The Count's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

„What is that?" she asked again, smiling.

„I... I don't know." Was Riley's defense.

„You don't know?" she demanded.

The grip on his arms loosened.

„Well... It's ok. It'll pass. Come sit here now, we have to go over some basic questions before I perform the exam." She sat back in her chair, closed the massive book, and moved it to the desk's edge.

Riley didn't try to hide his erection again. There was no point in it. He remembered the words he just read for her, and found a bit of solace in them.

„There must be no shame and secrets my son." The voice of his mother repeated inside Riley's head.

He sat down across the Doctor. The goosebumps showed on his smooth skin. The coldness of the room quickly drained the blood out of his penis. It shrunk back to it's flaccid form, no longer than a few centimeters. Doctor took a stack of papers out of the drawers, and soon, the sound of a turning pages filled the room.

„We already have all the information about you we could get from your previous doctor, doctor... Doctor Marcus. Height, weight, diet... He was thorough in his work, and he noted carefully all that should be noted. You are in perfect health, with few oddities on the side."

„Oddities?" The question escaped Riley.

„By the definition of the medical science, an oddity is something extraordinary in comparison to the general population, but not necessarily bad, wrong, or pathologic. For example, your hight. It's lower compared to your age group among general population. Or, your clothing preferences, which lean towards feminine, although you were assigned male at birth. Usually, male population feel better while presenting more masculine, and exhibit typical masculine behavior. But, it's completely fine if that's not the case. These classifications help us in the multiple solution scenarios, or when problems are also odd." She explained calmly.

„There are a few questions now that we need to get answers to, which were irrelevant before." She looked at Riley again.

„If in doubt about the answer, you can say „undecided", „unknown", or „not sure". Keep that inscription in your head at all times, be honest, and we will be done in a minute. Do you understand?"

Riley nodded.

„What is your sexual preference?" was the first question.

„Not sure." he answered after brief pause, which gave him a window to think.

„When was your first intercourse?" was the second question.

„I haven't had any yet." He said shyly.

„How many erections do you suffer through the day? None? One to five? Or more than five?" Was the third question.

„I don't know, I never really counted them..." Riley answered. Doctor shifted her gaze from the paper to him.

"More than five." Riley answered quickly. She noted it down.

„How often do you masturbate? Multiple times a day, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or never?" was the fourth question.

„... multiple times a day." Riley said quietly.

The Doctor shook her head.

„The countess did not lie when she called you a dirty little boy. Next question - Do you use any sexual tools to help you achieve an orgasm?"

„No." His short, quick answer made an impact.

„The last question - have you ever enjoyed any other type of „play" with yourself to achieve an orgasm? Anal or oral play, auto fellatio, stimulation of the nipples, anything like that?"

Riley bit his lower lip. She noted my hesitation, but was patient.

„I enjoyed anal play. I tried to... give myself an oral pleasure, but I..." Riley started, but the doctor cut him off.

„But you failed since your dick is too small, I know, I saw it earlier. Get onto the point. Just tell me what you did, not what you tried and failed." She snapped.

„Anal play is everything." Riley concluded.

„So far, so good." The Doctor said after she finished writing all of his answers down.

„Now, onto the physical exam. Only one, really, since we can copy all the notes from Doctor Marcus. Please, follow me." She pointed to another part of the room, and Riley followed. The room was filled with footsteps. Her heels made sharp, loud noise, and his bare soles made silent, slapping sounds against the cold tiles. She pointed on the bed that stood to the Riley's right.

„Sit down for now."

She took a small, wooden spatula from the drawer of the table across the bed, and faced Riley.

„Say - Aaahhh!", she ordered, while getting the spatula in front of his mouth.

He opened his mouth, and she stuck the spatula inside. Riley gagged.

„Tongue out! Wider! Come on! Aaahhh!" He followed her instructions. The tongue was all the way out, pointing to his chin, and his mouth were wide open. Eyes locked to the ceiling, while the rough wooden edges irritated his throat.

„Good boy!" She exclaimed while taking the spatula out.

Riley coughed.

„No!" She yelled before he could wipe the spit from his chin.

„Leave it there. If you get it on your hands, then it will get on the bed, and then we need to clean everything! We'll wipe it later with a napkin, it's not bothering us for now,"

Riley swallowed the rest of saliva, and felt tears rolling down his cheeks. He held back the urge to wipe them too.

The Doctor took a sheet of paper from another drawer of the same desk, and handed it to Riley. There were four sketches of a man in a different positions on the bed. She pointed at one, where man was kneeling on the bed with his head down, ass up, and his chest on his knees.

„I want you to assume the same position as the man in the picture." She said.

Riley followed her as she put sterile gloves on her hands. Nails on her gracile fingers were neatly trimmed.

Riley's own fingers grabbed the sheets of the bed, while burning sensation spread through his stomach. Lips folded themselves back involuntarily, and he couldn't divert his mind from her gloved hands.

„Don't worry," the soft touch caressed his shoulder, „I will be gentle. It's a standard digital-rectal exam. No need to be afraid. It's no different than the things you did during your anal play sessions. It'll be even quicker." she consoled him.

„Come on now." She pushed Riley down onto the bed, „Ass up!" That's right. Put your head on your arms, good, chest all the way on your knees, good boy!" She stroke his head. The goosebumps were back. Riley felt a gentle touch on his lower back, above his ass. Then, a touch on his left ass cheek. He was shivering. A slender, lubed finger touched the anus. Riley twitched, but was quickly brought back into the position by the hand on his back. The finger moved across it, as it was looking for an entrance.

„I'm still lubing it up. Try to relax your muscles. This can even be pleasurable if you submit properly." Her honied voice acted as a tranquilizer on Riley, and his muscles loosened up.

„Goood boooy." The doctor rewarded him. He felt the finger pushing against the entrance. He focused, and exhaled. Another push, and her finger filled him inside.

„Good, in and out." She spoke in the rhythm of his heavy breathing. The finger explored, wriggled, twisted. Riley closed his mouth to swallow, and opened them to breathe once again. Her hand pushed against his back. The finger went out, than in again. Out, than in. The bed trembled together with him.

„Calm down. Breath deeply." She repeated.

Riley exhaled audibly.

The finger went out.

„I will put two fingers in now. You'll feel a slight pressure. If there is any discomfort, tell me." She instructed.

A slight push on his lower back held him in place, while two joined fingers penetrated inside. A quiet moan escaped Riley's mouth, but it did not go unnoticed. The Doctor chuckled while she was pressing against a spot inside.

„Breathe." doctor reminded him. Riley wasn't aware he had stopped. His focus was on her fingers. He had no idea what she had done, but it started a fire inside him. It spread all through his torso, to the tips of his fingers and toes. His anus clenched it's muscles without his will. Another audible moan left his throat after doctor pushed back against them.

„Everything's in order." She took the fingers out quickly. The motion was followed by a short „plop!" sound. Gloves were taken off, and the rough touch of a paper grazed Riley's ass.

„Stand up. Slowly. We're almost done." The Doctor helped Riley off the bed. The cold touch of the tiles send the same weird feeling through his back he felt while he was undressing. It was stronger now.

„Actually, we can stay here. We don't want to risk movement to ruin your second erection. It's the final test anyway." The Doctor stared at Riley's penis. It was erect again. He haven't even noticed when that happened, but it did not surprise him. He just shrunk a bit again.

„Sit on the edge of the bed, and spread your legs. All the way, come on." She slapped the inner side of his thighs, which only resulted in his penis become harder. The glans glistened, wet from precum. A sharp feeling spreading from the base to the top of the penis indicated more leaking. The skin moved all the way back on it's own during erection.

The Doctor knelt between his legs, and brought her eyes to immediate proximity of his private parts. The skin on the testicles started to wrinkle under her breath.

Riley's eyes met with hers.

„Calm down. I am just inspecting it. Your breathing is distracting me." Riley tried, but could not obey. His body took over. And the P! When she said inspecting, the p sent drops of spit, which landed straight on his glans. His penis was about to explode.

„Oh my god!" She jumped. An anger in her voice, made him shiver.

She opened the drawer, and grabbed small, plastic cup from it. The drawer was slammed mercilessly back in place, and the cup promptly pushed in Riley's face.

„Point it in it! Don't dare to spill even a drop, or so help me God, you will lick it with that drooly mouth of yours!" She yelled. Riley could see the wrath in her eyes, while he accepted the cup quickly from her hands, and put it in front of his penis.

„Don't spill, don't spill!" Riley tried to calm his shaky hands.

„Squirt already!" A thunderous order echoed through the room. Riley's body complied. A warm liquid shot into the container, splashing all over it's walls. Several, strong squirts of cum filled half of the cup.

„Pathetic." Riley heard scolding voice of Doctor Monica, „No self control at all. Your parents were right."

His hands were shaking, as his penis still dribbled drops of semen inside the container.

„I hate when I have to do someone else's job. Give it here." She demanded.

As Riley lifted his arm weakly, he noticed someone in the corner of his eye. It was the nurse. She held a stack of papers over her mouth, her eyes wide open.

„What's this?" Doctor pulled Riley's attention back to her.

„What. Is. This?" She repeated, pointing on a few milky drops among Riley's fingers. Panic overwhelmed him.

„I... I didn't..." But his excuses were promptly cut off with Doctor's mocking.

„Abla... But... Ah..."

Silence ruled in the room.

„Nurse, please prepare this specimen for the arrival of Master Scarlet." Doctor pointed to Riley's hand with her eyes.

„I have come to announce Master Scarlet." said the nurse tentatively, still hiding half of her face behind the papers.

„Even better. Take it directly to her. Tell her that the subject will arrive shortly..." But than she stopped. Without moving a muscle, she continued, „Actually, I've changed my mind. I am done with the subject. He can take the specimen himself. You can escort him after the order I gave is fulfilled. Before you go, you will do what I promised you'd do if you spill a drop." She glared at Riley's glazed fingers.

He hesitated for a moment, while those two women followed his every move.

„Come on now! I don't have a whole day to waste on a bratty boy's uncontrollable ejaculations!" Roared the Doctor.

The container switched hands, and Riley brought sperm splotchy fingers close to his face. Sweet smell of it filled his nostrils. He would do what the doctor ordered him to do, since he does not wish any of this in the report to his parents.

„...while she works with you, you will obey her every command as if it was our own." The words of his mother echoed in his head.

„But why is the nurse still here? She doesn't need to see this, or to know, or to see me naked in the first place..." Riley hoped that Monica will send her away, but no word came out of her mouth.

The two women stared while Riley licked his fingers.

„All the way inside your mouth. Lick them clean." Order the Doctor

The noise of licking was loud. Riley tried to mask it a bit, but to no avail. He has seen that they enjoyed every little sound that came from his mouth while he sucked on his fingers.

„We're done. Take him to the Master Scarlet." Ordered the Doctor to the nurse.

The nurse dropped her arms down, and Riley noticed a soundless „Let's go" on her lips. The smile, she did not even tried to hide, betrayed the enjoyment she had in this act of humiliation. Riley waddled behind the screen to put his clothes on, when he was yanked back by his choker once again.

„What do you think you're doing?" Growled agitated doctor in his ear.

„I... want to dress myself." Riley muttered.

„You will dress yourself, when you're ordered to dress yourself. Objects in this facility have no need for clothes." I felt the grip loosening.

Riley nodded without looking at the Doctor, and continued to follow the nurse naked.

„What about the choker?", asked the amused nurse.

„Oh, I left it on deliberately. Master Scarlet will want to collar this one anyway." answered Monica.

Wet glans of Riley's penis gleamed against strong office light. It retracted almost entirely, and only the slit of his urethra was now visible, while the rest of the glans was tucked comfortably inside the foreskin. Nurse opened the doors for them, and every time she would let Riley pass first, so she could offer him a smile. Riley noticed her glances at his penis, and raged inside he couldn't do anything about it. She could look as much as she pleased.

They passed through the reception, and through another door, which lead to the room across the office of Doctor Monica. Riley didn't even have the time to properly think about „Master" Scarlet, her role in all of this, or about the meaning of this exam when he was brought face to face with her.

The room was a bit darker, which felt good on his eyes. However, it was cold as the room before. It was filled with cabinets. In the center was fixed a weird looking table. The leg supporters have not escaped his attention, as well as various straps, ropes and binds. A full length, wide mirror was mounted on the wall, right across the bed. Riley felt shivers rising up his spine.

Next to the table sat two other women - one on the each side of it. They wore strange uniforms. Riley's eyes widened, while his cheeks were blushing brightly red. A tall, leather coat hanged from their shoulders, to the floor. It was closed on the back, encasing them almost completely, except in the front, where it revealed their naked bodies. One leather stripe secured the coat on their necks, and it was well tightened. The other strap was around their chest, securing their boobs, and hiding them partially. The nipples were not exposed, but the their sternum bone was, as well as the side of the breasts. The third, and the last strip was just above their waists, and it was obvious to Riley it's only role was to secure the coat not to flap around their too much. From there, the coat hanged freely, revealing their vaginas, thighs and legs. They wore simple leather platforms, that revealed their beautiful feet.

However, they wore a strange metal device around their waists, which were connected by a thin chain to some sort of a shield that covered their smooth vaginas. There were metal rings around their arms, just above the elbows, and ankles.

Riley has seen a lot of porn before, but he was never in a proximity to an almost entirely naked girl before. He inhaled deeply from the shock, and his member stood proudly once more.

The women stood up to meet him. The one closer to Riley was older. The lipstick she had on was red, and her eyes were encircled with black mascara. She came close, and bent over, so her eyes were at the same level as Riley's. A single wave of her hand dismissed the nurse, who, again, closed the door behind her.

Riley was still staring in her dark eyes, confused, when a hand softly touched his penis. She grabbed it by the foreskin, and moved her thumb over the glans. Riley shrieked, and tried to move away, but she grip was firm.

„Ah - a - a!" She warned.

The pain subsided. She straightened up, and examined the sperm residue on her finger.

„What did that cruel doctor to you, you poor, poor boy?" The question felt more as a mocking, than a true concern.

„Look at yourself in the mirror." She commanded.

Riley obliged. He watched how black lines run all over his cheeks, from the eyes, all the way to the chin. Strangely, he thought, they added to his beauty.

The reflection of a tall women appeared behind him. Her hands landed gently on his shoulders, and she pushed him around, to face her again. The same thumb that touched his penis was wiping trails of the mascara of his face. She shook her head.

„Anitta! Take and secure the specimen from the subject!" She instructed the younger women, whose hand reached out to me. Riley submitted the produced sample.

„Come now. Don't let that audacious doctor ruin your day! A rough beginnings can often have a most satisfying ends." She ushered him to the bed, and tapped it's edge a few times.

Chilly touch spread through Riley's ass cheeks, as he put them on the spot. Her left hand moved from his shoulder, to his chest, while her right hand grabbed his hair. While pulling with her right hand, and pushing with her left, she guided him into the laying position. Riley lifted his legs to make himself more comfortable, and embraced them around the knees. Above them appeared Anitta's face. Her hands tickled the edge of Riley's soles. She smiled, and touched every toe, than rubbed the edge of the soles again. In the end, she wrapped her palms around his ankles.

„It's ok", signaled the women next to me, „You are in safe hands." She smiled, while stroking Riley's hair. She leaned forward, and kissed him on the forehead. Annita spread his legs, and locked them in the leg supporters. She tightened the restraints, as another woman went behind him, and took my hands behind the headrest. They were skillfully locked as well. He was completely bound and helpless, but not scared. The women's voice was soothing.

She came to the side of the bed again, and sat back on the chair. Her hand rested on Riley's stomach, while Anitta caressed his shins. Now both women faced him.

„Even thought without a doubt you have guessed who I am, we weren't properly introduced yet. I am Master Scarlet, and this is my intern, mistress Anita." introduced Master Scarlet both of them.

„Nice to meet you." Anitta talked for the first time, smiling.

Riley offered a smile back.

„Unlike your Doctor, we are much, much better informed about our subjects. Have you not been late this morning to the meeting with your parents, nothing of this would be a surprise. You've been a bad boy. But don't fret, we will fix that. I am disappointed you've been late, but glad you were at the same time. I enjoy in surprising naughty boys with their therapy. Your ignorance is more than welcomed." The two women exchanged glances.

„Even though you did not know, I am also a member of the supreme staff of the counts court. You will learn about our duties in detail in time. But you have to start somewhere. This is the first lesson. You see, the count is so deathly afraid that you are going to use your... abilities recklessly, and that you'll bring shame to his house. That won't do. You are fifth in line, true, but you are no less the heir of the count than any of your older, or younger siblings."