The Countess Ch. 03

Story Info
Shannon explores her pent up desires.
1.7k words
4.5
1.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

Shannon wakes, slowly opening her eyes. Bathed in the glorious sunshine streaming through her window, she stretches, and her mind churns. The questions! 

"Was it real?" 

"Am I free?" 

"Is this going to work out?"  

"Did all those lovely cocks cum on me last night?" 

The last question sends shivers up and down her spine. She closes her eyes and relives the moment each cock discharges it's warm thick streams of cum all over her thighs and pussy. She feels her vulva trembling, wet, and fingers her slippery quim. Squirming a bit and moaning quietly, her digits slowly stroke her juicy hole at first, then gain speed and pressure. Her mind fizzles as she imagines every one of those cocks she handled the previous evening, pumping inside her, over and over and over. So much cum!

The sound of her involuntary panting is rhythmic in time with the sloshing strokes of her fingers. Her head writhes side to side, her mind a jumble of sensual desire and naughty thoughts of cock and cum. She arches her back and screams into her pillow. Cumming hard her legs extend, her toes curl and she shakes violently. She passes out, an orgasm induced coma, so erotic and so sensual. 

She isn't out for long, although she feels like it's been an hour. The endorphin rush coating her soul is incredible. She lay staring at the ceiling for another 10 minutes, basking in her newfound situation and the vibrations her body feeds her. 

A knock on her door shakes her to consciousness. Rising, she straightens her house coat and opens the door to find Anni standing with a tray of tea and toast.  

"Good morning my lovely!" 

Shannon smiles and runs her hand through her messy hair. 

"Good morning Anni. I haven't slept this well in a month of Sundays." 

Anni steps inside and sets the tray on a table. She turns to Shannon.

"I'm glad you slept so well. You had quite an evening last night. The best of anyone ever since I have been in this business. I've never seen anyone catch on and fit in so quickly." 

Shannon grasps her hands and pulls her close. 

"Anni! This is the most incredible thing that's happened to me in a long time. How can I thank you for including me?" 

Anni smiles and hugs her.  

"Oh, sugar. I had a feeling about you the first night we sat and talked. You told me your story and I felt your needs. Keep in mind dear that I make a bit on everything you produce." 

Shannon wraps her arms around her and kisses her hard on the lips. She doesn't feel Anni pull back. In fact, Anni slips her tongue between Shannon's lips and runs her hand down her back, grasping Shannon's taut ass. They break off their kiss and stare into each other's eyes. 

Anni finally speaks. 

"Well sugar! That was interesting."  

She smiles and backs out the door, holding Shannon's gaze. 

Shannon breathes deeply declaring, 

"Holy shit!" 

Her mind spins crazy. "Good lord the endless possibilities here. That kiss. Fuck!" 

She sits down at the table, not thinking. Just going through the motions. Pouring herself tea, she enjoys some toast with butter and jelly. The minimalist food teases her. She polishes off the tea and gets dressed. Heading outside, she fires up the Austin and roars out of the parking lot, seeking to clear her head on the open road.     

She drives with no destination in mind. About an hour later, she enters a small town. Cruising down the street she notices a quaint pub and pulls into the parking lot. Entering, she allows a minute for her eyes to adjust to the low light. She notices the bartender is a very good looking guy. He welcomes her and asks for her order. 

"Hello love. What's it going to be today? 

Shannon asks for a pint and also his menu recommendations. 

"I'm Shannon and I'm not from here. Is there something special on the menu that you particularly enjoy?"      

 She bats her pretty eyes at him and offers a cute smile. 

"Very nice to meet you, Shannon. I'm Andrew. I personally recommend a pint and the fish and chips. The best in these parts!" 

"Well Andrew, since you believe it would be the wisest choice that's what I'll have." 

"Excellent decision Miss Shannon. I'll get to work on it." 

Andrew serves her pint and disappears into the kitchen. Sipping her beer and feeling relaxed she loves that there are no demands on her except the evening's activities back at Anni's place. She is also delightfully tingling at the hot stud with the gorgeous blue eyes which she notices can't seem to hold her gaze. They uncontrollably wander over every inch of her anatomy.

Andrew delivers her food and she agrees it is the best around. They trade pleasantries and bits about themselves between bites. Kind of skirting around actual flirting and playfully enjoying each other's company. Shannon is a bit smitten by the man's style and the cute package he represents. Finally, she asks the question. 

"So, Andrew, is there a Mrs. Andrew in the picture?" 

Andrew is glad that Shannon broaches the subject as his interest is peaked about the cute woman. 

"As a matter of fact, there isn't. I'm kind of a free spirit at the moment. What about your situation?"  

Shannon's eyes sparkle and she wonders about his cock; can he wield it in the manner she hopes. 

"I too am unattached. Maybe we should get together and check our compatibility!" 

"That sounds perfect. Could you leave me a way of contacting you. Maybe calling you to go on a date." 

Shannon tingles from head to toe. She reaches her hand out to him. 

"Got a pen handsome?" 

He offers a pen to her, and she scribbles her number onto a napkin. 

"I do work most evenings. But I am available Sundays." 

"Well than a Sunday it will be." 

With that established, Shannon rises from her stool and grabs her purse. 

"It's been a pleasure meeting you Andrew. I look forward to our outing!" 

Andrew agrees and Shannon leaves the pub. Her drive back to Anni's is pleasant. Entering her room, she refocuses her mind on the evening's session. She looks forward to round two of cum-in/cum-on. Well so far, just the cum-on part!

Anni assembles the woman in the lounge and lets them know some of the quests for the evening are a special group.

"I invitied all the local pub operators within 100 kms of us. I figure it will expose our program and possibly spur some other pubs to sponsor us for an evening every now and then. Let's show these people a good time tonight!"

The women went right to work as guys from all around the county come in to have a pint and "support" the venture. Very quickly cum is flying and the groaning and moaning is the soundtrack of the evening.

Anni asked the pub owners to show up after 8pm. Shannon was entertaining her 4th participant of the evening and is getting manic to cum. Watching the guys spray their warm load all over her thights and pussy has her gnawing to feel a throbbing cock inside her. She was just finishing up with Alan as the owners start filing in the pub. Suddenly, she freezes as the tall dreamy guy she spent lunchtime with earlier in the day makes his way through the crowd and to the bar.

"Holy crap!"

She quickly slips back into the kitchen and panics. Catching Anni's eye, she gestures for her to come to her. Anni glides into the kitchen.

"What's up?"

"Oh my God! You see the guy out there, the cute one that came in with the pub owners? I just met him earlier today!"

Anni looks through the blinds and smiles back at Shannon.

"Oh. That's Andrew. Yea he is hot. Well sugar, no time like the present. Grab him and show him what you got!"

Shannon exclaimes,

"I really like him. I hope he doesnt think horrible things about me!"

Anni tells her to just go for it and see what happens.

"Plenty of fish in the sea darling!"

Sannon takes a deep breath and exits the kitchen. She rounds the bar and walks straight towards Andrew. She reaches up and taps his shoulder. Spinning around, Andrew is suprised to see Shannon's smiling face, not expecting to see her until Sunday.

The look of shock on his face is telling. He is slightly embarrassed seeing Shannon here before he is able to put two and two together. Shannon studies his eyes and realizes she has some explaining to do. Reaching out, she grabs his hand and tells him to follow her. She drags him to a vacant booth in the back and they sit.

"Wow! Andrew! I never imagined you might show up here. Anni inviting all of you is a suprise to all of us!"

"Oh! I'm not upset with this. It is quite a shock to have just met you today and now here we are. I didnt realize I would be seeing you so soon!"

"It's just a job. I hope you dont think less of me as I really enjoyed our conversation earlier."

"Um, well I am hoping the same of you. I did just walk in knowing what the situation is here and knowing why I'm here!"

"I am really looking forward to seeing you Sunday but wow, you are here now. I want our first time to be special. Give me a second."

Shannon hunts down Anni and they talk quietly. Returning to the booth, she holds out her hand to Andrew saying,

"Come with me stud. It seems I am due a break right now!"

Andrew smiles a knowing grin and winks at the gorgeous woman. As he rises, Shannon catches Anni's eye, smiling at her and mouthing 'thank you' across the room. Anni smiles back and gives her a thumbs up.

Shannon drags Andrew out the pub door and down the hall to her room. Unlocking the door, she pulls him inside and wraps her arms around his neck. The first four clients this evening have primed her to the hilt and she decides Andrew will be the first Cum-In of her new and young career.

She kisses him hard she uses her foot to slam the room door closed behind them, throwing the lock with her free hand.

Andrew is in for the evening of his life!  

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers