The Count and Ms. Rossi Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy said, "I can do the bench if you want,"then she lay down across it with her taut bum and panty clad pussy facing the door, her brown hair falling over her face.

Maggie asked, "Who wants first shift in the stocks?"

"I`ll do it," said Mary. "Delores, you come to,"

Maggie walked with the two girls over to the medieval wooden pieces. After she raised the top bar. Mary placed her hands and head inside and Maggie lowered it again, trapping Mary inside. Mary was now bent nearly double with her bum shoved out behind her.

Delores sat on the small wooden stool and Maggie lowered the wooden restraint trapping her in the stocks by her ankles.

Maggie walked back into the centre of the room and saw that Greta and Heidi were sitting opposite each other with their legs crossed, and if Maggie was honest, they looked bored.

Paulo came back and forth from the kitchen with the four young guys and Ingrid. They were all carrying salvers of meats, cheeses and bread of all descriptions. There were bowls of green and black olives, stuffed peppers and humous. A basket containing crackers and multiple small bowls full of dips. When they were finished it was quite the spread. Maggie watched them work, but couldn`t tear her eyes away from Ingrid. The tall athletic blonde was bare foot, and she wore just a semi-transparent body stocking in grey. Her entire body looking sexier with just the thin covering accentuating her trim figure.

Franky flicked a switch, and the three large chandeliers in the ceiling went dark, leaving the pumpkins to create a flickering, eerie light across the room. Maggie had to admit it all looked terrific. As the lights went out the double doors opened, and the Count entered with Charlotte and his ten guests. The noise in the room amplified as all of them congratulated the Count on the spectacle that he had created.

The guests congregated around the bar area to start with as Bert and Ingrid served them drinks. Once they all had glasses in their hands, they turned to view the room once more. Maggie stayed by the door and waited to receive some indication from the Count of her expected role.

Maggie stood silently and watched as the Count bent down and spoke to Heidi. The girl laughed and stood up, walked to the Sybian and then slipped off her panties before sitting astride the device. The dildo was smaller than the one that Maggie had used. Maggie watched Heidi lick her fingers before rubbing them on her cunt, then she eased herself down and the dildo slid inside of her. The Count activated the controls as Heidi began to move with the undulating machine, her legs hanging loosely on either side.

Luca had detached himself from the crowd and was now behind Mary and using his usual slow and steady strokes as he pushed into the girl from behind.

Gerald was standing in front of Delores and holding her head in both of his hands as he violently fucked her mouth. Even from her vantage point twenty metres away Maggie could see the spittle falling from Delores's mouth, and onto her breasts. They had been shaken loose from the skimpy bra she wore by Gerald`s violent assault on her mouth.

The guests were now all spreading out around the room. Maggie watched Anastasia run her fingers all over Lucy`s body. The girl was lying on her tummy on the bench and Anastasia pulled Lucy`s panties aside and pushed her fingers roughly inside her.

Lucinda was now on her knees and licking Greta`s pussy, while Charlie was fucking Lucinda from behind.

Nadja was sucking furiously on the Counts cock and Maxime was on top of Franky. She had her legs wrapped around his waist and was urging him deeper with her ankles as her dress billowed around her waist.

Gabrielle was on top of Hans and riding him slowly, her head thrown back and her eyes closed. Her hands gripped tightly in the fabric of Hans shirt. Charlotte was sitting on Han's face, facing towards Gabrielle. Charlotte`s short black dress was pulled up and showing the pale skin above her lace stocking tops. Her hands reached out and softly massaged Gabrielle`s breasts through the thin material of her dress. Gabrielle shucked the dress from her shoulders and her breasts bounced into view. Charlotte shuffled forwards slightly so she could grasp one brown nipple between her teeth.

Tony was sitting on one of the seats as Ingrid bobbed up and down on the cock that Maggie had so enjoyed that morning.

Maggie was startled by a loud crack. Everyone seemed to freeze for a second and their eyes all came to rest on Anastasia who had just lashed a riding crop across poor Lucy`s bum. Maggie watched as the Austrian swung once more with venom and the crack again echoed around the hall.

Everybody returned to their own sexual scenarios as Maggie saw Anastasia land four more powerful strokes across Lucy`s tiny arse. Anastasia then went back to fingering the poor girl as she twitched on the bench. Maggie also saw Gabrielle go pale as she witnessed Anastasia`s brutal assault.

Maggie had her eyes scanning the room now. She had never been to a good old fashioned orgy and she was intrigued by the dynamics as people moved around.

Anastasia was now dragging a distressed Lucy across the floor towards the big wooden cross. Maggie wanted to intervene, but wasn`t sure if was her place to. She breathed a huge sigh of relief as she heard the Count call out, "Enough now Anastasia. Please don`t damage my employees."

Anastasia glared at him and nearly threw Lucy to the floor. Maggie tried to push herself into the wall so that the Austrian woman didn`t see her and decide she also needed to be beaten. Anastasia stormed over to the bar and Maggie watched Bert pour her a whiskey that would have felled a horse.

Maggie`s attention was brought back to the Count and Nadja. The Count had obviously not come yet. Maggie had a moment of pride as she remembered how quick he had come between her lips, and then had a second thought, that this was probably the reason for his staying power, and not Nadja`s lack of skills.

She was amazed when the Count pulled Nadja to her feet and then quite literally ripped the cat suit from her body. The expensive suit was not irreparably damaged because the clasps up either side were only poppers. He roughly manhandled Nadja and pushed her onto her back across the flogging bench. Although it must be said that the woman didn`t put up much of a fight.

Maggie was staring now. Surely, he wasn`t going to flog one of his guests? She held her breath as she saw Nadja`s head fall backwards over the edge of the bench and her hair hung nearly to the floor. The Count secured her wrists into the manacles and that pulled her shoulders into a position that must have been agonizing, her huge breasts pushed out as her back arched.

Her short legs were soon secured, and Maggie gazed at the spread-eagled woman. Her swollen labia spread lewdly by the tight restraints on her ankles dragging her legs apart. Her breasts like two huge mounds being pushed up as she arched her back to relieve the pressure on her shoulders.

Breaking away from this sight Maggie saw Heidi start to come. Her head was thrown back and she was pinching her nipples, hard. Her head began to shake from side to side like some mad go-go dancer and she was shouting, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Returning to the Count and Nadja she saw he had now removed his clothes and the Count was standing with his cock in Nadja`s mouth as her head hung downwards and he pushed in as far as he could. The angle of her head meant that her throat was open, and the Count pushed all the way until Maggie could hear the gurgling sounds Nadja made as her throat was blocked with the Counts dick.

What happened next caused Maggie to hold her breath once more. The Count pulled out of her mouth and landed two loud blows to each of Nadja`s breasts with a two-inch-thick leather strap. Nadja howled after each blow. The way she was tethered made it impossible for her to avoid the blows. Her cries were cut short as the Count pushed his dick back down her throat.

Maggie was still holding her breath as he withdrew and the strap landed twice more, with this time the Count aiming at Nadja`s engorged nipples. The woman`s normally milky white breasts were now a shiny red and again her cries petered out as the Count shoved himself roughly into her mouth. He held himself there for at least ten seconds as he brutally twisted and pinched Nadja`s abused nipples.

When she could eventually breathe Maggie was stunned when she heard Nadja growl, "Again!"

This time the strap landed squarely on her pussy, that had spread open like a flower and Nadja shrieked like a banshee before the Count`s penis acted as a fleshy gag.

Maggie stared at the scene and could feel herself getting wetter and wetter and all she could think about was how she would love to change places with Nadja.

The strap landed three more times in quick succession on the swollen lips of Nadja`s cunt, and then she climaxed. Her whole body shaking against the restraints as she jerked violently. A loud "Aaaaaaargh!" resounded around the room. The Count moved between her stretched wide legs and rammed his cock home to the hilt, between her bruised labia and Nadja came again as he thrust in and out strenuously.

Maggie had her eyes glued to the Count`s strong buttocks as he thrust again and again into Nadja, then his bum clenched together, his whole body stiffened and he ejaculated deep within her, before falling forward onto her breasts.

Maggie looked around the room. Luca was still pumping in and out of Mary. Gerald was walking to the bar and Maggie watched Delores spit his come out on the floor.

Gabrielle was still lazily riding Hans and Charlotte was becoming more agitated as Hans tongue edged her towards her climax.

Anastasia was still drinking whiskey with Bert.

Ingrid was now sitting astride Tony and facing him as she ground her crotch against his, with his cock entombed within her.

Charlie was now fucking Greta in the arse as the chestnut-haired beauty lapped at Lucinda`s pussy. As Maggie watched, she saw Charlie pull out and spray four or five large ropes of come over Greta`s back.

Maxime was hidden from view under Franky`s dress, but the bulge that was his head could be seen bobbing up and down between her thighs. Franky had come on her both her face and breasts, that had fallen out of her dress.

Heidi was going for orgasm number three and looked exhausted whilst Lucy had found a chair and was sat in the corner with her legs pulled up underneath her.

The Count went and saved Heidi. He helped her form the Sybian and she tottered on shaky legs to the nearest seat. Once she was sitting the Count released Nadja from her restraints and led her over to the Sybian. Seconds later she was bouncing around, with her huge breasts swaying from side to side as she rode the dido. Her short legs didn`t reach the floor, but she seemed to be enjoying herself as she came again and again. Her body was covered with a sheen of sweat and reddish-brown hair was plastered to her face.

Gabrielle let out a low whimper as she climaxed, jumping rapidly off Charlie in time to take his come in her mouth as he orgasmed a few seconds later. Charlotte screamed a loud, "Fuuuck!" and collapsed forward onto Charlie`s chest.

Ingrid hugged Tony tightly to her chest as they came together, then lay there in each other's arms breathing heavily. Luca was still ploughing into Mary who appeared to be coming for the second or third time and the pillory rattled as she bucked against Luca. Franky moaned loudly and a second later Maxime appeared from underneath her dress with a broad smile on his face.

There seemed to be a pause in the action now as most of the people wandered to the bar or picked at the snacks. Maggie moved cautiously and took Lucy by the hand and motioned for Greta to follow her. Luca came at last, as Maggie approached the pillory with the two girls in tow. Maggie saw Luca wipe his spermy cock on Mary`s arse and stroll over to the food tables.

Mary told Greta to go and clean-up. When she returned Maggie released Mary and Delores from their confinement, replacing them with Lucy in the pillory and Greta in the stocks. Mary and Delores disappeared into the shower room to clean up. Maggie stood and waited for Mary and Delores to return and studied Lucy`s bum which had six thick, red, angry welts across it. Maggie whispered, "Are you OK Lu-cy?"

The younger woman giggled and said quietly, "Yes Maggie. I`m fine. I enjoyed it actually. I just needed a quick break. That vicious old bag knows how to lay it on though!"

As Mary and Delores came out of the shower room Maggie heard shouting and spun round to see that Anastasia was dragging a naked Gabrielle across the floor in the direction of the garden. Gabrielle was silent but Anastasia was shouting, "Now it`s your turn my little pet. You can blame your deadbeat, impotent father for what`s going to happen next. I`m going to flay the skin from your back for what that no-good liar did to me!"

Maggie was astonished when the Count stood in Anastasia`s way and lifted Gabrielle`s chin up so that she was looking up at him. He didn`t say a word as Gabrielle silently shook her head. Then he stepped aside and followed them outside. The entire party was now outside. Most of the participants were completely nude, but Franky and Charlotte were still wearing their dresses, even if they were a bit crumpled. Maggie of course was still fully dressed.

Gabrielle was now resigned to her fate and walked on her perfect but shaky legs with Anastasia as she led her to the whipping post. Charlotte sidled up next to Maggie and whispered, "What the fuck is this all about?"

"Some kind of family debt I think," Maggie whispered back.

Anastasia had obviously got things ready whilst Maggie had been watching the sex all around her. There was a table next to the post and on it was an evil looking leather-bound whip about ten feet long.

Anastasia took a ball gag from the table and with surprising tenderness she buckled it behind Gabrielle`s neck with the bright red ball firmly in place in the gorgeous Italian`s mouth. Taking a length of cord, she bound Gabrielle`s hands together and then Anastasia stood on her tip toes to loop the cord through the rings at the apex of the thick wooden stake. Anastasia pulled hard on the rope and Gabrielle`s arms were raised above her head, she was pulled tightly against the post. Anastasia continued to pull until the petite frame of the younger girl dangled a few inches from the ground. Then she tied the rope to another ring set into the side of the wooden pole.

It seemed like the entire crowd was holding its breath as Anastasia carefully removed her cloak and lay it on the table. She picked up the whip and let it uncoil to its full length on the wet grass. Taking five steps backwards she unleashed the whip and sent it whistling through the air and it wrapped itself around Gabrielle`s body. It hit her breasts and back and Maggie watched the girl try to scream around the gag.

The next blow encircled her upper thighs and must have hit her pubic mound as she began to thrash about in her restraints, her toes stretching to reach the ground mere inches below her. As she squirmed, so her body swung around, and Anastasia cracked the whip once more and the leather bit deep into Gabrielle`s breasts leaving a livid red mark that cut across both of her nipples.

Gabrielle swung back so that her back was to Anastasia as the whip scythed through the air and hit her buttocks. The next five blows landed in a quick-fire volley and striped Gabrielle`s back, arse, and thighs. There was blood coming from some of the marks and Maggie watched in horror as the whip landed ten more times before she heard the Counts loud voice from directly behind her, "Stop! Enough now Anastasia. You have had your debt paid. Now stop it!"

Anastasia grunted like a pig, threw the whip on the table and after wrapping her cloak around her she stormed back into the ballroom leaving an inert Gabrielle still hanging from the post.

The Count announced cheerfully, "That`s enough entertainment for one night let us all go back inside and think of more pleasurable ways to pass the time." Leaning forward he whispered into Maggie`s ear, "Please take care of Gabrielle Ms Rossi, and then hurry back, I have plans for you!"

Maggie waited until the patio was clear of the guests. Charlotte stood unspeaking next to her. Maggie asked her, "Can you help me please Charlotte? I don`t think I can manage alone,"

Charlotte didn`t answer as she was still in a state of shock at what she had just witnessed. The two friends loosened the cord and Maggie held onto Gabrielle as Charlotte gently lowered her into her arms. Thankfully Gabrielle had lost consciousness, but that made it all the more difficult for the two women to help her.

Maggie supported Gabrielle`s entire weight as Charlotte undid the bindings around Charlotte`s hands, removed the ball gag and then threw it on the ground with disgust. With one of Gabrielle`s arms over each of their shoulders they started to carry the poor girl back towards the house. Maggie chose not to pass through the ballroom and instead headed towards the small side door that led to the kitchen.

As the two women carried Gabrielle into the warm kitchen Gabrielle recovered her senses and wailed loudly before beginning to sob uncontrollably. In the kitchen Maggie found the four guys sitting at the table and eating a snack with Ann. Immediately they leapt from their seats and went to help.

They managed to get Gabrielle sitting on one of the kitchen chairs. Maggie said, "Raymond, please go and find Jeremy. I need antiseptic cream and bandages. Ann, can you grab a sheet from somewhere so we can cover Gabrielle. Tristan and James can you carry her to my room please?"

Raymond disappeared to find Jeremy and Ann ducked into the supply cupboard returning with a huge white bed sheet that Maggie wrapped around the shivering, weeping Italian. This caused her to scream again as the cotton wrap came in contact with her wounds. Tristan and James put Gabrielle's arms around their shoulders and they placed their arms under the girl's knees, lifting her from the chair. Charlotte and Maggie trailed behind them as they carried Gabrielle through the foyer and up the stairs.

Maggie opened her door and the two guys laid Gabrielle gently on the bed.

Maggie pulled the sheet back and surveyed the damage that Anastasia had inflicted. There were bright red lines trailing across Gabrielle`s back, thighs and buttocks. As Maggie rolled Gabrielle onto her side, she saw those lines extended around her tummy, breasts and mons, where the whip had wrapped itself around her body. A few of the strokes had broken the skin and blood was oozing out onto the sheet.

Gabrielle had stopped crying now, but whimpered every time Maggie moved her battered body to inspect her wounds. Charlotte sat next to Gabrielle`s head and tenderly stroked her hair in an effort to soothe her.

"What the hell was that all about Gabrielle?" Maggie asked softly

Gabrielle gave a small sob, "It`s my father`s fault," she started, "He stole one million euro from Anastasia`s company, then the idiot lost it in three days on the tables in Monaco. When Anastasia found out, she demanded that I become her toy to play with, or my father would go to jail. Anastasia is a wicked sadist. Every year I must submit to this ordeal or my father goes to prison. It just so happens that we always meet here, so it is convenient that she has her......fun......here!"

Maggie was speechless, but was saved from answering as Raymond rushed in with a large tube of antiseptic cream and several rolls of crepe bandages. "Let's get you in the bath and then we can dress your wounds," Maggie spoke in nearly a whisper.