The COVID Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in me son." She teased as David held her hips while he pumped her. "Do it, breed me David. Breed your mother."

It was all too much for him. His mother submissively bent over on his bed, her ass cheeks red from his slapping, his cock plunging her pussy as she begged for his cum. Feeling his balls tighten David slammed his cock back into Elizabeth and held it there. She could feel him swell inside her, causing her own orgasm to peak again as the sensation of her womb being flooded with his cum overwhelmed her.

Elizabeth screamed as she buried her face in David's bed while his cock pulsed inside her, his cum flooding her in waves. She felt her legs begin to shake uncontrollably but she kept herself attached to David, not wanting to spill a drop.

They both lost track of how long their orgasms lasted. It was likely over very quickly, but for both David and Elizabeth they felt lost in a lifetime of pleasure. Eventually his cock ceased spurting inside of his mother, and as it began deflating it slide out of her followed by a dribble of his cum. Collapsing on his bed he mother joined him and they snuggled closely, not bothered by the smell of sex and their sweaty bodies rubbing against each other.

"You can move your stuff into my room."

"As soon as I can breathe properly again."

"This can just be an office for you for your studies."

"Works for me. Do we get to still strut around naked all the time?"

"Only if you want to fuck me whenever you want." His mother teased as he buried her face in his neck, enjoying the closeness.

The two laid there for a moment, enjoying their post coital bliss, but where soon interrupted when David's phone began buzzing. Picking up the phone, he noticed it was his sister, Jessica, calling him.

"Hey Jessie, what's up?"

"Hey, are you still at mom's?"

"Yeah, I am. Are you okay where you are, we haven't heard much from you?"

Elizabeth could hear the conversation through David's headset, and while he wanted to talk to her daughter, she was still lost in her casual closeness with her son. Reaching down, she started slowly jerking David's still semi-engorged cock cover with her own pussy juice and his cum. She didn't mind the mixed fluids and used them as lube as he started becoming more erect again.

"Yeah, well I was doing fine till I got laid off. Now it looks like I might not be able to make rent for a while. How terrible are things at mom's right now?"

Looking at his mother who had a devilish grin on her face as she jerked his cock, she dipped down and began fellating her son while he spoke to his sister, finding an odd new degree of arousing taboo sucking him as he engaged with other people on the phone or on camera.

"It's been...hard." David said, trying to keep his voice level.

"Do you think there's room for me there? I think I need to move back."

Looking down at his mother who still had his cock in her mouth, her eyes were wide in shock and slight panic.

"I don't know, I think you need to talk to her."

"I dunno, ever since we had that fight ages ago, talking to her always feels weird."

"You need to get over that."

"Yeah, well, could you talk to her and see if she'd be okay with me moving back home?"

"Sure Jessie, I'll talk to her and get back to you soon."

"Thanks bro. Love you."

Jessie hung up before David could respond and he looked down to see a look of concern on his mother's face.

"You worried about fighting with her again?" David asked.

"No, I can handle your sister. I'm worried that we'll have to stop fucking!"

"Oh...yeah. Shit."