The Countess Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is the dress, madam? Should I put a suit on?"

"Of course, you need to put on a suit this is Monterey after all. Don't worry William will be driving," said Sara.

I looked around and found that someone had laid out my suit. I got up and started to dress. I carefully knotted my tie and pulled the coat on. I walked out to the pool and saw Sara was sitting at one of the tables. She had a lovely summer dress with the pearl neckless. She had enormous sunglasses on her face and a large floppy hat on her head.

"Darling I have found a new Champagne, it is marvelous," said Sara.

I sat down and a glass was put in front of me. After I took a sip I had to agree with Sara, the wine was very good. I finished the glass and it was refilled without me asking.

"Darling we just have to purchase several cases of this Champagne before it gets sold out," said Sara.

"Darling, you and Paula are the wine experts, tell her what you want, and she will acquire it."

I was finishing my second glass when Sara rose and pulled me to my feet. She interlaced her arm around mine and started to walk out to where the car was. William was waiting for us and held the door for Sara and I. There was a cooler between the two captain's chairs. It contained a bottle of the Champagne we were drinking and two glasses. Sara expertly opened the wine and poured a glass for me and her.

"Paul can you think of anything that is better than being driven and drinking Champagne?"

"Eating your pussy and drinking Champagne, can be as good if not better Countess,"

"Do you think you can find someone who can eat my pussy? I will gladly supply him or her Champagne," said Sara with a big smile.

It took a half hour for William to get us to the party, and we finished the bottle by the time we pulled up the reception area. The party was in an aircraft hangar. There were two Gulfstream jets on display as well as a WWII fighter plane. Sara stopped by the wine table and picked up two more glasses of Champagne.

"Not as good as the wine from the house, but it will do the job," said Sara.

She took me to another part of the hangar and there was a display of paintings. It looked like we were at an auction. She explained that we needed another painting to hang on the other side of the wine room door. There was a table that had catalogs stacked. Seated behind the table was a rep from the auctioneer. I found out that there was a two-hundred-dollar bidder fee that would be credited to any sale.

I dug into my wallet and pulled out ten twenty-dollar-bills and handed it to the woman. She handed us two catalogs and a card with my bidder number. She then said that the auction would take credit cards or certified checks for final payment. All sales must be completed ten days after the auction. These are the same requirements from the auction in LA. Sara walked up with two new glasses of Champagne. She interlaced her arm around mine and we toured the display. I was glad that there were some large cavasses, the area where Sara wanted to put a painting on cried out for a large canvas. But I did not want it to take away from Sara's portrait.

"Darling can we get your money back from the nice lady, I don't think that there is anything here worth buying?"

"Sara it doesn't work like that and I don't want to waste the deposit."

We walked around the art some more and then toured one of the jets. Sara made a joke that we had to get one of those. I know that Mr. Solsbery has part interest in a jet, but we couldn't make the numbers work, even if Sara was jetting around the country trying cases. I walked around the P-51 that was on display and climbed a ladder to look in the cockpit. There was a large placard detailing the history of the plane. It was transferred from the US Army to Spain after the war and then purchased, restored, and used in air races. It looked better than the day it left the factory. In the background was a jazz combo playing and people were dancing, others were just being seen. Sara brought a glass of white wine and a plate of food. That was welcome as I had not had anything to eat since breakfast. One way to get weight off of me was not feeding me.

There was an announcement saying that the auction would start soon and directed those participating to an area in the hangar. With Sara in tow I circled the food table and grabbed another glass of the white wine. Sara also took a glass of the wine and followed me to the auction.

The manager of the auction house gave a short intro and said that each lot would be increased anywhere from one hundred to five hundred. All you would need to do would be to raise your bidder number to make a bid. He introduced auctioneer and she introduced the first lot which was a smallish painting by a local artist. The bidding started at 2500 and there was some action on the painting. There were two couples that were bidding against each other and got the price up to 6000 dollars. I thought it was worth the original asking price, but not much more. The hammer came down and it was announced that it did not make the reserve. That surprised me.

Lot number two was a larger painting about the size that I wanted for that part of the great room. The scene was of a vineyard with grape pickers working. It was perfect for the place where we wanted to put it. The auctioneer wanted to start the bidding at 5000 and I felt Sara squeeze my arm and shook her head no. I raised my bidder number and sat back and waited to see if anyone would raise. The bids came fast and it built up to 8000 and then slowed. The auctioneer started to count down the item and I raised my hand and the amount was announced at 8500, again Sara disapproved. There was another bidder who took the painting to 9000. I took Sara's advice and sat on my hands. The auctioneer pointed to me and asked if I wanted to bid. I shook my head no and the hammer came down and the painting was sold.

"I guess if I had made one more bid, I might have gotten that painting,"

"Why didn't you?" asked Sara.

"Weren't you telling me no the whole time?"

"Yes, darling but I didn't think that you would take me seriously," said Sara.

The next lot was another large painting by the same artist, a vineyard scene again but this time a close up of grape clusters. I set a maximum price of 10K, but I really wanted that painting. I raised my hand and the bid was accepted the same people were bidding on this painting that bid on the last one. The price built up to my stopping point and was being counted down when I raised my number and the painting went for 12K.

"Darling I like this one, one more bid and that is it," Sara whispered in my ear and then kissed me.

There was another bidder in the room that raised the painting to twelve thousand five hundred I raised my bidder number again and the bid was accepted. The hammer came down and I was announced as the winner at thirteen thousand.

"Do you have any more money in your art budget darling?" asked Sara.

"Quite a bit, but I don't have to spend it all in one place."

"Good let's pay for what you bought and get out of here, I have some serious sucking to do," said Sara.

My cock started to get excited when she said she wanted to give me head. I leaned over and kissed Sara once and then again. We walked to the auction's temporary office. The total price with bidder's premium minus the deposit was $15,600 I arranged for delivery and that added another five hundred dollars bringing the total to $16,100. I handed my black credit card to the woman realizing that I just paid off the purchases from New York. Shortly after the charge went through, My phone rang again with the credit card company wanting to verify I was the one making the purchase. I assured the company that I had lost my mind, but I did make the purchases.

"Sir we have seen some unusual activity on this card, and we wanted to verify that you were the one using the card."

I thanked them for keeping an eye on me and hung up the phone. I gave the delivery information to the woman and went to find Sara. She was sitting at the bar drinking a martini. I ordered one for me and sat next to her.

"Tell me Paul how much were you going to spend?"

"I set myself a limit of 10 thousand but as you know I blew by that with out any problems. The total with the bidder's premium and delivery was $16,100."

"I think I need another drink," said Sara.

"I need some food, are you interested in a late dinner, Countess?"

"I can be persuaded. Let me find William and we can get out of here," said Sara.

We were in the car and Sara directed William to a restaurant off of the main drag. We were at a table sipping two martinis and looking over the menu. Sara had the fish and I had a pork chop, and we ordered a bottle of white wine. My dinner hit the spot and I joined the clean plate club. Sara did the same and we even polished off deserts.

William was waiting for us at the entrance, he held the door to the passenger compartment for us. We were back on the road retracing our route back to the rental. When we pulled up to the entrance several staff members came out and greeted us. Sara and I walked into the house arm in arm. I stopped and kissed her, and I didn't care who saw us. I ordered more Champagne by the pool and directed Sara out to the pool deck.

A waiter approached with glasses and a bottle. We sat on lounges and watched the beautiful blue water. At one end of the pool was a waterfall that made a delightful noise and waves that propagated over the surface.

"I guess I need to let you buy art because you become a new man after you drop almost seventeen thousand on a piece of art," said Sara as she sipped the wine.

I pulled my phone out and shot a picture of Sara sipping the wine. I also shot a picture of the wine label.

"Ok I will confess I enjoyed beating some of those high and mighty people at the auction today. Just as I will enjoy taking you in my arms and making love to you tonight," I said with a smile.

"Paul you don't need to drop a lot of money to rate yourself against other people, you need to have the confidence that you are better than the fat man that accosted you on the practice range."

"How did you hear about that?"

"Silly I talk to William and Ms. Perry they gave me a report of the incident. That is the reason that William is here. If there is going to be ugliness William will be here to put a lid on it," said Sara.

We finished the Champagne and I took Sara in my arms and kissed her and then I kissed again. I removed her hat and directed her to the bedroom. The moment the door closed I set the lock. I then removed my coat and pulled my pants off. The tie and shirt were next, and all wound up on a chair.

"Your Grace why am I waiting for you," I said with a smile on my face as I kissed her.

Two young women entered the room and pulled the cover off of the bed. They quickly exited acting like nothing happened. Sara was in my arms and she kissed me, her hand was working on my cock. She directed me to the bed and then started take her dress off. Her shoes, and bra were next, and she slipped next to me, with her hand on my cock.

"Darling I really want to suck on your tool before we make love," said Sara.

"That is fine as long as I can work your pussy over with my tongue."

"Let me do you before you do me, darling, I really want to concentrate on giving you pleasure," said Sara.

Sara was busy using her hand to get me to an erection. I then felt her warm tongue caress my tool, just before she engulfed my cock with her mouth. She stayed in one position allowing her tongue to massage my cock. I jumped every time that the tip of her tongue touched the crown of my shaft. She then moved up and down the shaft while holding on to my balls.

Sara slipped on top and using her hand directed my cock into her pussy. She settled down on top of me. She found my mouth and put her finger in it. She encouraged me to suck on it. Sara started to ride on my cock.

"You have no power darling I am the one directing this session, just relax and enjoy yourself."

She started to jog up and down on my cock, this time with a little more force. I was undecided if I was enjoying the session or not. Sara pulled her finger out of my mouth and replaced it with her mouth, and we kissed. I brought my arms around her back and held on. I felt my cock shoot, but Sara continued to move up and down until I was flaccid and fell out of her.

"You bastard you gave up to soon," said Sara. She then called and ordered more Champagne. We got in the bed and covered up before the wait staff entered with the bottle and two glasses. They withdrew and I took several sips and then moved down to Sara's pussy and started to lick her vulva. My tongue invaded her cunt and I latched on to her clit with my mouth.

"You can't escape me Countess I will fuck you again and then do it again."

"Paul, darling, you are all words without deeds, I want to feel your cock in my cunt plunging in and out. Let my get at you and I will get you ready to fuck me."

I moved up and kissed her. Her hand worked on my tool, but I still was not ready to make love.

"Sara why are we doing this, sex is not a competitive sport. Sex is a dance between two lovers. I want to make love to you."

"Paul that is what I want, but it is also fun to make it a little competitive, and darling I think that you are ready."

Sara's hands were working on my cock while we were talking. I responded by getting erect and kissing her. I moved her to her back and slipped my cock into her cunt. I kissed my wife while I moved in and out of her pussy. Sara's cunt was warm and silky allowing me to move with little resistance. I kissed her mouth and then the tip of her nose and then her mouth again.

"Relax Paul this is a marathon not a sprint, go slow make it last, because you feel good."

I had to admit that she was right, it felt good having my tool sheathed in her cunt. My hands moved to her breasts and I played with her tits just to give me something to do. I kissed her again because I love my wife.

I moved my cock in and out of her cunt several times and then stopped I picked up again and then stopped. My last set ended with my shooting. We latched on to each other's lips and I fell out of her.

"Darling, let's sleep, we have a golf game in the morning," said Sara.


12