The COVID Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David let his massage trace further and further up Elizabeth's thighs, up her hips where he found her pussy already very wet and willing. Sliding two fingers into his mother, David began slowly finger fucking her as she moaned on the couch, her body writhing under his manual stimulation of her clit.

For his part David tried to focus on the show, finding it erotically odd how they were performing mundane acts of entertainment like reading books and watching TV while relentlessly masturbating each other.

Elizabeth gave up trying to focus on the show and instead wiggled and writhed under David's hand, convulsing through multiple orgasms as she missed an entire episode.

David slowly worked circles into his mother's nub of a clit, letting her gently down from her last orgasm, feeling like he was really getting a handle on how best to please her.

"Well I think I'm ready for bed. Sleep well mom!"

Elizabeth was left slightly out of breath, still motionless on the couch as his son stood up to leave. "I...I will now, thank you."

David went to his room and hooked up his phone to the emitter again, eager to plug it in and get the next night of subliminal messages pumping into his mother's room for her night of sleep. He was giddy, but also worried he was trying to stretch to far with this recent messaging. Mentally crossing his fingers, he finished the setup, and went to play his video game for the evening.

Day 5

David woke up early for his first class but was thrilled to see it had been cancelled. As soon as he more thoroughly read the letter from his professor though, he was wracked with guilt as the reason for the cancellation of the class was that the professor had come down with COVID and was in the hospital. Suddenly the whole pandemic felt much more real and at his front door.

Slowly walking to the kitchen in a morose daze David nearly shrieked when his mother threw her naked body at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and crushing her lips against his. Her tongue darted out to find his and she melted into a deep French kiss with David, her body snugged against his own while her hips ever so slightly ground against him.

David's natural instinct was to run his hands over her body, cupping her ass and squeezing her cheeks firmly. He let his fingers wander down her butt cheeks and felt how soaking wet she was already.

"Good morning sexy thing." She purred into his lips. "I couldn't wait for my sexy man to wake up, I've been thinking about you all morning."

"Oh, and what have you been thinking about?" David asked, his spirits lifting.

Elizabeth bit her lower lip as she sank to her knees, her hands dragging down David's body. She tugged his shorts down and freed his cock, which was already firmly erect.

"Honestly, why are you even bothering with clothes honey? Don't you feel so much better just being naked around me?" Elizabeth asked just before she inhaled his cock into her wet open mouth, bobbing her head on his member with love and enthusiasm.

"Sorry, I...oh god mom...I just...fuck that's good." David stammered, lost her heavenly mouth.

Elizabeth bobbed and gagged on David's dick, moaning into his shaft as she openly rubbed her pussy while pleasing her son. It was all so much so soon, and David's orgasm came quick and hard, his cock erupting in Elizabeth's mouth. She groaned loudly as her hand furiously rubbing her clit, her own orgasm following swiftly behind as she let David pour every drop down her throat.

"Holy shit, that was hot mom." David panted.

"It was, wasn't it." She said as she stood up and went to the kitchen sink. David followed behind her, his cock still erect and begging for attention. He pressed himself behind her, his cock burying snuggly between her ass cheeks.

"You know, if you bent over a little, I could slide this in you." David teased, wondering how far the subliminal messaging would let him push his mom.

Elizabeth moaned, feeling David's cock rub up and down her crack, barely brushing against her labia. "Oh David, sweety, we've let this go so far. I'm afraid we can't let it go there though honey. I'm happy to keep doing what we've been doing, being your quarantine girlfriend, but eventually this pandemic will be over, and we'll have to resume normal lives. You'll want to find a girl your own age and spend your life with her. Besides, it's just not...right."

Turning around after her explanation, she hugged David as his cock deflated, a sense of defeat washing over him.

"But I still love you honey, I always will. This is...special to me. Being your quarantine girlfriend, and you being my boyfriend. It's something I didn't realize I wanted, but I'm enjoying it."

"You're right mom, I'm sorry for pressing the issue. I'm totally fine with how things are."

"Great! Now get back to your studies, I'm going to do some cleaning and we can have some lunch later. Maybe once you are finished you can read some more Eye of the World to me."

"Sounds like a plan mom."

David retreated back to his room and notated in his journal all the changes he'd experienced and how well the messaging was working.

She's extremely receptive and each barrier is breaking down, but I'm worried about her saying that this will all end after the pandemic. I need to word the next one to push her past her final barrier and hopefully make this a more permanent arrangement.

Reaching for his phone, David took several moments thinking about how he wanted to phrase the next message for his mother.

"Your son is your boyfriend. You love him as both a mother and a lover. Having sex with him is perfectly normal and you enjoy having sex with him anytime and anywhere. It is perfectly normal for your son to have sex with you and it makes you very happy and aroused. Your son is your lover, now and forever."

Putting his phone away, David spent the next two hours studying for his finals on Friday, wanting to make sure he delivered the A's he promised his mom. After his study jam, he had an afternoon virtual class which he attended. He still felt very prepared for the finals on Friday and was pretty sure he was going to ace everything.

Walking out of his bedroom he heard the shower on in the hallway bathroom. The door was cracked open and he could hear his mother singing under the water.

"David, did you finish your sessions for the day?"

"Yeah, I'm done. I'm all ready for the finals, but I'm a little bummed."

"Sorry honey, I can't hear you over the water, come on in here."

David entered the bathroom where his mother was showering. He could see her silhouette behind the curtain, her curves on display in shadow form.

"I was saying..."

"No silly, I mean get in here." His mother stopped him, being clearer with her intentions.

David pulled the curtain aside, his cock immediately responding to the site of his mother under the running water, her deliciously rounded body soaped up as she was just going over her tits with a loofa.

"Now what happened dear?"

"Oh, I'm just bummed. One of my favorite teachers came down with COVID. I'm just hoping they're okay. It just reminds me how bad things are out there."

His mother walked up to him with her soapy loofa and she began gentle washing David's body, starting at his shoulders and working down his chest, then his stomach and hips. Finally, her soapy hand gripped his cock and began pumping him, eliciting a deep moan from the young man.

"As bad as it is out there, you're happy with how it is in here though?"

"Very happy mom. You make me happy. You know that, right?"

"I know baby, and I'm happy. I know you want more from me honey, and I want to give it to you, but you know we shouldn't. Will you be satisfied with just my hands and my mouth?"

"Of course, mom, I'm just happy to be quarantined with you."

"Your quarantine girlfriend."

"My girlfriend." He corrected as his mother lowered to her knees in the shower.

Letting the water rinse of David's cock, Elizabeth eagerly licked the crown of his cockhead, her tongue swirling around his glands as she openly groped her own breasts for his visual pleasure, pinching her nipples firmly.

"Have you ever had another girlfriend suck your cock as well as your mother?" Elizabeth teased, talking dirty to her son with reckless abandon.

"No, you're the best mom." David answered breathlessly as his mother worked his shaft with her fist as her mouth suckled the head of his cock.

Elizabeth pulled her free hand away from her hefty tits and left David's cock for a brief moment to pull her hair back in a ponytail on her knees in the shower. Suddenly, she grabbed David's wrist and placed his hand on the back of her head, guiding his fingers to hold her by the ponytail.

"Even if you can't fuck me proper, you can at least fuck my mouth. Treat your mother like a proper slutty girlfriend and face fuck me." Elizabeth instructed as she resumed sucking on his cock.

David was stunned for a moment, shocked at his mother's instructions, but as she sucked him she reached back and placed her hand on his circled around her ponytail and pushed his hand, showing that she wanted him to use her mouth as a fuck hole.

David complied, his hips thrusting forward as he used his mother's hair as a pole on the back of her head of fuck her mouth as if it was a pussy. She gagged a few times, adjusting to his thrusts, but soon she was bobbing her head to the pace of David's pumping on her ponytail, letting her son freely fuck her throat like a sex toy.

The experience was surreal, and David was soon lost in a world of oral pleasure as he humped his mother's willing mouth.

Soon his balls tightened, and his pace became erratic. Elizabeth placed her hands on David's thighs to brace herself for what was to come. He thrust deep into her mouth as he moaned loudly, leaving his cock buried in her throat and his balls rested on her chin as his cock sprayed the inside of her stomach with his seed.

David's body twitched and tensed, his body expelling into Elizabeth's mouth wave after wave of cum, until he finally withdrew his cock from her orifice and leaned against the wall, breathing heavily as he recovered from the intensity of his orgasm.

"Wow, good job son, it's been a while since something has face fucked me like that." Elizabeth said, glowing with delight at her son's spent state.

"You...you enjoy that?"

"Funny, isn't it."

"But aren't you like a firm feminist? You...you raised me to be very respectful of women." David asked, confused as to how that blowjob went down.

"Oh David, you're so sweet but naïve. Women, well we're a complicated bunch. Yes, we want to be treated respectfully outside the bedroom, and treated as equals in all aspects of life. However..." She paused as she got off her knees and resumed showering.

"Once you've gained a woman's trust, that she feels like she can be who she wants to be around you, many just want to be owned, used. Many enjoy being spanked, being roughly groped, and even being used like a whore. It's a sign of how much a woman trusts you and cares for you that she'll reveal a true nature like that to you."

"Wow, this was never in any of the lectures about sex you gave me."

"HA, of course not, it's not something a mother would normally discuss with her son."

"Except for now."

Elizabeth turned to her son, a look of love and affection painted on her face. "Yes, now things are different. I don't know why, or how it happened so fast into quarantine, but things between us are different. I'm sure after the pandemic is over, we'll have to go back to normal, but I'm enjoy...whatever this is."

"Does it have to go back to normal?" David asked, having regained some of his composure as he began washing is own body, borrowing the loofa from his mother.

"Oh David, you know it does."

"I know, sorry. I'll stop asking."

"It's okay, I know how much you love me and how much you find me attractive when you do. I just want you to be happy."

Elizabeth kissed David on the lips, letting him push his tongue into her mouth as their kiss turned passionate. Eventually she broke the kiss and exited the shower, drying off as David finished cleaning himself off.

She's so close. Just one more night...

The rest of the evening went by lazily. David read another few chapters of Eye of World to his mother as she lounged on his bed with him, then they adjourned for dinner, a pot roast she'd been working on earlier in the day, and the couple ended their evening on the couch watching the Office again.

Elizabeth continued their routine of planting her feet on David for massaging, which he happily did. She parted her legs again as his hands worked up her thighs, but she gasped loudly as David leaned his head into her crotch, his breath hot against her snatch.

"David, you don't have to..."

"I want to mom."

He parted her labia open as he ran his tongue up and down her slit, her body writhing under his mouth. Elizabeth attacked her breasts as her son at her pussy, squeezing them hard as she firmly pinched her own nipples.

Finding a pace and a pattern Elizabeth seemed to enjoy, David settled in and joyfully lapped at his mother's pussy, proud of the noises she was making. He felt her run her nails through his head and a tangy addition to the flavor of her juices told him he was close to making her cum.

Suddenly Elizabeth bucked her hips up into David's mouth as her body trembled, her orgasm coming on long and hard. She panted and moaned loudly, declaring the source of her pleasure.

"Da...DAVID!" She screamed.

He licked her fast through her orgasm, keeping the pressure and pace hard and fast, but once he could tell she was coming down from her orgasmic high he slowed, letting her down gently.

Rising from between her legs, David's face was smeared with her juices, but Elizabeth snapped up and kissed him passionately, enjoying her own taste on his lips.

The two became lost in their necking as their warm bodies pressed together. David's cock was nestled firmly between them and Elizabeth's juices still flowed freely, coating them in her love. His body began to naturally grind against her, and he felt his crown press against her entrance.

Feeling David mere centimeters from entering her, Elizabeth snapped out of her sexual trance and she broke from his lips, gently pushing his son off her body. She yearned for him to be inside her, but she tried to stay a voice of reason between them.

"Thank you, son, that was...amazing, but I think it's time for bed."

"You're right mom. Sleep well."

"You too."

They both retreated to their respective rooms. David could hear her TV turn to the news and he immediately rushed to his phone. Pairing it back with the ultrasonic emitter still in the air duct between their rooms, he started pumping his new subliminal message into her room.

Feeling too charged to go to sleep just yet, he settled in for another late night of gaming, his leg bouncing relentlessly as he eagerly anticipated the morning.

Day 6

David spent the morning with two more classes, the professors preparing the students for the finals coming up. Review packets were dispersed, and he reviewed them thoroughly but didn't find anything of interest. At the end of his class he had a one on one Zoom session with his professor, Dr. Stephenson.

"David, how's my favorite student."

He was sure the professor probably said that to all of his students during direction interactions like this, but David couldn't help but grin anyways. "Adjusting as well as can be expected."

"Extraordinary times my boy, but you've always excelled in my class. I have full faith that you'll pass the final with flying colors."

"Thank you, professor."

"Now, have you had a chance to put in any time into study some of my recent thesis work?"

"I have, and I had a question."

"Of course, that's what I'm here for."

"Do you really think subliminal messaging through ultrasonic emitter could alter someone's mood or behavior?"

Dr. Stephenson leaned back and tugged on his goatee, his straggly gray hair highlighting the sides of his facial hair. "Direct manipulation like that is potentially possible, though not the intention of my original research."

"I know, but I've been reading the material and from what I extrapolated, it is possible, right?"

Again, his professor stroked his trimmed beard as he pondered the question. "Theoretically, yes, but there would be natural limitations."

"What would those be?"

"Well subliminal message is all about nudging someone in the direction they already want to go in. Take sales. So much of the subliminal messaging is about nudging you to buy that car to get that dress you've already been wanting, and the messaging is just trying to push you far enough to make the decision."

"So, the effects of subliminal messaging wouldn't make someone do something they weren't already thinking of doing."

"Precisely. It's not exactly mind control so much as it is mind nudging. For instance, I can't make you go running till you fall flat on your feet dead, you don't want to do that. But if you have been wanting to get in more shape recently, and you enjoy jogging, I might be able to give you subliminal messages to get to you to start jogging every morning."

It was David's turn to consider what the Professor was telling him, comparing it to the experiences of the last few days.

"Could you, in theory, build off of previous messages. Say someone wanted to get a little more fit, so you convince them to take up jogging. Then convince them to take up light weightlifting, then heavy weightlifting, and so on till they become a fitness obsessed cross fit fanatic?"

"Now we're into the realm of hypotheticals, which I tend to stray from. I guess, in theory, someone could continue to be nudged further and further down a certain path, but it would take careful consideration in how they traverse that path. I must say David, these are all rather unusual questions, did you have something specific in mind?"

"No, sorry, I just went down a weird rabbit hole in my head after reading your thesis." David lied. He then steered the conversation away from the topic onto other aspects of the professor's research.

Talk with the professor continued for about an hour as they spoke more and more about the research, ending with Dr. Stephenson offering David a full fellowship in Stephenson's office at the beginning of the next semester. David agreed, but they both acknowledged that they'd need to keep things 'loose' for now as neither had any idea how long the COVID pandemic would stretch on.

Finishing his day of remote learning, David left his room and headed into the kitchen, having momentarily forgotten about all the conditioning work he had been doing with his mother. He was instantly reminded upon entering the kitchen seeing her standing at the sink, completely naked again.

Oddly, his mother didn't say anything, not a word as he entered the kitchen, as she continued washing the dishes. Instead, as soon as he stepped into the room, she took a more staggered stance at the sink, her legs spreading wider as she bent further over the sink, her heavy tits hanging low.

David immediately sensed a shift, a change in her behavior. He could see her pussy on full display as she was slightly bent over, and he could smell her sex in the air. She wasn't just horny; it was like she was in heat and wanted him to see her on display.

Wordlessly walking up behind his mother, dropping his shorts to the ground, David leaned down and gently kissed her neck as his hands gripped her by her hips. Elizabeth moaned but continued washing the same dish she had been washing for a few moments now.

David reached around to Elizabeth's chest, taking her heavy tits in his hands as she squeezed them tightly, pinching her nipples between his fingers. She moaned louder, pressing her ass against his cock nuzzled against her cheeks as her body trembled.