All Comments on 'The Cougar Meets Her Sommelier'

by Tigger_Lilly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOover 5 years ago

A Delightfully light erotic read. Most enjoyable!

Robert Davidson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Angels signature style

I loved the way Lilly explores the realm of fantasies and deep desires,simply through words yet successfully invokes a deep fire which are as intense as in real time. I so wished I was Nando. I so wish I could meet somebody like Angel.Classy,In touch with her emotions,Mature and Stylish.This story ignited my fantasies.

Cannot wait for more ! A woman like that should be worshipped in the literal sense.

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Sir Glam, how you flatter me....

Thank you so much for your words. I live to create words that inspire and your reaction is a turn on! Yummy. I am working on a new fantasy right now, I can't wait to share it with you!

Love,

Angel

PS Even though you can't be Nando, you can imitate him when you are with the real women in your life. They will be very turned on and appreciative, I promise.

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Always appreciate you stopping by

Hi Sir Robert,

How kind of you to take a read! I appreciate it!

Ciao,

Angel

_Bookkeeper__Bookkeeper_over 5 years ago
A smile for you

Thank you for another fine piece of work.

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
A nice glass of chardonnay?

Hi Bookie,

Thanks for the compliment. I will be keeping you in mind when I craft the next story!

Ciao,

Angel

BecauseICanMBecauseICanMover 5 years ago
What a read

Love the way you set your scene up with him, I can see the sexual chemistry. I read that entire story as if I was him, as if I was there, and that's hard to do with every story, Thank you!

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Scene Stealer

Because I Can,

Thanks for the encouragement. I like to make the scene as real as it can be. I know certain words carry more turn on than others. I am glad you enjoyed!

Cheers,

Angel

PS What was that red you wanted me to try?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seductive and Suspenseful.

Gripping, and spends the right amount of time on the moments that linger.

jimysmith3jimysmith3about 4 years ago

Amazingly brilliant story and tip!!

jimysmith3jimysmith3about 4 years ago

Brilliant story, and Brilliant tip! Thank you for writing it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigger_Lilly@Tigger_Lilly
I never imagined I would find myself writing a profile on an erotica site. I never imagined I would actually BE an erotica author either. I adore meeting younger men with a passion for the female form and smart about it. Those gifted with finesse, subtlety and a sense of hu...