All Comments on 'The Creampie Journey Pt. 03'

by sparkyinoh

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not so much LW

Ok I read it but somehow don't feel like it is loving wife material. Sort of more couples or even fetish with the come swallowing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

You have two strikes against you before anyone even looks at this story. First two chapters in another category, then posting in LW is NOT a popular move here. Second, the title: The Creampie Journey smacks of cuck, another very unpopular theme.

Good luck, you'll need it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

grow some balls man and either get out or toss the bitch she is just another big cock whore time to get a life without her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shit like this

Makes it so easy to ignore most LW posts, happily I only skimmed this mess, it was all so cliched and predictable. Please don't continue with this theme, it's horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Go back to posting

In file 13 (garbage can)

dossbigdossbigalmost 4 years ago
The best is yet to cum

Wait till the husband has to take it in his mouth and ass. Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Perfectly placed in the correct category!

Come back soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Should have stayed in the original category - erotic couplings.

And if you moved you should have gone to fetish. Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reaction .....

When I read a story my initial disposition is to grant the author whatever plot line and accompanying characters he/she devises. All that's left for me is to try to imagine if or how I'd fit into such a story, with characters as given. Some commentators offer their version of the plot and its characters and offer their preferences on how such things should be handled. I don't think that's quite fair to the author, however, and I don't do that.

So all I can say is that you presented a plot into which I can't quite inject myself. But even more significant are your character presentations. The male role is unappealing, unattractive, self-destructive. The female role is distinctively uninviting. I wouldn't last five minutes with characters such as these. Especially a purportedly "loving" wife. Maybe we need a new category??!!! Let's have something like a "Manipulative Wife" category. Or maybe it's "Controlling/Dominating Wife"? Or some such.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
Not Really.......

Worthy of a comment

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3almost 4 years ago
Ooh delicious

Nicely done. I enjoyed it. Despite the cuckold fearing anon asses who feel obligated to criticize it, I liked it and so do many others. I am thrilled that you posted it here. Keep it up!

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Wrong category

Put this story in the gay or bisexual section - 1 star because it can't go any lower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
But there is more!

Another closet trans.

Oooh boy.... they are coming in buckets.

sparkyinoh, I am not here to tell you what to do, but they say:

"It is liberating to step out, and admit what you are"

-1 (for not being honest)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 4

Watching for part 4. I enjoyed the progression. Husband needs to lick her pussy with a cock in her.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another site is leaking cuck sewage into LW again. Easily avoided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! These two people are so much like my wife and me.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous