The Crazy Cat Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yea, I could do this again. But I'm not coming here after dark."

"Oh hell no!"

****

We would come back to see Ms. Lucy on several occasions, whenever we could scratch together enough money to buy her something. Fortunately we were never attacked or arrested for being in that neighborhood. I learned to tolerate Ms. Lucy's hygiene problems in exchange for a series of increasingly exciting sexual experiences. Mike even got up the nerve to ask her about anal sex, which she was in agreement with, but once we considered her general state of hygiene, we decided not to venture into an area that we may have needed hazmat suits to explore. I did get my first, second, and third blowjobs which I enjoyed immensely.

I can proudly say that we did not simply use Ms. Lucy and cast her aside. Because she was in a 'blighted' neighborhood, a letter writing campaign by the students of our school was the impetus to bring a number of municipal agencies, non-profit groups, and church groups to focus on that area. The County was able to work with the Humane Society and the ASPCA to find alternative homes for ten of the fifteen cats, and to bury two dead cats found during the clean-up. Habitat for Humanity repaired her porch, painted her house, and performed a number of other household safety repairs including repairing her stove. Church groups cleaned her house including removal of years of accumulated junk. Counselors worked with her to help her improve her life (and personal hygiene). Outreach groups helped her to become involved with others at a local community center, while donations of clothing and household goods helped her to escape the hermit-like lifestyle she had been living.

Mike and I stopped by after all of the work was done, but this time, instead of sex in a filthy hovel with a challenged woman, we were able to enjoy a glass of tea with her while sitting on the nice, safe porch of her newly-painted house. Sometimes personal satisfaction is more rewarding than sexual satisfaction.

END

12