them they needed to flee. As they rushed out of the back of the house a tall figure emerged from the smoke and before Melian could blink his father's white shirt turned red as a blade went through his chest. His mother released a scream that continued to haunt him and he watched as the shadowy figure mercilessly kicked his father's lifeless body off its blade.

Melian still remembers it. The warm smile his mother gave him before pushing him into the river, telling him to live as the massive hand of the figure that killed his father wrapped around her throat. He watched as the heartless monster tore his mother's clothes off, ready to defile her but his mother had no intention of letting anyone have her body other than his father. As the current carried him away, he watched as his mother took the pin out of her hair and stabbed the figure in the eye. He heard it release a deep cry of agony and the last thing Melian ever saw of his mother was her head leaving her shoulders as the figure lashed out in retaliation.

He was neck-deep in the river's freezing water but Melian could feel the tears running down his face. He watched as the place he once called home and the family he loved were both destroyed. Just as his home was about to become out of view, Melian saw it. A tall, green, muscular body, with tusks protruding from its lower jaw, a red mohawk, and a white tattoo of a wolf's paw on its arm.

Orcs!

They had been responsible for the death of his family and Melian burned the image of their war banner, a wolf howling at the moon, into his memory as the current swept him away. He swore upon his very soul that he'd have revenge and that the orc who slew his parents would suffer a fate worse than death.

That was 10 years ago and Melian was no closer to revenge than he was the day his parents were killed. He was the hybrid son of a high elf and a human. He had hoped that he'd become a skilled archer like his father but he instead inherited the voluptuous body of his mother. She was gorgeous and with his father being an elf his face was far more beautiful in comparison to his human male counterparts. The result was Melian's divine beauty. His face was so beautiful that unless he were to drop his pants and show his penis, no one would believe he was a man. His body only made his claim of being a man all the more difficult to believe. From the waist up he had a slender feminine torso like his father but unlike him who could split a log with a single swing of an ax, Melian could barely lift a sword. His lower half was the spitting image of his mother, having inherited her wide hips, thick thighs, and plump bubbly backside. However, Melian had realized as the years went by that his own butt hadn't stopped growing and by the time it did it was nearly twice as large as his mother's.

Melian wandered around aimlessly for years, looking for a guild that would take him and train him so that he could avenge his family but he failed every test they gave.

They gave him a sword but he could barely swing it.

A battle ax, he hurt his back trying to lift.

A shield, tired his arms after blocking a single blow.

Even with a bow which his father was a master with, Melian couldn't even draw a single arrow back.

With no skills or talent for physical combat, Melian tried to learn magic. His affinity for magic was high thanks to his father but not a single school of sorcery would accept him. They all looked at his hybrid appearance in disgust and refused to teach him. It was the reaction of almost any place he went to whether it was an inn to sleep in, a market to buy food, or a job to earn a modest amount of coin to live off. All of them turned him away and before Melian knew it he was wandering the countryside with nowhere to live.

Things seemed helpless and the thought of cutting his pointed ears began to take root in his mind but it was something he refused to do. His ears were the only thing he had left of his father and despite not being a fan of his curvaceous womanly figure, it was all he had left of his mother. He didn't want to forget them even if it meant living a life of poverty. A life that, thanks to the kindness of a stranger was saved. Melian was sleeping under a tree when he was awoken by a woman who was similar in age to his mother. He could see her scanning her beauty and smiled at him before offering him a warm loaf of bread.

Having not eaten in days, Melian graciously accepted it and thanked the woman who introduced herself as Freya. She told him that she was the owner of a brothel called Jewels, located in a bustling merchant town out east and that if he were willing to work she'd give him a roof over his head. Melian was desperate but to sell his body was something he knew his parents would frown upon but after seeing the hesitation on his face, Freya clarified. She told him that she had plenty of courtesans already and that she needed someone to clean up after the guest left. The position was something Melian still found to be unpleasant but he wouldn't dishonor his parents by resorting to a life of crime. He stretched out his arm and accepted Freya's offer, joining her brothel where he'd get the revenge he had sworn he'd get.

(Sharog, The Bounty Hunter)

Melian had just finished cleaning a room that one of Freya's courtesans had used. She'd just had an hour-long session with a group of sailors and Melian had to use a magic sponge to get all the cum out of the sheets. He was happy he had such an item because it made cleaning far easier than would've been without it. Melian put his cleaning cart away and marked the room open for use. It took no longer than a couple of minutes for him to see one of the girls go inside the room he'd just cleaned with a knight.

With all the rooms currently occupied or already clean, Melian went to the second-floor balcony where Freya's desk was. She watched the main floor from above and would normally have a smile on her face whenever she saw him but when he got to her desk, Melian saw a look of worry on her face. He walked up to her desk and pulled a chair next to her. Freya smiled at Melian. He was like the son she never had and loved him along with all of her girls like they were her children. After being with her for a decade, Melian had become her unofficial assistant when it came to running the brothel. She shared with him all her financial decisions and would often have him go through the brothel's ledger with her to make sure everything was in order.

Freya patted her lap, gesturing for Melian to sit on her. It was something he did for her, knowing it calmed her down when she was stressed out. Melian got up and planted his large soft rear onto Freya's lap where she began running her fingers through his hair. Melian could tell by the way Freya's fingers were nervously shaking that something wasn't right and he looked at her with his bright amber eyes. He saw the beginnings of tears in his adoptive mother's eyes and Melian hugged her before asking what was troubling her so much.

"F-Freya, what's wrong?"

"Melian, we...we don't have enough coins to pay the city tax."

"I don't understand we're filled with customers all day."

"All day indeed but at night we're emptier than the roads in the countryside."

Melian didn't work the night shift but knew the reason why it had become a ghost town. The monster attacks from the dark woods had increased in the south and a majority of the knights from multiple kingdoms had been sent to aid in its subjugation. Knights made up nearly 70% of the night shift revenue and with almost all of them a two-month journey away their profits plummeted. Freya slid the ledger to Melian and he went straight to this month's earnings, widening his eyes at the sight of just how little the night shift had made.

"It...It was that little."

"A total of 3 gold coins in the past three weeks. We're short of nearly 12 gold and only have a couple of days to make it."

"And, if we don't?"

"Melian, if we don't the city's lord will shut us down and confiscate the brothel, my business, our...our home!"

"We'll...We'll find a way. We've been short before and made it, this time will be no different."

"I have found a way but...I...I can't do it. I love you all too much too."

The look on Freya's face told Melian all he needed to know. The only way for her to get enough gold coins by then was to save what she already had and that could only be achieved by one method. She'd have to let a few of the girls go, something he knew would be like Freya tearing off her own arm. Melian had seen a few girls leave in the past but that was solely their decision to do so. The current roster that the brothel had was one that both Freya and himself had come to love far more than others.

It was a diverse family that consisted of Selene, a dark elf, who was like an older sister to all the girls. She joined the brothel after being kicked out of her home for having skin that was lighter than the rest of her dark elf compatriots.

The dwarf twins, Alda and Agda, both of them were the heart of the family, always being there for everyone. They had joined the brothel when a fire drake attacked their home, killing hundreds of dwarves that had failed to escape their mountain city in time.

Then there was Soldi, a cyclops whose humor made everyone laugh even in the darkest of times. Freya had found her in a cage at a carnival where she was used for entertainment and her beautiful blue eye was puffy from having cried every day.

Finally, there was Geeld, a goblin whom Melian hated at first due to her green skin but soon looked after like a younger sister. She had come to the brothel on her own, begging for a place to stay after monsters from the dark woods devoured her parents and eight siblings.

All of them were his family and if just thinking of them having to leave made his heart heavy, Melian didn't even want to imagine what Freya was feeling. He looked at her and was ready to voice his feelings on her choice but before he could Freya put him at ease.

"I'm not going to do it, Melian."

"Y-You're not?"

"Not in a thousand moons. If we lose this place then so be it but we'll still be together."

"Should...Should I tell the others?"

"No. I don't want them worrying about something that's out of their control. Besides, we still have some time. A miracle is slim but doesn't hurt to pray for one."

As if both the old and new gods heard their plies for assistance the brothel's front door opened. From it emerged the last thing Melian would ever expect to enter the brothel, his home.

It was an Orc!

She was wearing a heavy breastplate that was worn from what Melian had guessed was numerous battles. She wore an iron crotch protector which confused him since it was something that only men wore and the orc he was staring at was clearly a woman with how her breasts barely fit inside her armor. On her back was a large battle ax that was chipped and had what he knew was fresh monster blood on it. Melian panned his eyes upward to look at the brute's face. Her hair was in a long ponytail with the side of her head shaved and as much as he hated her kind with every portion of his body, Melian couldn't deny she was beautiful.

Freya and Melian went down to greet her. As they descended the stairs Freya subtly nudged after noticing the cold disdain-filled look that had formed on his face. She knew he hated orcs and Melian had every right to but they were desperate. The brothel couldn't afford to send away anyone regardless of how they felt about them. She gave Melian a pleading look, hoping he would understand and when his facial expression softened she sighed in relief. The two of them met their tall green guest at the main counter but before Freya could give her a warm welcome, Melian spoke first and gave the female orc an ice-cold one.

"What do you want?"

"Someone to spend a week with."

"A week? A green brute like you has that kind of coin?"

"Green indeed but I'm no brute. You treat all your guests this way?"

"Only the ones that rape and murder innocent people."

The orc stopped speaking for a moment and took in Melian's appearance. He was by far the most beautiful creature she'd ever seen and when her eyes fell to his wide hips she couldn't help but smile. She didn't need to see it to know Melian had a backside larger and softer than any other in the continent. She smiled while staring at him and extended her arm to introduce herself.

"I'm Sharog!"

"I don't care! You and your kind aren't welcome..."

"I am a bounty hunter. I don't rape and those that I kill are the ones who have done exactly what you are accusing me of doing."

"All...All of you are..."

"No, we're not! The ones you speak of are a stain on our people. Nomadic tribes of orcs that should be treated no differently than the monsters of the dark forest."

"But...you...you're an..."

"I am an orc but I am not a monster. You have some rather hurtful assumptions about me."

"W-What...Whatever! Welcome to Jewel."

Melian, stormed off into the supply room, giving Sharog a clear view of the large rear she knew he had. Her eyes widened at the sight of such a marvelous ass, jiggling and wobbling as its beautiful owner angrily left. Freya quickly stepped in to apologize for Melian's accusations. She scolded herself for even allowing him to greet Sharog, knowing the animosity he had for her race. A part of her wanted to scold him, to make him apologize to Sharog but she understood why Melian felt the way he did. Regardless of race, no child should have to experience what he had and the face she would often see him crying in his sleep meant it was a moment he was reliving every time he closed his eyes.

Sharog was used to people assuming she was a vile brute like the filthy nomadic tribes were. What people didn't know was that they were a very small portion of their race but due to how heinous and sadistic their massacres were their deeds were the ones the public was most familiar with. The average citizen of the continent didn't hear about how orcs fought on the front lines with knights to slay monsters but protecting the weak and achieving glory in battle were things orcs loved. However, Melian's assumptions seemed far more personal than usual. She could see the worry on Freya's face and knew there was a painful story involving the beautiful person she was lusting after. Freya opened her mouth to apologize to Sharog but she was far more interested in the source of Melian's hatred for orcs.

"Sharog, I'm deeply sorry for Melian's behavior. If you'd like I could give you a discount on..."

"Melian? Why does such a beautiful woman have a boy's name?"

"Melian is a boy! His appearance makes it hard to believe but he is in fact a boy. He's...He's like a son to me so if you could please find it in your heart to forgive him."

Sharog didn't say anything as she digested the information she'd just heard. The most beautiful creature she'd ever seen, who had an ass that all the goddesses would envy was actually a man. An even bigger smile formed on her face and Sharog managed to snap herself out of the fantasies that were playing in her mind, wiping the drool from her mouth before bringing her attention back to Freya.

"What is your name?"

"I'm...I'm Freya. I am the owner of this brothel."

"Why does Melian hate orcs? His hatred was far stronger than what I've usually experienced."

"I...I don't think I should be telling you this but...Huh, when he was a boy his village was raided by orcs. His family tried to flee but they were all killed...in...in front of him. "

Freya saw Sharog ball her fist in anger. Her nostrils flared and a vein began bulging on the side of her forehead. Yet again, another person's life was destroyed by the barbaric nomadic tribes that continued to stain her race's name. She wanted Melian badly, it had been ages since she had gotten any release and she was feeling more backed up than ever. After hearing why Melian hated her race, frustration began to grow inside her. Any hopes of getting him into one of the bedrooms and riding the biggest rear in the continent had gone up in smoke, or at least that's what she'd initially thought.

An idea formed in her mind. One that if executed properly would not only get her in bed with Melian but uproot the weed that was the tribe that killed his family.

"Freya, bring Melian back out."

"I...I don't think that's a good idea."

"Do it. If all goes well I'll get what I desire and you'll have your pockets filled with gold."

Freya didn't like where this was going but with how dire the brothel's financial situation was she couldn't afford to not at least see what Sharog had planned. She quietly excused herself and went to the supply room where Melian was. There was shouting for a couple of seconds, followed by a sigh that came from someone who unwillingly relented. A few seconds later Freya returned with Melian in tow. He was still giving her an irritated look but palpable hatred from before had been toned down drastically. Sharog sat at one of the tables and pointed at the chair next to her for Melian to sit on. She watched as he sat down and looked at her with not a shred of love for orcs in his heart. It was something she was about to change.

"Melian, I heard what happened to you."

"What, feel bad about what your people did to my family? You should and don't expect an apology either."

"I do feel bad and wasn't expecting one from you to begin with."

"What do you want?"

"Tell me everything you remember about the orcs that killed your parents."