The Countess Ch. 02

Story Info
Shannon starts her new career with Cum in/Cum on.
2.2k words
4.5
1.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

Chapter 2 

Shannon wanders around the property aimlessly. She giggles to herself knowing she is going to have some new experiences in a few hours.  

"Hot sexy cum filled experiences!"   

Back in her room, she shifts in her seat as she feels her pussy dripping sweetly at the sexy thoughts of her new career   

"I don't even know why I put panties on. They are never dry for even a minute!"  

She lightly ponders the rhetorical question, smiling deviously at the hum of electricity flowing up and down her spine!  

Annie told her they will discuss the plan at dinner which is served in the public house at 7.  

Shannon decides to unpack as she has no idea how long she will be staying there. The room is cozy, with a nice firm bed, a dresser, table and chair, and a door leading to a bathroom that is shared with the adjoining bedroom.  

She also notices the stack of brand-new hose packages. She shuffles through them finding thigh high stockings, pantyhose, some in shear style, some in fishnet, and in many colors. There must be 25 pairs or more. Shannon's mind has not fully wrapped around the concept of the "Cum in/Cum on company, but the idea of her wearing all those different stockings while random guys cumming all over them causes her back spasm and her pussy purr. Her panties are soaked even worse than they were when she started her drive earlier that morning.  

She lays down to rest a moment and could not get the vision of so many cocks exploding one after another all over her out of her head. "Oh my! I shall be swimming in a river of cum! Yums!"  

She slides her hand down under the stretchy waistline of her skirt and her fingers glide smoothly over her gorgeous mound and clit, causing her to gasp and moan lightly. As she works her clit slowly in circles her other hand finds her juicy labia petals, gliding her fingers softly between them. She loves the feeling of her soft wet folds and expertly strokes all the spots that provide her with the most pleasute. She imagines a real sexy stud grinding inside her and then yanking his cock out and flooding her tits and belly with his warm thick cum. 

It's at that moment that her back arches and she twists her body, bucking her hips hard. Her orgasm feels so delicious, the vibrations fizzling up her spine and through her head. She is blind for 6 or 7 seconds, the whole orgasm lasting maybe 12 at the most. But those 12 seconds were the most pleasure she had felt in years, barring the mornings activities. "God its great to be able to cum in such a sensual manner!"  

Shannon coos softly and drifts off to sleep, her skirt still up above her waist and one shoe off, the other still on her foot dangling from the bed. She looks incredibly sexy and used, as most women do just after orgasm.  

Waking around 5 pm, Shannon finds the pitcher of water and pours some into the bowl on the dresser. She washes herself as best she can and decides to put on a short black form fitting dress. Nothing too fancy as she has no idea how the evening is going to unfold. She slips on a pair of skin tone thigh highs and her black strappy sandals with a bit of a heel. Turning in the mirror, she admires the way the dress hugs her sweet ass.  

Taking a deep breath, she winds her way down the hall and through the door to the pub. A few women are at the bar, chatting with Annie. Annie sees her and shouts out a happy greeting.    

"Come Shannon, meet some of the other girls that will be playing tonight."  

Annie introduces Mary, Angie, and Jill.   

"There are a few that are going to be here a bit later, but this is a good group to get started. The fellows won't be here for another hour so let's have a drink and a bite."   

Shannon sits at the bar and the girls chat her up real friendly.   

"So, Annie says this is your first time?" Mary asks.   

"It is. I'm kind of nervous about this activity." Shannon confesses.  

"Not to worry darling, after the first few wankers get you wet, it all becomes routine. The problem arises when one of boys presents you with one that you would like to get to know better, if you know what I mean!" Angie chimes in.  

The women all laugh heartily, and Shannon smiles nervously.  

At 7 pm sharp, Annie's husband, Brian, comes through the door with three younger guys, maybe 25 and a guy that looks to be 40ish.  

"Alright ladies, let's get this party started!" Annie says and rings the bell loudly.    

The three ladies walk right up to the guys and each grabs a hand, leading them over to a booth or a table. Shannon sits back for a bit to see what goes on. The women expertly undo the guy's belts and pants, pulling them down to expose their immediately hardening cocks. Two of them, Mary and Jill begin sucking their guy's cock while Angie strokes the other guy with her hands.  

The fourth guy walks up to Shannon and looks at her with a smile. "Fancy a go lass?" He says politely enough.   

Shannon averts his eyes and then stammers quietly, "I'm new at this!"  

"Oh ok. I'm Nevil. No worries love. I hear you girls get paid a handsome lot for this service.  

He holds out his hand and Shannon looks at him for a second. She then gingerly places her hand in his and Nev leads her to an empty booth along the wall.   

"I find it best to do it while you sit on the edge of the table." Nevil states.  

He lifts Shannon onto the edge of the table and admires the way her skirt rides up over her hips and ass. "Very lovely my dear!" Nevil states while staring at her delicious thighs and the little runway of hair that runs from just below her naval to the hood of her clit. Nevil slowly undoes his pants and greets Shannon with a very nice hard cock.

"I'm Shannon by the way. So you have experience with this Nevil?"

l do love, and it is very nice to meet you! I compliment you on your look sugar. You are quit lovely. I've been coming here, pun intended, since Annie got started. She provides a lovely service for the locals, if you know what I mean!" Nevil smiles and winks.

Shannon's eyes grow wide, and her right hand goes straight to Nev's throbbing cock, gripping it lightly. Nevil grabs her wrist and asks. "Don't you want the picture first?"  

Shannon remembers Annie telling her that it pays double if there is a picture of the depositing cock is provided with the nylons.  

"Of course," she stammers while grabbing her phone.  

She snaps three pics of Nevil's cock and then goes right back to handling it, this time with both hands. Nevil groans and tells Shannon she best be ready because, "I cum fast!"   

Shannon feels quite powerful and points to her thighs and looks Nevil in the eye. "Right here Nev, give it to me baby!  

With that little sentence, the way she emphasizes "baby" Nevil groans and shakes. His cock erupts and he fires streams of warm cum all over Shannon's thighs. Shannon, quakes from her own mini orgasm. She has never witnessed anything like this before. Of course, she has seen porn, and Lawrence was a straight up missionary man but to be participating in it live with a stranger, is extremely erotic for her. Shannon even dabs her finger in a big glob of his cum and licks it hungily while looking Nevil in his eyes. She imagines him exploding like that in her throat, as well as her pulsing pussy.   

Nevil melts and asks Shannon if he can kiss her. Shannon nods and turns her cheek to him which he pecks lightly. "You are so sweet Shannon and my new favorite girl." He whispers to her while pulling up his pants. Turning, he waves bye to Annie, thanking her again for inviting him.  

Annie strolls over to Shannon and eyes her cum soaked nylons saying, "Well, not bad. What do you think?"  

Shannon grabs her around the neck and kisses her on the lips, hard. She screams with laughter. "Oh my God Annie, this is the hottest and craziest thing I've ever done in my life."  

Annie laughs and says, "Nice start sugar, I new Nevil would be perfect for your first. I asked him to be here special just for you love. Now skinny out of them stockings and get some new ones."  

She nods towards the bar where seven men stand around nursing drinks, waiting their turn.  

Shannon's eyes grow big, and she smiles at Annie and hops off the table and into the storeroom where she strips off her first pair of cum-on nylons and dons a fresh pair. She hangs the first pair to dry, making sure she has tagged them properly with Nevil's name. the date, and the place. It's weird how people like that but who is she to question the process.  

"What a way to make a living. Shannon, you are now an official cum slut!" she giggles to herself.  

Feeling adventurous, she dons a pair of panty hose, wondering what is in store for her this time. Strutting back to the bar She walks down the line of guys, smiling sweetly and chatting them up. She decides to remove her blouse, revealing a snug black lacy bra. Her hard nipples deforming the material perfectly.   

She has always been so proud of her nipples. The slightest bit of sexual provocation, and her nipples morph into this granite like state, while sending incredible vibrations through her central nervous system.   

 Of course, it also has the effect of turning on the water works. She has found that wet soppy panties where not very comfortable unless she was going to get a dick!       

 "Ok boys. Are we by the numbers or by who is ready to cum right now?"   

Robert steps forward and shyly states that he is ready and that if she doesn't hurry, he will end up wasting his load. Shannon grabs his hand and pulls him to the table. It was like a mad scramble to get his belt open and his cock out. She sits back on the table and hitches her feet to his hips. Robert groans and she grabs his cock, sliding it up and down her slit twice. He responds immediately by pumping his large load of cum on the crotch of her panty hose and her belly. Shannon again has an eye rolling orgasm.  

"Holy fuck Robert. That was incredible!"   

Robert sheepishly looks Shannon in the eyes and tells her she is gorgeous and that he wished he had a woman like her for his wife. Shannon freaks a little.  

 "Oh my god. I got a clinger already!" she thinks to herself.  

"Thank you, Robert you are very sweet. Come back next week and we can play again. Now I have lots of other customers. Have a good night."  

She waves to Annie who comes and escorts Robert to the door.  

"Yea, there will be those types of guys who never get laid and fall in love with you darling!" Annie says when she finds Shannon in the changing room.  

"Wow!" Shannon says. "He was fast and gave me so much cum, but I didn't see that coming. No pun intended! So many puns within this activity!"  

Annie laughs and assures her that she will get the hang of it.    

She changes again and begins the cycle over, and over and over. Altogether, she managed to get 10 stains that Annie raved about...two that were ok, and two not even worth sending in. 

Then there was Marty. Shannon could not help herself. She needs and craved relief from her pent up horny. As soon as she saw his cock, she drops to her knees and sucks his weapon deep. After the whole evening of watching cum fly all over her legs and belly as well as seeing the other women getting cummed on, she was crazy to have a cock in her mouth. She swallowed every drop of his huge warm load, loving it immensely.

Shannon is pleased and so is Annie. "That's a 1200-pound night sugar. Very nice work!"  

Shannon cannot believe her ears. "1200?"  

Annie continues, "Oh, and here is a first night bonus my love!"   

She peels off 500 in notes and hands it to Shannon.  

Shannon's jaw just about hit the floor. She is flabbergasted.   

"OMG Annie. Why did fate wait so long to bring us together!"  

"Cmon" Annie says. "Let's have a pint and celebrate with the other girls."  

They partied for a bit and Shannon leaves the group and falls into a glorious spell of restful sleep, filled with magical visions of gorgeous hard cocks covering her in gallons of warm thick cum!

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers