The Count and Ms. Rossi Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte moved quickly to run the bath while the four guys just stared in disbelief at the naked, flogged beauty lying on Maggie`s bed.

Minutes passed as they waited for the bath to fill. Tristan and James carried Gabrielle into the bath-room and lay her down in the tepid bath water that Charlotte had prepared. Gabrielle shrieked as the water touched her damaged skin, but eventually the warmish water relaxed her. Maggie ran a wash cloth gingerly over Gabrielle`s entire body and then asked the two guys to lift her out of the bath. Tris-tan and James stripped their shirts off so as not to get them wet and then manually lifted Gabrielle from the bath and laid her on the bed.

With the upmost care Maggie dabbed Gabrielle dry with a towel and then smeared the antiseptic cream over all of the striping on her body. The ones that had broken the skin and were bleeding she wrapped a bandage around. Once finished she pulled a loose sheet over Gabrielle and watched until she slept.

"I have to go," whispered Maggie to Charlotte.

"You go, I can watch her for a bit," Maggie was surprised that Charlotte had so readily agreed to miss the party and then she saw what Charlotte was looking at.

Both Tristan and James had removed their trousers as they were soaked after carrying Gabrielle from the bath, The two young men were now standing in just tight boxers that did little to hide their arousal.

"You are one dirty bitch," Maggie said directly into Charlotte`s ear so the young guys couldn`t hear,

Raymond and James were still fully clothed, but she heard Charlotte say, "Raymond, James, you want to join the fun? "And as Maggie walked out of the door she glanced over her shoulder and saw Charlotte had pulled off her dress and was now standing in just, bra, panties, high heels and stockings. Raymond and James were rapidly shedding their clothes.

Maggie was grinning about her friend as she walked through the large entrance hall. Despite the horrible treatment that Gabrielle had received, Charlotte had managed to turn it into a gang bang of all things.

Maggie`s grin faded as she approached the ballroom and she remembered the Counts words to her, "What did he mean by something special planned," she thought. With a deep breath she walked into the ballroom. Maggie stood just across the threshold and cast her eyes around the room.

Lucinda was now riding the Sybian and whooping like a cowboy, waving one hand above her head as if she was at a rodeo. The Count was sitting on a seat watching her and playing with the remote control. His legs were open and Mary knelt between them with his cock in her mouth and her hand cradling his balls. Ingrid was lying on her back and had her head busy between Mary`s thighs.

Heidi was in the pillory with Tony pumping into her vigorously from behind. Greta was in the stocks with Charlie`s dick in her mouth.

Anastasia was bent over the flogging bench with Luca buried in her arse. Maggie thanked God, as this should keep the evil bitch busy for an hour, and after Luca had finished, she wouldn`t be in much of a state to hurt anybody else.

Gerald was lying on the floor with Delores riding his cock, Franky sitting on his face. Franky had shed her dress and now wore just her thigh high, sheer stockings as she ground herself against the Count`s nephew's tongue.

Lucy was on all fours with Maxime pounding her from behind as she licked furiously at Nadja`s swollen pussy.

Maggie closed the doors silently behind her and watched as the group all climaxed one after the other. The first was Charlie, followed by Gerald. Tony finished, quickly followed by the Count and Hans. Maggie was happy to see that Anastasia was now showing signs of stress as Luca unwaveringly slid in and out of her bum.

The men started to congregate at the bar to replenish their fluids. All of the women appeared to have orgasmed at least once, and seemed satisfied enough as they stood chatting at the food tables. Maggie moved towards the stocks area and beckoned Mary, Lucy and Delores to follow her. Maggie released Greta and Heidi and then told all five to go and wash up before the next round began. She estimated it would be at least twenty minutes before the group were ready to go again. "The recovery time in the mansion is another thing that seems to be remarkable," she thought to herself.

The girls were back in ten minutes and Maggie allocated Lucy to the pillory and Mary into the stocks.

Maggie looked around and noticed that unbelievably Lucinda was still riding the Sybian, although she was starting to look near to exhaustion now as another climax swept through her trim body. Maggie let out a small chuckle as the Count noticed her predicament and helped the now hysterically giggling woman from the device, supporting her until she collapsed onto the nearest sofa.

The Count turned and saw Maggie smiling and his face broke into an depraved smirk as he motioned for Maggie to join him. Her heart skipped a beat as she walked slowly towards the Count. What had he planned for her. She was standing before him as he said slowly, "Dress and panties off Ms. Rossi. It`s your turn to ride,"

Maggie was relieved that her fate was not the worst thing she could imagine and hurried to comply. Her dress was laid on the sofa where Lucinda was still breathing heavily, her body trembling. As Maggie touched her panties, she found that they were soaked through. She hadn`t even noticed how wet she had become, so engrossed was she in watching the proceedings.

The Count helped her to swing one stockinged leg over the Sybian and Maggie lowered herself onto the dildo. The plastic phallus slid easily into her sopping wet vagina and only then did she remember that she still had the butt plug in her arse. The hard dildo was rubbing against the steel plug with only the thinnest of membranes separating the two.

The Count activated the device and the dildo began to move, slowly rotating inside her and it felt so good as it touched the plug, now vibrating in her butt as it came in contact with the main body of the Sybian. The Count left the machine humming at the lowest setting and walked back to the bar. Maggie was left to enjoy, or was it suffer, as the vibrating device sent delicious sensations sweeping through her body.

Maggie inched forward and found the small oscillating bump in the plastic, maneuvering her body until it was stimulating her clit. The waves of pleasure increased as the dildo rotated slowly in her pussy, the butt plug vibrated in her arse and her clit was massaged by the small plastic nub. Her first climax was approaching fast and she relished the feeling of intense stimulation she was getting.

Unthinkingly she started to squeeze her nipples, that were now hard and poking through the gaps in her bra. It felt so good to her as the tingling began in her toes, spread up her legs and then exploded within her sex. She screamed out as she came, a long low, "Yeeeeeeeeees!" as she crushed her clitoris firmly against the little plastic button.

To Maggie`s surprise the Count came to her after her orgasm and helped her from the saddle of the device. She stood next to him breathing raggedly as he clapped his hands loudly twice, then as all in the room turned to see what he wanted he announced loudly, "Ladies and gentleman. I now present you with the final act of a wonderful evening, Ms. Margherita Rossi. Please form an orderly line and we can all have the pleasure of her gorgeous body."

Maggie stared up at him as he led her towards one of the sofas. "Nadja, you lay down. Maxime you can go first. You choose, Anal or pussy."

Nadja lay on the sofa and spread her legs wide. The Count pushed Maggie gently forward and she bent double and started to lick slowly up and down Nadja`s labia, the smell of sex strong in Maggie`s nose. Nadja tasted of cock and come. Who`s, Maggie didn`t know, but she devoured Nadja`s nectar as it leaked from between her bloated labia. Nadja`s clit was bright red and sore from over stimulation and Maggie started to nip it with her teeth. Nadja was groaning in appreciation as Maggie felt Maxime slide easily into her pussy, that was still dripping wet after her ride on the Sybian.

Maggie sucked hard on Nadja`s clit and pushed one finger into her pussy and another penetrated a short way into her very tight anus. Nadja squealed as she came. Maggie felt a fine spray of viscous liquid hit her lips and chin.

"Next," cried the Count and pulled Nadja from the seat and Lucinda took her place. Maggie`s tongue was already sliding up and down the woman's slit when she saw that her landing strip of brown hair was matted with spunk. Maggie naughtily sucked on the hair and tried to remove the drying come.

Maxime grunted behind her and she felt his come spray onto her bum and lower back.

"Hans, you next," shouted the Count. He was apparently enjoying his role as some sort of erotic ringmaster.

Maggie felt the plug being eased from her anus and then it was replaced by Hans`s penis easing carefully into her back passage. Maggie stopped licking Lucinda as she concentrated on allowing Hans`s penetration. His small cock felt quite good in her behind so Maggie resumed licking Lucinda and sucking on her clit. Lucinda was soon mewling loudly. Maggie used her fingers on her as well until she let out a long, "Whoooooooooooah!" as she climaxed.

As the Count replaced Lucinda with Anastasia, Hans dumped a quite sizeable load of his semen onto her bum to mix with Maxime`s

Anastasia still had Luca`s semen dripping from her puffy, hanging lips. Luca had only finished with her a few minutes before and Maggie greedily sucked up his recent deposit. Anastasia smelt musky, and in Maggie`s opinion unappetizing, so she decided to get her off as quickly as possible. Maggie bit on Anastasia`s clit with as much force as she could muster and was amazed as the older woman let out a loud, "Jaaaaaaaaaaa!" and Maggie tasted her acrid fluid on her tongue.

Franky was the next to land before her as she felt Tony`s familiar cock filling her pussy. She tenderly lapped her boss's vagina. Her familiar taste and smell were a delight after Anastasia`s stinky cunt and Maggie took her time as Tony slipped in and out of her using long regular strokes. Franky pushed herself urgently against Maggie in an effort to speed up her climax. Maggie helped her out by pushing two fingers inside the older women, bending them slightly inside her, and massaging her G-spot, the location of which she knew well by now. That was the catalyst for Franky to groan her own orgasm to the room.

As Mary took Franky`s place, Tony removed his penis from Maggie`s cunt. She felt it slide home in her arse, her own fluids helping to lubricate his entry. She grunted as his five inches of manhood seated themselves completely in her rear and then concentrated on the shaved pussy before her. Fingers and tongue working swiftly to induce Mary`s climax. Mary tasted faintly of soap, as she had just washed herself.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" Came from behind her as Tony pulled out and added his seed to that left by Maxime and Hans. Gerald replaced Tony behind her and she was strangely happy that his dick was really small, as she honestly didn`t like the man.

He was also only a five-pump man as he nearly cried when he pulled out after less than thirty seconds and came into the pile of spunk that was starting to run down her bum and onto her thighs, soaking the tops of her stockings.

Mary then faked her orgasm. Maggie was only sure of this when Mary winked at her as she was pulled away by the Count and Heidi fell into the chair,spreading her legs. Maggie pushed her head forward between Heidi`s stockinged thighs.

Charlie was now inside her and Maggie thought he felt good as he stroked in and out with long, slow, deep thrusts. His cock felt larger than the others, as much as seven inches Maggie guessed as she used her now aching tongue on Heidi`s tight gash. Maggie thought that Heidi had the prettiest pussy so far and took her time running her tongue up and down the perfectly formed labia.

Maggie was still enjoying her slow meal of Heidi`s pussy when Charlie let out a loud, "Shiiiiiiiiiit!" as his come joined the others. As if in the distance Maggie heard Luca decline the Counts offer to go next on the grounds he had only come a few minutes before. Maggie breathed a sigh of relief as he would have surely fucked her for an hour and her labia were already tender and sore.

Heidi let out a soft groan and her nylon clad legs clamped around Maggie's head as she succumbed to Maggie`s tongue and fingers.

Maggie stayed bent over, her hands resting on the sofa as she waited for the Count to penetrate her, but instead she heard him say, "Greta, Delores, Lucy, please clean up Ms. Rossi. Don`t miss a drop or one of you will be hanging on the cross."

Maggie felt three tongues start to lap up them pile of semen from her bum and lower back. Then one tongue was inside her arse, cleaning it of any dribbles that might have slid down her arse crack. Another tongue was now delving deep into her pussy while Maggie felt another mouth sucking on her garter belt and stockings to remove the come that had accumulated there.

The assault by three tongues at once caused her skin to tingle. If they kept this up, she would come in seconds. Strangely, Maggie had not come once throughout the gang bang as she concentrated on the parade of cunts before her face, but now as the three girls licked her clean, she felt her orgasm hurtling through her body and then it exploded at her core causing her to shriek out as the pent-up feelings found release and she vocalized this with a loud, "Aaaaaaaaaargh!"

She felt the tongue in her pussy guzzling her secreted juices as the guests all burst into applause for her performance. Maggie felt the Count take her hand in his large paw and he turned her to the appreciative crowd. Maggie gave a curtsy as if she was on stage at the theatre.

Maggie heard the clock chiming one o`clock in the distance as the Count announced, "That, my dear friends will conclude the activities for this evening. Please feel free to carry on the festivities in your rooms, but unfortunately the party is over."

The Count continued to hold Maggie`s hand, and the two of them watched as the guests collected their clothes from where they were scattered around the room. They statred to drift off to their rooms. Nadja had her arm around Maxime`s waist and they were obviously not finished for the night. Charlie walked up to the couple and said something to Nadja. She was obviously in agreement with his suggestion as her other arm encircled his waist and the three of them left together.

Lucinda was walking out dragging Tony by his cock, so that would be continued upstairs.

Gerald talked to Mary, Lucy and Heidi, then the four of them left together.

Delores, Greta and Hans left together, and Maggie watched Ingrid follow Luca out of the ballroom.

Anastasia was drinking whiskey at the bar and chatting with Bert, Maggie couldn`t believe her eyes as Anastasia drained her full tumbler of whiskey and then tugged Bert by the hand. Bert flashed a look at the Count and got a subtle nod in reply. Bert let himself be dragged from the room by the old Austrian woman. He gave Maggie a sly wink as the couple passed her.

The room was now empty apart from the Count, Franky and Maggie. Franky came up to Maggie and the Count. Her arm snaked around his waist, she stood on tip toes to kiss him on the mouth, „Did you have fun my love," she purred, her hand absent mindedly stroking his cock as she spoke, "I think everyone had a good time except for poor Gabrielle. She is a vicious bitch that Anastasia! Paulo and Paulo did wonders with the food. I had so many compliments about it. The new Sybian was also a great success. Lucinda told me she was going to order one on-line as soon as she got home."

The Count was fully hard now in his wife`s active hand as she lazily fondled him and continued to talk as if they had just hosted a drinks evening," The girls were excellent. We must send a mail to Maud and congratulate her on her choices. They were so pretty, and tasty. Bert was an excellent bar man as usual, and Ingrid was at her supple best. I will be paying her a visit this week when my vagina has recov-ered."

The count was breathing heavier now as Franky cupped his balls in her hand and caressed them gently. Maggie could see his pre-come shining at the tip.

Franky was still talking, "Fancy Anastasia dragging Bert off. She bit off more than she can chew with that man. He won`t put up with any of her shit,"

The Count was obviously getting close to coming as he growled, "Stop talking Franky and finish what you started," roughly pushing her to her knees using both hands on her shoulders.

His wife went silent at last as her mouth was filled with the Count`s rigid pole and Maggie watched as she opened her throat and let him slide in. Her steady stroking had primed him perfectly and Maggie watched him tense, close his eyes and then jerk several times as Franky accepted his load in her mouth.

Maggie listened to Franky slurping down her man`s seed and felt strangely cheated that it wasn`t her swallowing his creamy deposit. Franky got up, helped by her husband, as the Count began to speak, "You both did an excellent job this evening. In fact, the whole week. I am proud of both of you. Tomorrow Maggie, please oversee the departures. Jeremy has a list of the times and flights, and the young guys and Bert will meet at nine in the kitchen. If I remember correctly the first departure is not until around midday from Heathrow, so we have time. You can double up the guests if needed." Then he paused before asking," Talking of the four guys. What happened to them, and your friend Charlotte? I never saw them again after the unfortunate episode with Anastasia and Gabrielle."

"They helped me with Gabrielle Master," Maggie said slowly, unsure of how he would react to the news that the five of them had indulged in their own private orgy.

"Charlotte offered to stay with Gabrielle as she was clearly distressed, and you had instructed me to return to the party. The guys offered to, um, stay with her."

Maggie was so relieved when the Count let out the loudest laugh and struggling to speak through his guffaws he managed, "So Charlotte fucked all of the help did she! Four cocks at once. She will make a good addition to the household," and then he became serious and asked Maggie, "Did she tell you we are meeting on Monday to discuss her new position with us?"

Maggie felt her heart drop, she tried to find a way to answer without lying to him, "Yes Master. Charlotte told me. She is looking forward to the discussion and seeing what could be possible in the future."

The Count went silent for a few seconds and then asked Maggie, "Do you think she will accept....... and with the same conditions that I put to you?"

Maggie chewed the inside of her cheek as she tried to think of an answer that wouldn`t anger him. In the end she said simply, "I think she is seriously thinking about it Master, but she has a lot of things to consider. She is happily married, and already has a good job, so it is really not the same as my previous situation."

"I see," the Count said. Maggie was happy that he wasn`t angry at her. A case of don`t shoot the messenger. Before he strode off in the direction of his room he stated, "Charlotte cannot be that happily married. She has been fucked silly in the last few days by everybody....... except her husband!"

Maggie watched with a mixture of dread and desire as her eyes focused on his strong buttocks. They flexed deliciously as he walked. Maggie was left standing all alone as Franky scurried after her husband.

Maggie walked over to the bar and mixed herself a very strong vodka and tonic, dropping two ice cubes into her drink from the huge vat, she sat down on the nearest sofa, crossed one stockinged leg over the other and let her head fall backwards as she closed her eyes.