The Crash and The Contract Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The message was from Steve, and she tried to hide it from the two men peering down at her:

"I am now going to bring you off. You may cover yourself with your jacket."

She quickly put the phone away and covered her skirt with her jacket, but she wondered whether Steve would actually go through with this. She thought about her pussy, and how wet it was, and how much it could do with some attention. Her pussy willed his hands down towards it. At least she wasn't the one who had to do it this time.

Steve slowly slipped her hand under the jacket that covered Lucy's lap, and found his way down to her pussy. Lucy hoped that nobody would notice.

Steve initially tried not to make it obvious, but it wasn't easy to frig her without moving her arm and he soon gave up attempting any discretion. The two men stood next to her had already noticed.

Lucy happened to also notice that the other man stood next to her was also now sporting a bulge in his trousers, and it was clear to everybody (well, the two men anyway) what was going on.

It felt good though. Despite the conditions she was forced to have this done to her in, she was enjoying the feel of Steve's hand on her clit, and was looking forward to some well deserved release. Steve was taking this slowly, rubbing her clit gently. He clearly wasn't in a rush, but Lucy wanted this to be over soon. She was desperate to stop being humiliated like this, but she was also more than ready to cum.

As she sat there, being masturbated in public while two other strangers, both sporting erections, looked on, she wondered how on earth she had managed to end up as she had. A week ago she would be horrified by the thought of what she was doing now, but so much had changed in the last week, and she was virtually unrecognisable to herself. Was this really what she wanted to be doing with herself?

But she knew that this is what Steve wanted. And she knew how much more exciting her life had become since meeting Steve. Some of the things he made her do, like what she was doing at the moment, and like how he fucked her ass yesterday, made her extremely uncomfortable, but she was beginning to realise that that was part of what made it as exciting as it was. She just feared for how she might end up. She was only a week in. Still almost three months to go.

She was getting close to cumming now, and Steve had begun to speed up his strumming. Lucy pressed her mound against Steve's hand, wanting more pressure on her snatch as he rubbed her. Although she tried to keep quiet and not make a sound, she wasn't able to and a gentle moan escaped her lips as her body tightened up and a long awaited orgasm took over her.

She heard the announcement that they were approaching Paddington, and the other passengers had started to take down their luggage from the overhead racks. Steve pulled her head around and gave her a long, passionate kiss.

"That was amazing" he told her and she gave him a nervous smile.

She let the men standing next to her leave well before she got up. She thought that maybe they would be after some attention too, and she had been relieved - or maybe even disappointed, she didn't know which - that they hadn't groped her before while Steve brought her off. She figured they had work to get to, but still, she was feeling quite vulnerable now and wanted the protection of Steve.

Steve didn't like London. There were always people everywhere. And he dreaded getting on the tube. He was sure that cattle were treated better than people on the tube, the way they were packed so tightly together. And as expected the platform was full, but they somehow managed to get on the first train that arrived.

He had been pleased with how Lucy had got on so far. He loved showing her off. She had such a great body, it seemed a pity to keep it hidden. And he wasn't surprised at how wet being displayed like that had made her. He knew that she had been uncomfortable, but the way that she had let him bring her off - even pushing herself into him - made him sure that it wasn't completely unwelcome.

Lucy had only been to London a few times - and never on the tube at rush hour. She would have been horrified at being squashed tightly between so many people at the best of times, but dressed like this it was even worse. She cringed as her scantily clad body was pushed up against a number of businessmen - and women - who were travelling with her. She didn't envy the other people on the train who did this journey every day.

Thankfully they only travelled a few stops and Steve motioned for them to get off. They made their way up the escalators and out of the tube station, and Steve led them to a small cafe around the corner.

"I'm always starving by the time I get here, so I usually stop here. I need some breakfast. A banana at 6am doesn't keep me full for long."

Lucy smiled and, holding his hand, walked with him towards the cafe.

As they sat eating their bacon butties, Steve handed her the Oyster card he had been using for her to get on the tube.

"This is for you. I have to go to work now, but we will meet up at lunchtime. I will text you where. You have probably seen what else I have left you in your hand bag. The dildo and the swimming costume are for later. But you also have some cash, not a huge amount, but enough for a coffee or whatever."

Lucy had a concerned look on her face when he mentioned that the dildo was for later, and was disappointed that they wouldn't be spending the day together.

"But what am I meant to do today? On my own? It's not even 8:30."

"It's up to you" he replied. "Do some sightseeing or some shopping - but no buying underwear! There are some great museums here, and loads of things to see. I know it's not great, and I'd much rather not be going to work, but that's how it is, sorry. Have fun."

He reached over the table and gave her a long kiss, then he went up to the counter, paid and left. Lucy sat there annoyed. This was her day off and now she was stuck in London on her own. Dressed like a slut. She stayed in the cafe for a long while and looked at the options of what she could do today on her phone.

Undecided, she gave her twin sister a ring, forgetting how early it was still and that, as an art student, Christina didn't have to get up for ages. The phone woke Christina up and it took a while for her to get around to answering the call. But once she saw it was Lucy she answered immediately, wondering why she would be calling at this time of the morning and worried that something might have gone horribly wrong with Steve.

She wasn't ready for Lucy's moaning and couldn't process all of what she was saying properly, but she got the gist of it. Lucy was stuck in London on her own on her day off. Once she had woken up properly, she asked about what had happened with Steve last night and this morning and was shocked when Lucy told her he had fucked her in the ass.

"Wasn't that really painful?" she asked.

"Er, yeah! It just felt weird, not natural at all. Steve seemed to like it, but I'm not in a rush to do it again. Thankfully he used a whole lot of lube, my ass is still really sore" she replied as she quickly lowered her voice as she remembered she was in a public place and other people could overhear.

"What's really weird though is that I didn't want him to do it. I even told him not to, and he did it anyway. It's the first time that I refused him. But I'm not mad at him. I don't feel angry about it at all. It was really painful at the time and I did not enjoy it as he was doing it. But once he had finished I just wanted to cuddle up to him. What's that all about?"

"Are you ok about it now?"

"Er, yeah, I guess."

"Do you want him to do it again?"

"Not really. But I'm sure he will. At least now I know that my body does not split in two though!"

Christina was starting to get worried about whether Lucy was now out of her depth and whether she was being pushed too far.

But Lucy carried on. "Having said that, I am still glad he is my master. And if he wants to do that to me, then he can do that to me."

"If you say so. I'm not sure I want anybody's cock up my ass anytime soon though. Any other sexy escapades I should know about?"

Lucy went on to describe what had gone on that morning and, for the second time that morning, Christina couldn't believe what she was hearing. Did Steve really make her do that? She was amazed at the things that Lucy was doing - all this still seemed so different to the old Lucy, and Christina was still having difficulty adjusting to it. But she made her tell her all of the details.

"So what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know. I'm meeting him for lunch somewhere, but I don't know where or when. And I'm dressed like a whore."

"Why don't you go to the British museum? We went there on a school trip a couple of years ago and it's really cool. You can easily kill a few hours there and it's free to get in."

"Hmmm, maybe. I'll have a think. It's still so early though, maybe I'll get another coffee here first."

"Ok, well have fun. I think I should get ready for the day now, speak to you later."

=======

The queue to get into the British museum wasn't very long - it was still early after all - and within a few minutes she was in. She had completely forgotten about the dildo when she went through security and was more than a little embarrassed when the security guard noticed it as he looked through her bag. Thankfully he didn't say anything and she quickly walked on by.

The museum wasn't too busy, but there were still plenty of people around. She felt vulnerable walking around on her own like this and could feel eyes on her wherever she walked. She was getting quite a lot of disapproving looks from people, who were mostly much older than her. But there were also a good number of men who were blatantly staring at her. While she felt bad about causing offence to some people, she reluctantly admitted that she was starting to enjoy the attention from the men.

As she walked up the stairs towards the exhibitions she could hear a couple of young men follow her up. Knowing she wasn't wearing any underwear, and her skirt was really short, she tried to keep her legs together to prevent herself exposing too much. She was pretty sure they could see her pussy though, and she was horrified that she was getting excited by the thought of it.

They quickly looked away when she looked back at them, but she could tell they had been looking. They were both handsome men and, without really thinking about it, for some reason Lucy decided that she would give them a better view and stopped trying to keep her legs so close together, flashing her pussy without being obvious.

She imagined them walking up behind her and grabbing her, fondling her ass and squeezing her tits. Pushing her skirt up to reach her pussy. She visualised herself being pushed against the railings at the top of the stairs and having them take turns fucking her. In her imagination they had huge cocks and, as she continued up the stairs, she was getting really turned on by her fantasy.

She chastised herself for her actions - she was here on her own, she didn't really want to be raped even if she had fantasised about being fucked by them. Once she reached the top, she rushed to hide in the toilets to get a few moments privacy.

The rest of the morning she spent enjoying the exhibitions in the museum, though with her continued state of arousal, she did get distracted by some of the other visitors - surprising herself at what her mind could come up with. But she was also surprised with some of the people who caught her attention, particularly some of the much older men and a very overweight man, but what surprised her most was how she reacted when she noticed there were some women looking at her with the same lust she had seen on men's faces. For the first time, she wondered what sex with a woman would be like. She tried to keep focussed on the sights, but her body made that difficult.

She enjoyed the historical areas of the museum though. Particularly the Egyptian ones - she was fascinated by the age of some of the exhibits and suddenly became very interested in Egyptian history and what life might have been like thousands of years ago. So much so that she was surprised that it was 11:30 already when Steve's text came through, telling her where they were meeting for lunch.

After Googling it on her phone, she decided that she should get going now as it was going to take a while to get there at 12:30 like Steve asked.

=====================

Lucy stood outside the hotel for a moment before she went in. It was probably the grandest hotel she had ever stayed at and was well named - the Royal Grand Hotel. At lunch, Steve had told her that she should go there and check in - he would meet her there after work.

Lunch had been pleasant, but nothing special, just a light sandwich and salad. Steve had asked about what she had done that morning and was interested to hear about what she had discovered at the British museum. Lucy hadn't told him anything about her fantasies or the people looking at her and Steve didn't ask.

Steve did think she looked hot in her pink outfit, and wondered how much attention she would have received at the museum. He had been a bit nervous about her out alone looking like that, so was glad she made it to him in one piece. It was frustrating that he had to work today and he couldn't enjoy the time with Lucy. He thought about what he could do at the cafe for lunch, but decided he couldn't get away with it and he would have to wait until later. He would make up for it.

He told her that he had phoned the hotel and told them that she would be checking in. She was instructed to go up to the room, get naked and try out the dildo. Steve told her that she should send him some photos of her trying it, but that she wasn't allowed to cum. Instead, she was to bring herself close and fuck herself with it for at least twenty minutes.

Afterwards, she was to put on the tiny bikini that was in her bag and go down to the swimming pool, without wearing a dressing gown, and take a swim. She was delighted when he told her he had booked her a massage at 4pm (he had felt bad about her being in the city alone all day so had decided to treat her). She was to make sure she was back in the room by 6pm naked, kneeling by the door with her hands behind her back.

As she walked into the hotel, she thought she had remembered everything and was a little nervous about trying the dildo, but excited about the massage.

The lady at the hotel reception was clearly not in approval of what Lucy was wearing and didn't seem keen to give her the key, but she was soon in the lift on the way to the fifth floor.

Lucy took a while to look around the room. It was so big - she shuddered at the thought of how much the stay here might have cost. There were a couple of rooms - a bedroom and a lounge area. The sofas in the lounge were large and comfortable and the bed was huge. Inside the bathroom she saw a large bath with a Jacuzzi built in and a separate shower. It was all very luxurious and she was looking forward to spending the rest of the day here.

It didn't take long to get undressed - she was barely wearing anything - and she soon had her bag open and the pink dildo out. She held it in her hand. It was reasonably large - a little bigger than Steve's cock - and was surprisingly flexible.

She made her way to the bed, remembering to keep her phone on her, and lay down on it. She reached her hand down to her pussy and started rubbing. It quickly became wet as the thoughts of the day came back to her and she began thinking of the men who had followed her up the stairs at the museum. She pushed the dildo down towards her cunt and rubbed her clit with it.

God, she was horny now and she wanted to cum, though she knew she wasn't allowed. She pushed the dildo into her pussy and it slid easily in. She pretended it was the cock of one of the men following her in the museum and she began fucking herself with the plastic cock imagining that the man was taking her violently, using her pussy for his own pleasure. The idea of being fucked by a stranger was so erotic - she didn't know this man's name or even what his voice sounded like.

She was getting close to cumming and she had to stop herself, deciding now would be a good time to take Steve's photo. It took a while to get a good angle that allowed her to take a photo with everything in but also enabled her to hold the dildo. She looked at her picture on her phone and marvelled at how erotic the photo was. The look in her eyes was wild and she wouldn't have to pose or play up to Steve at all - she was horny plenty enough as she was - and she took a few snaps.

After looking over the photos she had taken, she decided on one, sent it to Steve and remembered that he had told her to fuck herself for twenty minutes. How was she going to last without cumming? But she tried anyway and got back to work with the plastic penis she was still holding and glanced at the clock to check the time: 2:47.

A couple of minutes later, she saw a video call come through from Steve and she answered as soon as she saw it, holding the phone above her so they could see each other.

"Good, good" he said to her as she fucked herself on screen. "Are you enjoying your new toy, slut?"

"Yes, master, I am. But I want to cum master, please let me cum."

"No, I've told you no." Steve, who was hidden in the toilets at work, couldn't say too much, and made sure the volume was as low as he could, while he could still hear. He knew he shouldn't really do this at work, but the photo Lucy sent through had got him too excited and he couldn't resist. "Faster. You need to do it faster."

Lucy, who had been slowing to stop herself getting too close, quickly began to speed herself up. She tried to think about something else - anything else - to stop herself from cumming. But it didn't work too well. There was only so much she could focus her thoughts on work or walking or whatever else while she pounded herself with her the dildo with her master watching her over the phone.

She needed release like she'd not known before. Steve had always just let her cum, except the one time on the phone where Steve hadn't let her wait too long, and she wasn't used to holding out like this. But somehow she was managing.

"Keep going. I need to get back to work now. But no cumming" Steve told her, quickly hanging up. He had been watching for far too long and hoped nobody could hear what had been going on. He crept out of the cubicle, was glad to see that there was nobody else there and made his way back to his desk.

Immediately Lucy dropped her phone and slowed back down. She was going to obey him, but only as much as she felt she needed to, and the reduced pace made it a bit more bearable. Glancing at the clock on the wall, she saw she only had five minutes to go. She thought she could do it, took a deep breath and looked up again at the clock.

The second hand on the clock moved so slowly! She began to think about disobeying. It would be easy to just stop. It would be easier to just cum. How would he know? No, she had to hold it together, she told herself, and keep on to the end.

And she managed it. Eventually the clock ticked round to 3:07, she pulled the plastic cock out of her and lay on the bed, breathing heavily.

Frustrated and horny, she wondered again how she had got herself into this situation. Why was she so inclined to obey him? He wasn't really forcing her to do this. He wouldn't know if she didn't do it. But she did it. And she wanted to. And she didn't know why.

Something about him just made her want to obey. Was it the fear of being found out and being punished? Or was it something more than that? How did she really feel about him anyway? He had made her do things she wouldn't have dreamed of doing and she wasn't comfortable doing many of them. But somehow everything he made her do, even when she didn't want to do it, or especially when she didn't want to do it, made her want to be with him more.