The Cost of Vengeance!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and the heavy stench of extremely virile semen permeated the air, filling the nostrils of all the girls. They all watched Sharog emerge from the bedroom covered in sweat with her cock still hard as iron. It hung between her legs dripping thick gooey drops of her baby batter on the brothel's floor as she walked toward the group. She walked past all of the girls, whose eyes never left the monster swaying between her legs, and went straight to Freya.

Sharog had her magical pouch in her hand and looked at Freya with a serious look that made her shrink underneath her gaze.

"Freya, the boy was incredible. By far the tightest hole I've ever stuck my cock into."

"O-Oh! I...I see."

"Here take this!"

Sharog put her sweaty hand into her pouch and pulled out an assortment of precious stones. Diamonds, rubies, emeralds, and even a few magical stones, Sharog was giving Freya far more than what they had agreed on. There were enough stones to cover the city's tax for a couple months and give each of her girls enough to buy a small home for themselves. Freya wasn't going to decline but wanted to know why Sharog had upped the amount she was giving her.

"I...I don't understand. Why are you giving me so much?"

"I told you, Melian was amazing."

"Okay but...what now?"

"Now...Now, I go back in there and enjoy Melian for the rest of the day!"

Freya didn't even know what to say as she watched Sharog grab the pitcher full of water and down the entire thing in one go. She slammed the empty pitcher on the table and released a loud burp before eagerly walking back inside the bedroom. Freya and the girls immediately noticed that the bedroom door was still open. Selene quietly walked over with the rest of the girls following her lead. They all peeked inside and were barely able to stifle the gasp that came from their mouths. Melian's stomach was rounded like that of a woman who was carrying twins and had reached the end of her pregnancy. His beautiful face was barely visible underneath the thick layer of Sharog's seed that was covering it.

They all watched as Sharog put her hand in her pouch again and pulled out something that made Selene worry slightly for Melian. Sharog pulled out a succubus collar and placed it around Melian's neck. The collar immediately began to glow pink and they all watched as his cum-filled stomach began to shrink. Selene knew about succubus collars, having thought of buying one in the past. The collar had three functions.

The first was that the collar would increase the pleasure both parties felt to a near-addictive level.

The second was regeneration magic, returning the body of the wearer back to its original state. It meant that Melian would go back to being just as tight as he was before Sharog's cock stirred his insides.

The final and most concerning function was how the collar removed the body's basic necessities. Sleep, food, water, and even the need to use the bathroom would be eliminated. The collar would absorb semen and transform it into energy that the body could use to survive. It meant that Melian would be getting no rest whatsoever for the foreseeable future.

The girls all watched as the collar began glowing an even brighter pink and Sharog, knowing they were watching, stepped aside to give them a better view. Soldi couldn't hold it in and gasped loudly at the sight of her brother's butthole gaping with the thickest cum she'd ever seen pouring out of him in gooey clumps. His buttcheeks and backdoor were bright red, sore from the pounding they'd just received but the collar was already fixing that. They all watched as Melian's butt began to glow pink and his once gaping butthole slowly scrunched back up to its original virgin state.

Sharog wasted no time and rolled Melian onto his stomach. She grabbed both of his hips and began hotdogging his big soft buttcheeks. Melian began to shake out of fear. The pleasure he'd felt was undeniable but to go through such a pounding again was something he wasn't sure he could handle. Sharog's cock began leaking precum and soon the valley between his buttcheeks became a clear sticky swap. The throbbing green monster then slid down until the head was resting on his butthole.

Melian turned his head around to look at Sharog but instead caught his family peeping through the doorway. An embarrassed expression formed on his and he began to blush bright red when they all smiled while giving him a thumbs up. He saw the dwarf twins, Alda and Agda, grinning while they bulged their cheeks with their tongues, mimicking a blowjob. Freya, seeing the embarrassed look on her adoptive son's face gave him a warm smile before grabbing the door handle and quietly pulling it closed.

With the door no close Freya looked at the girls with serious faces while trying to suppress the smile she felt forming.

"N-Now listen, your...your Melian is still your brother."

Geeld couldn't help but chime in with a huge grin on her face.

"By tonight he'll be our sister."

"Geeld! We...We have to support Melian. This...This is a difficult time for him!"

"Oh, please. Maybe when with that cock in his ass but we all heard how much he loved it. I'm surprised he actually took that green monster. At most, I think I could've taken half but with how hard Sharog was fucking, I'd have tapped out soon afterward."

"It...It was extremely large. Do...Do you think Sharog will let him rest a bit."

Selene knew the answer and was about to tell Freya what the collar around Melian's neck was for but before she could a girlish cry came from the bedroom, indicating the start of another rough anal pounding for their soon-to-be sister.

"S-Sharog, wait! I...I need a short..."

"C'mere!"

*POP*

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH....."

"OoOoHhH, it's even better than the first time. Mhmmm, you're gonna get it good this time, Melian!"

"AT...AT LEAST BE GENTLE!! PLEASE!!"

"Not a chance!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

Melian's cries filled the brothel and the sound of Sharog's heavy grunting was right behind them. The girls all smiled at each other and Geeld took the gems off the table, placing them into her pocket. She and the rest of the girls ushered Freya out of the brothel toward the lord's manor to exchange the gems for coins. They all left the brothel and Selene looked back at the brothel where her brother was his juicy plump butt obliterated by an orc cock that she couldn't even imagine herself taking, let alone in her butt.

Sharog was going to town on the divine gift that was Melian's butt and smiled when saw the way his body was shuddering as she fucked another load out of him. She'd come into the brothel to quell her urges with a random whore but instead found Melian. An elven hybrid whose face was the most beautiful she'd ever seen and had a butt far larger and tighter than anything she'd ever had the pleasure of sticking her cock into. The deal she'd made with him was as perfect as they came. She rid the world of a filthy orc tribe that had killed numerous innocent people and had secured herself a toy to breed as much as she wanted.

Her eyes flicked over to her pouch on the nightstand and an even bigger smile formed on her face. None of them knew of her time as a dungeon clearer and how she had amassed a fortune that rivaled that of a king. Sharog had enough gold, gems, and artifacts to keep buying time with Melian for over a century. She looked down at the big white buttcheeks she was slamming into and increased the savagery of her thrust, loving the stimulation that came with having her cock buried in such an incredibly tight hole.

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"SHAROG, PLEASE!! Y-YOU'RE TOO ROUGH!"

"You love it this way!!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

As Sharog continued to lay her bed in Melain's butt one thing kept coming to mind!

'Best deal ever!'

The end!