The Count and Ms. Rossi Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucinda was quite athletic. Her muscled body covered the ground swiftly and she smacked the shuttle-cock back towards Maxime who missed his shot completely. Ten seconds later his shorts lay on the grass as he served back to Hans. Hans rose and played an overhead volley that hit Nadja right between her breasts. All three started clapping as Nadja teasingly removed her skirt and proved she was wearing no panties, as well as no bra. Her shaved pubic mound shone in the bright sunshine.

Again, Nadja returned serve to Lucinda, who this time could not make the shot. Lucinda pulled off her shirt to reveal an impressive pair of breasts, just smaller than Maggie's. They looked hard and pale, with small brown nipples that were erect and the size of peanuts.

The shuttlecock flew through the air and Maxime leapt up and crashed his shot back in the direction of Hans. Maggie laughed as she saw his cock dancing about as he completed his acrobatic move. Hans connected with only the wooden frame of his racquet and was therefore forced to remove his shorts. His small cock sprung into view, and he made an easy serve to Nadja, who dispatched it with venom in Lucinda`s direction, and over her head. Lucinda stripped off her skirt and Maggie saw that she had a thin brown landing strip of pubic hair on her mons.

Lucinda threw her racquet in the air and ran to cuddle Nadja and Maxime, with Hans trailing behind her. Maggie watched excitedly as the four-way hug turned into a mass of arms, legs, breasts and cocks as the four of them began an oral foursome.

Lucinda had Maxime`s cock in her mouth, and Nadja was sucking Hans. Hans was fingering Lucinda as Maxime did the same to Nadja. Maggie couldn`t tear her eyes away as the girl's swapped dicks and the guys fingered the other girl`s pussy. Nadja and Lucinda fell into the perfect sixty-nine and buried their heads between the other girl's thighs. Maxime fed his long thick cock, that Maggie had enjoyed yesterday, into Nadja`s pussy from behind as Hans began fucking Lucinda in the missionary position, while Nadja suctioned Lucinda`s clitoris. All four came at nearly the same time and Nadja`s arse was sprayed with Maxime`s come while Hans shot his load over Nadja`s face and Lucinda`s landing strip. Maggie could see that the two women were equally well satisfied, although their cries were muffled by the thick glass of her window.

With a smile on her face, she went to get dressed for the big event. Her dress and shoes were already chosen. Her underwear should be special, as she wanted to impress the Count. In the end she selected a red bra with cut outs for her nipples, like the one she had worn on Thursday. The bra was the same colour as her dress, so wouldn`t be so obvious if the ribboned front panel revealed it. Selecting a pair of smoky grey stockings, she rolled them carefully up her smooth legs and attached the smaller plastic clasps of the garter belt.

Her matching panties had strings that supported the smallest of transparent panels, that only just about covered her mons. The strings at the back leaving her buttocks completely exposed. The garter belt was a half inch thick strip of lacy material with six straps of the same material. Three to each leg. She studied herself in the mirror and her only thought was "The Count will love it!".

Using two fingers she gingerly applied lubricant to her rear entry before smearing the gel on her butt plug and pushing it home. She was happy, and slightly worried, that the plug seemed easier and easier to put in, she hoped she wasn`t doing herself any serious lasting damage. She was really getting into anal, so it would be a shame if she had to stop for medical reasons.

Letting the fantastic red dress she had bought slide over. and then hug her figure, she looked in the mirror and liked what she saw. She fastened the zipper on the side. Maggie looked tremendous, and when she stood into her new red heels, they were the icing on a very pretty cake. "Time to go and get fucked to hell and back," she said to her reflection with a broad smile. She blew herself a kiss and left the room. Her hand clasped a black leather clutch handbag with her makeup and some tissues in it.

The clock chimed seven as Maggie knocked on the door of the library and opened the door. Franky was inside talking to the Count. Both had their backs to her as they gazed out of the large windows. On hearing Maggie enter they turned, and Maggie was happy to see the countenance of the Count change to one of deep pleasure as is eyes roved over her.

"Ms. Rossi, you look absolutely stunning this evening," the Count said in his accented baritone. "Are the girls ready for the party?"

"Thank you, Master. Yes Master." Maggie replied, a slight tremor in her voice.

"Come have a glass of wine Maggie, you have earnt it," said Franky as she moved to fill her a glass from the bottle in an ice bucket.

Franky looked fantastic. A lilac dress that fell to the floor, her hair flowing freely around her exposed shoulders. The dress was strapless and held up by Franky`s bust. Her cleavage fully on display with the emerald pendant resting in the deep valley between her breasts. The dress was armless and there was a large vent on both sides under her arms that gave a tantalising view of her naked boobs. The slit on both sides ran right up to her waist and Maggie caught a glimpse of dark black nylon as Franky walked.

As Franky poured, Maggie could see that the Count`s eyes had never stopped roaming over her. Maggie could see that there was a noticeable lump now forming in his expensive suit trousers. As always, the Count was impeccably dressed. His black suit perfectly tailored to his well-built frame. The white shirt he wore was starched, and the bright red tie was a knotted tightly in his neck. Shiny black leather dress shoes on his feet.

As Franky handed Maggie her wine and after Maggie had taken a large sip to calm her nerves the Count grinned at her. It wasn`t a nice grin Maggie noticed, but malicious and laced with evil. He asked her, "Are you looking forward to the party Ms Rossi?"

"Yes Master, very much so. I hope everything goes without a hitch."

The evil smirk now broadened, "Well Ms. Rossi, if it doesn't then those responsible will have to pay an agonising price," and Maggie shivered, even though the room was warm. Franky turned pale at the Counts words, delivered with such an underlying malice.

The Count then smiled as he finished, "Of course if all goes to plan, those responsible will also reap their rewards."

He leaned against the back of one of the leather armchairs and spoke to Maggie, "Tony tells me that you were very helpful to him this morning. He took great delight in describing in minute detail how you were so helpful. I must admit that his comprehensive account had me quite titillated."

Maggie, not sure what to say just averted her eyes and mumbled, "Thank you Master."

The next words came as a shock to her as he barked, "Remove your dress!"

Had she done something wrong? Was he mad at her? Maggie`s mind was spinning as she tried to fathom what small mistake she had made with Tony, or with the girls maybe. Her hand fumbled with the zipper under her arm, but eventually she had it undone and bent down as she removed the dress and lay it over one of the wooden chairs.

She risked a quick glance up into the Counts dark, brooding eyes and could see only lust in them. "Come to me," he commanded.

"Yes Master," and Maggie walked unsteadily towards this powerful man.

"Turn around,"

"Yes Master."

"Bend over and grasp your ankles as I taught you!"

"Yes Master," Maggie turned and bent over, grasping both of her ankles as she had done during their interview. She was blushing furiously now, and the redness spread from her breasts to her throat, then her entire face was burning as she felt the Count`s eyes boring into her backside with the plug so evident between her cheeks.

The room was silent for a minute and then Maggie felt the Count run one finger down the entire length of her arse crack and over her plug. She almost jumped when the Count said, "I think you deserve a reward for all of your efforts, Ms Rossi," and the finger began to rub tenderly along the gusset of her miniscule panties.

"Thank you, Master," Maggie gasped and the finger carried on gently teasing her.

"Would you like me to come in your mouth Ms. Rossi? Would that be ample reward do you think?" His voice was calm and soft as he ran his finger slowly up and down her quickly moistening slit.

"Oh yes Master. I would love to please you with my mouth. If that is what my Master desires."

Maggie`s voice was croaky, and her throat felt dry as she saw the Count move to stand in front of her. He had dropped his pants and the penis that she adored was waving before her face.

"Now Master?" she asked. Her arousal was strong and she couldn`t wait to please this virile man, who now owned her mind and body.

The Count didn`t answer, instead he shuffled forward and let the tip of his cock rest on Maggie`s bright red lips. The few drops of pre-come transferred themselves from the tip of his penis to her lips and she licked them off, relishing his acrid, salty taste.

Tentatively she licked the purple, mushroom head and after receiving no request from him to stop, she opened her lips wide and took the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth.

Her tongue moved, running over the tip and small slit before moving downwards and swirling around the base of the head. Maggie took a deep breath and thrust herself forwards, accepting inch after inch of his rigid pole until she felt the tip at her throat. Inhaling deeply through her nose she swallowed the remaining few inches into her throat and nearly sneezed as his wiry pubic hair tickled her nose. More pre-come dribbled into her throat as she held him there as long as she could.

She pulled back and was spluttering as her airway cleared and she could breathe normally again. She repeated the action four more times, then the Count laid his hand gingerly on her hair and spewed a copious amount of his seed into her mouth. Maggie savoured every drop of the salty cream as she tried valiantly to swallow it all.

Once her mouth was empty and she could feel his slimy deposit sliding down her throat in the direction of her stomach she licked purposefully at his cock until every last trace of his come was gone, his dick clean as a whistle.

She looked up at the Count and whispered, "Thank you Master." But he was gone before she finished the sentence. Maggie shuddered as his large hand connected with her right buttock with a loud thwack. A warm glow spread across her bum. She waited for more blows, which never came, then she heard one of the side doors close and Franky was pulling her upright.

"Are you OK?" Franky asked.

Maggie nodded as she carefully put her dress back on. "Better than ok, "she replied with a short laugh.

Franky was laughed with her, then poured them both some more wine. They sat together chatting like old friend, as if Maggie had not just sucked off the Count a few minutes before. There was a knock on the door and Charlotte walked in.

Charlotte took Maggie`s breath away. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a severe ponytail that exhibited her pretty face perfectly. Her blue eyes were highlighted with thick navy-blue eyeshadow and her lips were painted with dark black, sombre lip gloss.

Her fingernails were also painted a shiny black and she was wearing a black minidress that was so short that the lace tops of her stockings would be visible when she sat. The dress had short arms and there was a panel of transparent lacy covering from her throat to a line where her nipples would be. The front of the dress had a large diamond cut out that was filled with the same lacy material and her pale skin was on show beneath. The top of the diamond stopped just beneath the swell of her breasts and the bottom point stopped just shy of her pantie's waistband. There was a thin gold bar piercing her navel, and easily seen through the thin lacy panel.

Bright red stiletto heels that must have been at least five inches high provided a pleasing contrast to her all-black ensemble.

"You look fabulous," gushed Franky as she handed Charlotte a glass of wine.

Charlotte flushed a pale pink at the compliment while she sat down with the two women.

The next minutes passed easily as the three of them chatted, then Maggie asked Franky, "What should I do this evening Franky? Do you need help setting up the ballroom? I must collect the girls at nine, so I think I will skip the dinner if you think the Count wouldn`t mind!"

Franky placed her glass on the small table and replied, "Let us go and see that all the guests are seated for dinner. Once that is done you and I can slip off and do the final preparations. We just need to light the candles and do a quick double check. If you get the girls at nine that will be perfect timing to have them in place before the Count brings the guests. He told me that this would be no later than nine thirty. Ingrid and Bert have been told to come in at around nine. Ann and Jeremy will join once the dinner things are cleared away. One of the Paulo's will lay out the food at around ten past nine, so you can help him with that once the girls are in place."

"Sounds like a plan," said Maggie and drained her glass before standing and leading Franky and Charlotte to the dining room. It was a quarter to eight and there were already a few of the guests present.

Maggie saw Gerald talking to Tony and Maxime. He had his back to her but turned when the three women entered. Maggie gasped when she saw his black eye and split lip. Bert had obviously done more than "have a word",and this evening Gerald was dressed in a nice blue suit with a black dress shirt.

Maggie gave Tony a shy smile and received a bawdy wink in reply. Maxime gave her a friendly wave. Both men were dressed in suits with a shirt and tie. In one corner Nadja, Lucinda and Gabrielle were huddled together in conversation.

Nadja had a black silk pantsuit with gold clasps running up both sides that left a small gap the entire length of her body. The suit had a zipper that ran from her throat to her crotch and the zipper was undone to nearly her navel, her huge breasts packed in either side of the zipper.

Lucinda had on a pink, cotton blouse that was knotted tightly under breasts exposing her midriff, pushing her smallish breasts up and out. A pleated tartan miniskirt that barely covered her panties, and knee high black shiny boots with an incredible six-inch thin heel.

Gabrielle was in a pale blue knee length sheath dress. The V neck was plunging but subtle, and when she turned Maggie saw there was a deep V cut out in the back and the start of her arse crack showed at the base of the V. Her dark hair was pinned up above her slender neck in a weave style.

Maggie stood in her usual position to the right of the door as Luca, Hans and Charles all arrived together, laughing and joking as they entered. All looked very handsome in suits and ties. They wandered over to the guy's group, as a naked Ann ran around taking drink orders and then delivering them a few minutes later.

It was nearly eight when Anastasia walked in on the arm of the Count. Maggie had to suppress a giggle as the older woman came through the door. She was wearing a long black cloak that hung across her shoulders and was knotted at her throat. The black corset she wore was similar to that which Charlotte had worn, except it was longer and her breasts were hidden. Her outfit was completed with black silk panties, fishnet stockings attached to the corset with inch thick straps, and black leather boots that covered up to her thighs. Maggie thought she was the stereotype dominatrix. Her black eyeshadow, black nails and lips just accentuated the Halloween costume.

Everybody in the room gave her a round of applause as she waved to them all like the Queen. The Count coughed, and then said, "Guests, please sit. You can sit where you want as the party will begin in ninety minutes, so there will be no games tonight.At least to start with!" The Count smirked and the guests all chortled at the promised fun to come.

Maggie watched as all the guests settled down. There was no separation of men and women this evening and she smiled as Charlotte sat down. Imediately Gerald and Hans were on either side of her. Anastasia made a point of sitting next to Gabrielle and Maggie watched as she placed a large hand on Gabrielle`s thigh as she sat.

Jeremy was just bringing in the starters as Franky walked past her. Maggie followed her Mistress out of the room and closed the double doors behind her. Maggie followed her towards the ballroom. As they entered Maggie just let out an excited, "Fuck me!"

There must have been fifty or sixty large pumpkins spread around the room. Some were already lit, and Milo and James were in the process of lighting the remainder. There were three large trestle tables against the wall opposite to where Bert was standing next to a table set up as a bar. The trestle tables were covered with an orange tablecloth and were probably for the snacks. Next to the bar was a huge vat filled with ice and twenty or thirty bottles of wine, champagne and beer. On the bar table sat a bottle of every spirit known to man and also bottles of red wine and various types of glasses.

There was soft jazz music coming from hidden speakers. The table next to the cross now carried an array of whips, straps and canes. Maggie shuddered at the sight.

The flogging bench had been moved back nearer to the cross and the Sybian was now on four short legs that raised the saddle to just below waist height. There had been more false cobwebs added to nearly every surface.

Maggie walked through the room to the four doors to the patio, that now stood open. The unusually warm weather during the day and the cooler night air this evening meant the garden was swathed in mist. There was a line of tall bamboo sticks that created a path to the whipping post, and these were topped by burning torches. The mist and the burning torches creating a sinister atmosphere that was reinforced by the evilness of the stark wooden stake at its centre.

Maggie just looked around open mouthed as Franky fussed with Milo and James, moving pumpkins around until she was satisfied. Eventually she managed to ask Franky, "What can I do to help?"

Franky said in an irritated manner, "Nothing Darling. All seems to be in order, can you go and get the girls, then help Paulo bring in the food. Bert will take care of the booze with the young lads. Now hurry along."

Maggie made her way up to the girl's floor. She heard laughter coming from the room marked A and poked her head around the corner of the door. All five girls were there watching a film on the TV. Maggie looked at the girls in awe. They were truly beautiful creatures and now they were all dressed in lingerie of varying shades. They presented the most erotic tableau. Maggie cleared her throat and asked, "Are you all ready?"

"Yep," said Mary, "Come on girls, let`s give them the night of their lives and tomorrow we will all be much better off!"

The girls all stood, and Maggie marvelled once more at how gorgeous they all were in their bras, panties and stockings. She led the way like some sensual pied piper, as they descended the stairs one behind the other.

Arriving at the ballroom she heard the clock chime nine. All the pumpkins were now lit and Milo and James were standing chatting to Bert until their mouths dropped open as Maggie entered with the girls.

Franky approached and said, "Good evening, ladies. Welcome. I need two of you in the stocks and pillory. One of you on the bench, and two of you can sit on the chairs, one either side of the dance floor."