The Count and Ms. Rossi Pt. 07

Story Info
The Party.
19.1k words
4.78
5.8k
9
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

This is the seventh part of my latest story. It started off as a tongue in cheek short story for the Halloween competition, but it soon turned into a long, long story as the characters developed and I enjoyed writ-ing about them. It also took me four weeks to write it, so too late for the competition LOL. The story contains elements of BDSM that may upset some people. If that is the case with you, then please move on. Apart from that, there is something for everyone. Straight sex, lesbian, toys, lingerie, anal and group sex. I hope you enjoy it. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. If you hate it just leave a bad rating and move on. I am not a professional writer and just do this for a bit of fun. Some of you like my stories, so I hope you like this one. As always, thanks for reading.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maggie slept as if in coma after her busy but was shaken from her sleep by ABBA singing "Money, money, money!". "What fucking bill was due now?" She thought to herself in a semi dozing state. Her hand grabbed the mobile and dragged it under the duvet where she had buried her head at the sudden noise. She stared at the screen for nearly a minute until it registered that the Count had transferred another two thousand to her account with the title, "Bonus for exceptional work"

Maggie checked the time and saw it was past eight thirty, she had probably missed breakfast. Springing from the bed feeling highly motivated after the Counts generosity, she decided to spend an hour relaxing in her room, then she would go and make the Colonel`s day. She had showered yesterday so just went and brushed her teeth before sitting down and opening her laptop.

There were a few mails from friends that she replied to. The majority were asking what was new in her life, so she wrote a reply and then copied and pasted it to all the others, just changing the name at the top. Her description of her new life was vague, but enough to satisfy the few friends that she had. A quick browse through BBC news just reinforced her opinion that the World was fucked up, as every story had just fucking depressed her.

A brief surf through her favourite on-line shopping sites ended with her having spent two hundred of her two thousand bonus on clothes. It was still only ten past nine. She had mentally set the time of ten o`clock for her visit to the Colonel, giving him time to finish breakfast and return to his room.

To get her in the mood she clicked on the Porn Hub icon on her desktop and the screen was full of women with cocks in every orifice. Rather than choose someone being roughly banged in the bum she entered, "Romantic Anal" in the search engine. She was presented with a myriad of choice. Scrolling down she came to one thumbnail entitled, „Loving wife gives husband her arse for the first time." That sounded perfect. It was thirteen minutes and twenty-two seconds long which would fit her timeline.

Maggie clicked play and a scratchy soundtrack played crap "Happy Music" and the screen was filled with a shot of some city in America before cutting to a cute ranch house as the titles ran over the screen. Then Maggie exclaimed, "Fuck!" and paused the film. She had forgotten to put in her butt plug. Grabbing the steel plug from the bathroom, and the lube from the nightstand she stood at the desk and pressed play.

She squirted some lubricant on to two fingers and started massaging it around the entrance to her anus as she watched the petite "wife", with massive boobs, come home with her arms full of shopping and catching her "husband", who had a huge dick, masturbating watching porn. Maggie was now pushing one finger that was covered in gooey gel distractedly into her arse as she watched the "wife" acting shocked. The "wife" wasn`t the best actress but her boobs were great.

"What are you watching?" screamed the wife and the "husband" spun the laptop around so that his "wife" could see a big black man shoving his cock up a young girl`s bum. Maggie had now removed the finger and added more of the cold, sticky lubricant to her two middle fingers.

On the screen the "Wife" was now naked, and "hubby" was doing the same to his "wife" as Maggie was doing to herself. Two lubricated fingers slid in and out of an ever-widening hole on both the screen, and in Maggie`s room.

Maggie was pushing deeper and deeper with her fingers as "husband" started to ease his gigantic dick into "Wife`s" bottom. After a minute he was completely inside the "wife" and Maggie was pouring lube liberally onto the cold steel plug.

The man was pulling out slightly before ramming himself back home, a little more each time. Maggie was glued to the screen as she exerted more and more pressure on her plug. She grimaced as the thickest part fought a battle with her sphincter muscles, then Maggie won as she pushed the plug past this barrier. It slid into her anus and she let out a satisfied, "Yes!" followed by a quiet, "Thank God!" Maggie wiggled her bum a bit to let the plug seat itself properly.

Pausing the movie while she checked how it looked in her full-length mirror. Satisfied with the aesthetics she returned to the desk, restarted the movie, and carefully sat down. Maggie had to admit she liked the feeling of being filled back there as she saw that "husband" was now pumping in and out of his "wife" rapidly as Maggie began to lazily rub her clitoris and feel her arousal building.

The wife was pulling her cheeks wide apart with both hands to open her back passage wider and Maggie said under her breath, "Mental note to Maggie. Remember to pull buttocks apart during anal!" and then she giggled.

On the screen the man was now shooting four long ropes of spunk onto his "wife`s" bum. And Maggie stopped the movie. She was feeling good. The plug did not feel "strange" anymore and her episode of lazy masturbation had left her horny and ready to give the Colonel her rear entry.

She took the stockings and garter belt from the back of the chair where she had been sitting. A quick sniff test told her there were no unpleasant odours from yesterday evening, so she rapidly rolled the nylon up her legs and clipped the garter belt together behind her waist. Going for the teasing schoolgirl look she pulled on the short blue miniskirt that Gabrielle had so expertly removed yesterday, then a white cotton shirt over her braless boobs, taking care to fasten only the bottom two buttons, exposing an amount of cleavage that she would have never dared to show in the past. Her old three-inch heels completed her "School uniform", and she left her room at exactly ten, walking up the stairs with butterflies in her stomach.

Arriving outside the door with the "Norfolk" name plate she knocked timidly and heard a gruff, "Come in," from Tony Evans.

As she entered, the opening scene from the movie she had just watched flashed through her mind. Tony was lying on the bed totally naked stroking his cock and watching something on his laptop. Maggie was relieved when she saw the cock was only average in size, at around four or five inches. She didn`t think that she could have taken a cock the size of the "Husband" up her rear end.

Falling into the schoolgirl role play that she had invented, Maggie said coyly, "I heard that Sir wanted to see me." And flashed him a shy smile and averted her eyes theatrically.

Tony pushed the laptop to one side and seamlessly fell into his part of the role play, "Yes Ms. Rossi. I certainly did want to see you. You have been an extremely naughty girl yesterday and I asked you to visit me here in my study so that you may be punished." All the time he was talking his eyes roamed over Maggie`s barely clothed body.

He rose from the bed making no attempt to cover his erection as it bounced about as he stood up.

"Oh no Sir, please do not punish me. I will do whatever you want Sir," Maggie said in her best impression of a young schoolgirl

"Anything?" asked Tony grinning broadly

"Anything Sir. What would you like me to do Sir, you seem to be very.......... excited." Maggie whimpered staring unashamedly at the cock bobbing around in front of Tony.

"Ms Collins. Please come here and bend over,"

"Oh Sir, please don`t spank me. I will do....... anything!"

"I am not going to spank you Ms Collins, but your bottom may be sore when I am finished."

"What do you mean Sir? What are you going to do to me?" Maggie was nearly laughing now as she bent over dramatically, giving Tony a first view under the short skirt she wore, thereby revealing her plug and the fact that she wasn`t wearing any panties.

Tony could hardly contain his excitement as he breathlessly told her, "Ms Collins, you are really such a deliciously naughty girl. I am so going to enjoy this," and two of his fingers ran up the entire length of her moist slit before coming to rest on the base of her plug. The fingers tapped the base twice and Maggie moaned seductively to encourage him.

Tony flipped the short skirt up onto Maggie`s lower back before positioning himself behind her, moving the tip of his dick up and down the entrance of her snatch with his right hand. He hunched his back and his left hand snaked under Maggie's body and began to rub her clit as his cock moved up and down against her slick lips.

Maggie exhaled as Tony used his hips, with his hand guiding, and the head of his cock pushed slowly and deliberately into her love tunnel.

Removing his right hand from his cock he shuffled forward, causing his cock to slide easily into Maggie, right up to the hilt. His left hand was still rubbing gently over her clit, and she could feel the plug in her arse, and his cock in her pussy. She had already begun to kindle her arousal in her room, and now the feeling of being double penetrated whilst his fingers rubbed insistently on her clit was pushing Maggie rapidly towards her climax.

When Tony took her clit between his thumb and forefinger and started to push in and out of her, Maggie came. She mewled under her breath as Tony increased the speed of his thrusts. The pressure on her clit varied as he pinched gently and then released it, as he fucked her using long strokes and powerful thrusts.

Maggie was just beginning to spiral towards her next orgasm as she felt Tony stiffen, then had the divine awareness of his seed spraying inside of her as she climaxed for the second time, a long, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" escaping her lips as she pushed herself back violently against him.

They stayed joined for a good minute. Maggie still bent double and Tony resting his chest lightly on her lower back as he dragged in deep lungfuls of air. Maggie had to lean forward and put her hands on the bed to support herself, and Tony, as they both recovered from their simultaneous orgasms.

Gradually Maggie felt him rise, and he slipped from her come filled vagina. She took the opportunity to sit on the bed, as her back was starting to hurt from being in the bent double position she had adopted. She investigated his face and saw the glint in his steely grey eyes and the smirk under his thin, jet-black moustache.

Maggie continued the role play, "Is Sir happy now? For one minute I thought Sir was going to put his big penis in my tight botty."

Tony`s smirk changed to an evil grin as he said, "Ms. Collins. I am far from finished with you, and in less than five minutes I will indeed be inside that most wonderful arse of yours, once you have me ready."

"Get you ready Sir, what could you possibly mean Sir? You mean with my.......... mouth?" Maggie placed her hand over her mouth and widened her eyes in mock shock.

"Oh yes Ms Collins. I want you to put Sir`s spermy cock in your mouth and suck it until it is hard enough to be pushed as far as possible up your rear entry. Do you think that you can manage that, or shall I have to brutally spank you instead?"

Tony was trying hard to keep his giggles under control when he spoke, but couldn`t stop himself from bursting out laughing when Maggie replied," Oh Sir, I would really love it if you spanked me, then I sucked you, and only then can you put your big penis in my bottom. Would Sir be satisfied then?" With that Maggie rolled over onto her tummy and held her skirt up, prostrating herself so that he could spank her. She was so fucking horny now, and she was really having such a great time with the Colonel. She loved to be spanked. She loved to suck cock and she hoped with all her heart she could learn to love anal.

She felt Tony deliver a tentative slap to her right cheek and she turned her head and growled "Harder, hit me fucking harder!" the role play forgotten in her own need.

This time the slap stung as he used all his force in delivering the smack, and she grimaced as she nearly shouted, "Better. Again!

This time the blows rained down on her left and right cheek with a potency that surprised Maggie, and she felt that familiar burning beginning as her cheeks began to redden under his assault. She moved her head and saw that he was hardening steadily as he chastised her. She could also feel her own arousal building quickly.

"Give me your cock," Her breaths were short, and she was almost panting as she spun around.

He moved so that he was sitting at the foot of the bed. Kneeling on the bed Maggie sucked his rigid pole between her lips, her need rising as she began to frantically blow him. She wanted him to fuck her in the arse now. No, she needed him to fuck her in the arse and so spit on his cock and intentionally slobbered so much that it was soon coated with her saliva. Now she was panting like a dog, her desire nearly uncontrollable, and she nearly begged him, "Now Tony. Do it now. Fuck me in the arse. I want you. I need you. Do it now!"

Hastily Tony swung her over onto her stomach. Her needs transmitting themselves to him and producing his urgency. He calmed just enough to remove her plug carefully, so as not to hurt her, before pulling her hips up, so that she was now kneeling on the bed. Using one hand he positioned his penis resting against her puckered entrance, still gaping from the plug.

He moved forwards gradually on his knees and his hand supported his penis as it started to edge into her rectum. Maggie flinched as his cock met resistance from the strong muscles around the entrance, then she exhaled loudly as his bulbous head pushed past that obstacle and inside her. He waited until her anal muscles adapted to the intrusion before inching his cock deeper and deeper.

Maggie was holding her breath now, and then she remembered the movie. She let her head fall onto his duvet, which freed her hands from having to support her weight. Placing one hand on each of her buttocks she pulled them apart as far as she could, feeling Tony slide totally inside her. She felt so full. His cock was gripped by her muscles trying desperately to force him out of her. She gasped as he began to plough in and out of her at a steady pace. Her sensitivity and awareness at such a heightened state that she could almost visualize him within her, her muscles rippling around his shaft.

Tony was breathing heavily and sliding in and out of her at pace. Her rectum had widened to allow his penetration and was accepting his deep thrusts with only minimal resistance. Maggie couldn`t believe she was having anal sex, and even more remarkably she found that she was enjoying it. Her enjoyment peeked as Tony groaned loudly and his fingers dug into Maggie`s hips as he exploded within her. Her over excited mind visualized the sperm splattering the walls of her dark forbidden passage, and this image accelerated the arrival of her own orgasm. She buried her face in the duvet as she screamed unintelligible words into the soft bedcover. Maggie felt as if every nerve in her body was sparking with static. When she felt Tony being pushed from inside her she could just about articulate the word, "Wow!" before following up with, "Fucking hell Tony. That was fantastic!"

He lay down on the bed so that his head was next to hers. Turning, so their faces were only a few inches apart he whispered, "You, Ms. Rossi. You are fantastic," and then he kissed her for the first time and the kiss was full of passion.

Tony raised himself up on one elbow, rested his head on his hand and stared down at Maggie with a little grin on his face and said, "Well I don't know about you Ms Rossi, but I need a shower. I haven't exerted myself that much since basic training, you are of course free to join me if you wish, "he kissed Maggie again and left for the bathroom.

Maggie lay on her back staring at the ceiling. Small tremors were still running through her body and her heart was still beating faster than normal. Maggie knew that she should probably leave and see if any of the other guests needed anything, but she had just enjoyed some great sex with a compassionate and caring lover and she was totally and utterly satisfied.

She heard the water start, she smiled to herself and said, "Such a nice man has earnt at least a happy ending." Stripping off her remaining clothes, which consisted of a pair of stockings and a garter belt, she padded barefoot into the bathroom.

The door of the shower was already steamed up and beads of condensation were running down the glass. She could hear Tony humming contentedly, as any man would after conquering his woman. She slid the door open and stepped inside. The shower was huge, like the one in her own room, with a little ledge where you could rest your feet, or sit as you washed yourself.

Maggie looked at Tony properly for the first time. Yes, he was older at around forty-one or forty-two. This was evident from the carpet of grey wispy hair that covered his upper body, but his body was firm, and his arm, leg, chest and abdominal muscles were well defined. He was no stranger to a gym, or weight lifting. He had already washed his hair and was in the process of soaping his genitals when she got into the shower. "Let me," Maggie said and poured a good measure of shower gel into her hands.

She started at his chest and smoothed gel over his hard breasts using both her hands. Tony let his arms fall loose at his sides as Maggie rubbed her hands over his upper body and abdomen. She wanted to get to the main event quickly so poured more shower gel into her hands and then started to wash Tony`s flaccid penis, smiling up at him as he involuntarily reacted to her soapy hand pulling back his foreskin. He was now nearly hard again. Magggie continued to soap and soap him with both hands. She took the shower nozzle from its holder and rinsed all the suds from his now rock-hard erection.

Perching on the little ledge, which thankfully felt cool on her spanked rear, she fed his cock into her mouth. Her tongue licking at the sensitive underside and running around the spongy head. Maggie was glad he tasted vaguely of soap rather than her arse, and the thought of this made her queasy for a few seconds, until her enjoyment in sucking his cock took over.

She swallowed his entire length until the tip rested against the entrance to her throat. Her hands massaged his balls, and her tongue was moving constantly inside her mouth. She held him like that for a minute or so, and let her tongue do the work.

Tony was holding onto the wall as she began to run her fingernails up and down his shaft, her tongue teasing the little aperture at the tip of his cock. When Maggie saw his legs starting to twitch, she knew he was close, so she began to bob up and down on his cock, trying to take him as deep as possible. Tony began to thrust as she bobbed, then his whole body stiffened, she tasted his salty, thick cream in her mouth. There wasn`t a lot, as she had already drained his balls twice in the last hour, but it was enough for her to taste him and feel his viscous come in her mouth, before she swallowed it, stood up, kissed him on the cheek and then left the shower.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers