The Cost of Vengeance!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned around and his eyes widened at the sight of Sharog, removing her heavy breastplate. She fiddled with the straps a bit before freeing herself of its tight constraints, dropping the breastplate on the floor where it made a loud thud sound. Melian was shocked at just how heavy the breastplate Sharog had been wearing was. The short drop from her hand to the floor was enough for it to crack the wooden planks they were standing on. She placed her heavy battle-worn ax against the wall before removing her bracers. The only piece of armor still on her was the iron crotch plate. Melian thought it was the next article of clothing Sharog would remove but she instantly made his tiny penis fully erect when she tore the partially tattered shirt off her body. He began salivating at the sight of her huge green breast and his eyes struggled to leave her nipples that were an even darker green.

Sharog began breathing harder while taking in Melian's aroused look. She licked her lips while staring into his eyes before giving him his first command as a proper brothel worker.

"Your clothes. Take them off! Everything!"

"O-Okay!"

With a growing eagerness that was quickly erasing the nervous jitters he'd been feeling, Melian began removing his clothes. First, his shirt came off and Sharog smiled at his smooth petite feminine upper body. Melian then began slowly removing his pants and Sharog stared intensely at his wide hips as if she'd just found a massive treasure trove inside a dungeon. Her iron crotch plate had gotten so uncomfortably tight that she winced at the growing constriction her big surprise was feeling. The moment of truth came and with shaky unsteady hands Melian hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his underwear. He was hesitant, thinking that Sharog would find his penis cute at best similar to his sisters, or outright mock him for his lackluster manhood.

He managed to pry his eyes away from her breasts and looked at her, gulping when he saw the predatory gaze in her eyes. Sharog was staring at him the same way the creatures of the dark forest looked at their victims, Melian was prey. It made him shrink while causing his heart to beat faster than ever before and Sharog simply stood there waiting for him to finish removing the last piece of clothing of his delectable body. Melian knew he had to see things through especially after Sharog fulfilled her end of their deal but more than anything he wanted to sleep with her.

Sharog watched the most beautiful creature she'd ever seen take a deep breath before quickly sliding his underwear down to his knees. With the thin piece of fabric gone Melian's tiny erect penis was on full display and a huge smile formed on Sharog's face as she slowly approached him. She put her large green hand on Melian's stomach before sliding it down where she began stroking his penis with two of her fingers.

"A-Aaaahhh! Sh-Sharog, you're..."

"I knew you'd have such a tiny cock! Tell me, do you think something so small could please me?"

"N-No!"

"Do you wish to please me? To bring immense pleasure to me?"

"Y-Yes!"

"Then it's time I showed you how you'll be upholding your end of our deal!"

Sharog began unfastening her iron crotch plate and as she was doing so a smile formed on her face when she noticed the mirror on the wall faintly flicker. Someone had cast a spell on it and was watching them through the mirror like it was a one-way glass window. The spell required the caster to be within relatively close range and Sharog knew the only person in the brothel capable of casting such a spell was the dark elf she'd seen comforting Melian earlier.

She had no problem if Melian's adoptive family watched and found it to be that much more arousing that they were doing so. Sharog finished unfastening her crotch plate and let it fall between her legs before tearing off the makeshift underwear she was wearing. Melian's jaw dropped in utter shock and Sharog bit her lip after hearing his family all gasp in unison. Sharog subtly rubbed one of the rings on her fingers, activating a spell that heightened all her senses which allowed her to clearly hear how shocked Melian's family was.

She heard Selene first.

"By the gods...A cock that big belongs on a horse!"

Then Freya.

"Oh, my! Even her balls are huge. They...They look extremely full as well."

The dwarf twins were too stunned to say anything and stared at the crystal ball they were all watching Sharog from. Geeld and Soldi looked at each other for a moment before a smile formed on both of their faces. Like a plague, it spread to everyone else, and soon Melian's entire family was smiling as he remained totally baffled at the ginormous monster between Sharog's legs. He couldn't take his eyes off of it. Sharog's cock was green like the rest of her but the head was a much darker shade. Its size was slightly longer and girthier than his forearm, causing his bottom lip to start trembling. Sharog's cock looked menacing, covered in angry-looking veins that criss crossed its entire length. Beneath the massive slab of green orc she-meat sat Sharog's testicles and Melian questioned why they were so big. The green balls in front of him were each the size of the orange he'd eaten for breakfast and they looked so full Melian swore he saw Sharog wince when one of them pulsed.

Sharog slowly walked over to Melian who instinctively began backing up out of fear, falling onto the bed where she eagerly followed him. Melian was breathing hard and had begun sweating but was confused when he noticed his tiny penis was more excited than ever before. Suddenly Sharog grabbed his ankle and pulled him towards her. Before he could even react, Sharog flipped him onto his stomach. He released a girly yelp when she harshly smacked his large plump backside but completely froze when he felt something massive wedge itself between his soft buns.

He nervously turned his head around and sniffled at the sight of Sharog sliding her terrifyingly huge cock between his cheeks. Melian watched as a large drop of precum slowly began to trickle out of her cock and after a dozen pumps, Sharog was leaking precum like the supply room roof during a heavy storm. Suddenly Melian felt a change take place within Sharog. She firmly placed a hand around his neck with enough force to ensure he wouldn't but not enough to cut off his airway. Her other hand grabbed a fistful of his hair and all of Melian's sisters along with Freya began to feel themselves getting wet, knowing that the only man in their family was about to join them in womanhood.

Melian felt his eyes begin to water as Sharog's cock began descending and he sniffled when he felt its huge spongy head rest on his backdoor, throbbing with an unrivaled eagerness to get inside him. Sharog leaned forward slightly, just enough to whisper into his ear but spoke loud enough for his family to hear her through the mirror.

"It's time, Melian. Time for me to take what you owe me."

"It...It's so big. Is it...Is it going to hurt?"

"At first but you'll come to love it. Perhaps even more than women."

"I can't believe this is going to happen. My...My first time having sex and it's with a huge cock."

"A huge cock that you'll be taking from now on! Now...I'm going to breed you and make you mine!"

Melian felt Sharog's cock begin to press into him and gripped the bedsheets for the support he knew he'd need. Sharog stared at the beautiful tiny pink star that was Melian's butthole with more focus than when she'd fought and killed an elder lich years ago. Her grip on Melian's body tightened and excitement filled her body as she watched her cock slowly begin to open what she knew would be the tightest hole in the continent. Melian's family watched as he scrunched his face more and more as the pressure on his butthole increased. Selene was actively rubbing her pussy next to Geeld who was fingering herself and watched as Melian's eyes shot wide open. His jaw dropped wide open and he cried out in a girlish voice as Sharog's massive green cock got inside him.

*POP*

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH...!!"

The near fist-sized head of Sharog's cock had sunk inside of him, resulting in his anal ring stretched tightly around a shaft that was just as girthy. Sharog released a low beast-like moan as she felt Melian's plump backside strangling her cock like a corps still holding a blade. Melian was tiger than anyone she'd ever fucked before and when a huge smile formed on her face the girls all knew their brother was going to get thoroughly dicked down. Without wasting a second Sharog began sinking her cock deeper into Melian who was squirming as the throbbing slab of orc meat went deeper.

He put a hand behind him trying to get Sharog to stop but the difference in their strength was so astronomically high that she didn't even bother to swat his hand away. She fed her cock to the voluptuous Elven hybrid in one continuous motion shuddering as he took half of it, something some women she'd slept with multiple times couldn't do. Melian's family watched as more and more of Sharog's cock disappeared between his huge jiggly cheeks and Freya admitted to herself that in 20 years she'd owned the brothel she couldn't think of a single worker that could handle Sharog's cock. It was truly a monster amongst monsters and the remaining half of Sharog's cock that Melian was about to take was already rivaling the biggest cock she'd ever taken.

Melian couldn't take it anymore and looked behind him, panicking at the sight of just how much of her cock was left to take.

"NO! SHAROG, PLEASE!! I...I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!"

"We made a deal, Melian! If you break it you know what Talia, the goddess of oaths and promises will do to you."

"......"

Tears began to run down his face now not because there was so much of Sharog's cock to take but because he knew Talia would punish him if he decided to back out of the deal he made. Talia was the goddess of oaths and promises. Any bargain, deal, promise, or oath was heard by her, and should you break it a fitting punishment was instantly given to you. Melian had heard stories of people being transformed into toads, their stockpiles of gold turning into rats, and knew he'd receive a punishment similar to them if he broke his deal with Sharog. She saw the realization on Melian's face and when he slowly brought his hand back to grabbing the bed sheets she knew he'd accepted his fate.

She smacked his butt hard again leaving a red handprint before making him say the words that turned her on like no other.

"Say you want it, Melian!"

"I...I want...I want it."

"Louder!"

"I WANT YOUR HUGE COCK, SHAROG!!"

"Mmm, then here comes the rest!"

Without any indication or warning, Sharog thrust her hips forward and pulled Melian back, burying the entirety of her cock inside of him. He cried out loud and his family watched in awe at the sight of him having taken all of Sharog's cock. Geeld smiled before commenting how she knew Melian was made for taking cocks, causing the rest of them to moan in agreement. Sharog's body shuddered as her entire cock was almost painfully massaged by Melian's extremely tight butt. It was the first time she'd ever managed to fit the entirety of her cock inside someone and after not getting any release during the three weeks she was hunting the Feral Beast tribe, Sharog's huge green backed-up testicles were brewing what would be the biggest load of her life.

The breeding beast inside of her had awakened and needed to fill Melian's divine rear with as much of her unimaginably thick seed as possible. She moved her hands down to his hips and slowly rotated him so that he was on his back. She put her hands behind his knees and leaned forward until her big green breasts hovered just inches over his face. The girls all watched in excitement, knowing what was about to happen and Soldi commented on the fact that this would be the last time their brother ever lusted after anything other than a huge cock. They all watched as Sharog finished placing Melian in a mating position and began withdrawing her cock until only the head was inside. Melian only realized what was about to happen when he saw the hungry predatory look in Sharog's eyes but before he could say a single word, what would become an everyday day-long task for him started.

"W-Wait! Sharog, just give me a..."

*PLAP*

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!"

"Mmmmmmm!!"

"NO, WAIT! WAIT!!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

Sharog was slamming her cock into the depths of Melian's big plump butt and was salivating like a mutt from the addictive pleasure she was feeling. Her need to cum was the only thing on her mind and the fact that a huge juicy elven boy's butt was strangling her cock made the pleasure all the more intense. Melian on the other hand was wincing after every thrust and gripping the bed sheets for dear life as over a foot of Sharog's throbbing green schlong was repeatedly buried inside his butt.

The pain and discomfort of having something so large cratering his backside was almost unbearable but the pleasure that Sharog had told he'd feel had surfaced. It was beyond anything he could've imagined and his curling toes along with his high-pitched moans were all his family needed to see to know he had begun to enjoy it.

The speed and ferocity of Sharog's thrust were increasing to the point the bed began banging against the wall behind it. Its sturdy wooden frame creaked underneath the power of Sharog's thrust and Melian's big soft cheeks that she was slamming into quickly became red.

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"BY THE GODS! YOU'RE SPLITTING ME IN HALF!!"

"S-So good.."

"ARG-ARGGHHH! IT'S SO BIG!!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

Sharog had lost any and all rational thinking, having fallen to her most primal instincts. Releasing the weeks' worth of backed-up seed that her heavy green testicles were still brewing more of was the only thing on her mind and Melian's amazing rear end was bringing her close. She began breathing harder, a steady trickle of drool was running down her chin, and her cock was throbbing like crazy. Melian felt Sharog's cock throbbing and it was doing it so much that he could feel her heartbeat through her cock. The massive green schlong drilling his butt was slamming against something deep inside him and something pleasurable began welling up inside him.

Melian's family couldn't believe he was taking a cock as massive as Sharog's and loving every inch of it. His toes were curling and his girlish ecstasy-filled cries kept increasing their pitch, sounding girlier with each one he released. Sharog's massive green body completely dwarfed his, blocking their view of his beautiful face that they knew had a pleasurable expression on it.

They weren't sure how long Sharog had been slamming her cock into Melian's plump backside but it was long enough for them to know that none of them would've been able to withstand what they were watching. Suddenly Sharog's entire body began shuddering and Melian began to sound as if he was ready to explode. Both of them had reached the end of their ropes and everyone couldn't wait to the climax of what was the hottest sex any of them had ever seen.

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"TAKE IT! TAKE THIS FAT ORC COCK YOU SEXY ELVEN SLUT!"

"HNGHHH! AR-ARGHH...! IT'S....NGH...! IT'S SO BIIIIIG...."

"I KNOW YOU'RE CLOSE, MELIAN! I JUST NEED TO FUCK YOU HARDER!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"A-ARGHHH...I WA-WAIT. IT...IT'S TO-TOO MUCH...TOO MUCH...!"

"HNGHH...! ARAGHH...YESSS. NRGHHH! SO...SO TIGHT! OOOOOH BY THE GODS IT'S GETTING EVEN TIGHTER!"

"I...I...I'M...I'M GONNA..."

Melian's butt was clamping down with the force crack the scales of a dragon and Sharog's balls had become so full they were aching. She was drilling into the elven boy's juicy butt so hard that the wooden legs supporting the bed shattered. The bed dropped to the ground but Sharog never stopped giving her all to the best hole she'd ever stuck her cock into.

The pleasure, both physical and mental, was too much and Melian's family watched as the biggest pair of testicles they'd ever seen slowly scrunched upward. Sharog had a shiny sheen of sweat all over her body and her large green breasts were smearing her perspiration all over Melian's face. The immense pleasure he was feeling was just too much and for the first time in his life, he cried out as a Sharog's slut as her massive cock fucked a load out of him just in time for him to be filled with enough seed for all of his sister.

"OOOOHH GAWD, SHAROG! I'M CUMMING!!"

"GRRRRRRNNGGHHHHHHH!"

Sharog was like a beast, releasing deep pleasure-filled moans that bordered on growls. The unbelievably thick seed that had been in her balls was finally being released as it rocketed its way up her cock. Spurts of gooey heat went off inside him and Melian's eyes rolled upward into his skull as his own tiny penis shot ropes for the first time. The massive green slab of she-meat in his butt was pulsing nonstop as it inseminated every nook and cranny of his insides. Sharog's powerful thrust never stopped as she once again pushed the bed past its limit.

The center of the bed caved in and Melian was literally getting fucked deeper into the crater his body was in. Melian even in his semiconscious state couldn't help but be in awe at not just how insanely large the load being pumped into him was but more importantly how thick it was. It was as if the porridge he'd eaten earlier in the morning was filling him and his once flat stomach was already rounded to resemble a first-trimester bump that showed no signs of stopping its growth.

Melian's family watched as he was bred like a true slut but even they admitted that as a professional whore none of them had ever seen a person cum as long as Sharog was and she still wasn't finished. Sharog was the greatest warrior on the continent, honor in battle and testing her skills were what she lived for but Melian's juicy plump elven booty was too good to not keep. His divine beauty and large backside were things she couldn't live without and as more of her seed shot up her cock the harder she bred him, slamming her cock into him like a madwoman as if Melian could actually sire her child.

It took nearly five long minutes of ferocious drilling for Sharog to cease her anal assault on Melian, who'd only groaned for the past couple of minutes. Sharog looked past her large green breasts at the elven boy's face and a huge smile formed after seeing the way his tongue was lolled out of his mouth. She began to slowly withdraw her cock with every inch that came out of Melian's butt covered in thick strands of come that connected their bodies together. When the time came for the phat spongy head of her cock to come out, Sharog shuddered at how tight Melian's butthole was keeping in. She bucked her hips backward and a sloppy wet sound similar to that of a plunger echoed in the room.

Sharog then brought both of Melian soft thick thighs together and began repeatedly sliding her cock between them. There was still some come left in her cock that she wanted to get out and just as Melian began to regain his consciousness the first thing he saw was a massive glob of thick white splooge shooting out of Sharog's cock toward his face. The piping hot superior orc seed now covered his entire face, drenching him in the extremely thick seed his amazing butt had wrung out of the biggest cock he'd ever seen. Melian was unable to see but he felt more of Sharog's cum splatter against his face and she shot her last rope she flexed her cock in the process, sending the rich creamy goodness past the headboard where it splatter against the mirror.

The girls all gasped at the sight of how thick Sharog's cum was and just as Freya was going to make a comment, Geeld let out a loud moan as she came all over her own fingers. Her vaginal juices were running down her thighs and dripping on the floor. Seeing her beautiful brother get fucked like whore was beyond hot and despite wanting to give Sharog's massive green cock a try, Geeld knew her limits. Sharog would've split her and any of her sisters in half with the monster between her legs but the fact that Melian had taken the entire thing simply proved her point that he was made to take cocks.