All Comments on 'The Craziest Thing I've Ever Done'

by bmailed

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
midwestgirlbjbmidwestgirlbjbabout 12 years ago
Bad sex?

Good story,but I didn't know there was such a thing as bad sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
she will find out

She will find out that it is not her partners who are the ones that are bad at sex it is her but by then she will just be another pig.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How tired

Dumb cunt cheats with bunny she is a slimy slut and deserves her bunny she sucks as dose the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another

stupid racist story about the mythical black man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just a Slut

Poorly written lousy story BORING Erotic NO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bmailed

Don't write anymore you are a waste.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Writing in First Person

If this is a reasonably true experience of the author, First Person perspective offers certain advantages (such as reporting feelings and private thoughts), BUT it also provides potential pitfalls (such as offering detail which is trivial to the story development or not embellishing for increased interest - this is assumed to be FICTION, even if it really happened!)

The author gives us more information about Kwame's computer skills than his amorous skills ... Although he has a good tongue - at least from the perspective of a lady being treated to her maiden cunniligous voyage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How sad.

Another writer that thinks cheating on their partner is erotic. Hopefully if the writer ever writes part two she will explain to her husband why she cheated on him and he will divorce her take her for everything she has and then she will tell her co-workers why her marriage ended and with who and why she turned into a cuckolding slut. Of course there are those readers that think cheating is erotic and they love to read about a cheating slut getting it on with a black man, so this story should go down well with those readers. The writer should really direct all future stories in thier direction, and put all future IR stories in the IR section of this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To tired

to do hubby but has energy to do black stud, how silly shes just a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So she's too tired and busy to even APPEAR interested in sex with her husband

But she has the time and energy to enjoy flirting and fucking a subordinate. And then she has the nerve to say her husband is jealous of her promotion?

Beyond that, the story was to stereotypical to really enjoy. One star outta five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hope she gets AIDS fron loer fuck buddy and dies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good

Very erotic and believable. Easy to believe such things happen. Would be interested to know what she thought of this episode after she had tim to think about it for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
get an editor

Lots of Typos, at least re-read it before posting!

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 12 years ago
Sorry...

but this isn't remotely erotic. Just a sad story of a wife without morals or a belief in her marriage vows. How sad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a nothing story

just an office slut getting fucked by a nigger, what's the big deal?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
In al likelihood, this snippet of extramarital carnality is a little too real for the typical Living Wives fan demographic .

To me, it was ok but only just- how does she handle, the guilt, the hubby post-taboo tryst ? There are a lot of unanswered questions about the workplace tryst as a long term environment . Does Kwame have a relationship that he is cheating on too ? I'd like to author take this story up a notch.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
P'raps Kwame will find himself tied to a bed by his wife

and his wife will punish him by having a dildo orgy with a hot girlfriend before allowing him to join in and then living happy ever after? Now if only someone could write a story like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

lame.....*yawn*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lame..........

....read until it became interracial......not worth it after that.....trash.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Low

More cheating whore with black dildo for LW. Kwame's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another win for the martian slut-ray and another lost job and marriage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous