The COVID Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." she moaned.

"You want me to stop?" David asked as he continued pinching her nipples as his mother continued grinding her ass against his cock. He could tell she was trying to guide him inside of her, but he wanted to hear her admit it first.

"David, please..." Elizabeth whimpered.

"Anything you want, mother, I'll do. Just say it."

"Please, son...fuck me." She finally begged, her head hanging down as her body bent over more, submitting to her needs.

David reached down and gripped his firm cock, adjusting it to point at his mother's entrance. He guided it in slowly, watching and listening to her reactions at each inch of his dick invaded her pussy. Giving up the pretense of the dishes, Elizabeth gripped the sides of the sink for leverage and braced herself for David's cock. Groaning loudly, she fought her urge to press back against her son, forcing the last few inches inside her, and instead let the young man revel in the final act of incest with her.

Soon, David was balls deep inside his mother, their bodies writhing together as he gripped her tits while he began humping her, his cock plunging in and out of Elizabeth's eager pussy. She panted heavily, already wracked with a mini orgasm due to the intensity of the moment. She'd wanted this so badly but had denied both of them this carnal pleasure up until this very moment, and Elizabeth immediately regretted not doing it as soon as David walked through the door.

The kitchen filled with wet slapping sounds as David switched his hands to Elizabeth's hips, using them to ride her hard by pounding her mature pussy with his young hard cock. Both slipped into a rhythm of moans and groans as their sex became more and animalistic, the need to fuck and to grind overtaking them.

Both lost track of time as David continued fucking Elizabeth over the sink. Her body tensed with more and more intense orgasms, each bigger than the one previously. Suddenly, she felt David's pace become erratic as his cock seemed to grow slightly larger inside her, signaling his imminent orgasm.

"David, not...not inside me." Elizabeth panted.

"Mom...please." David begged as he continued pounding her.

"David, I'm...I'm not on the pill."

"Oh shit." David moaned, pulling his cock out of his mother's eager pussy, causing her to whimper in need.

Dropping to her knees as her son jacked he cock, using her own juices for lube, Elizabeth pressed her tits together and opened her mouth while sticking out her tongue, trying to give her son an equally desirable target for his seed.

David was disappointed at first, but seeing his mother on her knees before me, eagerly wanting him to paint her face with his cum sparked his flame again and soon his cock was spraying all over his mother. His cum landed on her cheeks, her lips, her tits, and her tongue. Elizabeth didn't flinch at all and was happy to have her son cum all over her. Even David's orgasm finished, leaving mother and son panting in the kitchen to deal with the ramifications of their actions.

"Holy shit that was awesome." David declared, helping his mother off her knees.

"For both of us. I must have cum half a dozen times."

"That's hot mom. Can we...can we do that more?"

Elizabeth pulled a few strips of paper towels off the roll and started cleaning herself up before cleaning her son's cock of the cum dripping from his crown.

"Yes, but we have to be careful. I'm not on the pill and there aren't any condoms here."

"So, I can't ever cum inside of you?" David asked dejectedly.

"Not unless you're ready to be a daddy." Elizabeth teased.

"And what if I am?"

The question hung in the air between the two of them as silence filled the room for a few minutes, naked son and naked mother standing before each other.

"So how did your classes go this morning?" Elizabeth asked, changing the topic suddenly.

"Great. Dr. Stephenson offered me a fellowship next semester in his office." David answered, letting his mother avoid the conversation.

"Oh, that's the one you've gushed over during dinner sometimes."

"I think 'gushed over' is a bit strong." David defended with a chuckle.

"Well regardless of how you phrase it, you certainly look up to him. What does a fellowship entail?"

"I'll do more of my classwork directly with him and his classes. It makes my schoolwork both easier and much more difficult at the same time, but it should be amazing."

"Great, I'm proud of you son. That's a real accomplishment. So, you have finals in the morning?"

"I do, 3 of them back to back. It'll be an intense couple of hours, but then my semester will be over."

"Any requests for a reward when you're finished?" His mom asked with a demure smile.

"So far the entire week has felt like a reward. I couldn't ask for anything more, honestly."

"But there is something more you want, isn't there."

Once again, the air between them felt heavy as silence filled the void.

"Let me think about it, okay?" Elizabeth asked.

"Of course, mom, I..."

"You know I want you to, right?"

"You do?"

Suddenly Elizabeth threw herself in David's arms, her head burying into his neck.

"I love you, both as a son and as a lover. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone in my life. I...I want this to continue after this pandemic, but we both know I can't exactly run out to get the pill, and you can't run out to get condoms yet. But maybe we just...accept what fate gives us."

"I'm down for it if you are mom." David answered as he casual stroked her back with a lazy hand, causing Elizabeth to melt into his chest with an overwhelming sense of comfort and safety.

"I'll think about it, I promise son." Was all she said.

They stayed like that a moment longer, embracing not as mother and son but as a couple would, familiar and intimate. Elizabeth broke off first, declaring she had gardening to do that required her to wear clothes for the first time in a few days.

David returned to his room to further document the events of today.

'Just a little more. If I push her just a little more that should seal it and we can be together, forever.'

Pulling out his phone again, David thought long and hard about this next message, wanting to tie up things between him and his mother in a way that would be more...permanent.

"Your son is like a husband to you. You want to be with him, as a wife and lover, for the rest of your life. You desire his seed in all your holes, and should it happen, to have his child. You submit to his desire and your own. You want him to own you as a spouse and as a submissive sexual servant. You are his, forever."

David's hands trembled slightly as he put the phone down, the weight of his decision hanging heavy in his mind. Wanting to break the tension he left his room and booted up a movie in the living room while his mother gardened outside.

Another couple of hours flew by and soon they were having dinner again that evening, a brisket with mixed vegetables, and before long they were stretched out on the couch watching more Office. It hadn't taken long for them to settle into a routine, but since the routine involved loads of sex both were more than fine with it.

Once again after about 2 episodes into the evening, David had his mother's legs spread as she was stretched out on the couch with his head buried in her snatch. His tongue lapped lavishly at her cunt while she mauled her tits, twisting her nipples as orgasm number two wracked her body.

"Stick it in honey, I need you in me." His mother begged.

"Can I cum in you?" David asked as he continued eating out his mother.

"I don't know yet, I...oh god...I haven't decided."

David slid two fingers into Elizabeth as his tongue attacked her clit, eliciting a new wave of moans from the older woman.

"Not your fingers, your cock. I need your cock."

"You can have it when you're ready to accept my seed." David said firmly.

Despite not giving her what she wanted, the taboo nature of his words sent his mother over the top and her both tensed in an overwhelming orgasm. He expertly slowed down his tongue massaging of her clit, letting he come down gently from her orgasmic high. Catching her breath, Elizabeth sighed longingly as her son stood up, his cock rigid with desire, thick and pulsating in the shadows cast from the television.

"I'm so wet, you can slide it right in me."

"I will, once you decide what you want." David said as he walked to his room.

Stopping at the hallway, David turned to look at his mother before retiring to his room for the night.

"I have finals in the morning, but I expect your answer after that."

Elizabeth remained spread on the couch, her mind reeling in thought as David's door closed behind him.

Day 7

David had a restless night tossing and turning, his mind and body a twist of emotional turmoil over the last week of interactions with his mother. On the one hand, he was truly smitten with her and he desired to spend the rest of his life with her in every way possible. On the other, he was a mess of guilt over how far his experiment had gone. He had fucked his mother heavily yesterday and was pushing her to let him cum in her without any form of protection.

Waking up tired and exhausted, David wasn't sure how he was going to make it through his exams. He had 3 finals total; His 4th class already assigned grades based on currently submitted work which earned him his first A+ of the semester. Of the remaining 3 finals, 2 were simple online multiple-choice tests that was only going to take him about 30 minutes each, but it was his last test that he was really worried about. It was a one on one personal review of course material with Dr. Stephenson himself.

Pulling some fresh clothes on for the first time in several days, David worked through the first two tests for the next hour. The course material wasn't overly difficult and despite his exhausted state, David made quick work of the tests. Soon enough, he was eye to eye with the flashing clock on his computer, insisting it was time for his one on one review with Dr. Stephenson.

Joining the Zoom call, David had his camera turned off at first, not wanting Dr. Stephenson to see how worn out he was.

"David, is that you? Can you turn your camera on?"

Silently cursing to himself, David turned the camera on just as he heard the door to his room slowly open.

"Oh, uh, sorry Dr. Stephenson, I was just a bit..."

"It's okay David, we're all dealing with these difficult times as best we can, I just wanted to take a moment to address you and the work you've done this semester."

David kept his eyes on Dr. Stephenson as best he could as he watched his door slowly open out of the corner of his eye. Then, in the hallway leading into his room, was his buck-naked mother. She looked flushed with swollen heavy breasts and he could already smell her wet pussy. Standing before David where his camera couldn't see, his mother began openly rubbing her pussy as she mauled her breast, mouthing the words 'Fuck me' to David as a part of her lewd display.

"Are you okay David?"

"Sorry sir, yes. I just...I just didn't sleep well last night." David answered, his eyes darting to his mother and she continued to openly rub her pussy in front of David.

"I understand, and I'm not here to grill you, if that's what you're concerned about. Your work this last semester has been exemplary, and I'm honestly thrilled that you'll be on my staff next semester, if we have a next semester that is."

David tried to pay attention to Dr. Stephenson, but his eyes occasionally flicked to his mother in his doorway. She had taken a sharpie off the ground near his door and was writing on her stomach. He couldn't make it out at first, but once she finished, she revealed the words 'David's cum dumpster' on her belly with an arrow pointing to her cunt.

"Oh shit."

"I know, COVID has made so much of life uncertain, but I want you to know that however next semester shapes up you have a guaranteed spot on my team. This, of course, will come with some tuition relief for you David."

"That's...amazing." David whispered as his mother got on her hands and knees and slowly crawled over to desk.

David tried desperately to pay attention to his professor as the older man droned on about the possibilities for next semester, but his attention was drawn to the sight of his stark naked mother slowly crawling to his desk, her thick ass swaying on the ground. Her body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat as she had obviously been masturbating most of the morning waiting for him to finish.

Crawling under his desk, reached up slowly and began tugging David's shorts down, licking her lips like a hungry lioness. David's engorged cock flopped out, already extremely erect from watching his mother devolve into a complete slut before his eyes. Without word or hesitation Beth devoured his crown, bobbing her head expertly on his cock as she drooled all over his shaft while her hands worked his balls.

"Regardless, I hope you're looking forward to next semester, despite whatever..."

"Oh god yes!" David exclaimed much louder than he intended.

"Well that's good to hear! I look forward to working with you David and seeing your progress. Perhaps when you graduate you can stay with my staff as a TA and begin work on your master's degree. I do believe there's a bright future in this area."

"I...I totally agree Professor. The work you're doing, it's amazing." David panted as his mother worked his cock with her eager mouth.

"I'm glad you think so David. Anyways, I know you're locked up with your mother right now during quarantine. How's all that going?"

Elizabeth quickened her pace on David's cock, causing the young man to inhale sharply as he tried to maintain his composure.

"It's...it's going great Doctor, really well, better than expected honestly."

"Well hopefully she's not too hard on you."

At that comment Elizabeth deep-throated her son, his crown tickling the back of her throat as David's knuckled were white from the death grip his hands had on the arms of his chair.

"We get along very well. No complaints here."

"Excellent. Now before we end this call, I just wanted to take a moment to address some questions you had earlier in the week."

David's face flushed red as he nearly broke his neck trying not to look down at his mother as the Dr. Stephenson continued.

"Subliminal messaging is a powerful tool, and could be used to elicit incredible change in someone, very positive change in fact. But it's a tool that must be used cautiously because it could be used to make negative changes as well."

His mother's sucking slowed a little, but David wasn't entirely sure if she was listening to their conversation or not.

"I understand professor, thank you."

"David just be careful is all I'm saying. I wouldn't want you playing any subliminal messages to yourself using the ultrasonic emitter and cause unforeseen changes in yourself."

"I understand professor, you're exactly right. I'll be extremely careful." David replied as his cock suddenly felt cold in the air of his room. His mother had taken his cock out of her mouth and held it in hid fist, pumping him slowly as she gave him a quizzical look. Not daring to look down any longer for fear of drawing attention from his professor, David tried desperately to end the conversation.

"Well I'm really looking forward to next semester Doctor and thank you everything you've done for me."

"Always happy to help David. You have my personal number. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions and congratulations on your A+ this semester in my class."

"Thank you, sir."

"Have a great summer." Dr. Stephenson said before ending the Zoom call.

David slumped down into his chair, exhaling loudly as all the tension he had been holding during the call expelled immediately. His mother was still sitting naked between his legs, stroking his erect cock covered in her spit.

"Mom, I'm..." David started before being cut off.

"Fuck me son. Fuck me now and cum in me." His mother insisted, rising from between his legs and bending over on his bed. Her face was pressed against the sheets and her ass was in the air, her cunt smell filling the room as she appeared to be an animal in heat.

"No, Mom, listen, I'm..."

"You think you've been giving me subliminal messages to make me your obedient slut."

"Yes...wait, what?" David asked, standing up as his mother was still submissively bent over.

Looking over her shoulder, Elizabeth addressed her son confused look.

"David, the walls here a thin, and it's not a big house. Every afternoon when you go to your room to make a new recording in your phone, I can hear exactly what you're saying from my room. I figured you were just making some fantasy journal till I was having some airflow problems in my room and I found your emitter in there. I unplugged it and just plugged it back in my room. I don't know what your professor was researching, but I assure you that silly contraption has nothing to do with this." She finished as she reached back and spread her ass cheeks for her son.

"Wait, then how did this happen?" David asked as he let his shorts fall to his ankles. Positioning himself behind his mother, he rubbed the crown of his cock up and down her slit, causing her to moan deliciously.

"I've known for years that you've had a thing for older women and specifically me. I've teased you with glimpses before but being locked up in quarantine and hearing your fantasies read into your phone every day, well it turned me on. I wasn't sure how far to take it, but hearing you express how far you wanted it to go each day let me know how far you were comfortable going."

"Wait, so you were just as horny for me as I was for you?" David asked, still teasing his mother's entrance with his engorged member.

"David, something you need to learn is that women have the same needs as men. We have the same taboo thoughts and we get overwhelmingly horny, just like you do. Now stop teasing your mother and stick your cock in me young man!"

David continued to tease her entrance, his cock rubbing up and down her slit as she continued to moan.

"Can I cum inside you?"

"Yessssssssssss." His mother hissed.

"And can we do this more?"

"As much as you want?"

"Can I sleep in your bed from now on?"

"Yes lover, now fuck me and fill me up with your seed."

"And if you get pregnant?"

"Then we'll have a beautiful child and I'll expect you to knock me up again, so they aren't an only child."

David's cock easily slid into his mother's cunt, eliciting heavy moans from them both. He didn't take it slow this time and immediately began humping her with a quick and hard pace, slick slapping noises erupting from his room as his hips slammed against her sweaty ass.

"So, you want to marry me?" His mother asked in a husky voice, bent over with her ass spread while David's cock plunged back and in forth inside of her.

"I've always wanted you, and only you." David answered, his pace increasing.

"We'll need to move to where people don't know us."

"We can move near my college. You haven't been there before, so we can get a little apartment near campus."

"Be a dear and slap your mother's ass as you fuck her."

David slapped her left ass cheek hard, leave a bright red mark as Elizabeth threw her head in the air, her hair cascading as an orgasm wracked her body from the sudden and painful stimulation. David did it again, on the other ass cheek, sending another sharp wave of pleasure coursing through her body and extending her orgasm.

"You'll need to start calling me Elizabeth in public."

"Of course, but at home, when we're having sex?"

"Then you can be the mother fucker we both know you are." Elizabeth grunted as she slammed her as back on his cock.