All Comments on 'The Covid-19 Citation Pt. 05'

by RoperTrace

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wish I could give you a zero rating, but it won't work.

Your writing is rambling and lacks coherence. You are perhaps the worst writer I have ever encountered.

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 3 years agoAuthor
Mr. Anonymous Commenter.

Thank you. That's the way it should be, since I'm a rambling, incoherent kind of guy.

SenorDomSenorDomover 3 years ago
Like The New Britton Scenario

Don't listen to the rude commenter who obviously feels that their opinion matters. They have the choice—and a huge selection—to go find some others that please them more. As my mother always said, "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing!"

I am intrigued with the idea that generations of women in a town would be comfortable with their holes being used by the police of the town. Much less the idea of a hierarchy (the Queen of Sluts) and a gala gang bang! I hope you are taking it farther, now that Cindy has decided to commit. If I could also ask for a little more variety in the realm of kink. Some simple hair pulling, perhaps a flogger or paddle, a few seconds of choking, a vibrating bullet or two, some anal – just something to make the scenes a little more energized than simple domination and vanilla fucking.

Overall – very creative! If you are wondering whether to keep going or not, I vote for more!

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 3 years agoAuthor
@SenorDom response

Thank you reading and commenting on this story. I don't worry about negative comments, a few have included some valid criticism. Since I often write in the BDSM and Nonconsensul categories, I've been called an abuser of women, a rapist, a murderer, etc.

A few hate emails over the years were pretty foul. They've told me No woman would want those things to happen to them. Here's my response, several women have requested these stories, about those very things. Almost every woman in all of my stories, are based loosely or otherwise on real live women. Every one.

As to adding a bit more kink to these stories, I sometimes tread a fine line trying to appeal to a broader base, that may not admit to liking BDSM, yet they read my stories?

And in this particular story, I've worried about real policemen getting upset over this theme. I have the utmost respect for police, it's just a fantasy.

Part 6 is in progress, and my last two chapters took Lit.com almost a week to approve. Thanks again. Whosonfirst

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

I wish there was more to the story I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very nice

interesting and well written. keeps one hooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoperTrace@RoperTrace
Retired gentleman. I enjoy writing and reading erotica. My stories often draw from real life experiences and my characters are mostly, real people I have known. http://twitter.com/roper_trace