The Count's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her hand, which now rested above Riley's private parts. His hearth pounded, as Anitta started to slide her hands over his thighs and hips. His penis pulsed, however, to his relief, they ignored my erection for now. Their eyes were fixed to his face.

"Maybe they did not notice." hoped Riley.

„We are going to help you to avoid any temptation of cheeky girls, who would like nothing more than to lock you with an heir. You know how those things happen, don't you? Of course you do." Master Scarled smirked.

Warm touch embraced Riley's penis. His chest was moving visibly in the rhythm of his heavy breathing. He glared in the dark eyes, as the face of Master Scarlet came closer, blocking his view of Anitta. The hand that held his penis in it, put its thumb on the underside of the glans. The grip was firm, intensifying throbbing Riley could not control.

„The count will not suffer any unwanted grandchildren. So the question is, what can be done? The poor count is convicted to trust that his children won't do anything stupid and rash? Not irrational, if those children are well behaved, disciplined and strong willed. And, then again, the youth is the time for mistakes, and the less disciplined the man is, the more likely the mistake will happen."

She paused, and shook her head. The thumb on the glans moved discretely, lubed by a precum. Grip was slowing it's leaking. Every now and again Riley would feel that sharp, pleasurable pain, climbing slowly to the tip, and stopping after coming out. His hips would move on their own, if they were not held by an unseen force.

Scarlet played with Riley's curls, caressed his cheeks, wiped smeared mascara of his face.

„We provide solutions for such problems. Your parents doubt your abilities, and rightfully so. Can you blame them, really? One glance on your report told me everything I needed to know. Not a single day pass without you jerking off. And what when jerking off becomes dull and boring? All it takes is one cute and naughty girl, such as Anitta, and your life - poof - gone. The count will be forced to denounce you. Just imagine the pain you would cause to your mother. And for what? A few moments of pleasure? You must be above that. But... that requires virtues you do not exhibit."

Her fingers circulated around his half-opened mouth. It took all the willpower Riley could muster not to bite them. He knew she was taunting him to do so. Her palm was wet from his breath. Precum was leaking in streams now. Even though Riley had just came in the doctor's office, the tension that have built up was unbearable. They were going to push him over the edge!

Just before Riley could explode, and spill the sperm all over the hand which stroke his penis in slow motions, Scarlet continued.

„You know what virtues I speak of, right? Self control. Abstinence. Strong will. Resistance. And above all... DISCIPLINE!"

Sudden uproar was followed by sharp pain which originated in his testicles. It sent a wave of tightening, which twisted his insides in terrible agony. His screams were smothered by Scarltet's hand, whose superhuman grip held his whole head down. Riley wriggled and twitched, trying to get away, but binds held him tight. There was nothing he could to, even if he wasn't bound.

„Open your eyes! Now!" Scarlet commanded. The pain persisted still. Riley teared eyes were met with her sadistic glare.

„Aww, what is it? Is it the pain? Will you beg mistress Anitta to stop?" She asked sweetly. Riley tried to nod vigorously, but the hand held it's grip on his mouth. His tries of begging were just mumbles, quelled and interrupted by his sobs.

„He asks politely of you to stop." Scarlet informed Anitta.

„No." She answered categorically, squeezing the balls even tighter. Riley's screams were smothered yet again, as the grip upon his body stiffened.

„She said no. And I approve her answer. First, you'll need to learn to follow the orders. I did not tell you to ask, I ordered you to beg. Doctor Monica noted your disobedience. Even after she told you - twice, mind you, to get naked, you failed to obey. She might tolerate such insolence, but I will not. Mistress Anitta will not release the hold on your testicles, until you have begged her properly to do so."

Riley screamed on top of his lungs his pleas into Scarlet's hand. The pain made him nauseous, so his body tried with every fiber of every muscle to pull away and fold, but in vain. He would do whatever was needed to stop this suffering, but her request was impossible to fulfill. He could not beg silenced. There was no time nor will in his to even begin to understand, his mind was occupied with one thing only - he need to beg!

„Small, dirty, naughty, brat. Submission of this subject is natural. You tell him to bark, and he'll bark. If he go astray on his path, all it takes to return him back to it is a little bit of motivation. That suits us just fine. Subjects like these are the easiest to break, and to control."

Scarlet held a lecture to Anitta, whose grip did not dwindle. Riley was still shouting into Scarlet's hand, but her voice dominated the room.

„They are so cute when they beg." Anitta profess, and Scarlet agreed.

„You have earned me to free you, even if I don't wish to stop. Your squirms are so delightful. But luckily for you slut, I have self control." Anitta scolded me, while she left my penis and testicles alone. The pain however, lingered for a long time after.

„I like that nickname Anitta gave you - slut. It suits little, bratty boys without self control. The ones who spill their sperm everywhere by fucking their hand every day. You don't need to be promiscuous to be a slut. You need to lack self control to restrain yourself from any kind of sexual thought, or gratification. Just like you. At least that pathetic excuse for an erection went away. We can move to the next part of our job. Providing a solution for this slut. Anitta is going to untie you, and you will stand up. The bed needs to be rearranged, so we can administer a chastity device." Scarlet said.

Anitta wiped her precum stained hand against Riley's chest before she untied him, but he was unable to move. His stomach and balls hurt too much. He had curled up, while tears rolled down his cheeks. Gentle sobs filled the room, and he was lifted suddenly by Scarlet, who took him in her arms. She held him, while Anita rearranged the bed, lulling him, and whispering in his ear.

„Everything's going to be all right. Remember, obedience is learned. We will train you in no time.", she consoled him with a few soft kisses.

The bed was ready. Leg supporters were brought down, near the floor, while the flat surface of the bed was split. One half was still horizontal, but the other one was angled.

„Lay on your stomach. Hug the bed with both of your arms. Put your ankles on supporters as before. Your hips must not rest on the bed. Set your penis against the angled part of the bed." instructed Anitta.

Riley was restrained once again, but this time, there was another bind, over the waist.

„We have to take all precautions. We don't want to risk you to hurt yourself while we work around your private parts." Scarlet explained.

This time, Riley couldn't see anything they did. He heard clanking in the back.

„No. Plastic first, for a few days. Let it be red - to match his nail polish. He obviously puts a lot of effort in his looks. If he was to look down, and see a chastity cage in a color that do not match, he could become agitated. No, that one's too big. It would dangle half empty. Have you noticed how much his penis shrunk after he lost the erection? While flaccid, his penis is pretty small. Besides, there is a grater risks if his cage is too big - he could slip out of it. Our work wouldn't be only pointless in that case, but also not held up to the highest standards. This subject will probably be ready for a micro cage within a week, and for the inverted one within a month. I could be proven wrong ofcourse, this is empirical knowledge. That looks like a good choice. It needs to be tight. No need to lube his testicles for a ring, his precum did all the work for us. Actually, he needs to be praised for his neat work. Spotlessly shaved and cleaned, not just the penis and testicles, but ass as well. It's better for a subject to have smooth skin during application of a chastity cage."

Riley listened the conversation between Scarlet and Anitta intently. So that's the solution his parents prepared! To lock him in the chastity, so they don't have to worry about him fucking around, seeding kids!

Riley squeezed every muscle of his body.

„I... I don't want to be locked into a chastity cage!" He yelled boldly.

„Excuse me?" Master Scarlet asked coldly.

„I don't want to be locked into a chastity cage!" Riley repeated bravely.

Master Scarlet squatted next to the Riley's face, and stroked his hair.

„I know." She said with a blank expression, „But you will be anyway. Your wishes do not matter. When you earn the rank of the count, they will. But until then, your cock will be under our strict monitor and control. There is nothing you can do. I am sure you will try to do something, and you will be properly punished for daring to do so, but there really is nothing you can do."

She paused for a minute, still stroking his head.

„You know, your mother care deeply for you. She begged of me to be kind and gentle with you the first time. She was sure you'll make problems, and well, she was right. But she also put a lot of effort to persuade me that you are actually good and obedient. „Just a small outbursts if something is not going his way sometimes", she said. The punishment for what you did right now is 20 lashes across the butt by the law. Five for disobedience, five for the tone used to address your Master, and ten for speaking against them. You have the right to disagree with your Master, but not the right to talk back about it. Your approval of my decision and orders is not required for your obedience. Out of the respect for the countess, I will indulge her this one time. You will only get half of your punishment. Ten lashes across that cheeky butt will remind you who is in charge. But first - the device. Anitta, you can begin." Scarlet got up, and moved out of Riley's sight once again.

Anitta's skillful hands moved quickly around Riley's private parts. First, both his penis and testicles were pulled through something, and not very gentle at that. A few times Riley felt slight pain, particularly when Anitta handled his balls. She would pinch, pull and twist them a few times, an each time Riley would grunt. Then, something hard and cold was pressed against his penis.

An audible sigh was heard from the back, as Anitta left her work, and moved away. Scarlet reentered Riley's field of vision, and sat right across him on the drop counter. She stretched her leg, and put her platform against the bed, right beneath Riley's chin. If he was to stick out his tongue, Riley could easily lick her toes.

He was already under Scarlet's spell. There was no way for him to avert his gaze from her beautiful feet. Black nail polish was perfectly painted, and her skin was spotless and fragrant. Riley felt his throat tightening, and saliva collecting on his mouth floor.

Scarlet observed helplessly bound pray on the table. She spread her legs jus enough to hold Riley enchanted, gluttonously enjoying in the sight, while reveling in the knowledge that her own chastity device hid all that what naughty boys want to lay their eyes upon the most. Count's son or not, Riley was completely in her power, and it was delicious watching him squirm while trying to decide where to look first - feet, legs, thighs, hips, abdomen, breasts, butt. His burning gaze upon the Scarlet's chastity was so intense, she wondered how it did not melt yet.

Riley was too busy drinking in the splendor of Master Scarlet's delightful body, that he completely forgot about Anitta, who prepared another unpleasant surprise for his, yet another erection. While she handled his privates in order to put the ring on the base of his penis and testicles, Riley became excited again. And with Scarlet in the open view, his erection was not going anywhere any time soon.

Dull, yet sharp, unpleasant feeling spread through Riley's taint. His toes curled, and he left an audible gasp of surprise. The feeling was quickly identified as an intense coldness. Riley twitched, while Scarlet nodded her head in disproval, without uttering a single word.

"Oh boy, this is one tenacious weenie on our hands.", Anitta expressed her delightedly.

"Press on. Even the strongest erections by the hardest, biggest cocks have fell before our might. One tiny pecker is no match." Scarlet answer was so coldly delivered, that Riley's erection died almost instantly, killed more probably by her words than the pack of ice in Anitta's hand.

Pressure was again applied to Riley's penis, and this time it was successfully pushed back. Something rigid held it in place, and a loud „click" sound announced the end of the job. Anitta stretched out the skin of the scrotum, ensuring that the balls hang freely, then she pushed one finger between the ring and the skin, making sure that the ring was appropriate in size. Weak slap on Riley's balls sent one sharp wave of pain through his abdomen.

„A device is in place Master." Anitta informed Scarlet.

Scarlet jerked her foot in front of Riley's face, and stood up. She disappeared again, and not long after, a strong grip on his crotch made Riley flinch. He sensed the skin of the palm against the skin of his scrotum, but not against the skin of his penis, although they were both pulled down together.

„Good job Anitta! Exceptional work. This will bid well in your resume." Scarlet complimented her intern.

„Now, I will administer the punishment to this subject. If the reminder who's in charge is needed to be carved in his skin, rather in his brain, it will be done so, so he won't bare his teeth again. What tool do we use to administer punishments to subjects who transgress against their Masters?" Scarlet Asked.

„Rigid type of a whip, also know as a „crop"." Anita's answer was swift and precise.

„Bring out a crop then." Order Scarlet.

Riley trembled as the sound of Anitta's heels filled the room.

„I... I want to apologize." Riley whimpered.

„I accept." Scarlet replied, „And that is good. You have to apologize always you make a mistake, although you must know, it won't get you out of the punishment. There is no way to escape it, once an offense was made." She made it clear.

„I did not want to offend." Riley cried.

„Yet you did. Consequences are suffered according to our deeds, not to our wishes. That is precisely why we have to lock you before someone else does. You will find us way more pleasurable masters than any of those who will hunt for your titles and inheritance." Scarlet was firm. There is no way out.

„I have told you already, you will learn about Masters in time. This is but the first meeting we have. The next one is in a few days already. Thank you Anitta." Scarlet concluded.

Shrill whistle ripped the air, but this one was not aimed at Riley. But they were coming. They were coming, and there was nothing he could do to stop them. Goosebumps spread through his body, as Riley clenched his muscles, anticipating the hit.

„Turn the slut around. I want him to face himself in the mirror as I whip him. I want him to see every stroke before it lands on his round little butt." Ordered Scarlet.

Anita brought Riley swiftly in the position Master Scarlet wanted him to be in. The reflection he saw in the mirror was completely different from the one he saw this morning. The make up was utterly ruined - cheeks ran black with mascara, the rouge smeared all over his mouth and chin. He looked funny strapped to a bed like that, laying on his belly.

„Should we place a gag in his mouth Master?" suggested Anitta.

Scarlet hesitated.

„It will secure his jaw, so he don't bite himself on the lips or the tongue. It will also stiffen his yelling, that is inevitable." Anitta added.

„You are right Anitta. I wanted him to shriek. But there is time. We don't want to send him back to his parents disfigured." Scarlet ordered, and sat while Anitta found a gag.

She returned quickly from her hunt, and faced Riley. A bright red ball gag flashed before his eyes.

„Open wide." Anitta ordered cheerfully.

Riley rapidly stiffened every wish he had to disobey, and did the same thing when the Doctor was inspecting - opened wide, and pushed his tongue all the way out. Anitta put the gag in the opening, the leather straps went around his head, where they were masterly tightened in place.

„I just remembered something else we could do." Scarlet expressed. Riley trembled from the look on her face. It was the same sadistic look she had while Anitta was squeezing his balls. She came behind him, and gently caressed his ass and crotch with the crop.

„I have pulled some strings not so long ago, and managed to secure Jessica's employment here, without her knowledge ofcourse. Call it a divine intervention, from my part. Have you noticed how much she enjoys in watching little brats being humiliated? I had no heart to watch her wasting her life away in the general hospital. Too boring. She blossomed after the the transfer. I noticed it for the first time after I have been called to restrain one wild brat at the ward she worked in. None of the other nurses could stand his yelps after I properly subdued him. But she did. She tripped over herself just to get another glance. A call of a Master is not for her thought. She gets too absorbed. This position she hold here however, is perfect." Scarlet revealed her little secret in front of me.

„What do you have in mind Master?" Asked Anitta deviously.

„Observe." Scarlet added, as she came close to the one of the drawers. She took a box filled with chastity devices, and spilled them on the ground.

„Would you be so kind to invite the dear nurse to clean up this mess while I... discipline our subject." Scarlet nodded to Anitta, who was already half way to the door.

Riley focused on the image of himself in the mirror. His ears, matched the gag in color. Hands, bound beneath the bed held each other. A thin string of saliva drooped from the chin all over to the floor. There was weird tightening in his chastity cage.

„Nurse? We require your services." Anitta called melodiously.

Nurse, soundless as ever, emerged from the reception room. As soon as Riley saw her figure, Scarlet landed the first blow. The stroke was so sudden, it startled the nurse, as well as Riley. Long yelp escaped his mouth. Narrow line the crop left on his ass burned.

„We need you to collect and sterilize those chastity devices on the floor, please." Anitta requested of the stunned nurse.

„Nurse?" Scarlet called.

„Yes? Yes?" Nurse repeated, finally taking her eyes away off Riley.

„Collect the chastity devices from the floor, and queue them up for sterilization, please." Scarlet ordered, seemingly absentmindedly.

„Yes Master." Jessica knelt besides the bed, and started to collect the devices. Scarlet assumed striking position, and Jessica's work stopped. She absorbed the process of Riley's punishment without blinking. Another whistle ripped through the air. This one was significantly harder. Riley's head jerked back in agony, as the gag sponged up his squeal.

„Watch for the crop, nurse." Scarlet warned. „You don't want to get in it's way. This slut needs to endure eight more strikes for his disobedience, each harder than the last." Scarlet explained, as Jessica gloated.

„Ofcourse Master." She answered, but her words were mere whispers.

„These weren't hard?!" Riley panicked.