The Cottage Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not, but I don't think I want the taste of sunscreen in my mouth in a minute." Simone said slyly. I was surprised but her words made me even wetter than I already was.

"Is that what you've been thinking about this whole time?" I asked.

"No. Just ever since I saw how hard your nipples have gotten."

"Well that's all I've been thinking about since I felt how wet you're making my thighs." Simone stopped rubbing me and looked at our vaginas, only an inch apart. Both of them were making the insides of my thighs sticky.

"So if we're both thinking it then what's stopping us?" Simone asked.

"I guess we were waiting for the other person to make the first move?" I said. We locked eyes for a moment then both went for a kiss. We immediately started making out, our tongues mixing in and out of each other's mouths. Even though I hadn't done it with a girl, it somehow felt so right.

I pulled Simone down on top of me so that we were laying on the lounge chair, making out while naked. Without breaking the kiss, Simone brought her hands up to my boobs and started rubbing them, firmly kneading them between her fingers. It felt so good to be touched like that and I moaned into her mouth. I brought my own hands to her boobs and started playing with them, trying to think of the things I like feeling on myself. I squeezed her tit, feeling the softness in my hand and the response Simone had to my touch. I gently pinched one of her nipples and she moaned too.

Suddenly Simone broke the kiss and licked her lips while looking at me.

"I have been watching your delicious ass and your perfect little pink pussy for too long not to get a taste." She started to move off me, headed between my legs and I grabbed her arm, stopping her.

"What, you think I don't want a taste of that thick exotic ass? Just spin, let's sixty-nine." I said. Simone smiled at me before doing what she was told. I watched her thick ass backing up towards my face and realized a few very important things all at once.

First, I full understood what it meant to have a juicy ass.

Secondly, I realized I was about to taste a pussy for the first time and I had no idea what I was doing. I hoped I could just mimic what I like being done to me like I did with her tits, but this was so much more complicated. Could I find a G-spot on another girl? At minimum I would have to be able to find her clit or this would be embarrassing.

Lastly, I didn't know how I was going to breathe when that dump-truck ass was on my face. I had sucked dick before but that was completely different, since you can just take the cock out of your mouth. Even licking balls was the same, where you an just stop and breathe. You can also just breathe through your nose if you aren't deepthroating. I never rimmed a person before so I've never been smothered by thighs and cheeks. Is there a technique? Do I just lift my head?

By now her sexy pussy was an inch from my face and I could see just how wet it was. It looked delicious.

I slowly reached my tongue out and licked between her dark pussy lips and immediately Simone moaned in response. I licked around her pussy, getting a taste of the sticky mess that I caused when Simone's warm tongue attacked my clit.

I've been with guys in the past that have eaten me out and it's often my favourite part of sex. Dick is great, but usually it's the firm caresses and gentle attention that gets me off the best. Simone made no hesitation, twirling her tongue in circles around my clit. I moaned deeply, closing my eyes and living in the ecstasy of the moment. With an effort, I brought myself back to reality and made an effort to find the clit in the pussy above my face, exploring her folds with my tongue until I found it. I experimented with a few different techniques, sucking and kissing, moving my tongue in circles and back and forth in different directions.

"Are you a virgin?" Simone asked, breathing heavily.

"No, you?" I said.

"Nope!" Simone said happily. She licked a finger and stuck it inside me, making me feel like I was struck with lightning. My leg started shaking and Simone pulled out and lifted her mouth off of my clit.

"Don't stop!" I instructed and she went back to licking and fingering me. I stuck my middle finger in my mouth before inserting into Simone's pussy.

"Holy shit!" Simone yelled. I started pumping my finger in and out, feeling her tight pussy suction my finger deeper into her. With every thrust I pumped a little deeper until my knuckle was hitting her asshole with each thrust in and out.

"Faster!" Simone said and I listened, picking up my pace and trying to continue to swirl my tongue around her clit. Simone had basically stopped eating me out at this point, as she had her arms wrapped around my hips and was nearly squealing into my crotch. I was definitely going to make her come, I decided.

I remembered something a guy tried with me once that made me come the hardest I ever had. While thrusting, I slightly curled my finger, rubbing her on the inside, under her landing strip, which was completely soaked with her pussy juice at this point. Simone's moans hit a new pitch and her hips started bucking, breaking my contact with her for the first time. I hungrily reconnected with her, licking and sucking harder than ever to get this sexy Brazilian to come on my face. after a few more seconds of convulsing, Simone collapsed, completely resting her body on me. After a few seconds she stood up and looked at me lying naked on the lounge chair.

"When I first saw you, I thought it was going to be fun to see you naked and maybe touch your gigantic tits. I didn't realize I was trying to seduce a pussy eating expert." Simone said. "That's the hardest I've come in a long time."

"That's the first pussy I've eaten." I said.

"Bullshit."

"I swear."

"Then you have serious talent, and I'm so glad I unlocked it." Simone said. "You look so sexy with my pussy juice all over your face." I licked my lips, not realizing just how messy we got. The dirtiness of the situation had me even more turned on than I already was.

"Well, there's no way I'm letting you get away with making only me come." Simone said, and beckoned me closer with her index finger. I moved my bare butt across the lounge chair until it started to hang over the side, giving Simone full access. She knelt on the deck between my legs and didn't hesitate, penetrating her middle finger as far as it could go and sucking on my clit.

I moaned again, loving the feeling of everything she was doing to me. I grabbed my boobs in either hand and started rubbing them. Simone's other hand reached up and grabbed my right tit, pinching my nipple and causing my hips to buck.

"Sorry, did that hurt?" Simone asked.

"More. Harder." I said in a voice sounding huskier than normal. Simone pulled my nipple, pinching it between her fingers as she pulled. With one hand still playing with my other tit, I put my free hand on the back of Simone's head as she ate me out, encouraging her to go deeper. She did.

A second finger started pumping in and out of me, and I instinctively arched my back. I could barely process the pleasure happening inside me and on my nipples when Simone copied me and curled her fingers while inside me. The waves of swelled until I couldn't handle it anymore. Just as I could feel my orgasm starting to take over, Simone gave my clit a gentle bite. The wave became a tsunami and I started shaking, twitching my hips and legs uncontrollably. Simone held on for deal life, moving her head to keep the contact between her mouth and my pussy.

Eventually the waves past and I felt warm. I lifted my head to see Simone staring at me with a surprised look on her face.

"Holy shit! I don't think I've ever seen some one come like that! Your eyes rolled back in your head!" She said.

"I don't think I've ever felt that before. No dick has made me come like that." I said. Simone smiled at me, looking proud of her work. She looked so hot kneeling naked between my legs with my pussy juice all over her smiling face.

"Good to know you like it rough. I'll get right to the finger fucking and biting next time we hookup." Simone said it slyly with a hint of a question at the end. Are we hooking up again? I could hear the silent question.

I sat up and kissed her, our tongues mixing each other's cum in our mouths but we didn't care.

"Thank you for jumping in front of me." I said

"Thank you for getting naked with me."

"Thank you for trying to suffocate me with your ass." I said. Simone laughed. Simone checked her phone on the table, flashing the time.

"How long do you usually swim for?" Simone asked.

"About an hour." I said, just realizing I've been there a while.

"I don't want you to leave but you should get back." Simone said. I nodded and picked up my swim suit. With a sigh I started putting it on, feeling the wet clingy material with extra reluctance.

"Am I still hot even with this on?" I asked

"I'd smash." Simone said immediately. I laughed and kissed her again. We said good bye and I drove back into the river, headed home.

"Where have you been?" My mom questioned when I got back to our cottage. I still had no idea how much time passed.

"I did a little extra cardio and lost track of time." I said. It wasn't really a lie.

"For an extra hour? I was about to drive up the river and look for you!" She said.

"No, I did a few minutes extra and I met someone at a cottage up the river." I said. I quickly told her the innocent parts of meeting Simone, leaving out the nudity and extra cardio. She relaxed a lot as I told her.

"So it was just the two of you? No boys?" She asked.

"No boys. Just us." Not that we needed boys to have fun, I thought to myself.

"Ok. I'm glad you made a new friend. And that you're safe. When are you seeing her again?" She asked. I froze when I realized I didn't plan another time to see each other.

"I...don't know." I said

"I guess you can just text her later." I slapped my forehead when I realized I never got her number either. At least I knew where she lived. I might be 'swimming' a lot sooner than expected.

I went inside to change and stripped the swim suit off, standing in my room naked.

Instead of finding clothes, I laid on my bed completely nude. I started replaying everything in my head, thinking about the exotic beauty that ate me out and wanted to smash me again. I started playing with my nipples and realized I was still horny. It was like a single climax wasn't enough to satisfy how worked up I got. I started rubbing my clit, imagining it was Simone's tongue drawing circles around it instead of my fingers. I worked on myself, using the usual techniques inside and outside that made me get off quick. I had my eyes closed, thinking about how Simone looked, crouched between my legs with her face right above my pussy, her smiling face covered in my pussy juice. I thought about the way she tasted, and how the delicious pink insides were tucked behind her dark pussy lips. With two fingers inside my pussy and one rubbing the clit, I came again, a lot faster than I usually do. It wasn't the tidal wave of pleasure like I had earlier, but it did its job.

I got dressed quickly and as soon as I left my room, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and found Simone standing there in an orange crop top, jean shorts and flip flops, nervously twirling her hair. I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey. I'm glad I remembered which cottage you said you were at. I didn't want to have to try every one on the river until I found you." Simone said. "I realized after you left that I didn't know how to contact you. Is it cool if we trade numbers?" She asked. I smiled even bigger and pulled out my phone. I put her contact in my phone with a peach next to her name and she laughed. Simone left and I watched her ass sway back and forth as it walked down the driveway.

"Wow is that your new friend? She's beautiful." My mom said behind me. "And she has a really nice butt. We should find out what kind of workouts she does." I looked at my mom and we both laughed. I resisted the urge to tell her it was some really good cardio.

12