All Comments on 'The Couple Dance'

by Mysticalvixxxen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfection!

Once again, you produce a story that truly embodies actual eroticism. I love the way you take us on a journey and still manage to allow us to experience it as ourselves - no exclusionary descriptions. Erotica by it true definition. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A sexy and decadent tease leads to mind-blowing sex

Wonderfully erotic! As usual, you deliver beautifully written characters and fantasy! Clearly these are two people who know how to enjoy each other. Thank you for showing the side of sex where love, respect, and a deep knowledge of each other makes for mind blowingly hot sex. The beautiful symmetry in the way they each take 'control' and then concede it to the other is intensely erotic.

You've been gone too long! Come back to us! We need you. (Of course, if this is the sex you've been having instead of writing then, all is forgiven)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely done

Excellent story, well written, great read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Although much too short, this is a beautifully written love story, with excellent characters and a marvelous plot, all within a warm and touching romantic atmosphere. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous