The Countess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul I don't know if I will smack you or kiss you but I need you to make me cum again."

I kissed Sara and my newly engorged cock found her pussy. Sara began to rotate us to bring her on top. She brought one of her breasts to my mouth. I sucked on the nipple and massaged the end with my tongue.

I continued to suck on her breasts and started to move my cock in and out of her pussy. I wanted to keep up the pressure and make sure that I gave her as much pleasure as she gave me.

"Darling, I am going to need another drink after our session, but I need you to continue," said Sara.

I kept sucking on her breasts and fucking her pussy until I couldn't hold back and let go. I moved to her mouth and kissed her. We lay together for about an hour just playing with each other. My cock began to take an interest.

"I have a lady friend that needs a fucking," I said as I kissed her.

"Is it someone I know?"

"Lady Sara Jane Solsbery, I think she is called," I said as I kissed her again.

"I'm not sure if I know the lady," said Sara with a laugh.

I slid on top and my cock again found the entrance to her pleasure center. I kissed her as I entered her pussy.

"It better be a good one mister I have standards," said Sara as I covered her mouth.

This time I was ready and moved with force and speed. I was cumming within fifteen minutes. Sara's pussy was warm and silky and I was able to move without any resistance. I was amazed how good she felt.

Sara moved off of my cock and slid down and took my flaccid prick in her mouth. The warmth of her mouth and the feeling of her tongue drove me crazy to the point of almost having convulsions. We both relaxed and fell asleep.

Hunger woke me up but Sara was in the bathroom, cleaning her body of our afternoon recreation. On the chair across the room from the bed was the dress that she wore to the wrap party. I made enough noise that Sara noticed that I was awake.

"I got a text from Father and I have a command performance tonight. It's optional for you but I was asked if you would be coming," Sara said through open door.

"If I don't have to get a Tux I will be very happy to go."

"Good I already accepted for you," said Sara as she walked out of the bathroom. She was naked and I almost jumped out of bed to make love to her.

"Cool your jets Mr. I we have to look presentable tonight," said Sara.

I went to my dresser and found a pair of briefs and went into the bathroom. After finishing my business I went to a closet and found a suit, shirt, and tie. I vacated the room to allow Sara to dress. I finished dressing and came out to the living room and Sara was already mixing martinis.

"William will be here soon," she announced.

"Darling, you look beautiful, I don't know if I tell you that enough," I said.

"Paul it is always nice to hear."

12