The Couple Ch. 04: Sunrise

Story Info
Ella shows Callum how he could have more fun sleeping in.
1.9k words
4.44
2.8k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
W_Jaxson
W_Jaxson
16 Followers

Ella rolled over in their warm bed with an exasperated sigh as Callum rolled out of it.

"No," she grunted before Callum uttered a word.

"Come on; you love the sunrise!" He reminded Ella with a chuckle.

"I saw it yesterday. I'm good." Ella muttered into her pillow.

"Argh, just some quick miles this morning, babe. Meet you up on the beach in an hour?"

Ella mumbled unintelligibly, a standard response Callum took to mean she understood. He finished lacing his running shoes and slipped out the door, leaving his bride with a parting kiss on the forehead.

About an hour later, the alarm clock rudely interrupted Ella's dream.

Ella thought it would be nice if Callum were around to finish what he had started. "Of course, I don't get to the good part!" She moaned while talking to the empty side of the bed.

It was almost time to meet her Callum on the shore, so the timing might not have been too bad.

Ella quickly slipped into a little light blue string bikini and walked out to the boardwalk porch in search of her husband.

The sweat dripped from Callum as he entered the private outdoor shower just at the end of the cottage's porch. The cold water inside was refreshing as it poured over his head, calming his aching muscles.

Ella could hear the running of the little shower as she walked out onto the sunbathed porch. The shower's rhythmic pounding emphasized her visions of Callum's glistening naked body just around the corner.

Ella peeked in the stall to spy on her athletic husband. Callum shook his head back and forth under the refreshing stream, obliviously to the show he was now putting on. He was clearly worn out from his workout. Callum's head, neck, and firm chest were red with exhaustion. He started to soap up, covering his muscular abs and chest with soapy lather.

Callum leaned back and closed his eyes as he shook his head from side to side, letting the suds wash off his toned body.

Ella couldn't stand it any longer. Having already been turned on by her dream, there was no way she wasn't getting a piece of her husband now. While his eyes were closed, she quickly and quietly crept into the stall door and slipped in behind her preoccupied husband.

The cool water shocked Ella. Her nipples hardened immediately, stressing the thin wet fabric of her bikini top. She quickly adjusted as the water was refreshing under the rays of the already baking sun.

Ella's arms closed tight around her husband's firm chest as she kissed his neck. She ran her hands down his muscular chest and down his defined hips that, guided her hand further south.

"Well, hello." Callum greeted his flirty bride with a smile. Ella's teasing fingers soon lingered even further down, encouraging the blood to flow where she needed it. Ella grasped Callum's penis with her soft, delicate hand and caressed it with intention. Her delicate kisses relaxed his aching shoulder muscles as he melted under her tender touch.

Soon Callum's prowess was awake and nearly fully erect, making it easier for his bride to stroke him harder and faster. Callum let out an appreciative moan as Ella gently massaged his sensitive head with the fingers of her other hand. Sending a shiver down his spine.

"Not too soon big boy." Ella whispered as she spun her husband around, embracing him with a passionate kiss.

Callum reached behind Ella's back and eventually succeeded in unclasping her bikini. Ella let out a chuckle into Callum's mouth as he finally freed her breasts. Despite her mounting need for her husband's touch, she secretly enjoyed the extra time in his embrace.

Callum hungrily cupped her downy breasts before teasing them with his open mouth and swirling tongue. Ella set out a satisfied moan. That had been Ella's favorite part of her dream.

Callum's skilled tongue teased his bride, drawing circles around and about her nipple. Ella's moans were getting progressively louder as Callum upped the ante. His lips softly clamped onto Ella's begging nipple as his tongue hovered just above. He teased her with his nibling mouth, occasionally flicking his tongue back and forth across the tip of her shaking breast.

Ella raked Callum's hair. Her knuckles whitened as her delicate fingers pulled him in as hard as she could, demanding more from her husband. Callum stared lustily back at his stunning bride as he sucked hard on his bride's nipple.

"Ugh, yeasssssss." Ella moaned in pleasure, letting go and slapping the sides of the shower. Enraptured and overwhelmed, Ella stumbled backward. Callum was there to catch her.

Callum reached out and held her back firmly with one hand. His other hand cupped her breast, pressing their bodies hard against the shed wall. Callum's throbbing erection rubbed hard against Ella's wet bikini bottoms. Callum slowly reached between Ella's legs. His strong fingers parted the damp fabric. Gently but firmly, he caressed Ella's wet folds, gliding his fingers from top to bottom and back up again.

Ella gasped in pleasure as Callum brushed her clitoris before entering her with one finger and then another. Callum's fingers slowly moved inside her while his mouth kissed around her neck again and down to her breasts. Ella's heart fluttered as the pace of her rapid breathing increased exponentially. Callum continued, the shower raining down on the back of his neck as he switched breasts while his fingers danced inside her, compelling her pulse to hasten.

Ella's breaths spiraled out of control. She moaned and panted as Callum's trusted his fingers in and out. It was almost too much, but still not enough. Ella had to have him inside her.

Ella pulled her husband's head off her chest and drove her tongue deep into Callum's mouth. Their passionate kiss lingered till they were both gasping for breath.

"Just fuck me already." Ella panted in frustration into Callum's open mouth as the cool water dripped from their lips. Callum couldn't ignore the breathy request of his bride. He grinned and pulled the string to Ella's bikini bottom, letting it fall to the floor.

Callum's stiff erection rubbed against Ella's begging folds, throbbing in anticipation. Ella's lust couldn't wait anymore. Her dream had taken over.

"Fuck me, I fucking need you deep inside me," Ella demanded. Callum gazed knowingly into her eyes. He reached under his bride and swiftly lifted Ella off the floor. She wrapped her long legs tight around Callum's muscular waist to steady herself. "I need you," she whispered.

Ella's pleading was swiftly silenced by Callum's warm kiss. He drove his throbbing shaft deep inside his bride. Ella let out a meek yelp of satisfaction into Callum's mouth. Her legs clasping tighter around his waist in response.

Callum's fingers dug into Ella's firm ass as he thrusted, lifting Ella up and down to emphasize his cadence. His powerful hips easily thrusted himself deeper inside Ella's tight confines than they had experienced.

The depth of his thrusts was not lost on Ella. Her groans of gratitude were magnified by the pleasure of his newfound depth inside her. Ella leaned back as her legs quaked, desperately reaching out to the now-shaking wall of the shed to try and steady herself.

Callum held her against the wall to control the ever-increasing tempo of his thrusts. The cold shower water thundered on the lovers, refreshing but not cool enough to quench Ella's lust. She had another position in mind.

Ella pulled Callum's hands out from under her with an approving kiss. Sliding off his lap, Ella let out a gasp as Callum's still throbbing erection glided out of her.

Ella winked as she turned around and bent over slightly, the shower pouring down her smooth, perfect back. Callum stepped behind her and took his erection in one hand as Ella reached behind her to delicately guided him toward her dripping folds. Ella slowly massaged her clit with one hand and moaned eagerly as Callum thoughtfully teased her.

Callum rolled the warm throbbing head of his penis gently around the sensitive lips of Ella's tight opening, driving her to tremble in delight. Ella was losing her patience. She reached back for Callum's waist and pulled him closer. Suddenly his rock-hard erection plunged deep into Ella's tight opening, driving his entire length far inside his bride.

Callum groaned, and Ella let out a shout of pleasure as every nerve in her body trembled. Callum reached out and grasped Ella's breasts, grasping firmly, his fingers gently pinching her hard nipples. Rhythmically he thrusted harder and faster, in and out of Ella's warm tight confines.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Ella gasped again in a mix of shock and bliss as her nerves released a burst of ecstasy through her body.

Callum's shaft continued to slam deep into her dripping body. Gradually Ella shuddered, overcome pleasure in her lover's deep throbbing passion.

Ella's trembling intensified, Callum's waist pounding into Ella's backside, her screams gradually escalated in ferocity. Ella didn't care who heard her. Callum's myriad of deep thrusts overwhelmed her senses. Ella felt as if she had drifted back into her dream.

Ella's head spun in pleasure as an overwhelming orgasm engulfed her every nerve. Ella's tight, dripping body began to shake in euphoria. Her screams of delight trailed off into soft whimpers. Ella lost all thought, swept away in the magnificence of her orgasm.

Callum gradually slowed his thrusting as Ella's quaking body slowly regained her composure. His rigid shaft slid out of his bride as she turned to embrace him. Their lips met as if it had been hours since they last touched. Ella broke away first as Callum's nibbled hers to keep its company.

Looking down at Callum's wanting throbbing erection, Ella patted it approvingly. Ella's desire was now rekindled with the knowledge that her husband still longed for release.

Ella lifted her head and looked lovingly at Callum, smiling and panting under the dripping shower. His bride leaned in close, resting her forehead against his. "Come here, finish inside of me." Ella smiled, "Let me get you off this time, big boy."

Ella's delicate fingers took hold of her husband, gently guiding his throbbing erection back into her tight confines. Locking eyes with her husband as she pulsed around his shaft, massaging his length deeper inside her.

Callum shut his eyes in rapture before opening them again to drink in the sight of his bride, literally dripping with sex appeal. Callum let out a low growl and gripped Ella fast. Ella's heart jumped in his firm grasp.

With a powerful thrust, Callum finally let go. He shut his eyes tight and spasmed as his erection erupted with an intense orgasm, driving ever deeper within his bride. He filled her with his warmth. Ella's fingers found her clit and began rubbing furiously in response. She clenched around Callum's girth as her eyes snapped shut, shuttering in satisfaction. Callum could feel her twitch from the inside out as Ella gasped into his mouth amid their kiss.

"Fuck yeahhhh," Ella quaked as her voice cracked into Callum's mouth. A second wave of pleasure unexpectedly washed over her, parallelling the feeling of her lover bursting within her.

The running water echoed amid their soft panting in the tiny stall as the couple finally began to catch their breath. Leaning against the shoddy wall of the stall, Ella and Callum exchanged a handful of kisses before they gathered their swimsuits.

They simultaneously let out a satisfied sigh and giggled at their shared response. "See, wasn't that better than a sunrise," Ella quipped.

W_Jaxson
W_Jaxson
16 Followers