The Cost of Vengeance!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you care?"

"Because I want you, Melian. You're who I'll be sharing a bed with for a week...maybe more."

Melian's eyes widened and he quickly looked at Freya who was just as shocked. He brought his attention back to Sharog whose lust for him was so obvious he could see the arousal on her face. He'd thought about pitching in with the girls just once to help Freya earn enough gold but to sleep with Sharog, an orc, was something no amount of gold was going to make happen.

"Never. Not with an orc! Not even if I face the gallows."

"I figured you'd say something like that."

"Then why bother asking?"

"Because I wanted to hear your answer before I offered you a deal."

"There's nothing you could offer me that'll change my..."

"Revenge!"

"What did you say?"

"You heard me. I'm an excellent tracker and there is no better warrior that the sun shines upon. Here's the deal, I'll find the tribe that attacked your village and slay every last one of them, except the one that killed your parents. I'll personally bring him back here, bound and on his knees for you to do with as you please."

"In return?"

"I'll pay Freya 120 gold to do with you as I please for a month, with the option to extend my time with you for an extra 10 gold a week."

"Make it 15!"

"Done."

"Then we have a deal. If you bring him here, I'll do anything you want."

Freya couldn't believe what she'd just heard. Melian, who for the longest time maintained his footing on never selling himself like the rest of the girls had just done so without a second thought. She knew avenging his parents was important to him but she never thought he'd break the one rule he'd set for himself to do so. A part of her wanted to reject Sharog's offer but it was extremely lucrative, allowing her to both comfortably pay the city's tax and give her surrogate children more personal money. However, the biggest factor in not voicing any opposition was that Melian needed this. He needed to move on from the death of his parents and if Sharog was the person to do that then she had no business getting in the way of that.

Melian went on to explain in great detail every single thing he could remember about the orc that killed his parents. From the orc's physical description to the banner that they carried, he spared no detail, and by the time he was done, Sharog knew exactly what tribe was responsible.

"It was the Feral Beast tribe!"

"You know where they are?"

"I know something better. I know where they're going to be. The tribe makes its way north every year to recover from months of pillaging and that just so happens to be now. They'll be weak and while they're regaining strength I'll water the soil with their blood. Never again will they harm another soul."

Sharog got up and made her way to the door. She put a hand between her large green breasts while staring at Melian, who blushed. From her bosom, Sharog revealed a small ruby and tossed it to Freya. The ruby was enough to cover the tax and leave her a good amount of gold. Sharog told her it was to ensure they remained open but more importantly that not a soul no matter how much gold was offered was to touch Melian. She had essentially reserved him and told both of them that she'd return in a month's time.

Melian felt a surge of emotions well up from deep inside of him. After ten years he'd finally avenge his parents. He watched as Sharog bit her bottom lip while looking at him, giving him a wink before leaving. Melian couldn't deny that if Sharog was anything other than an orc he'd be fawning over her. She was extremely attractive but more than that there was something about her that he couldn't stop feeling himself drawn to. He took in her amazing body one last time as she closed the brothel's front door. Her large breasts were like eye candy to him and when he took in the rest of her body he noticed her adjusting the iron crotch plate, sighing in relief after moving something.

He wasn't sure if it was his imagination or not but Melian swore it looked like the crotch plate Sharog was wearing had gotten significantly tighter than when he first looked at it.

(A Promise Fulfilled)

Melian was in the supply room talking to Selene. She'd just finished servicing a knight and was telling him all the details. He listened to his adoptive sister rave about how the knight had a nice 6 inch penis. Melian couldn't help but laugh at her and point out the line of cum that was still in her hair. Selene playfully nudged him before putting her hair into a bucket of water, washing off the last of the knight's cum. When she was done she sat back down next to Meliand, teasing him about how popular he'd be if decided to take cocks for a living like the rest of them.

He rolled his eyes and told Selene such a thing would never happen but she wasn't so sure about that. She picked up the mirror from the table and showed Melian his reflection, telling him to stand up so he could see his whole body. Selene went on to tell him that with how beautiful he was and with how plump his large backside was, the gods wouldn't have given him such traits if they weren't going to be used. She turned him to the side and grabbed one of his big perky buttcheeks, shaking it to make it jiggle before pointing out that such a rear end would make nobles duel to the death for just a chance to sleep with him. Before he could even respond, Selene said something that made him blush like a teenage girl.

"Y'know...having a cock inside of you feels really good."

"With how loud you were I bet it does!"

"Hey! I'm serious though. Getting fucked by a nice big cock feels amazing. I think you'd like it!"

"S-Selene!!"

"Whaaaat? Don't tell me you haven't thought about it. You live in a whore house, hearing and sometimes seeing us get fucked. You really never wondered what it would feel like?"

"I...I...I dunno. I've never done anything...with...anyone...before."

"Seriously? Well...I could fix that for you right now."

"What? N-No! You're like my..."

"Oh, shut up and c'mere!"

Selene was on him in a flash and before Melian could even react she'd pulled his pants down. His tiny penis was now on full display for Selene who told him it was cute, something no man would want to hear a woman say about their penis. Melian watched as Selene's dark purple lips began to come closer to his penis. She parted her lips and just when she was about to envelope his tiny penis with her soft lips they both heard the front door get kicked open.

Suddenly Geeld walked into the stock room and was about to say something but stopped once she saw what her adoptive siblings were about to do. Melian watched as her eyes fell onto his tiny penis and she put a hand over her mouth while smiling before calling his manhood cute just like Selene had done. He began blushing and his heart dropped when the rest of his family came into the supply. It had been just him and Selene in the supply room but in less than a couple of seconds all of his sisters were standing in the doorway giggling at his penis.

Alda and Agda both outright began laughing before Soldi slapped them both on the back of their heads. Melian watched her big blue eye look at his penis and shocked him by telling him that although it was very small his penis's smooth feminine appearance suited him. It was something that once Soldi stated all the other girls took another look at his penis, agreeing with her. It was the first time any of them had seen a penis so feminine before and just when Melian thought things couldn't get more embarrassing, Selene asked everyone else for their opinion on whether or not he'd enjoy a cock up his ass.

Melian watched all of his sisters' smiles grow and to his shock, they all revealed that it was something they thought seemed perfect for him. Soldi, who was normally the jokester of the family, was surprisingly serious, telling him that the way he looked, how juicy his big butt was, and the size of his penis, all put him on the path of being on the receiving end. The dwarf twins then chimed in and told Melian that nothing felt better than a cock inside of them. He looked at Selene who had an "I told you so" look on her face. Geeld walked up to Melian who was blushing red like a tomato and gently held his hand. The young goblin had a rocky relationship with Melian when she first joined the family but now he was the older brother she never had. She looked at him with a loving look that made Melain feel less like he was the center of everyone's attention before telling something that she knew everyone else agreed with.

"Melian."

"Y-Yeah."

"Y'know none of us care, right? Whether you like cocks or not, you're still our brother."

"I...I..."

"Listen, if you're unsure about things just try it. If a cock in your big butt makes you feel good then keep doing it. If not then you know it's not for you. We won't think any less of you for getting fucked, we all love you."

Tears began to well up in his eyes as all his sisters came up to him and wrapped him in a hug. The truth was that after living in the brothel for a decade the thought of getting fucked like his sisters had popped into his mind on numerous occasions. They all sounded like they enjoyed themselves and deep down a part of Melian knew his tiny penis would never be able to satisfy a woman. He wiped the tears that were about to leave his eyes and looked at Geeld who was hugging him tightly.

"T-Thanks, Geeld."

"Anytime! Besides...it'd be cool if you enjoyed taking cocks."

"W-Why?"

"Cause...then we can talk about them together!"

"Y'know I'm not a girl, right?"

"Awe, c'mon! You practically are one and I'm not saying that to be mean. You're the prettiest person anyone has ever seen and your butt is...well let's be honest it's huge, probably the biggest on the continent."

Melanin rolled his eyes after seeing all of his sisters giggle at him while poking his butt. He wasn't annoyed in the slightest and found their honesty to be quite touching. He knew as his sisters they would never lie to him and that if they all agreed that he'd enjoy a cock up his butt then he figured it might be worth exploring as Geeld had suggested.

Suddenly Freya came into the supply room, confused as to why all of her children were huddled together and even more so after noticing Melian's pants were around his ankles. She looked at his tiny penis and put a hand over her mouth, calling it cute just like his sisters had. Melian quickly pulled his pants back up and walked to Freya ready to ask her if she needed him for something but she suddenly got very serious once he approached her.

"M-Melian, I...I need you to stay calm, okay?"

"Why? Did something happen?"

"Just...promise me you'll keep a cool head!"

"Freya, you're worrying me."

"Listen, Sharog is back and she brought..."

Melian didn't even finish listening to her and ran out to the main floor with everyone behind him. Sharog was a week early which shocked him but nowhere near as much as the sight he saw after entering the main room. Sharog was standing in the doorway with a big smile on her face once she saw him. In her hand was a chain that led outside the front door out of view. He began walking to her but she put a hand up, gesturing him to stop before cracking her neck and talking to him.

"Melian, your beauty truly is breathtaking."

"S-Sharog, you're...you're back early! Did...Did you find them?"

"Indeed! The Feral Beast tribe is no more. I snuck in under the cover of darkness and slew them one by one in their sleep. I killed about half of them before I was discovered but none of their warriors were a challenge. All of their bones are probably being picked clean by buzzards as we speak."

"Okay, but what about..."

"Worry not, I keep my promises. Allow me to introduce you to Turge, the last of his tribe."

Sharog yanked the chain she was holding, causing a large orc to stumble in. He fell to his knees and Melian's eyes widened with the focus of a thousand mages at the sight of the creature that plagued his dreams. Tall, and muscular, with a white wolf paw on his shoulder, a red mohawk, and a blind eye. The result of his mother's defiance and as Melain stared at the orc's face, images of that dreadful day began flashing in front of him. Freya and sisters all watched as Melian quietly walked to the front desk where customers were checked in. No one had ever seen Melian this way before. He was cold and emotionless, and Selene grew increasingly worried when she noticed Melian begin breathing heavier. Wanting to know if her sibling was alright she barely finished asking him when the shell that had kept all of his emotions inside shattered.

"M-Melian, are you..."

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Everyone aside from Sharog was shocked when Melian ran at Turge with tears streaming down his face while clutching a dagger so tightly that his hand was shaking. Turge tried to get to his feet but Sharog kept him firmly still as Melain rushed him. What came next was something everyone in the brothel would never forget. Melain had reverted to the child who had watched his parents get killed and bawled his eyes out while releasing an emotionally anguished scream as he repeatedly plunged the dagger into Turge's chest.

"DIE! DIE, DIE, DIEEEEEEE!!! YOU HAVE TO DIE!!"

Turge yelled in pain as he was repeatedly stabbed before his voice became quieter and quieter until his body slumped backward. His limp lifeless body lay there but Melian continued to carve into him as if he were butchering a pig. Green blood was splashing all over Melian's face as he continued stabbing Turge's dead body, crying uncontrollably while doing so. After nearly two minutes of exacting his revenge, Turge's body had more holes in it than a slice of cheese. Melian's hand was shaking and he dropped the dagger before crying even more than he already was. His sisters all ran up to him and hugged him, not caring about the green blood that was getting on them. Selene took his shaking hand into her own and looked at him, seeing the pain in her brother's eyes. He had gotten the revenge he'd always wanted but she couldn't understand why he was crying so much.

"Melian! Melian, talk to me. What's wrong? Why are you crying? You've finally avenged your parents!"

Sharog walked forward and put a hand on Selene's shoulder before explaining to her why her brother was crying.

"He's crying because he got his revenge!"

"I...I don't understand."

"He now realizes what all those who sought revenge before him, including myself, have realized."

"What?"

"That it brings you no peace! It replaces the hatred in your heart with a void. An emptiness that will only ever be truly understood by those who have experienced what he has. In his current state of mind, such a feeling will destroy him."

"What do we do? We...We can't leave him like this."

"Step back."

All the girls reluctantly stepped away from Melian and watched as Sharog removed the pouch from her belt. She opened it and Freya was shocked when she saw Sharog's entire arm disappear into the small leather pouch. It was spatial magic, highly coveted and extremely expensive if one wanted a mage to enchant an object with it. It took a few seconds but eventually, Sharog withdrew her arm from the pouch and held two small potions. The first was blue and she poured it directly onto Melian which instantly cleaned him of all the blood that was on him. The second potion was purple she poured half onto his head and drank the remaining half before putting her hand on his head. A look of absolute focus formed on her face and after a few seconds Melian's eyes flashed purple before he passed out.

His sisters and Freya ran to him worried but Sharog explained to them that everything was now fine.

"He's only asleep and will awaken in a few minutes."

Geeld looked at Sharog with an angry expression demanding to know what she'd done to her older brother.

"What did you do to him?"

"I altered his memories."

"What?"

"I made it so that instead of Turge and the Feral Beast tribe killing his parents they instead fell victim to the monsters of the dark forest."

"Why...Why not change it so that they weren't killed and died of sickness instead?"

"His parents were killed so the new memory had to maintain that fact otherwise his mind would know the memories he has are false. At least this way their deaths will be more of an unfortunate event. One in which he'll be able to move on from."

Sharog went on to explain that with Melian's new memories, he'd remember their deal but instead of killing the tribe that murdered his parents, he'd remember hiring her to kill the monster that did instead. She put her hand back in the pouch and took out a glass container that housed a small red flame. She opened it and bent down, setting Turge's corpse on fire. Freya began to panic at the sight of a fire inside her home but Sharog informed her that the fire was special. She'd acquired it from a dungeon and explained that it only burns the dead, nothing more. To prove her point she put her hand into the flames that were incinerating Turge's body and showed Freya she was completely fine.

It took a couple of seconds but the red flames destroyed Turge's corpse, leaving no trace of it behind aside from the slightly warm floor. Suddenly Melian began to awaken and everyone's attention fell on him. He opened his eyes and was confused as to why he was on the floor with his sisters looking at him with a worried expression.

"What...What happened?"

Freya quickly answered him with the only lie she would ever tell him.

"Sharog showed you the head of the monster she killed. It was so ghastly and hideous that you passed out."

"So...So she got it! She killed the monster that..."

"Yes, Melian! You can rest easy now."

His eyes began to water, this time with tears of joy but Selene quickly wiped them away, calling him a crybaby. He playfully shoved her before teasing her about the time she accidentally walked into a wall because she had cum in her eyes. Everyone including Sharog chuckled and Freya gave all the girls a look, telling them that they were never to reveal the truth to Melian. They all subtly nodded in agreement and watched as Melian got to his feet. He walked over to Sharog and hugged her, thanking her for what she'd done.

"Thank you, Sharog! You...You avenged my parents."

"It was nothing. I merely fulfilled my side of the deal, besides the beast was of little challenge to me."

"Y-Yeah, the...the deal. Does that mean you want to...Y'know, right now?"

A huge smile formed on Sharog's face and Melian blushed, sensing the smiles of his sisters behind him. Sharog tilted Melian's head up to look at her and her gorgeous green face caused him to melt after hearing the words that were far more literal than he or anyone else expected.

"Of course, Melian! I'm going to fuck you and this big plump butt of yours is mine!"

"O-Okay!"

Sharog took Melian's hand and began leading him to the first available bedroom. He blushed while listening to his sister cheer him on and once he was in the room, Sharog groped his butt while ushering him to the bed. Geeld shouted that it was about time he lost his virginity, and Sharog's massive bulge hidden behind her iron crotch plate would do just that, just not the one anyone was expecting.

(A Huge Surprise & A Pleasureful Awakening)

Melian looked at the empty bed in front of him, processing what was about to happen. Sharog had fulfilled her end of the deal and it was now time for him to give her what he promised. A nervous chill jolted down his spine when he remembered how many times he'd cleaned the room they were in. His sisters had serviced hundreds of clients in the room and it was now his turn to do so. It was something that he never imagined would happen but when he saw Sharog's magical pouch get tossed onto the bed it grounded him back into the reality of what was about to happen.