The Couple Ch. 02: Unicorn

Story Info
Ella continues the birthday fun with her husband and friend.
2.2k words
4.69
8.2k
6

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
W_Jaxson
W_Jaxson
16 Followers

Ella turned back to Nicole, now seductively bending down in front of her.

"Great job, you were amazing!" Nicole encouraged Ella. Nicole leaned down and, with unexpected passion, gave Ella a full, tender, luscious kiss.

It was warm, soft, and delicate... It took Ella off guard; she wasn't expecting that.

But what Ella really wasn't expecting was to be craving more.

Nicole stood back up, flashing her tattoo, a tiny black unicorn placed skillfully just above her hip bone. Wow, she is a unicorn, Ella thought as she blushed.

"You look like you could use a beer." The Unicorn offered as she winked at Ella's equally shocked Husband. "Hubby's probably still a little spent." Nicole smiled, gliding out of the room with a seductive grin toward Ella.

Ella reached out and delicately rubbed Calum's leg as they exchanged a satisfied smile.

"I agree, you're amazing, baby," he thanked his bride with a kiss.

Moments later, their Unicorn returned. "You lovebirds ready for round two?" Their new friend asked, her naked body leaning against the doorway, cradling a beer bottle in her hands.

"If I'm making either of you uncomfortable, don't be shy, please let me know... but I'm thinking this little lady deserved a little reward."

Handing her beer to Calum, Nicole extended her hands to Ella, helping her off the couch. "Come on, tiger, the actions in here." The pair skipped down the hall to the bedroom, Husband in toe.

Calum sat in the plush chair in the corner of the room, nursing his beer. Settling in with a perfect view of the gorgeous pair as he watched Ella help their new friend onto the bed, where she began to worship this bride's body with kisses.

Nicole started by nibbling on Ella's neck, working down between her breasts, gently messaging them with her feather-light fingers. Ella felt her skin tighten as her lips lingered ever further down her stomach. Every nerve tingled, quickening her pulse with nervous anticipation under the woman's delicate touch.

Nicole's lips were softer than Ella had imagined, delicate and tender. They sent sparks throughout her body with each beat of her now racing heart. Ella squealed and giggled as the intense rush of pleasure mounted within her over and over. Arching her back Ella reached out for their Unicorn's head.

Ella couldn't believe how overwhelmed with pleasure and excitement she was; this was supposed to be his fantasy, one for horny guys. She wasn't into this stuff.

Yet, Ella felt lost in the moment; all she wanted was more; just like that, Ella reached out for their new friend, grasping Nicole by the face and pulling her up toward her for an intense and passionate kiss.

Their smooth legs intertwined, pillowy soft breasts pushed firmly against one another. By the time the kiss finished, they were both gasping for air. Calum couldn't believe his eyes. It wouldn't take long for him to recover his strength now.

"I know what you'll both enjoy." The Unicorn broke free with a gasp; Nicole grinned greedily. Soon, her lips glided down Ella's heaving and arching chest, her hands still entangled in Nicole's hair.

The Unicorn's hands slowly replaced her tongue, teasing Ella's sensitive nipples with slow circles as her tongue ventured further down Ella's firm stomach. Ella felt the teasing would never end as Nicole's tongue ran delicately down her hip bones, even closer to where she yearned most for their touch.

Ella could see Calum felt the same, his beer bottle down; her Husband was slowly stroking himself. He was already rock-hard. Calum's long stiff shaft jumped in his hands as he reveled in the bliss of his lover.

Ella smiled; good... he's going to need some extra endurance tonight. She thought of saying something to tease him, help him to the edge again, but she couldn't. Ella gasped as her hands reached out for the sheets; a wave of pleasure rushed up her spine as she suddenly felt the Unicorn's tongue plunge inside her.

Ella lost herself in a sea of emotions as an orgasmic wave engulfed her every nerve. Nicole's delicate tongue darted in and out and round. It was gentle and wet, unexpected, exciting, ecstasy like she'd never felt before.

Ella squealed in ecstasy as she gave an appreciative smile to the room. That was unexpected, Ella thought as she quaked in satisfaction and her heartbeat attempted to normalize.

Finally, she paused, and Ella could open her eyes. She knew exactly what she needed now.

Ella climbed out of bed and reached out for Calum. She embraced her lover with a deep passionate kiss. Ella could feel her Husband's lips struggle to release her as his passion swelled.

"I need to take care of her for me. Get me ready for round two." Ella whispered lustily into his ear.

Ella gracefully grasped Callum's engorged penis, leading him to the edge of the bed with it.

"I think she's ready for you, big boy." Nicole glided Calum by his throbbing erection to Nicole's wanting clit, slowly teasing it as Ella expertly massaged it with her Husband's dripping wet head.

"I want you inside of her." Ella whispered. Chills went up Calum's spine as Ella grabbed her Husband's hand and gave him a deep, thankful kiss.

Slowly Calum slid himself inside her throbbing folds, every inch sending a new wave of ecstasy up their Unicorn's body. Nicole gasped as Ella leaned in to whisper something into her ear.

Nicole couldn't hear it. She was lost in the moment. She grasped the sheets tighter as two pairs of hands ran up and down her smooth tight body as it shuddered with pleasure.

Suddenly Nicole felt warm, soft lips eagerly sucking on her hard nipple, one then the other.

Ella crawled up the bed, straddling Nicole. Ella showered Nicole's snow-white skin with soft kisses until reaching her lips.

Together they passionately embraced, their tongues dancing, entangled in a picturesque scene of sapphic bliss.

Encouraging and inspired by the show, Calum thrust deep inside the Unicorn as she lay under his bride. Calum plunged himself deep inside of her again and again. Motivated by each gasp, the women underneath him unleashed.

Reluctantly, Ella broke from Nicole's soft, smooth embrace, letting her lips tease the Unicorn's perky nipples on her way up to join her Husband. Ella needed to watch this, and most of all, she needed to make sure he saved himself for her.

Ella took her place behind Calum, gazing over his shoulder, grasping his powerful hips. She held him, guiding the rhythm of her Husband's powerful thrusts, drinking in the sight of their gorgeous friend as she lay there. Massaging her perky breasts, reveling in the sensations washing over her body. Nicole's moans were coming faster and louder now, and Ella encouraged her Husband to quicken his pace. Calum could feel it, too; they had brought Nicole to the edge. Her warmth had tightened around him so much he didn't know if he could pull out if he wanted to.

"Make her cum for me." Ella whispered in his ear. The words alone nearly made him explode. Luckily for him, Ella saved him from himself. She deftly grasped the base of his penis, calming him just enough to allow him to resume the pace required to finish the task for Ella.

Nicole bit her lip in approval before throwing her head back as an immense wave of pleasure rushed over her.

Ella was helping now, rapidly rubbing Nicole's clit as Calum slid himself in and out of her, matching her cadence.

"Make her cum!" Ella demanded of her Husband again, even louder, "show her what you can do!" Calum responded, pulling almost entirely out of Nicole and driving it back into her tightness faster and deeper than he had before. Nicole's deep, hurried breaths turned into increasingly loud moans of ecstasy.

The Unicorn reached out, slapping the bed with her palms over and over.

"Just like that! Harder, harder, yes.....yea, just what I...yes!" Nicole cried out. Nicole's skin flushed, matching the rush of pleasure taking over, causing her shouts of ecstasy to intensify as her legs began to quiver, "oh yes, that's fucking it, I'm cumming... I'm fucking cumming, yes!"

Ella stood enraptured by the show, licking her lips with glee. Engrossed in the alluring display, she couldn't help but touch herself. Her heart fluttered; Ella had never been this wet before. Their Unicorn was still panting as she collapsed on the bed, sighing and giddy.

"Mmm, that was something...." Nicole moaned, gently massaging her sensitive breasts. "I was definitely not expecting that from you, Tiger."

Calum slowly pulled out of Nicole's tight warm depths and sat up, licking her lips and letting out another slight quiver as Calum slid out of her.

Ella struggled to regain her composure and finally gasped, "my turn." Ella crawled onto the bed and took her place behind the graceful form of their spent lover. She spread her long, firm legs in anticipation and beckoned her Husband with a finger.

Nicole still lay beside Ella's wanting, an exceedingly beautiful figure draped across the bed. Her beautiful breasts heaving with anticipation. Nicole was in a prime position to help Ella take her turn. Kissing down Ella's smooth and soft skin till she reached Ella's sensitive hip bones. Nicole grasped Callum's ready glistening erection and smiled back at Ella, eager with lust.

Nicole glided Calum's erection to Ella's eager wet lips, teasing her clit with the head of his penis. Teasing Ella just as she had been teased by Ella before. Ella closed her eyes and moaned before taking a deep breath.

"Fuck me Calum! Fuck me like you fucked her." Ella demanded between breaths. "Fuck me hard!"

The Unicorn glided Calum's erection deeper inside of his bride until the last inch of him disappeared. Ella shuddered with pleasure as she gasped with unexpected elation.

Ella always struggled to take the entire length of her Husband. But that was the big plan of the night, the big payoff for her and her lover. Ella was so turned on at this point that she barely thought about it. Nicole was right; that was the trick.

"Take it all," Nicole encouraged her with a breathy whisper. Her sweet feminine scent and warm breath gently caressed the nape of her neck.

Nicole's delicate soft fingers gently massaged Ella's sensitive lips, shooting a flood of sensation through her body. She was the focus now; Nicole's delicate fingers teased Ella's needy opening as her Husband slowly and deliberately slid in and out of her warm confines. Flush with pleasure, Ella trembled with delight as her Husband ventured deeper and deeper into her with every powerful thrust.

His throbbing deep within her awakened an animalistic fever inside her. Ella looked Calum in his eyes, "I need to feel you explode." Ella demanded. Ella's body quaked with need as she called out to her Husband, yearning to feel his release.

Calum didn't need to be told twice. He had already been brought back from the edge of orgasm how many times? Three? Four times? He was ready. Ella took all of her lover inside her wanting folds, griping ever tighter in response to every inch of his throbbing shaft. He'd never felt Ella this tight. She knew she wouldn't last much longer.

Ella felt her lover's racing heartbeat match her own from deep inside of her.

She knew she had brought him to the breaking point. Ella's heart jumped as she felt Calum throbbing to a size she knew wasn't sustainable.

"Baby, yes!" Calum groaned, reaching down for Ella, grasping her breast to steady himself. Waves of pleasure washed over him, triggering his release. The long buildup of the evening had brought Calum to the edge. After countless pleasures granted by Ella and Nicole, he had reached his tipping point.

With a low groan, Calum let himself go. With each wave of pleasure, he throbbed and again let go deep inside Ella. Lost in the moment, Ella too had reached an unsustainable state. Feeling Calum enraptured by orgasm, filling her with his warm essence, she lost herself in a flood of euphoria.

Nicole felt her quiver as Ella arched her back in pleasure, knowing she was on the edge. Nicole gave Ella just the encouragement she needed.

With a devilish grin, the Unicorn delicately licked Ella's hard sensitive nipple. That was all Ella needed. The rush of sensations overwhelmed her. Ella had never cum from penetration before. But she had never been so wet or eager.

She gave in to the pleasure. Overcome, she let a massive orgasm sweep up her body.

"Yes!" she called out louder than Calum had heard before she became lost for words, lost in the moment. Reaching out to steady herself on her Husband. Ella continued to shake with contentment as waves of sensations and unexpected pleasures washed over her.

Ella closed her eyes, satisfied to revel in the calming sensation of their heartbeats slowly returning to normal. She was amazed, gratified like she never had been before.

Ella smiled at Calum as he smiled back; that was all that mattered.

"That was so fucking hot." Nicole moaned from beside them as they all gave a light-hearted laugh. They helped each other off the bed and escorted her to the shower, still holding her hand.

They took turns washing each other in the intimate confines of their shower. They reveled in the moment's calm, the relaxing afterglow of an intense event-filled evening.

Finally cozy in their own or borrowed pajamas, they plopped down on the couch in a satisfied huddle. "I can't wait for my birthday," Ella whispered.

W_Jaxson
W_Jaxson
16 Followers