The Course Pt. 02

Story Info
Extra curriculum on work courses.
3.4k words
4.58
4.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story with no embellishments. The characters names had been changed to protect their identities.

Part 2

Chapter 1

On the Tuesday prior to the start of the second residential I decided to ring Jill and Jenni to make sure neither of them had "dropped out" of the course.

I rang Jenni first and she sounded both happy to hear from me and also slightly embarrassed, especially when I said that I really enjoyed the previous residential, especially the extra curriculum. The call lasted for about 30 minutes and became increasingly personal. I mentioned that my wife and I had agreed that we would not allow our pubic hair to grow and that we would try to be completely bald in that body area. I asked Jenni if she would do the same then our next encounters could be more erotic. She gave no definite reply.

I then rang Jill and she came on the phone her usual bubbly and exuberant self. We quickly moved on to discussing the forthcoming course, never once mentioning what had occurred in the past.

Near the end of the conversation she mentioned that she was going to her local salon on Saturday for a full wax and that she hoped the extra curriculum activities would be as fulfilling as last time. She also said she would be at the hotel at 9.00pm Sunday. With that she abruptly ended the call.

Unbeknownst to me Jill rang Jenni to tell her to make other arrangements.

I was packing my bag Sunday afternoon, after telling my wife that I would be leaving a little earlier tonight as I wanted to read through the list of upcoming course work. Whilst packing I also decided to take an eight pack of Viagra tablets with me, in anticipation of a threesome with Jill and Jenni. I didn't want to let anyone down!

I arrived at the hotel at 9.15pm and there was the usual note under my bedroom door stating "J & J require pleasuring, room 136. Come soon but don't cum too soon". I quickly undressed, put on my loungers and T shirt and swallowed two Viagra tablets. I knocked on 136 door and entered and there stood Jenni and Jill in nothing but the tiniest and sheerest white panties. I don't know whether it was the Viagra or the sight of these two beauties, but my dick started to rise and tent my loungers.

Jill helped me off with my loungers and T shirt whilst Jenni turned back the bedclothes.

"I think by the look of your dick that you are glad to see us" said Jill.

"I'm always glad to see you. In fact the more I see of your bodies the happier he gets" I replied.

"And so to bed" announced Jenni who laid down on the right of the bed. I climbed on the bed and laid in the middle, whilst Jill laid on my left.

I put my arms round both girls and my hands were slowly fondling their breasts.

"I have something to tell you, which may please you" I said.

"And we have something to tell you" said Jill. "More to show you actually" said Jenni.

"Well I have to tell you" I said "that as I arrived at the hotel I swallowed a Viagra pill. Well actually I swallowed two just in case. So my erection won't have any problems tonight.

Both girls smiled broadly.

"Now what have you girls got to tell me, or show me?" I said.

At that moment both girls moved off to the floor at the bottom of the bed, bent over with their backsides facing me and removed their panties. I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. But when they turned round, both of them had their legs slightly apart and I could see two perfectly waxed mounds and the outline of their cunt lips. Tonight I was going to heaven.

We then laid back in the bed, me with my hands fondling their breasts and one hand from each of the girls on my dick.

"Well what can I do with you girls tonight?" I asked.

"A good long fuck wouldn't go amiss!" said Jill.

"With large amounts of cum!" said Jenni.

I turned to Jill and smilingly asked her if she had been tutoring Jenni, who was a wide eyed innocent when I left her 7 weeks ago. Jill just returned the smile and winked.

"Well I'll just have to see if I can satisfy your needs" I said.

Chapter 2

With that both girls sat up and knelt at the either side of my hips. Jenni bent over, put her head sideways and started to lick up and down my dick. At the same time Jill took my glans in between her lips and started sucking. As if on cue both girls started nibbling and gently biting at my dick, Jill at the glans, and Jenni on my erect shaft. This was quite painful but very stimulating and erotic.

After a few minutes both girls stopped, and Jill went to her suitcase and produced 2 lengths of rope about 48" long with a loop on one end of each. The girls took one each and placed the loop over my hand, tightened the loop around my wrists and secured the other end to the bed posts. I was now in a crucifix position. I wasn't into bondage etc., but whatever turns them on I will play along with.

Jill then produce a tube of KYGel and a very small cock ring with a centre hole of only about 1/4" diameter. I said that if they put this round my dick it would strangle me, but Jill said "Oh, it's not for your dick, it's for your balls". Jenni in the meantime had smothered my dick and balls with the KYGel and Jill told her to get ready. With that Jill stretched the cock ring as much as possible whilst Jenni pushed my balls through the now expanded hole in the cock ring. Jill let the ring return to it's normal size and remarked to Jenni "This will stop him cumming too soon and stop his balls bouncing all over the place".

Just as my balls were beginning to feel comfortable Jill produced another cock ring, but this one had a clit stimulator on it. She then proceeded to fit this in the correct manner on my engorged dick, making sure it was fitted as near to the base of my dick as possible.

"Jenni and I met up after your phone call on Tuesday" said Jill "and decided on our plan of action. We also decided that we would rest all day today so that we would be fresh for this evenings entertainment. You are going to be fucking us for the next 3/4 hours and we are going to drain every bit of cum out of you".

With that my "ordeal" began.

Chapter 3

Jill climbed onto my chest and shuffled up towards my head. She held her cunt lips open with one hand and sat down and covered my mouth with her cunt so that only my nose was free of her, and told me to suck her clit. Never one to disobey an order, I promptly started to suck.

In the meantime Jenni stood astride my hips facing me and lowered herself on her haunches so that her cunt was directly over my dick. With her left hand on my chest to steady herself and her right hand holding my dick she lowered herself on to me and in one stroke my 7"was buried in her cunt. She then withdrew the entire length and once again plunged down on me She carried on doing this for about 7/8 minutes with about 6 strokes per minute.

Jenni finally settled with my entire length inside her and started to slowly move her hips so that the clit stimulator was rubbing on her clit. It took less than 5 minutes to have true effect on her but soon she was moving like a jack hammer and suddenly screamed that she was cumming.

Jill also started to shake as she was on the verge of cumming, and this encouraged me to suck her clit even harder. She finally came in buckets, and I swear that if my nose hadn't been free I would have drowned in her cum.

After this Jenni climbed off my dick and I thought that I might have a bit of a rest, but no such luck!

Jill immediately started to climb onto me and told me that I was going to have to work hard not to cum before they gave permission.

She told me that she was going to fuck me until she came again at least twice, then she was going to let Jenni loose on me to get, and I quote "a belly full of cum from you".

My dick was still rock hard from the effects of the Viagra and Jill immediately took my full length inside her, and started to move so that the clit stimulator was effective. In little under 5 minutes she was cumming once again and my balls were aching to cum. Her whole body was shaking and quivering as she gushed cum. She rested for about two minutes and very soon she started her cunt sliding along my length and getting her clit rubbed again. She had to continue like this for another 10 minutes or so but suddenly started to shake again and screamed very loudly that she was cumming. By now the area around my dick was drenched in female juices, and it felt great!

Chapter 4

Jill climbed off me and I asked if I could have 5 minutes rest as my dick was aching.

"No fucking way ", replied Jenni, who immediately stood over my hips, but facing away from me, and lowered herself onto my dick. Now all that was visible under Jenni's cunt was my balls.

Jill then got hold of the cock ring around my balls and managed to expand it to allow Jenni to free my balls. The feeling of having free swinging balls again was terrific.

Jenni then told me that I wasn't to cum until she gave me permission, so I had to control myself. With sitting in the reverse position she didn't have the use of the clit stimulator. However she started to slide along my dick and use her own fingers to stimulate her clit. Within a few minutes I could feel her body start to shake and as her whole body appeared to stiffen she yelled that she was cumming.

After a minute or two she lifted off my dick, turned round, and immediately reinserted my dick into her cunt. The clit stimulator came into action again as she started to slide on my dick. Soon she told me that she was approaching another climax and that We should try to cum together.

I then started to push into her, my hips rising off the bed, as she was sliding along my dick, and she yelled "now!", as I felt the cum leaving my balls.

Jenni came in torrents and collapsed onto my chest, I shot my first rope of cum with such force that I'm sure it went straight to her womb. Then I felt the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rope of cum leave my dick.

We laid there recovering for a few minutes during which Jenni whispered very softly "Thank you".

Eventually Jenni lifted herself and when my dick left her cunt I heard a distinct 'plop'. Then she just stood over me and let our intermingled juices drip from her cunt onto my belly. My dick was still as hard as ever, but was covered in male and female cum.

I said I needed a drink of water, and a rest.

Jill retorted "You can have your drink of water, but you came here to fuck, not rest" and held a bottle of water to my lips.

She then knelt between my legs and took my dick in her mouth. She started to lick and suck all the slime from my cock and swallowed it. She then started to lick all the way down my dick and balls and clean all the cum off my belly. She swallowed every bit of the slime.

When she had finished this she said that there was no point wasting a hard dick, and that she needed to cum again and feel my cum in her.

She then mounted me and pressed my dick into her cunt as hard as possible, and immediately started to fuck me hard. No finesse, no gentleness, all she wanted was a good, hard fuck and my cum. Even so I could feel her body stiffen as she approached climax, and I endeavoured to cum at the same time. I lifted my hips at least 10" off the bed and started to push into her. Within minutes we were both cumming, her in torrents, me rope after rope. After a few minutes Jill rolled of me, laid by my side and closed her eyes to rest. Jenni joined us on the other side of the bed,

Jill turned to Jenni and said "Well, he's been in our cunts enough for one night, what shall we do with him now?"

Although my dick was still hard I asked "Haven't you two had enough of me for one night?".

"The night is never long enough", replied Jill. "Touché" said Jenni.

Chapter 5

The girls finally decided to release me and told me to take freshen up as I was beginning to reek of sweat and other body fluids. I asked them if they were going to join me, but Jill said we would all shower together when we had finished.

Whilst I was in cleaning up Jill and Jenni had a talk

"Do you Know what a blow job is?" asked Jill

"I've heard it mentioned, but I don't understand what is is" said Jenni.

"Well I'll explain. Some men just like to fuck you in your cunt. Others like your arse. But a lot of men like you to suck their dicks until they cum. Then depending on their preference some like to splash their cum on your face or tits, whilst others like you to swallow their cum".

"That last bit sounds gross" said Jenni.

"Have you never tasted men's cum?"

"Only once, on my first time with Tom, when he scooped some from my cunt and let me taste it", said Jenni.

"And how did that taste?" asked Jill

"It wasn't unpleasant. But with the amount Tom cums I don't know how it would be"

"Well you could always keep the cum in your mouth and spit it out later. But I warn you that if you take his cum in your mouth you will find it running down your throat and even up your nose. Are you game?"

"OK, I'll try anything once, but I will need guidance" said Jenni.

When I had dried myself and put a towel round my neck. Jill told me that they were now going to give me a blow job to round off the night.

I still had a raging hard on, and Jill told me to stand by the wall. She told me that she was going to give Jenni a demonstration of what to do.

She knelt in front of me and took my dick in one hand and her mouth slowly started to kiss and suck my glans, and eventually swallowed about 5" of my dick. I could feel the glans hit the back of her mouth. I looked down and smilingly told her that there was still a couple of inches of dick that was feeling neglected. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and said "not for long, lover boy". With that she once again started swallowing my dick and the full length disappeared into her mouth, Her chin was now touching my ball sack and her nose was on my lower tummy. I could sense that my glans was now an inch or two down her throat. I placed my hands on her head to hold her there, but she immediately withdrew my dick from her mouth and was gasping for air,

"That's what you have to learn to do, as Tom will do all the rest" Jill said to Jenni "Now it's your turn".

Jenni knelt in front of me holding my dick in one hand. Her mouth went to my dick and first she kissed the glans and then ran her teeth over it and started sucking. Slowly the first couple of inches entered her mouth, but she withdrew it and whispered "Will you guide me?".

I placed my hands at either side of her head and slowly my dick went into her mouth until she had 4" in her mouth. I told her that now was the hard part and that if she wanted to withdraw my dick just pull my hands from her head. She took a deep breath through her nose and soon all 7" disappeared. She held there for a full two minutes her head shaking slightly, and snorting for breath through her nose. Her hands suddenly touched mine and I pulled her head off my dick.

At this stage she was gagging and her mouth was full of snot, phlegm and regurgitated liquid from her throat. I wiped her mouth and face with the towel, bent down and kissed her, and told her that she had done well for the first attempt, and that if she wanted to stop now that was OK.

"No, I don't want to stop. I want to taste your cum, and swallow it if I have to" she replied.

We now started again. Jenni took my full length in her mouth but I made sure she only held it there for 30 seconds. With my hands on her head I held her steady and started to fuck her mouth. She started slavering and breathing rapidly, but I made sure that she could breath. My Balls were beginning to ache again and I knew I wouldn't last long. I looked over at Jill who instinctively knew what I was thinking and gave me a couple of small nod of her head.

At that moment with me going like a jack hammer into Jenni's mouth I told her that I was ready to cum. Because she couldn't talk she comically gave me the thumbs up and a few moments later I splattered the back of her throat with my cum. She coughed and spluttered but amazingly I also saw her throat muscles swallow so she must have swallowed a little bit of cum. I withdrew my dick and cum dribbled out of Jenni's mouth. Jill rushed over, got Jenni on her feet and told her she wanted to share my cum. Jill gently kissed Jenni on the lips and inserted her tongue in her mouth to seek out my cum. Both of them were now kissing passionately, and as their mouths parted they both licked their lips and smiled at me. Jill remarked later that I had the nicest cum she had ever tasted! Jenni said that she would definitely have to try that experience again!

We decided that the three of us would shower together although the shower cubicle was small.

We were able to wash each others bodies in the most intimate ways and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Retiring to Jill's bed at 2.00am we slept until 8.00 am, then it was a mad rush to get ready for breakfast at 8.30am. At breakfast neither Jill, Jenni nor I mentioned the previous night and this time there was no embarrassment on Jenni's face, but she did keep licking her lips.

Our meetings continued every night for the next 3 weeks of the course. Jill bought a fresh supply of Viagra for me to last the next two weeks of the course, and if I re-collect properly I fucked Jill's cunt 13 times, and Jenni's cunt 16 times and I also had a blowjobs from either one of them on 8 separate lunch breaks

After the course finished we promised to keep in touch, but we never met up again.

About a year later Jenni sent me an email telling me that she had met a young man of 30 with an insatiable sex drive and an 8" dick. She was now on the pill and was constantly kept satisfied.

She also mentioned that Jill had joined an escort agency for guys who preferred mature escorts, and she is having a whale of a time.

For Jenni I think the course was good training in more ways than she anticipated.