The Countess Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the elevator moving and when the door opened, I asked Sara to come in. "Darling I want to show you something."

"It better be the first draft of our Rom Com," she said as she walked in the door.

I pointed to the headline and waited for her to read it.

"Paul we just have to finish the construction, I want our wedding to be the first event in the new space."

This was the first time that Sara had mentioned wedding plans. I opened my calendar app and told her to pick a date. She stopped and waited.

"Darling you know how I get when I am pinned down for an answer. I mean we don't know if or when the construction will be finished."

"Pick a date, Sara we don't have to publish but we need a target to plan," I responded.

"Saturday October 15th, we can make it a Halloween themed event have all our friends come in costume," said Sara.

"I guess we will come dressed like a Bride and Groom," I said with a small laugh.

I noted the event in my calendar and sent her an invitation.

"Are you happy Mr. Rogers?"

"Yes, very happy, Countess."

I stood and embraced Sara and our mouths met in what was becoming our signature kiss.

"I believe you like me, Mr. Rogers. I can tell," said Sara.

"Yes madam, I love you." I responded and kissed her again.

"Mr. Rogers do you want to fuck, you seem excited?"

"Countess, yes I would love to make love to you."

"Join me upstairs, sir"

Sara and I walked to the Elevator and took the car to the third floor. It opened into a large room with glass on three sides. The previous owners left an old chase lounge that looked over the back yard. With the sun being down we did not have to look at the construction.

I got behind Sara and started to unbutton her blouse. Soon her bra was hitting the floor. My hands played with her breasts, and I kissed behind her ears. I moved down her neck and over her shoulder. Sara turned and displayed her breasts to me. Her hands were busy getting my pants on the floor. My boxers soon followed; her hand massaged my shaft.

I moved her over to the lounge and pulled her slacks down exposing her lovely pussy. I knelt in front of her and my tongue explored her vagina. She collapsed on the lounge and I mounted her; my cock finding her slit. I wondered what it would be like during the day when there was something to look at through the windows. But there was always something to look at when I was with Sara.

I started to move my cock in and out of her pussy, our mouths locked into a kiss, my hands working over her breasts. We both were working toward a mutual orgasm, when I felt my cock release. I pulled out and brought my cock to her mouth Sara grasp the shaft and licked the crown of my cock, before taking the entire length in her mouth. She finally released me and motioned for me to kiss her.

When we both recovered, I stood and walked to the elevator and took it down to main floor and mixed a pitcher of martinis and brought it and two glasses back to the third floor.

"I thought you had abandoned me sir, but you are forgiven," she said as I poured the cocktail.

"We need to put some furniture up here, maybe make it a second master bedroom," I said.

I took a long sip from my glass and watched as my cock began to come alive.

"Is that for me?" asked Sara.

I opened her legs and moved my nose down to her pussy. She has not repeated the wax job, so her muff was full and wiry. I love the way it felt on my cheeks. My tongue explored her outer labia, pushing in at times and feeling her reaction.

"Sir, you must allow me to work on your cock while you are sucking on me."

I got into a position that allowed her to suck on my cock, which I loved; like her kisses she was talented with her mouth. I played a game of hide and seek with her clit and my finger massaged the root causing her to explode. Her work on my cock was bringing me off and I wanted to cum in her pussy, so I mounted her again and moved my cock in and out trying to bring her off before I climaxed. We both came with loud moans and screams and relaxed. Sara recovered first and stood.

"Paul, I am going to get cleaned up, I would like a large martini or a glass of champagne on my nightstand, please, when I get finished."

Sara picked up her clothes and walked to the elevator and I heard the door open on the second floor. She walked over the bridge between the two wings and disappeared in our bedroom.

I finally recovered enough to take the elevator down to the kitchen and pulled a half bottle of our favorite Champagne from the cooler and grabbed two glasses and took the stairs up to our bedroom. I popped the cork just as Sara was exiting her bathroom and I poured the wine and handed the glass to her. Sara sat on the chair with her legs open and sipping her wine. I poured a glass for me and I sat at Sara's feet with my face in her pussy. After a few licks of her pussy and sips of wine I got up and got ready for bed. I had a 6:30am call at the studio for the meeting. Sara was a little pouty when I got up, but she realized I needed to work tomorrow. When I was ready for bed, Sara was already in bed and I slipped beside her. I moved over her and my cock found her pussy and we kissed. We made love and both fell asleep.

I was up the next morning and I showered and dressed, paused to kiss Sara.

"Can I use Philip and your car again?"

"I will send him back when I get to the studio. I may have to reimburse the company for his services."

"Do whatever you have to do, darling, have a good day."

I walked out just as Philip was pulling my car out of the garage. I slipped in the rear seat and Philip backed out of the driveway and we were off to the studio.

"The Countess requested your services again Philip," I said.

"As long as you don't need me," said Philip.

He pulled up to the studio entrance and we were waived through and he pulled up to the soundstage that we were shooting in. I slipped out of the car and Philip took off back to the house. I walked in to find Bret sitting with a group of people, one of the people sitting was Lisa Golden. There was an empty chair and Bret pointed at it, indicating that the meeting was about to start.

I looked a Ms. Golden closely and did not see anything that would keep her off camera. She described the accident, saying that her car was totaled but thanks to the airbags she was unhurt. Bret was cautious and felt that she needed a day off and asked what that would do to the schedule.

I looked over my script and notes and explained what scenes I was going to shoot if Lisa was not available. Bret announced that Lisa was being given a day off and that the scenes that she would be in will be shot on Thursday. It would mean a long day on Thursday. On Monday of next week; the production company rented a gun range, employed armorers, and safety people, and we could not change that. The schedule will remain the same after that. After a few other issues the meeting broke up. I started to get the production organized and Bret decided to stay on set and observe.

On a break I walked up to Bret and asked her what Philip's services cost. I explained that he worked for Sara yesterday and today and I wanted to reimburse the company if she thought it was necessary.

"Paul would you get serious. Philip allowed you to focus on the production. The cost is almost nothing."

"I just wanted to offer."

"Worry about the production first and we will take care of the other issues later."

Lunch was over and we had one more scene to shoot. I got the scene working and we finally got it on camera. We were shooting digitally so everything went to storage devices. I would look at the "Rushes" on Friday and make notes for the editor. We shut the production down and reminded everyone that we would be back on the sound stage to shoot the omitted scenes and what was scheduled Tomorrow. I got with Sheela to organize the outdoor scenes that we would be shooting on Monday and she assured me that she had the details under control. We then discussed the schedule for tomorrow. After my meeting I discussed a few details with Bret before she went to a medical appointment. I kidded her that she needed a driver also in her condition. The comment was not welcomed. I finally called Sara to see if she could send the car to pick me up.

"Paul, where are you?" was the response I got when we connected.

"Hello, I'm fine, work went well, how are you?"

"Yes, darling, I'm sorry I am in your lovely car with that magnificent hunk Philip, we can come and get you if you're finished?"

"Yes, I am finished."

"We will be there in a few, then we are going to BJ's for an early dinner," said Sara.

"Remember Philip Becomes a pumpkin at 7:00 Sara."

"Darling, he is working for me, I called Bret and she said that it was ok, so don't worry."

A few minutes passed and my red Escalade pulled up and Philip got out of the car and opened the rear passenger door and I slipped in and kissed Sara. Philip opened the rear and put my brief case and other equipment in the back and resumed the driver's position. We were soon moving. Over the car's audio system, we heard the GPS directions taking us to BJ's Bistro. After arranging a table for Philip, Sara and I were shown to a table off the center.

Soon two large very cold martinis were on the table and we ordered dinner. I finally relaxed and sipped the cocktail. I sat back and looked at Sara which is something that I have not done in a while. I noticed that Sara was getting nervous with my staring at her. She finally could not stand it.

"Paul what do you want from me?"

"Absolutely nothing, darling, I just want to look at you. I am sorry that it is making you nervous."

"Sir, I am never nervous. Paul, I need some of your time Saturday."

"Let me check my phone," I said as I slipped it out of my pocket."

"Darling stop right now I know that you don't have anything on your schedule!" said Sara.

One of the unintended consequences of sharing my calendar with Sara was that she knew my schedule and could call me out. But I was having too much fun with the little verbal dance between us. I thought that I knew what she wanted but I had to drag it out as long as I could.

"Yes, Sara I am available what do you want us to do?"

"Well we are meeting with the construction manager to go over finishing items for the back yard. I have three candidates coming to interview for our house manager's position and you will need to be there since you are very insistent on hiring staff. Darling. I have had to put up with the other stuff going on at the house while you make great art, you can help out with this."

"Sara do you know the number one reason that couples break up?"

"The man being a bastard."

"No arguments over home improvement."

"Paul you're just saying that to get out of working on the house!"

We held that thought as the waiter brought our meal and I sat back and continued to stare at Sara. The martinis were good, and the wine and food, was excellent. Sara wanted to have desert and champagne, but I put a stop to that idea. Sara was more than a little pouty but went along. Back in the car I agreed to be available for the interviews as I agreed that we needed the help. Sara leaned over and kissed me while the lights of LA went past.

"Sara what is your schedule like next week."

"We are deposing three more people. Why do you ask?" Sara responded

"Philip and the car are available tomorrow. I am going to need the car Monday."

"That's fine I think that William will return Sunday. Things at the ranch are cooling down and he can work for us, or me."

"Do we need to buy a car for you?" I asked.

"Yes, the Land Rover will go back to the ranch with my Sister and brother-in-law. Can we go by and see that lovely lady at the Cadillac place?

"Can we leave that for the weekend?" I asked.

"Yes, we can have an early dinner after the interviews and then go car shopping. We could ask Philip to help out Saturday afternoon?"

Sara and I got out before Philip parked the car in the garage. I asked if he could work for me on Saturday. He agreed, "I like being fed when I drive folks." Philip and I followed Sara into the house. He put my gear in the mud room and then left.

Sara was mixing us martinis and I waited for her to pour one for me. She slipped a sheet of paper to me it was a schedule for Saturday. "Get this on your calendar, Mr. big time director," said Sara.

Tomorrow would be a long day of shooting. But right now, I just wanted to sit and look at my lover.

"If you want me naked you will need to wait awhile, darling," said Sara.

"You have that sixth sense of knowing exactly what I am thinking."

"That is why I love you because your mind is always focused on my crotch."

"Well not always, Sara. Sometimes I think about your tits, then your mouth, then..."

"Enough," she said with the commanding tone that only she has.

"Enough, you are just cheap talk, what I require is solid action," she said sitting on the couch sipping her cocktail.

"I have been called a lot of things, but cheap talk is not one of them," I said with a slight laugh trying to get her to smile.

We both started to laugh, and I leaned over and kissed her. I rose walked to the bar and mixed us another round. I brought her a fresh drink and again sat beside her. I nibbled at her ear and kissed her again, my hand stroked her thigh.

"I can send Philip home after he drops me off tomorrow, so he can drive for you?"

"Quit talking and kiss me again, Mr. Rogers, I want to feel loved," said Sara.

I took the glass from Sara's hand and put it on the table and moved her to a reclining position and brought my lips to hers and kissed her. My hand slipped into her slacks and massaged her pussy. There were appreciative coos coming from Sara. We broke but she put her arms around my head and brought us together again. I felt a hand grasp my wrist and pull it out of her pants and place it on one of her breasts. I could feel my dick stirring and I felt like taking my clothes off and making love in the great room.

"Darling do I still excite you?" she asked.

I took her hand and let her feel my cock through my slacks. I hoped that that would prove that she still excited me. I felt my zipper being pulled down and a hand searching for my cock.

"Not as good as in the past but adequate," Sara said.

Sara took a sip of her drink and then put my cock in her mouth and I felt the warmth of her mouth and the wet tongue. I loved oral sex with Sara, she has a unique talent. I had to learn to relax and enjoy the act, but I wanted to reciprocate. Sara lifted off my cock.

"Just relax darling while I give your dick a going over, feel free to cum I won't mind."

I reached over and picked up my cocktail and sipped it while my lover sipped my dick. I was reaching the point of no return and I inundated Sara with my cum. She grasp the shaft and held it licking the cum from the crown. She let go to take the last sip from her drink. I stood and kissed her and walked up the stairs to our bedroom and headed to my bath/dressing area.

"Just because you're a big-time director doesn't mean that you can get out of fucking me," said Sara through the door.

"Just because you're a big-time attorney and member of the British aristocracy doesn't mean I can't fuck you until you scream uncle," I replied.

I walked into the bedroom completely naked I embraced my lover and we kissed. Sara's hand grasped my cock.

"I thought that you were too tired to have sex with me, but I see that I was wrong," said Sara.

"Darling I am never too tired to make love to you," I said.

I started to unbutton her top and lifted it over her head. "Paul that is the second time you've undressed me I am beginning to like it."

"I guess you don't you mind?"

"No, I am finding it exciting," said Sara.

I latched on to one of her tits after I got the bra on the ground. There was a moderate tap on my head. I looked up. "Darling, I am up here."

My mouth covered hers and our tongues started jousting with each over. My thumb and finger were tweaking her nipple as we kissed. She pushed me away and got me up on the bed. My cock was enclosed in her mouth for the second time. But then Sara stood and walked into her dressing room leaving me on the bed.

"Do not touch anything!" said Sara before she disappeared.

I was on the bed and my hands grabbed the sheets and held on until Sara returned. She decided to extend my torture by extending her stay in her bathroom. She was completely silent. I had no idea what she had planned when she returned.

"Close your eyes Paul!"

I closed my eyes and waited, wondering what mood she would be in. I heard the door open; I fought the erg to open my eyes. I felt her coming closer and I still kept them closed. I felt a piece of cloth being tied around my head, then a hand around my cock.

"Stay in that position, and don't talk," said Sara.

Again, I felt the warmth of her mouth on my pole. She moved up and down the length and had a hand on my balls in case I got wild. With my eyes covered I just leaned back and accepted what she was going to do. Throughout this session I had to be quiet per her instructions, but she was also silent. This was unusual for us as we joked around when we were making love. Her mouth left my dick and I then her hand directed it into her pussy. Her mouth covered mine and we kissed.

"I really like being on top, it gives me a feeling of power. I like fucking men over, darling,"

"I hope that you just like fucking me."

"I don't believe I gave you permission to speak, for that the blindfold stays on for a little longer."

She moved up and down my pole, kissing me from time to time,

"I think that I like having the power, but darling you don't seem to be trying to cum for me," said Sara.

I kept silent and enjoyed the ride, I wanted to massage her flanks. I wanted to tweak her nipples. I wanted to suck, on them but I was powerless. Light filled my eyes as she took the blindfold off.

"I like having power darling but making love is a two-way street, please kiss me."

While still in her pussy I was able to maneuver us on our sides. I brought her head to mine and we kissed. One of my hands moved to one of her breasts. The other moved to her flank and I massaged her. It felt great being inside of her and I did not want it to end. Unfortunately, I had an early call, so I needed rest. Still I concentrated on giving Sara pleasure. The recent upheaval in our lives was causing tension between us although Sara discounted the effects. We made love but, with all of our activities demanding our attention, it seemed the passion was lacking.

Tonight, the passion returned. I think that we both were getting used to the new surroundings. I started to move in and out of Sara's pussy. I finally exploded in her. We were locked in a kiss, I waited while my cock shrank and fell out of her pussy.

"Darling do you have another one of those available tonight? It felt so good being fucked by you."

I kissed her again and felt her hand reach for my flaccid penis.

12