The Couple Next Door

Story Info
They lived next door when we move in.
1.7k words
3.11
27.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin and Jean lived next door when we moved in next door to them. Their boys Jake and Marty were 13 and 15. We have lived next door to them for the past seven years.

Marvin told me not long after we moved in that he wanted to fuck my wife Peggy. And that he would trade me Jean for her. Of coarse he also had told me they had swapped with more than half the people in the blocks around us. He told me more than 30 guys in our area have fucked Jean. And that her very large breasts had been out bare at a number of house parties.

He began to tease Peggy the day we moved in beside them. I had seen him grab her and kiss her on the mouth with his wide open and his tongue probing hers. Twice I had seen him grab her tits and grope them. She never got mad at him and always pushed him off playfully.

I had heard him lots of time tell my wife how much he hoped to fuck her some day. We both loved Marvin and Jean. Anything we ever needed was ours if we really needed it from them.

As I said their boys grew up around us and we have been an Aunt and Uncle of sorts to the boys. But my wife has gotten to be a bit more sexy Aunt Peggy than just listen to Aunt Peggy. The boys at 20 and 22 have cocks that lead them around more now and she has always been sexy to them. So now the flirt with her sexually and she is very flattered by this. They have watched their dad tease her for years now.

Plus a bigger influence. They know their mother is sexually active with other men. And that Dad encourages her to do so. I have heard Jake the 20 year old brag that 7 or 8 of his friends have fucked his mother and that more of Marty's friends than his have been with her. Jean is an attractive middle aged woman a few pounds over her perfect weight, so her hips are a bit round but her tits off set them. They are very big.

Marvin gets her to show them off anytime for everyone. I have seen them several times over the years. Every time I have ever seen them he always reminds me that he needs to get to see my wife's tits now. I have teased Peggy about letting him see her tits about every since we moved in. I have even told her seriously she should let him see them. She just Ya Ya Ya's me.

Things have changed just a bit though since the boys are grown. They do tease Peggy and I can tell they do excite her some. She is flattered they want her and she knows play has stopped. They want to fuck her. And this excites her. Peggy is only 27. She is seven years younger than me. And only 5 years older than Marty.

I know Jean has teased my wife more and more about how sexy she id and how much fun the area we live in is sexually. I finally teased Peggy about the boys and how sexy I knew they mad her feel. She admitted they did make her feel more special. They had been on her about showing them her tits. I kind of got the idea she was tempted to do so?

I am the one who brought it up. I had to ask.

"So you thinking about showing them to the boys?"

"I have given it some thought."

"Don't you think Marvin deserves to see them first?"

"Is that what you think I should do is let Marvin see them first?"

"Well we have teased him about them a long time."

"Yes and he has tried to fuck me for years too. So should I just let him fuck me too while I am showing him them?"

"Well that really is not a bad idea too."

"And he has told me for years he wants me to do what Jean does and play for the guys in the area."

"Well yes, you could let him share you with the guys too."

"If that is what you want David I will do it."

I was pissed and she was pissed and out the door she went and I watched her walk over and in their back door. I watched the clock. Thirty minutes passed. Finally the back door opened and Jean came out and my way. She walked in my back door.

"What on earth did you say to your wife?"

"I simply told her she could let Marvin see her breasts."

"Well he has seen her pretty tits now."

"She finally showed them to him huh?"

"David your pretty wife is naked on our couch with her thighs spread wide with my husband up between them and his cock is pushing up tight in her pussy. And he is telling her all of the things he wants her to do for him when they finish fucking."

"What kind of things is he telling her he wants her to do?"

"He had me call a guy two blocks over who I fuck all he time, to set up a party with a few of the boys we party with. To invite about ten of them to fuck her today. They are to be ready at 3:30pm. And when they finish with her he wants her to go with him down to Emmet Street. He is friends with some blacks down there. He wants to watch them with her."

I looked at my watch and saw it was 3:20pm now. We heard a door slam and I looked out and saw Marvin leading Peggy around the house toward the street.

"David I can call and have it stopped if you want? It is about a ten minute walk over there so by 3:35pm they will be fucking her and it is too late."

I looked at my watch again and saw it was now 3:35pm.

"Do you want me to call and see if they have started with her yet?"

"Ya, go a head and call and see? But if they have started fucking her, go ahead and let them have her."

She took her cell out and pushed the numbers. Someone answered and they talked a few seconds then she hung up.

"They have Peggy naked and it has already started now."

"They are already fucking her now?"

"Yes two of them have already had her and the third is up inside her now."

Jean had pulled her top off and I was busy working on her big nipples. She had my pants open and her hands were busy with my cock.

"What made you decide to have her let Marvin have her today?"

"She has a thing for your boys."

"My boys been fucking her?"

"Yes, I think so? I caught them playing with her a couple days ago. I came home and she didn't know it. I saw the three of them in our back yard They had her tits out and she was playing with their cocks. They took her in your house. So I am sure it was to fuck."

She smiled and nodded.

"She's been fucking them for several weeks. We have watched them several times. She is a real little Tiger. Your little Peggy likes the cocks."

"And Marvin?"

"Oh he has been tapping your wife for nearly 3 years now, she likes his old cock. He has just been waiting to whore her until you got on board with it. Marvin likes to share his women. Loves to watch other guys fuck us. He has watched three or four hundred guys fuck me over the years. He was excited you are finally going to be dipping in me."

Jean and I did finally become lovers and we were working up to a second round.

"If you don't want your little Peggy down on Emmet Street all the time you might want me to stop it. She has a real thing for being bad. The blacks get her down there she might become a real treat for them guys. Your little Peggy could get a real taste for that long black cock."

"Can you call and see if your friends are still fucking her?"

"Marvin has had a real thing about Peggy being a toy for the boys down on Emmet Street. So I know he planned to take her down there. He still love to take me down to them now and then."

I had my cock back up inside of Jean and she called her friend to see if her husband and my wife were still there. I knew from the conversation on my end they had been gone for sometime.

"Oh good she put on quite a little show for you guys then. How many of you fucked her? Really that many of you were there and she took seed from all of you."

She hung up and grinned.

"She was quite a little fuck for the boys down there. But they been gone a while now so likely they have her down on Emmet already. But I'll call Marvin and see if they are up inside her by now."

I knew Marvin had answered her call. And shortly I knew my Peggy was naked for them and that she was very busy taking lots of big black cocks.

Jean hung up and giggled.

"Your wife is doing a very nice job, Marvin says with the group down there. She danced naked for them before they took her down to the brothel and put her pussy up for sale. He says there has been a steady steam of customers for her every since."

Jean stopped talking again and moved her mouth back down around my cock. I had always known the couple next door were great friends from the first day we moved in and Marvin made it very clear how attracted he was to my pretty wife. But I had no idea how far he wanted to push Peggy into becoming the little whore she has become. But, she is, very good at it for him and he is very proud of her.