The Count's Son

Story Info
The story about chastity count's son is ordered to wear.
14k words
4.29
8.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The count's son

Sharp, loud knocking snapped Riley out from a daydream. Pale palms of his hands supported his head, while his pensive reflection stared back from a tall mirror, outlined by golden frame. Deep eyes, encircled by thick, black crayon gave his round face a worried look. Puffy lips, painted by red rouge to match with nail polish Riley wore on the nails of his fingers and toes pursed. His face moved closer to it's reflection, and pink colored eyes checked if contact lances were in place.

Knocking repeated, followed by thunderous, impatient voice.

„Young Master, your parents require your attendance at once!"

„I will have this fool punished for yelling at me like at some lowborn vagabond scum!" Riley swore.

„I am coming in a minute!" He returned to the person who yelled from the outside.

The man in front of the door let an audible sigh.

„Please hurry up Young Master! Your parents have a county to run. They can't be delayed for this long!" agitated voice shouted.

The only thing still missing to complete the picture of the prettiest femboy in the castle was a choker. Riley took one he wore most often on specials occasions from the drawer of the oaken night table he was sitting at. It was simple, black colored choker made of satin, split in two halves at the middle with thin, hearth shaped ornament. Long, bright brown, curls covered it from behind, but from the front, any of Rileys interlocutors would have an unobstructed view on it's charming beauty.

After he made sure the make up was perfect, Riley stood up, and strolled in the huge built in dresser. Right across the entrance stood full sized mirror, in which he adored his naked figure for a few moments. Not a single hair survived the laser treatments he was on lately, but he slid his hands over his soft tummy, wide hips, bubble but and smooth legs, as if to be certain.

The whole costume was already chosen, and Riley started to put the clothes on, piece by piece. Pink, cheeky panties were pulled over his hips, and white, laced ruffled socks over his feet. Tight, pink dress with open back was perfect for hot summer day. It reached over to his knees, and exposed his shoulders. A small, hearth shaped opening on his chest matched the shape of the choker on his neck. Bright red nail polish on his toes, which burned through the white socks, was hidden under cute, black colored Mery Janes shoes. Their strips hugged his ankles and made any other jewelry around them redundant. Another satin piece of cloth found its way on Riley's body - a fingerless white, evening gloves encased his forearms. A shiny tiara waited to crown this outfit, but Riley decided against it. The meeting he was summoned to was not, by any means, formal. Tiara would be too much. A set consisting of a small diamond ring, and two studs in his ears however, was ok.

Riley was absolute king of beauty of the castle. He was his parents favorite, adored by everyone in the whole county. People stepped over each other to look at charming Young Master during his walks. His glamour bewitched their hearts, and something in his stance made them feel proud. The universal love of the people over whom his parents ruled was an unmatched quality, and the count utilized it well, guided by Riley's mother. She was as perceptive as the count was cunning. Love towards social events Young Master had was another quality they used to manipulate their population. Riley was often seen at dinners, balls, and parties. But his favorite were fashion events. He had his line already, and was intensely involved in organizing and hosting fashion evenings.

These were crucial for the county. Ministers of the foreign affairs often used them as entertainment for the guests, who found them unusual, and amusing. Many of the other king's vassals have heard for famous fashion evenings, and many made visits solely to participate at the events. This impacted county's tourism positively, and Riley's career in it was already secured.

That said, it would be important to note that Riley's behavior was often that of the spoiled child. He was known to throw tantrums at faces of inconveniences, his respect of the timings was poor, and his grasp over how serious his role as the count's son was important.

Unbeknownst to Riley, that was the sole point of the meeting he was late almost half an hour to. His parents waited patiently in the great hall, the guard waited impatiently in front of the door to his room, and Riley took all the time he needed to look as best as he could. If only he knew how costly this delay would prove to be later, he would made sure not to be late.

The colossal guard turned without a word when Riley finally came out, and escorted Young Master through the maze of corridors. His mood improved when he saw Riley, but not because he was finally came out, but because Riley had such an impact on those who would see him. During this walk, not a single word was spoken between them. Riley was deeply occupied by his own thought about the meaning of these summons, and wondered if any of his siblings would be present. It probably had something to do with the upcoming fashion event, since one of the highest ranking members of the king's court announced his interest. This is to be one of the biggest events Riley had hosted, and of course his parents would be interested.

The walk ended in front of the massive iron door which led into the main hall. Inside, his parents sat alone at the giant table. No one else was in the room. Riley strode carelessly through the door, but his mood started to change from happy, to worried after he noticed absence of his parents usual cheerfulness toward him. In fact, the face of the count was serious, almost strict, as he pointed on a chair across him. The countess on the other hand, leaned on the count, and had a weird smile Riley never saw on her face before. Their body language was telling Riley something was wrong, and that he was in trouble. But why? There were plenty of reasons of course, but none required personal scolding. They were all just mischievous, not serious crimes at all.

Riley took his place after greeting his parents in common way. He decided to be extra sweet, since he guessed he was about to be reprimanded. Silence ruled over the great hall for some time after. The count looked like he was seeking the best way to start a conversation, and the countess have not lost the smile Riley was so afraid of.

„Son,", count started at last, „you finally came, tormented by the meaning of this summoning, no doubt. We wanted more time with you, so we could prepare you properly for what is to come, alas, you took half an hour of the time we had for this meeting, so we don't have much more to spare. I hope you were delayed by something important."

His tone was almost accusatory. Riley was hesitant to answer. His looks are important to him, and if not perfect, his mood could nosedive quickly.

„I apologize father. The summons were quick, and unexpected. I had to prepare myself."

„We think you look lovely dear.", the countess said, before the count could offer Riley a scolding, „but there is a delicate matter we must discuss with you, and there was no need to dress so formally."             

„We must get straight on the matter at hand I'm afraid", sighted the count.

He was looking at the table, his forehead wrinkled. The countess was strangely amused, and Riley was dying with anticipation.

„There... comes a time in every man's life," began the count, „when certain... things... start to happen. You are at that time son. Your mother and I, we... talked. There is still much for you to learn and understand. About life, about us, about yourself. Who you are, what will become of you. You are a son of a count. You have to move quicker through life than the common folk of your age. You must learn faster, and know, that thought there could be things you still do not understand, we must act in your place, for your own good."

The whole time the count spoke, the countess gazed at Riley with that uneasy, weird expression on her face. Her hand rested on the count's shoulder, and Riley felt his own eyes wandering away from her. His throat was dry, and he felt that the point of the meeting was getting nigh.

„We have reports of some things you've done son."The countess declared in a loud, assertive voice. Riley stared at her with eyes wide open, as if she commanded him to do so.

They waited for an answer.

„Wha... What things?" Riley asked in a low, submissive voice.

The countess raised her eyebrow.

„What things? Shameful, dirty things, not worthy of a son of a count."

There was anger and shame in her voice.

„Things only a boy could do. But I was not expecting it from you. I thought you knew better. To use your judgment, to repel such... needs and animalistic urge. Things you did with..." and the tone of her voice shifted to soft when she said „...private parts."

„Oh yes, we know." she continued slowly. Nausea rose from Riley's stomach to his throat, and redness colored his cheeks.

„In any other case we wouldn't care," she continued, „but we are worried. Worried that you'll realize what more you can do with the power you have as a son of a count, and... Before you do anything stupid to ruin your life, we had to arrange a solution."

There was nothing Riley could say to redeem himself. There was no need to say anything, really. He just wanted this to be over.

„There is a lot of girls who know what a catch you are. The harlots will stop at nothing to lure you, and secure their whole lives providing you an heir. We can not risk it. As an heir to the county yourself, your duty is to find a partner among the other vassal's courts of the king." explained the count.

„There is no shame in feeling what you have felt, but controlling it is a whole different matter. It can only be achieved through rigorous training, for which you, son, are not cut. It requires much more discipline and responsibility than you have in yourself. This is an easier option for you, trust me." Riley's parents chose instead of him, while he faced the wooden surface of the table.

„Oh, don't be so shy and grim,", the countess disrupted the silence, „do you think we would be where we are if there were any secrets between us? Behind every strong ruler is an ever supporting family. If heirs are to grow up into capable leaders, there must be no shame in their deeds, or secrets among closest to them. Luckily, there is an easy solution for the problem we have here."

Riley was not sure he had a problem. He was not that stupid to impregnate the first girl who show him her tits, but his parents were not so convinced. And he could not even begin to imagine what solution they have in store for him.

„Aren't you excited to know what the solution is?" Asked the countess cheerfully.

Riley shrugged, still avoiding her eyes. The thought that she knew, sent new rush of blood to his cheeks.

„Well, maybe it's better if it remains a surprise." She answered her own question.

„It is decided then.", the count concluded the meeting. A small bell in front of his mother rang, and guards entered the room, swinging the doors wide open.             

„Did they hear?" Riley wondered, blushing once more. „If they did, the word will spread like a wildfire." he panicked.

„Doctor Monica awaits Young Master in the basement of the palace. Please escort him to her." his mother commanded to the mum guard, who made a small bow as a conformation that he understood.

„Doctor Monica is your new personal physician. From now on, we entrust your well being to her hands. She is one of the supreme staff of the count's court, and as such, while she works with you, you will obey her every command as if it was our own. Your health is an imperative, and it must be treated properly. No outbursts, no complaints, no misdemeanor. You were such a good boy, and it would be a shame to ruin that reputation now. As a supreme staff, she enjoys our full trust." the countess ordered.

Uneasiness flooded Riley. It was not his first time to be „put" into someone's else care, but up until now, he always had control. He could complain if his nannies did something he did not like. He could call for the protection of his parents. To take it away from him was the same as if they strap him naked.

„I'm to go... now?" Riley asked nervously.

„Yes." his mother answered sharply.

„You are all dolled up. No need to waste more time." She concluded the conversation, and Riley followed the guard through a wide gape in the wall.

It would be a lie to say Riley wasn't excited, however, nervousness ate him from within. Never before the name of doctor Monika reached his ears, but the title of a supreme staff was alarming. They could outrank him and most of his siblings in the hierarchy the count had set up. His hearth raced while he thought about a solution his parents had cooked up. The nervousness almost reached unbearable limits.

„It's here." The guard pointed on the door, snapping Riley from his thoughts. He knocked in a standard guardsmen manner - sharply and loudly. The door opened silently after a brief pause, and under the frame stood short, young, orange haired nurse.

„You are just in time young Master." she made a small bow.

„Please, come in. Doctor Monica will see you immediately - such are the orders from the count." she ushered Riley into the small, well lit room. The guard has had already disappeared.

The nurse slipped quietly to another door on the right side of the room. She knocked carefully, and waited.

„Come in!" called the strict voice from behind the door. Nurse smiled, and introduced Riley to doctor Monica.

She was sitting in a fairly large room, at a wide, white desk. Her hand made quick rows of text across the wide pages of a massive book, still followed by her eyes.

„The young Master has arrived doctor." The nurse pointed at Riley cheerfully.

„Thank you Jessica." Was a simple answer.

„You can leave now." Ordered Doctor Monica to nurse, who closed the door behind her after a bow.

„I will be with you in just a minute," Doctor Monica said, „I believe the count and the countess informed you what are we about to do here. So you can start preparing." her voice was cold.

„Actually," Riley felt his throat burn, „they... missed to tell me the details." he answered after a brief pause.

„Hm. Maybe they decided to leave the matter to the professional. Probably for the best. We don't want confusion to scare you." She declared.

„Scare me? Why were they all so secretive? What is about to happen to me?! I was already scared enough." Riley thought.

„Well, first things first - go behind that screen," Doctor Monica pointed at a fairly large screen next to the door, „And strip. Take everything off. We need to do a few exams."

Riley stood stunned for a few seconds, disbelieving his ears.

„I... What?" he asked perplexed.

The Doctor's hand stopped briefly, as she moved her eyes to look at Riley.

„I don't like to repeat myself." she made it clear. „I will make a few exceptions for you at the beginning, but you'll do well to remember that. All will become clear soon. But first, go behind that screen, and get naked." She repeated strictly.

Something felt heavy in Riley's chest.

„Get naked... Get naked..." ringed inside his mind. Her burning gaze pierced his back as he walked slowly behind the screen she pointed to. There was a chair there, and a rack for clothes. He sat down, and started to take his Mary Janes off, when he noticed there weren't any slippers.

„There are no slippers here!" Riley yelled weakly.

„You won't need them. Hurry up." The Doctor was brief.

This time, Riley tried to hurry himself. He put the shoes under the rack, and took off his soft, white anklet socks and stuffed them into the shoes. The coldness he felt with his bare feet sent strong, weird feeling through his spine, as he took down his dress. He was standing for a moment, hesitating.

„I don't care what she thinks, the panties stays on!", Riley decided.

He tried to reassure himself by fixing his posture. Back straight, chest out. And so he walked in front of the desk where Doctor Monica still wrote a wall of text. She glanced at him, stopped abruptly, and hit the open book with her fists.

„I said - get naked! All!" The sudden shift of her tone was startling. Riley almost run back behind the screen. Any bravery, any small, fleeting piece of will to resist, was chased away.

In the moment, panties were around his ankles. He didn't even bother to put them on the rack. They were left on the floor while he ran back to the Doctor.

She towered over him. Anger still seeped out from her eyes, as she scanned his body.

„Move them." She ordered as she pointed to Riley's hands, which covered his private parts.

Riley just shrunk. Up until now, his body was observed only by Doctor Marcus, and even he never saw Riley's private parts. He must have had seen them when Riley was born, and was just a baby, but that's normal. When he grew up, everything ended with questions - is there any problems, do you have anything to report, etc. Now, this... woman, wanted to look at him, while he was completely naked, and she didn't even asked, she ordered!

Doctor Monika came around the table overshadowing him. She grabbed his forearms, and lifted his arms forcibly up. She might as well kicked him in the abdomen. Riley kept the arms where she put them, while she strode back a few steps, observing. Her glare lingered on Riley's crotch, and he noticed a smile on her face.

„Turn around!" She commanded, and Riley obeyed instantly.

„Spread your legs a little!" They were separated in a moment.

Riley felt her approach from behind. Suddenly, his neck was squeezed by a firm grip on his choker. She pulled his head back, and whispered in his ear:

„I said - get naked!"

Riley would have gulped if he could.

A shy knock at the door interrupted them. Without moving away from his ear, or losing the grip, Doctor Monica exclaimed - „Come in!"

Even before anything could be done, cheerful, orange haired nurse strode inside. Riley was facing the door, and she got a good look at his body.

„Doctor Monica, a guard has come for the yesterdays reports." Nurse said while gloating over the scene.

„They are not ready. Tell him to come later." Doctor commanded.

Nurse took a short bow and exited the room. Riley was alone with this terrible woman once again.

„Look at the inscription above that door." Doctor Monica instructed, „Read it out loud."

„For the elevated physician, a human body is nothing more than an object of interest." Riley read in a brittle voice.

„That's what you are in here. An object. Not a count's son, not an heir to the throne, an object. That way we ensure the best possible care. You are too worthy for any kind of risk, and that's why you need to assume the role of the object - so I can perform my job as best as I can. Do you understand?" She asked while pulling the choker tighter.

„Yes!" Riley yelled.

„Good boy." she whispered softly in his ear. The grip loosened, and the loud slap on his butt broke the silence.

„Now turn around." she ordered.

Riley put his hands down so he could face her. He felt sudden, sharp pain in the tip of his penis, and instinctively recoiled. The glans brushed against Doctor's coat. It was erect. Riley's eyes opened wide as he tried to cover his erect penis with his hands again. Too slow. The Doctor stopped him with a firm grasp on his arms. She looked at the erection, not moving an inch away.

„My, my, what do we have here?" She looked Riley straight in the eyes.

He tried to look away.

„Look at me!" she commanded, and Riley obeyed. He was gazing in her brown eyes, while his erect penis touched her coat shamelessly.