The Couple Ch. 03: Beach Trip

Story Info
Ella and Callum waste no time instigating some surfside fun.
1k words
4.55
3.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
W_Jaxson
W_Jaxson
16 Followers

It was about time for a trip to the beach; after all, it was her birthday, and the couple's tan lines had faded entirely. Calum had an old college friend that had a place on the beach. When his baseball team was out of town, he offered the cottage; they jumped at the chance to stay for the week.

After a few hours in the car and countless radio sing-alongs, they arrived at the little cottage under the veil of a gorgeous setting sun. Ella and Callum rushed to drag their luggage into the quiet bungalow to catch the last sliver of the sunset over the surf.

Only a minute or two later, the couple were making their way down the boardwalk with a bounce in their step.

Ella found a picturesque spot not far down the shore, and Callum spread out their beach towel. Just east of the distant pier, perfectly framed by dusk's orange and purple hues.

Ella took a seat on Calum's lap as they snuggled on top of their beach towel. Wrapped in his arms, they savored the therapeutic waves' sound under the setting sun's claiming rays.

Ella curled up in his lap. Calum's tight embrace warmed her as they sat under the moon. She let out a satisfied sigh, begging for a kiss on the cheek. Ella closed her eyes to savor the moment; appreciating his tender touch, she yearned for more. Ella's breath quaked as an unexpected sensation sent a warm rush of pleasure through her body.

Calum's strong warm hands had slipped under her thick hooded sweatshirt. Callum's diligent fingers gently massaged her sensitive breasts.

"You're such a tease." Ella whispered with a chuckle as he knowingly pecked her cheek.

Ella glanced up and down the beach. Why not? She bit her lip. Ella had been aching the whole car ride to the shore, yearning for the satisfying touch of her husband. She wouldn't be denied another minute. Besides, there isn't anyone around. She reached up to his hands, gently guiding them under her shirt.

"You know, I always dreamed about having sex on the beach." Ella leaned back and whispered. That was the only motivation he needed.

Ella could already feel him running out of room in his shorts as he quickly grew beneath her.

Calum's fingers gently pulled down her bra as they explored the soft sensitive skin underneath. Ella leaned in and awarded him with a passionate, affirming kiss. Calum's firm, strong hand worked diligently to caress and tease his bride's delicate breasts. As Calum's strong hands traced the edge of her nipples, she gasped.

Ella couldn't believe how sensitive and aroused she was. The thrill of the hidden intimate moment made it hard for her to hear the crashing of the waves over the racing sound of her heartbeat. Calum was already on edge as he shifted in his seat, fighting to make room in his shorts.

"You should probably take him out," Ella moaned. Already aching to feel her husband inside her. Ella leaned forward to give him room. They looked around the vacant shore and smiled back at one another.

After some effort, Calum unzipped his shorts and freed his throbbing erection. Ella nibbled her lip as she watched Calum's familiar penis grow in relief once exposed to the crisp light of dusk. Ella didn't hesitate, quickly pulling her leggings and panties to her knees.

"Quick before someone sees," Ella demanded, bending over to present her flawless, perfectly tone ass.

Callum leaned over his bride, slowly entering the tight confines of his bride's wanting lips. He could hear Ella's breath quicken as his head leaned in beside hers. They both paused to catch their breath, in awe of how easily he slipped inside her already dripping folds.

Ella leaned back onto Calum's lap. Once again, she let out a quiet satisfied moan. Ella shut her eyes as the rest of his length filled her completely. Calum grunted in approval as his bride tightened around him, signaling that neither would be able to last long.

Ella reveled in the thought of how on edge Calum was. She closed her eyes to savor her husband, pulsing ever faster still deep inside her. Calum's pulse was increasing, rapidly and deep within her, building up and vibrating throughout Ella's body as he struggled to contain his passion.

At that moment, they heard a dog bark in the distance, followed by the familiar sound of a couple's feet in the sand.

The couple paused, unsure whether to breathe or chuckle as the couple slowly passed by. Ella was thankful for the extra baggy sweater's ability to reach over her knees. They smiled and waved at the unsuspecting couple while they passed by.

Calum couldn't help but twitch inside of her in response to the thrill. Ella couldn't blame him; she tightened and blushed in acknowledgement of the rush of adrenaline.

Ella gasped and swallowed the lump in her throat, digging her fingers into her husband's thigh. Calum groaned in response; he couldn't hold back any longer. Suddenly Ella felt her husband's heartbeat leap, echoing in pleasure from deep inside her.

Once again reaching up, Calum clasped Ella's tender breasts under her shirt as his erection swelled. Ella's nerves tensed with the realization her lover had reached his breaking point. Ella reflexively constricted around her husband as she whimpered in a vain attempt to calm her rapid breaths.

Calum's long deep grunt filled Ella's ear, pushing her over the edge as Calum filled his bride with his warm essence. Feeling her lover explode inside her sent a hot wave of release through Ella's trembling body.

Ella let go and melted into the pleasure, quaking in elation as ripples of orgasm washed over her, matching the cadence of the nearby ocean. Elated, she constricted over and over around Calum's throbbing erection as the echoing of her ecstasy drained the last ounce of warm pleasure from her husband.

The couple collapsed back onto their towel in satisfaction, in awe of their adventurous escapade. After a few moments of reflection, the lovers made their way back up the boardwalk to the cottage bathed in the rays of the clear moonlit sky.

W_Jaxson
W_Jaxson
16 Followers