The COVID Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BebopJet
BebopJet
767 Followers

Turning on his laptop for some more gaming, David reattached his phone through Bluetooth to his ultrasonic emitter and played his new message on repeat, blasting into his mother's room as he plugged his phone into charge. He was almost giddy at the possibilities but was soon lost in his gaming as he played late into the night and early morning.

Day 3

It was almost past 11AM by the time David woke up. He had spent the late night building his base in the 7 Days to Die, having just unlocked the ability to make concrete in the game, and he was up much later than he intended. Stumbling out of his room he followed the scent of warm coffee into the kitchen but stopped dead in his tracks.

Sitting at the table casually sipping coffee while reading the news on her tablet, his mother sat in a set of lace bra and panties. The frilly material held tight against her skin and her curves were on full display.

"Morning sleepy head." She teased as she kept reading.

"Morning...sorry I slept in so late again."

"No problem honey, I kind figured you were up late beating your meat again."

"Uhhh...no. Not last night."

"Oh." Elizabeth returned with a pout, putting her tablet down to focus her attention on her son.

"But why not. Don't you like stroking your cock baby?"

"Well yeah, of course I do." David replied, sitting down at the table with his nearly naked mother, trying to act like the conversation was perfectly normal between the two of them as he sipped his coffee. His eyes kept darting to her tits which were barely contained by the bra, but he tried to avoid outright staring.

"And you're young, so you probably have loads of cum all stored up. You need to jerk off more. I hear it can be bad for your prostrate if you don't."

"Yeah, you're probably right mom. I just didn't think about it last night."

"Well, do it."

"Okay, I will mom." David replied, returning to his coffee. She remained seated there, watching him intently as he continued to drink his coffee, leaving him puzzled as to what she was waiting for.

"Wait, you mean now!?"

"Yeah, why not."

"I guess I could go to my room and..."

"No honey, you can just do it here if you'd like." He mothered explained, still look at him expectantly.

"Here, like right now?"

"I supposed it would be a little difficult."

"Yeah, no kidding." David sighed in relief, thinking his mother have shifted gears.

"You don't have your computer with any of your porn on it. Would it help if I masturbated with you?"

David sat there gob smacked, not sure how to reply. His throat felt dry and he gulped loudly, trying to realign his thought process.

"That...that would help."

"Perfect! Anything to help my boy stay healthy. Do you want me to keep this bra on or would you prefer to see my tits?"

"I'd love to see your tits if you don't mind showing them to me."

"Of course not!" His mother replied as she reached back and unhooked her bra. Her ample breasts spilled out and she reached up, giving them a squeeze, pinching her own nipples for a moment.

"Not bad, are they?" She asked as she relaxed more into the kitchen chair.

"No, they're great!"

"Who's that actress you were watching on the video, the one who looks like me?" Elizabeth asked as she trailed a hand down her midsection, tracing the top of her panties before sliding down under the fabric where she rubbed the top of her pussy gently, taking a leisure pace to work herself up.

"Uhh, her name is Ava Addams."

"You watch a lot of her videos?"

"Yeah, I like her a lot."

"Does that mean you like me a lot too, since I look a lot like her?"

"Can't really say no, can I?"

"So, you like it when I do this?" Elizabeth asked as she slid a finger into her snatch, rubbing her labia freely as the air took a more pungent wet pussy smell in the kitchen.

David watched intently and could only nod in agreement as his mother sighed loudly as wet sloppy finger fucking sounds filled the kitchen.

In a panted breath Elizabeth broke from her intense masturbation to look at her son. "You don't have your cock out yet, is this not turning you on?"

"Oh, sorry, it is, it's turning me on a lot!" David quickly responded as he unzipped his shorts and fished out his engorged member. His cock wasn't insanely big, but it stood at 7 inches fully erect, which was well above average, and it was thick at the base with a large bulbous head. He pulled down the foreskin of his uncut cock and began stroking as he kept watching his mother freely masturbate in front of him.

"Hmmm, that looks nice. I'm so glad I never circumcised you, your cock looks so much better with the foreskin."

"I didn't realize it mattered that much."

"Some women like their men to be circumcised, but I prefer an uncut cock."

David continued stroking his cock as he talked with his mother, as it distracted him from an orgasm he could already feel boiling in his balls.

"What you're saying is you like my cock?"

"About as much as you like my tits." Elizabeth teased as she reached up with her free hand to squeeze a breast for David while she fingered herself relentlessly.

"I dunno, I like your tits a lot."

"In that case, maybe I just shouldn't wear a bra anymore around the house."

"I don't hate that idea. If you do that, I'll free ball it from now on as well."

Elizabeth moaned loudly at the idea of her son not wearing any underwear anymore around her, his cock almost freely available at all times.

"Then it's agreed, no more underwear for either of us for the rest of the pandemic."

"Agreed." David declared, his cock pulsing with sexual energy.

The kitchen was filled with fapping masturbation sounds as Elizabeth continued finger fucking her cunt. She had had a few small orgasms, but she was chasing a big one. Her eyes were locked on David's cock and she saw his balls begin to tighten as his pace slowed.

"Do it David, cum for me."

His mother's words of encouragement were all it took to push him over the edge and his cock erupted, cum spraying from the tip and into the air only to land on his hands and stomach. Watching his cock explode pushed Elizabeth over the edge as well and her body convulsed as her own powerful orgasm took hold of her.

Both rode out their orgasms for several moments before eventually they cooled off, left sitting in their own juices in front of each other.

"Clean up is always the awkward part, isn't it?" Elizabeth teased as she stood up from the kitchen chair, her panties and bra left on the floor as she walked to the roll of paper towels near the sink.

"Yeah, I usually have a hand towel ready."

Elizabeth threw David a few strips of the paper towels and they both cleaned themselves and their chairs off from their carnal self-pleasuring.

"Well that was fun, wasn't it?" His mother reaffirmed as she put her bra and panties back on.

"It was. Could we maybe do it again sometime?"

"Sure honey, anytime you want, just whip it out. I may or may not join you, depending on whether I'm in the mood, but don't feel shy around me."

"Would it be okay if I maybe touched your breasts or if you helped me jerk off."

Elizabeth chewed her lower lip, her face turning to a look of confusion. "I'm sorry honey, but we should probably just stick with what we did here. Anymore and...well we don't want to turn into incestuous perverts now do we?" She answered, trying to lighten the mood as she turned David down on his offer.

"Of course not mom, I think your right."

"Excellent! Well you go off and do some more studies now that you have a clear head."

"Thanks, I will."

David retreated back to his bedroom to catalog the events of the morning and to do even more researching. Whatever he was doing with the emitter was working, but his mother still had some barriers up. Part of him wanted to just give her a subliminal message to become his obedient sex slave, but from his research he didn't think that would be as successful. From what he was reading small incremental changes over time worked better than larger substantial changes.

Picking up his phone, David thought hard about the next message he wanted to give his mother for when she next went to sleep.

"You love being naked all the time, especially in front of your son. You want to help him masturbate, to jerk him off until he cums, and you want him to finger your pussy until you cum as well."

He tried to keep the message simple and reinforce the messages from the previous day. Feeling satisfied with his wording, David went back to his actual studies, hoping to get a leg up on the work due on Monday.

The next few hours flew by as David studied and he was soon at the table again for dinner with Elizabeth. His mother had dressed in some more clothing for the meal, but he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra or panties under her yoga pants or tight tank top.

"Well, ready for your first set of virtual classes tomorrow?"

"Yeah, they should be fairly easy. I'm not worried about it."

"Good, hopefully this pandemic isn't too boring for you. I know being locked up with your mom probably wasn't your idea of a fun few months."

"Oh mom, there's nowhere else I'd rather be right now." David said honest with a smile. His mother stood up and took her plates to sink as he started washing up. A few minutes later they were both on the couch in front of the TV again.

They had made it through half a dozen episodes last night, and they poured through another half dozen episodes this evening. Elizabeth had stretched her feet out across David's lap again and he gave her a massage once again, his hands roaming over her skin with firm pressure as he learned she preferred. It wasn't long till all the skin to skin stimulation had him extremely erect. Deciding to push his limits, David casually pulled his cock out as he was rubbing Elizabeth's foot, and he started stroking off while the watched the show.

Elizabeth didn't notice at first, but eventually she saw her son's hand flying up and down his shaft as he was still rubbing her foot with his other free hand.

"Just don't cum on my feet please." Was all she said as she relaxed herself further into the couch, her legs spreading while she also started pleasuring herself. This session was more leisure and lazy as both mother and son took their time with their masturbation. Every once in a while, David would rub Elizabeth's foot and try to rub his cock against it, but she withdrew. It didn't stop her from masturbating, but she obviously didn't want their fornication to involve touching.

After about 15 minutes mother and son climaxed together as the couch gently shook from their convulsions. Sighing contently, Elizabeth stood up and gathered her clothing. "I'll see you in the morning son, hopefully this will help you sleep better. I trust you can figure out how to get yourself cleaned up?"

"Shouldn't be a problem mom, and thanks."

"No problem sweety. Don't stay up too late, you have class in the morning."

Elizabeth retreated to her own room and David scrambled to wash up his cum that had pooled on his stomach. As soon as he was freshened up, he retreated to his own room and plugged in his cellphone, the subliminal message already on repeat.

"Okay, let's see how this changes things." He mused as he logged back onto his 7 Days to Die server, picking up where he left off from the previous night.

Day 4

David woke up later than he had planned, and he didn't have time to even run out of his room to grab some coffee. Instead, he spent the first 2 hours of the morning in his room doing his remote lectures. Despite his weekend extracurricular activities, he was already well ahead of his work and he felt like he could already breeze through the examines that were scheduled for next week. After his second lecture was done, David left his room to finally get some coffee, but stopped dead in his tracks at the kitchen door.

He mother was busy at the sink washing out her coffee mug stark naked. She turned around, her heavy tits free and her bush neatly trimmed as she greeted her son.

"Morning stud, how did the classes go."

"Good, my studying over the weekend really paid off. I think I'm ready for the finales on Friday."

"That's my boy, getting all A's again this semester aren't you. You know, if you had a proper girlfriend, she would reward you for all your hard work."

Sitting at the kitchen table with his chair pushed away, David fished his rigid cock out of his shorts, letting them fall to the ground, as he openly stroked himself in front of his mother.

"Are you saying you won't reward me mom?"

Walking over to her son with a sway in her hips and a sly grin on her lips, Elizabeth ran a finger up David's thigh to the base of his cock where she pushed his hand away and took over stroking for him.

"Of course I will, but I'm not a proper girlfriend. You need to find one after quarantine is over young man." She teased as she began pumping her hand up and down his cock.

David watched wordlessly as his mother began lovingly stroking his cock, her fist wrapped tight around his pole as she expertly milked him.

"What if I want you to be my 'proper' girlfriend?"

"Oh that can't happen. Things like this are fine, we're just helping each other, but we could never actually fuck." His mother explained.

David filed that tidbit away for later reflection but picked up on another piece of information in his mother's answer.

"Help each other you say?"

"Sure, did you want to finger me? I would mind a little stimulation from a hot stud." She answered with a wink.

David reached between his mother's legs as she willingly spread them. He palmed her pussy and let his index finger begin to gently explore her labia.

"Ohhh, that's it son, taking it easy at first."

David could feel her pussy get wetter at his gentle stroking and once he felt she was wet enough, he slide his index finger inside of her while he rubbed the nub of her clit with his thumb. Elizabeth inhaled sharply as he instinctively ground her hips against his hand, her body reacting naturally.

Despite her current state of pleasure, Beth didn't forget David's cock and she kept her strokes of his meat in a quick pace. She watched her son's reactions and found the rhythm she thought he enjoyed the most and kept that up with a consistent amount of pressure from her fist.

The two were joined together in mutual masturbation, their moans and groans filling the kitchen, till eventually their bodies tightened at the same time. Elizabeth's cunt clamped around David's fingers as his cock pulsated in her fist, and soon mother and son were a mess of sexual fluids as they came down from the high of their respective orgasms.

"Feel better now?" Elizabeth asked her son.

"Much, can we do that more often mom?"

"Sure, whenever you'd like. But remember, just this. No kissing or mouth on any other body parts, this is as far as it should go, sound good?"

"Of course, thanks mom."

David left and took a long shower to clean up. Retreating back to his room he wrote down some additional notes from the encounter with his mom, documenting how things were escalating.

She still seems to have limits but going slowly each night with the ultrasonic emitter and the subliminal messaging seems to be eroding them consistently. She didn't want any touching yesterday, but after last night's treatment she's okay with it today. Let's push her again some more tonight.

Picking up his phone, David paused to give his next set of messaging some additional thought.

"Your son finds you very attractive, and you are very attracted to him. Your son is like your boyfriend. You enjoy feeling his body and letting him feel yours. You want to kiss him, to feel your lips wrapped around his cock. You want to swallow his cum, and you want him to eat your pussy."

David thought about his message, worried it was too long and pushed his mother too far past what they've already been doing.

"Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained."

David puttered around the house, trying to keep himself busy but still overly eager for it to be tomorrow already so he could experience the results of tonight's subliminal messaging to his mother. Eventually he settled with a book and started reading a fantasy series he had been meaning to read for a while. Normally he'd be looking up porn regularly, but his activities with his mother kept his libido fairly well satisfied and he didn't feel an overwhelming urge to watch any porn at the moment.

Maybe mom was right, I need a girlfriend. If this works out like I hope it does, that'll end up being her.

David got lost in his reading and a few hours later his mom was standing in his doorway, still naked, reminding him that dinner was in a few minutes. He was loving how comfortable she had already become being stark naked around him and he realized he should probably join her to take full advantage of the situation.

"You ready for dinner yet?"

"Just about, finishing a chapter here."

"Whatcha reading?"

"Well this could be a fairly lengthy Quarantine, so I figured I'd dig into a longer series to help pass the time. I'd been meaning to give this a try, as my buddy Chuck gave me all the books, but this is the first book in the Wheel of Times series."

"I've heard of that one before, I think I even read the first book or two in the series." His mom said as she sat on the edge of the bed with him.

David put his book down and looked at his naked mother sitting next to him, her heavy hanging tits forming a tear drop shape. He reached over and started fondling her breasts, feeling their weight in his hands and playing with her nipples.

Elizabeth inhaled sharply at David's touch as she enjoyed his firm and loving caress on her skin.

"Really, I didn't know you were in those books?"

"Sweety, the first book came out 30 years ago, far before you were even born and when I was still in high school like you are now."

"We could read them together, like we're dating or something."

Elizabeth pulled the covers off of David and pulled his cock out of his shorts, sensing the young man needed another round of relief.

"Why are you still bothering wearing those." She teased her son.

"I dunno, but you're making me think I shouldn't bother anymore."

"Finally making some sense." She agreed as she began stroking his cock.

A few minutes into his second handjob for the day, Elizabeth looked at her soon expectantly. "Well, are you going to read to me? Or do you not want to date your mother?"

"Oh, sorry, of course I do!"

Elizabeth giggled as David began reading aloud. He found it difficult at first, both because the text was dense and overly descriptive but also because his mother's deft pumping of his dick kept straying his attention.

Eventually he couldn't take it anymore and his cock erupted in her grip, his cum spray over and over again, coating her hand and his hips.

Once his orgasm subsided Elizabeth withdrew her hand and kept it a short distance from herself, obviously being careful about not to get anymore cum on herself.

"Let's both clean up and have dinner."

David nodded in agreement and took a quick shower before toweling off and heading to the kitchen table. He decided to forgo his underwear or any other clothing in order to match his mother, and the two ate together buck naked. David found it odd at first, trying hard not to stare at his mother's tits constantly, but eventually their conversation turned casual and normal enough that he relaxed into the situation.

After cleaning up the kitchen and dishes, he sat on the couch with his mom for another night of the Office, and once again she put her feet on his lap for another massage. Happy to oblige he rubbed her feet warmly as she settled more into the couch, her tits spilling over the sides of her chest. After a few episodes had gone by Elizabeth was feeling very relaxed as David had thoroughly massage both of her legs, up to her thighs. She had instinctively spread her legs to give him better access to her thighs, which also gave him a delicious view of her pussy on full display.

BebopJet
BebopJet
767 Followers