The Count's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlet lifted her arm up. Riley stiffened. The crop decorated his butt with yet another burning red line. It was harder than the last, and so were Riley's cries. Tears, black with mascara, run down his face again. Two more strokes, one immediately after another, sent excruciating waves of pain down his back, all the way to his lips.

„Half way there. That means a minute long pause." Scarlet let the crop rest.

„Are you finished?" Anitta taunted the nurse, whose glare was set on Riley hips.

„Almost." nurse justified herself. „Do you wish me to bring a bowl? He's... drooling all over the floor." The puddle of saliva beneath Riley's head did not escape the nurses attention.

„Yes." Scarlet said, „Bring a specimen container too. This slut drools out of both ends." Her voice sounded disappointed.

„He's leaking from a flogging?" Asked Jessica bewildered, and continued, „I though he won't be able to leak after he came once already."

„Oh yeah, how did that even happen?", ask Scarlet interested.

„Well," Jessica started, „the doctor performed standard two digit rectal exam. He came after she was finished."

„That's it?" asked disappointed Anitta.

„Describe what happened. He masturbated while Monica was doing rectal exam?" asked Scarlet. The threat vibrated in her voice.

„No, no, he was really sweet, he did not even touch his penis. Not even once. He sat on the bed, and doctor started the inspection of his penis and testicles, so she could note the size, the usual, girth and length of the penis, size of the testicles, and he just... squirted." Jessica added, without hiding sneer and delight in her voice.

This made Scarlet and Anitta laugh.

„Pity Monica has such well trained instinct for her subjects ejaculations. I would take a great pleasure in administrating the punishment for accidental ejaculatory miscalculation, if he came on the poor doctor's face." Scarlet said.

„He did spill some though." Nurse blurted out, and added slowly, „But, Monica punished him for it already."

„He spilled? Where?" Scarlet interrogated.

„Just a small amount over his fingers. The doctor made him lick it." Nurse explained.

„Luckily, the punishments doctor gives are not valid in this room. Besides, the sample should have been provided to me, not to doctor Monica. Five more lashes for that offense too!" exclaimed Scarlet, as crop landed new splitting blow to Riley soft skin. He just sobbed now. There was no more strength in him for yelling.

„The bowl, nurse?" Anitta taunted Jessica again.

„And don't forget a new cup. I feel we will collect two samples from this slut today!" added Scarlet.

Jessica run, and I noticed that Scarled winked to Anitta. Then, she delivered two blows while Jessica was not in the room. Riley had no doubt that this action made her panic, as she franticly searched for required object. She made a great deal of noise in the reception room, which was unlike the nurse he met a few hours ago.

She appeared in front of Riley just in time to enjoy the next three swings. She put the bowl in the puddle on the floor, not even wiping spit beforehand. The stream now filled the bowl steadily as it drooled over the gag. Riley was looking the nurse in the eyes while the whistles painted his ass red. He noticed an animalistic look in them he recognized from porn movies. It happens just before participants get what they want. A strong glare, followed by heavy breathing.

She relocated behind the bed, while Scarlet made another pause. Riley watched her in the mirror, as she struggled to place the cup properly. If he cum, there is no way she can predict where it would land. Scarlet knew that as well.

„You'll need to hold it directly below his cage. Otherwise, he will spill it all." She instructed.

„How?" asked Jessica, „I'll be in your way."

„Not if you sit on his back, and hold the cup from above." explained Scarlet.

Jessica's mouth dropped. She moved quickly, as she was afraid that Scarlet will change her mind. She lifted her coat and skirt, and Riley noticed black, see-through panties. She then took her heels off, and strode him. Her weight nailed him to the table, but Riley enjoyed her warmth. He felt her crotch was way too wet.

„Like this?" She asked when she put the cup under the penis.

„Just like that!" Scarlet approved, as the crop kissed his butt. Riley hoped she could not hit harder, but he was wrong. Twice as strong, the swipe found new strength inside me, and used it to make him sing. The nurse lulled. Another whistle made Riley tremble and yelp.

„Take his balls with your other hand. Squeeze them gently, massage them." Ordered Scarlet, and the nurse did not wait to be told twice. Every compression of Riley's testicles by her smooth palm caused acute stings, which spread through his abdomen. They were the strongest in his locked penis. The sensation was similar to the flow of the precum, but it was much more impactful. There was a huge pressure in his taint, as there was something inside, pushing to come out through his pee hole.

„Oh my God, he leaks so much!" Jessica was in disbelief.

Riley was focusing on the pressure which tormented his private parts. His penis pushed against the prison it was in, trying to break out, and it cried for his hands, which futilely tried to release from their own bonds. For the first time ever, he was unable to just grab my penis, and perform the well trained motion, which would bring him much desired satisfaction. Jessica used the involuntary movements of Riley's hips to control the compressions. She held his balls secured in one place, so the pressure would rise as his hips moved closer to the bed, and loosened up as they got away from it.

„Don't blame him, he can't control himself." Scarlet stood in Riley's defense, „But notice the strong movement of his anus. His ass is begging to be filled. It's usually a strong sign he's on the edge. He will cum soon. Be sure he don't spill any sperm again, or I will follow through with the doctor's punishment."

Scarlet whipped me with surgical precision, yet I felt Jessica's hands tremble. The cup made cackling sound every time it hit the plastic cage.

"It couldn't be out of fear! Her role was not to lie down tied and get punished. It was obvious, how steady Scarlet's hand was. She was not going to miss, not in a million years. Why then..." Riley was franticly thinking about the state of the nurse.

It downed on him, as if the final stroke of the crop pulled a veil from his eyes. „Have you noticed how much she enjoys in watching little brats being humiliated?" The words ringed inside Riley's head. Enjoys! Enjoys as in „getting off"! Jessica was invited to get pleasured sexually by his suffering!

„Aww. He did not cum." Jessica was disappointed after Riley failed to fill the container with anything but precum.

„Cum? Don't be silly girl, he can't cum. He can only squirt. And of course he did not. He's beginning to learn." Scarlet explained. She came to Riley's side, grabbed him by the hair, and yanked his head up.

„Squirt slut!" Scarlet roared strictly, leaving one more red line across his butt. The nurse squeezed his balls as if she was ordered to do so. Riley squirmed. His penis hurt more than the crop did this time. An overwhelming pain, and than suddenly - release. It was followed by discontinuous sound of liquid being sprayed inside the cup.

After his penis spat all the sperm out, the room was filled with Riley's shameless moans, which reduced gradually to audible gasps, until the cackling sound of the cup, and the chastity cage were the only one to disturb the silence of the room.

„Anitta, take the second sample, and secure it. Nurse, call in doctor Monica please. She needs to administer the aftercare." Scarlet commanded.

„Not yet." Anitta refused the cup, and pointed to the Nurses short fingers.

„Spilled again?", asked Scarlet, and the nurse nodded.

„So he'll lick it - again." Scarlet ordered, and the nurse jumped off of my back. As the source of the heat moved from his back, chills run down Riley's spine. Anitta loosened up the strings which held ball gag in place. A lot of saliva was still locked behind it, and it was spat out clumsily.

The nurse offered the cup with her other hand to Anitta, who accepted it. Then, she knelt in front of Riley. He moved his head towards Jessica's hand obediently, but Scarlet tapped his cheek gently with the crop.

„Ah - a - a! You will let Jessica to offer you her fingers. We all admire your eagerness, but there are rules."

Jessica looked Riley straight in the eye, and stuffed her fingers in his open mouth. They still shook as they wriggled around his tongue. The viscous liquid stimulated his taste buds, as it's smell filled his nostrils again. Jessica pushed her fingers deeper inside, until they were all the way in, and tickled Riley's throat. The gag reflex sent tears down his face, and I coughed.

„That's enough!" The crop was on Jessica's hand this time, and she quickly withdrew her hand.

„Go get the doctor." Scarlet sent her away.

„Have you seen that slut? You have just met your biggest fan!" Scarlet laughed together with Anitta, when Jessica was out of the room.

„Look at that wet spot on his back. If I delivered a few more hits, she would faint. We just gave her something to think about for a month!" Scarlet boasted.

„Wonders of the teamwork." Anitta expressed wisely.

Riley was still drooling in the bowl when doctor Monica entered the room. She looked pleased as she observed him.

„Nice and tight." She said, and Riley did not know if she talked about him, or my his fancy, new chastity device.

„The slut was punished for his disobedience." Scarlet explained, „He needs an ointment for his butt."

„For that? What is it now? Have you softened Scarlet?" Doctor taunted, „That's nothing. It'll be gone before the morning sets tomorrow."

„Although I do not doubt your judgment, I would appreciate if you put an ointment on nonetheless." Scarlet insisted patiently, „After all, this slut is a highborn, and I gave some promises to some patrons on the high places."

„As you wish, there is no harm in it. Jessica will administer it, but she will give him a bath first. He can't walk through the castle looking like that." Doctor added, and Scarlet nodded.

Riley's eyes followed Anitta in the mirror, as she set him free from the restraints, all but one. His movement were limited by the stiffness of his muscles. The skin of his ass cheeks tingled. He wanted to see it in the mirror, but was ordered to stand still by Scarlet. She attached a long, leather strip to his choker, and offered it's other end to Anitta.

„Take him to the shower please. Observe the cage." she gave short instructions to Anitta, who took the leash, and pulled Riley by it. Nurse follow them.

They passed through reception room. The corridors were even colder, and they echoed with strange, distant noises. Anitta tugged Riley if he lost the pace, so he tried to follow as best he could.

„In here." She waited for him and the nurse to enter the shower room. It was small space, enclosed in tiles. The room was split in two parts - first one was designated for users to leave their belongings, and the second was the actual shower.

Anita removed the choker, and pushed Riley under the shower. Before Jessica could let the water drop, and "give him a bath", Riley informed Anitta that he needed to pee.

„Right now? That's great actually. I need to see you pee anyway, since we have to act if something is in the way. Peeing have to be as comfortable as it was before. Come on!" She and Jessica locked their eyes to his penis.

„Now?! Here?!" Riley started to bombard Annita with questions, so she snapped.

„Yes! Here! Now! Go!" I don't believe that even Scarlet would succeed to make me pee with a word.

„I... I can't do it here while you... while you watch. I... I need a toilet!" Riley made excuses.

Anitte came closer, and caressed his cheek.

„I sincerely hoped we were past this already." she sounded as if she was let down.

„You don't need a toilet. You can pee here perfectly fine. You are here to take a shower anyway. This is the one among the rare occasions when you will be able to pee standing anyway. You should use the opportunity, since you will have to sit down from now, or you'll piss all over yourself. You know, like a girl." Riley froze when she compared him to a girl. He had already peed seated down. It's easier and cleaner, and he thought there is nothing wrong with it.

Anitta sighted.

„Stay here. DO NOT PEE while I'm gone, or you will be properly punished, I give you my word. If you think you have been punished now, you're delusional. This was nothing, just a silly little play, an introduction. Master Scarlet is not going to break her new toy on the first day, but this is serious. I have to watch. Or you would rather have me bother Master Scarlet?" Anitta was agitated.

Riley shook my head quickly. He didn't know whether to trust Anitta or not, but there is no need to check. She left him and Jessica, and Riley, for the first time, touched his chastity cage.

It was red, and it encased his penis entirely. The slit on his glans was the only visible part in the opening. The plastic was thick. No matter how hard he tried to bend it with his fingers, it wouldn't bulge. On top of that, he felt nothing through it.

The small, yellow lock, connected the cage with the plastic ring that went around the base of the shaft, and under the balls. They were tender on touch, colored by the mix of red and purple shade.

Riley caught his fingers moving over the cage. He realized they were trying to get the satisfaction he craved since this day begun. Disturbing thought started to raise mayhem in his brain. He came twice, but there was not even an ounce of sexual pleasure! His drive was still in the high gear. It was quelled by the presence of Anitta and Scarlet, but it brooded under his skin, waiting for the opportunity to explode. Panic started to rise inside him, fueled by the unseen truth his body realized before it could take a form of a coherent though. His hand imitated masturbation over the cage, while his mind was determined to sniff out that disturbing thought that made him restless, and pushed him to masturbate.

"Don't do that!" Jessica snapped Riley from a fantasy he was in, grabbing his hand, "If they see you... Woe will be you indeed."

There was terror in her eyes, that infected Riley. He stopped. Jessica still held him by his hand, and they simultaneously hugged. Riley was weeping, while the nurse shushed him, and held him tight.

"It's not so bad, it really isn't." She tried to console him, "It grows on you real quick. Soon, you won't be even aware it is there, something like glasses. It's always the hardest at the beginning. But it becomes easier with each passing day. I know they seem scary and harsh, but Masters are good, I promise. They are here to help, just follow their instructions. We are all here for your health."

Riley was consoled a bit. He felt weird. The huge change he was subjected to was too much to handle for his fragile personality, he felt compelled to cry. Yet, he believed the words of the nurse, and in some capacity, he welcomed this new change. He was excited, but also sorrowful.

Anitta came back with a piece of cloth and a big bowl filled with clear liquid.

"Sit." She ordered to Riley, who left the warm embrace of the nurse, and sat on the cold tiles, still holding her hand.

Anitta bound Riley's eyes with the black piece of cloth she brought.

"Relax. Completely. Steady your thoughts. Pace your breathing. Relax." She instructed, and Riley followed.

Suddenly, he felt warm drops on his chest.

"It's just water. It will help you to relax." Anitta explained.

More and more hot water was dropped on his chest, stomach, hips and legs. Some of it fell on his shoulder too, and the feeling of the stream running down his body was pleasant. Anitta took the free Riley's hand, and placed it inside the bowl with hot water, continuously dripping it over his body with a ladle.

"There we go." announced Anitta, observing the first few drops of pee Riley managed to discharge. Soon, it turned to a real stream, and it was obvious that the cage represented no obstacle to Riley's peeing.

Riley tried not to think about splashing drops that landed all over his legs, or the puddle that rushed down between them, towards the drain. But he was relieved that he fulfilled the task without involving master Scarlet. The terror he saw in the nurses eyes still hunted him.

"You can proceed with the bath." Anita told to the nurse, who took the blindfold off of Riley, and helped him to stand. She let the water from the shower run, and waited until he was drenched.

"I can do all of this." Riley wanted to spare the nurse, but she insisted in helping him clean himself.

"I know, but I am required to help. Especially around your new ornament." She winked, while washing Riley's face and body. She was gentle while rubbing his testicles, taint and butt, and she used her both hands.

After it was done, she helped Riley to dry his hair and body with towels. She did not rub, just gently applied them, and held them in place until they absorbed the moisture.

Anitta, who watched entire show, put the leash back on Riley, and took him to Master Scarlet.

"I am saddened to inform you that our first meeting is almost done." She said, "I was just beginning to enjoy myself. But all things come to an end. Luckily, this is far from our last encounter. If there is even a slightest problem with your device, you will inform me. You can tell to any nearest guard that you need to see me, and they will fall over themselves not to keep you, or me, waiting longer than needed. Remember - anything."

She opened the box she was holding the entire time she was speaking, and revealed a beautiful, obsidian choker inside. It was coated with soft fur from the inside, while outside was polished to perfection. It was completely smooth, and had the metal ring on the part that went below the chin. Scarlet hanged a small, heart shaped lock on it. She declaimed while Anitta locked the choker around Riley's neck.

"We pride ourselves for being in chastity. It is an honor, and no small feat. We lock our pleasure, but free our dignity. We do not hide, and show it openly to those who would doubt. Keys to our freedom are not the keys to our devices. It is a part of our bodies, our souls, and our personalities. It is an honor, and no small feat."

He was instructed to lie on the bed again, which stood in the same spot and position as before. Jessica applied ointment on his butt as it was ordered. She made wide, circular motions over his cheeks, and smaller, pressurized motions over his anus.

Riley stood up, and faced two tall women. It was a solemn moment, and Riley felt it was over. His mood improved, but he was still confused about a lot of what's happened. Nurse brought him his clothes, and he dressed up in front of Master Scarlet and Mistress Anitta, after which he was dismissed.

The way to his room was a blur. Exhausted from everything, Riley did not bother to take his clothes, not even his cute Mary Jaine's shoes off. He just prostrated on the bed, and fell into deep sleep.