The Covid-19 Citation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It stopped almost as quickly as it had started and Trace firmly pushed her back onto the sofa beside him. Cindy wasn't sure if she'd done something to make him stop. Trace got onto his knees between her legs and not-so-gently pulled her panties down and off her feet. He sniffed the crotch area of her panties and inhaled deeply.

"Mmmm, my sweet slut." He said. "Open your mouth slut." Trace placed Cindy's panties, crotch first into her open mouth. "Close your mouth."

He lowered his head, and his tongue found her oozing pussy. Cindy used her hands to pull her legs up higher as her Master lapped her molten pussy. She had been close to cumming during her spanking and his hot tongue was going to push her over the edge quickly. She used to be embarrassed when she was younger at how quickly her orgasms would start. She now embraced her slutty side as her orgasm soon made her scream into her panties.

While her scream had been muffled, she managed to not let the panties drop, and moaned again around them. Sir lifted his head and removed the panties to allow her to get her breath. After her heavy breathing subsided, he kissed her with his sticky lips. She loved tasting her own pussy juice and smell on his mouth.

After they kissed, Trace unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. On his knees, he was at the perfect height and angle for her sloppy pussy. He took her in one hard thrust, making Cindy moan louder than she had before. As he rocked back and forth on his knees, each thrust drove his cock deep into his slut's pussy. Cindy felt the rough zipper of his jeans smacking into her pussy lips as his cock pounded her. Sir finally moaned as his balls emptied their load deep into her open pussy. She felt the spurts hitting the inner walls of her honey pot. He stayed embedded in her a few minutes to allow every drop drain in his sweet slut.

Sir withdrew his cock and sat on the sofa beside his slut. They both looked spent after a long day at work and a hard fuck. Cindy got up to get them both something to drink and walked naked out to her kitchen. She got two bottles of spring water from the fridge and took them back to her Master.

"Uh-oh, look at what I did," Trace said while pointing to her labia.

Cindy looked down and saw the scratches on both of her reddened pussy lips.

"It's okay, the added sensation was kind of turning me on. It's not bleeding, I'll put some salve on it later," Cindy added.

"There's a little bit of a pain slut in you, isn't there Cindy?" Trace asked while knowing the answer.

"Yea, I guess you're right. Is that a problem, Sir?"

"No baby, just let me know when it's too much, okay?"

"Will do Sir."

Cindy sat down and they both drank most of their water bottles. She could sense that something else was on Sir's mind, so she just waited patiently.

Without dragging the suspense on much longer, Officer Trace began to speak.

"Cindy, I know you had a conversation with Ginny, so I'll come right out and put it to you. We want you to become our Queen of the New Britton sluts. Or some call it the Lady's Club. We've talked about it, and feel that you would be the ideal woman, or rather Slut for the job."

"Sir, I'm honored to be selected. How long do I have to make a decision?" Cindy asked immediately.

"We can give you a week or two, if you need it. And talk to Ginny some more if that helps."

"I'll let you know as soon as possible. Thank you for the opportunity Sir." Cindy said.

After a few minutes Officer Trace was up and making his way to the door. He picked up her wet panties and took her by the hand to accompany him. He turned at the door and took Cindy in his arms to kiss her good night. She had to stand on her tip toes to reach his lips and pressed her naked body into his during the embrace. He then opened the door wide and again left her standing there naked in the doorway. It had become dark, and she was silhouetted by the light behind her from the living room. She watched him walking to his car, carrying her panties in his hand. She smiled to herself and closed the door.

Cindy took a second shower after Sir left. She already was starting to miss his touch on her ass, and everywhere else. The hot water and soap burned her scratches a little, and reminded her how she got them. Later, Bob sent her a short text saying he was going to bed early and would call the next night. She answered him saying she too was going to bed too, and was wore out from her day at the hospital. She knew that was a lie, but still wondered how much involvement Bob had in her becoming a member of The Lady's Club. It started to not matter as much as earlier.

The next three days passed quickly with work at the hospital. Cindy had already finished her Friday shift and was headed home. She had heard from Bob around two in the afternoon, that he was leaving the Lancaster terminal heading home. When she pulled into the driveway, his truck was already sitting in the garage with the overhead door still open.

She parked in the driveway and went in through the garage. She found Bob sitting in the living room watching television, drinking a soda.

"How was your week?" Cindy asked while giving him a kiss.

"It was a bitch, but nothing out of the ordinary." He answered returning her kiss.

"So how was your week, do anything interesting?" Bob asked.

"Not much baby, just the same old grind at work." Cindy responded. "Maybe we can order some Chinese for dinner. I hear they're open for take-out business."

"Sounds good, if you want to order it, I'll go pick it up," Bob replied.

Cindy unbuttoned her nurse's top and threw it on the sofa beside him. "Unless you wanted me to go for it." She teased standing there in her bra.

"Might be interesting to watch the look on Lee's face when he hands the food in through the car window. Of course, what if it's his daughter, ha-ha?" Bob teased back.

"Okay, I'll phone the order in and grab a shower when you go to pick it up." She said.

After Cindy phoned in their order, she headed upstairs to get a shower. In about fifteen minutes Bob went out to pick up their order in her SUV. The Shangrila was only five minutes away, and Lee recognized Cindy's car from previous business. He brought out their order wearing a mask and gloves, and took Bob's credit card inside to ring up the sale. He returned a minute later with the card and receipt.

Cindy dressed in her robe only and was setting the table when Bob returned.

"Good, I'm starving. Do you want some wine or a beer with it?" She asked.

"Oh, give me a beer, maybe one of the IPA's." He answered.

They just made small talk while eating, about their kids, and the non-stop virus news on the radio and tv every day. The state's numbers were trending down pretty well, except some of the bigger cities, where it was coming down so slowly.

After eating, Cindy cleared the few dishes and put the leftovers in the fridge. She found Bob in the living room, drinking his beer watching tv. She poured herself a glass of wine and joined him on the sofa. Before sitting down, she undid the belt to her robe allowing it to fall open, should he care to explore her with his hands. Bob glanced at her bare breasts poking out of her robe and only smiled.

He must be tired I guess, thought Cindy. So, she sat there next to him and placed her hand on his thigh, rubbing it gently through his sweats. Her hand gradually moved closer to his cock, and she soon felt it swelling through his pants. Without saying a word, Bob pushed her head down onto his lap. When he lifted his hips, Cindy pulled his sweat pants down to his knees.

He normally didn't ask for oral, but tonight he was probably too tired for anything else. Cindy swirled her tongue around his knob until it was thick and glistening. Bob moaned audibly when she engulfed his cock with her mouth. She had learned at an early age, that she had that power over Bob, and well other men as well. They always caught their breath when she wrapped her soft mouth around their manhood.

Cindy bobbed her head down the length of his cock, while Bob's hand played with and twisted her nipples. When he pinched her nipple hard, she moaned onto his cock. The extra vibrations from her groans only made his cock harder. She was now bobbing faster, and in less than a minute, Bob's seed was flooding her mouth as he groaned loudly. She sucked every drop that he gave her, and swallowed it like the good slut that she had become.

Bob slumped back on the sofa, and Cindy remained on his lap while his cock gave up every drop that it possessed. When it had gone limp in her mouth, she sucked it extra gently to clean up all remnants of her husband's cum. Lifting her head, she looked at Bob, who looked as if he had been wiped out.

"Thanks baby, I really needed to taste your cum. It's been too long." Cindy said.

"Pleasure was all mine Hon," Bob said as he pulled her back to kiss the hot mouth that had just sucked him dry. Cindy kissed him with her lips parted, and smiled when she felt his tongue tasting the traces of his own seed in her mouth.

"Hon, I'm sorry I haven't been very attentive to you in the bedroom these last several months. You know I love you, but I just haven't been feeling very, manly since I'm older. It has nothing to do with you." Bob explained.

"Baby, I understand completely. I know you love me." Cindy said.

"I'm sorry my damn job has out on the road all week too. Being a truck driver isn't the greatest job for married couples. Do you know how many of our drivers are divorced, or having problems with their wives or kids?" Bob asked.

"It's okay, no pressure from me Baby. At least we're getting the bills paid. It won't be that long until we're both done working."

"Hon, listen, I just want you to know that I wouldn't blame you if you, uh, well you know found someone to uh, - - - take care of your needs. And it doesn't mean I'm giving up on us. I just want you to be happy." Bob said slowly.

"Ohh? You have anyone in mind?" Cindy asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Haha, oh I'm sorry, that just kind of came out wrong, I guess. Just wanted you to know I'm here for you, regardless of what you do when I'm gone. I hope you understand I'll always be here for you."

"No, I understand what you're saying. And just for the record I haven't been looking, while you're gone all week," Cindy added, knowing that while, it was technically true, she had been getting some of her needs taken care of.

"Just so it isn't my damn brother Glenn. That prick has been wanting to fuck you ever since we met, hahaha." Bob said teasingly.

"Uh, not in his lifetime Baby. He's been undressing me with his eyes every time we're together. And sometimes he "accidently" bumps into my boobs, or pats my ass, if you're not looking." Cindy said

"Should I talk to him? That prick." Bob asked.

"No, I can handle him. His day will come, I just have a feeling." Cindy said reassuringly.

"So, tell me Baby, does that idea, maybe just turn you on? Maybe a little?" Cindy asked.

"Uh, well yea maybe, it does. I miss not being able to do you like I could years ago. And don't want you feeling cheated. I know how strong your sex drive was, or still is." Bob explained.

"Is that something, uh, _ _ _ maybe you'd like to see?" Cindy left her question hanging there.

Bob was slow to answer, "Uh, _ _ _ Maybe. Just as long as it isn't my brother, hahahaha."

"Fuck Glenn Baby, he's never going to touch me, hahaha."

Bob hugged Cindy and kissed her while they were still sitting on the sofa. "I love you Hon."

"I love you too Baby." Cindy said.

Afterwards, they both went upstairs to bed, and slept late the next morning. Cindy was up first on Saturday and got busy making a grocery list. She then made them both a breakfast of eggs and sausage links. She was about to go rouse him to eat, when Bob came down the stairs.

"Morning Hon," he said sleepily.

"Morning Baby. Did you sleep well?"

"Yea, like the dead. I hope I didn't upset you last night?" Bob asked.

"Not at all baby." Cindy added.

Bob sat down at the table, and Cindy placed the pan with the eggs right on a hot pad so they could serve themselves. She brought the toast and sausage links and placed it onto their plates.

They ate quietly and when finished, Cindy served them both coffee. Bob took his cup into the living room to watch the morning news. The rest of the day and weekend was pretty much like every other one in recent months. Both doing chores or Bob working down in his basement wood shop.

Cindy had known that Bob liked to see her with other men. There had been one time, years ago, when he was still in the Army National Guard. He had invited an Army buddy to their home for a cookout. Later that evening, they'd all gotten drunk, sitting on the sofa. Cindy had been between Bob and his buddy, and both were feeling her up, daring her to take off her top. After a few more drinks, they dared her to give them both blow jobs. She wound up riding his buddy's cock while Bob watched. That never happened again, but she remembered the look on Bob's face as she rode his buddy's cock while he sat next them on the sofa jerking off. The next morning, they were all pretty hung-over, and the incident was never mentioned or hadn't been repeated. It was almost like it had never happened.

Sunday came and went like all weekends and no sex came to be. Cindy resigned herself to the fact, that Bob just didn't want to take advantage or her body at this point in their marriage. If Cindy had previously felt guilty about her Slut status with Officer Trace, the talk with Bob this past weekend had erased those feelings. She would tell her Master that she was ready to assume her role as Queen of the New Britton Ladies Club.

12