The Creampuff has Wet Fun

Story Info
Laura and Carmilla engage in some sexy afternoon activities.
1.9k words
4.27
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note; everyone in this story is +18 years old. This story contains piss play, if that's not your thing, please move on.

It was a rainy Saturday afternoon at Silas University. Laura and Carmilla had spent the entire day each laying in their respective beds reading; Carmilla- The Picture of Dorien Gray; Laura- Twilight. She found the descriptions of the vampires very funny simply because they were so unrealistic.

Sighing heavily, she shut the book with an audible sigh. Glancing over at Carmilla, she saw that nothing had changed. She sighed again, this time louder and with more flair. Again, Carmilla didn't so much as move her eyes from the page. Laura got up and walked over to the desk, setting her book down on top of it loudly while sighing once more, this time eleciting a "What do you need Laura" from the vaguely agitated Carmilla.

"I'm bored. Can't we do something?"

"What do you want to do?" asked the paler girl

"I don't know, anything but this." Laura sat down heavily in the desk chair.

"Do you want to go out?"

"No, its raining, i hate rain."

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"No, i have seen everything on my watchlist on Netflix."

"Do you want to do a craft? I know you broke one of your Harry Potter jars. Hermione, i think it was."

"No, i already fixed her."

It was Carmillas turn to sigh and shut her book. Pushing herself to the end of the bed, she paused for a moment before asking,

"Do you want to fuck?"

Laura blushed and broke Carmilla's piercing stare. She was still trying to get used to dark haired girls' bluntness. Once she was over the shock and able to speak again, she looked down at her feet, blushing even harder.

"Yes." she squeaked out.

"What was that Creampuff? I couldn't hear you." Carm smirked. She knew full well that Laura had said yes but she liked knowing how badly Laura wanted her.

Laura looked up, fire in her eyes. "Carmilla Karnstien, i need you to fuck me so hard that i forget the last 5 months of hell."

Camilla slowly got up, "Well in that case..." She was leaning over Laura now, her eyes full of lust and the small smirk still on her perfect face. "I guess I'll HAVE to do it now." She slowly lowered her mouth to Lauras mouth and consumed Laura's plump bottom lip with her own. Sucking hard, she heard Laura groan, the sound guttural and raw with an almost feral ring to it. Carmilla attacked her mouth with more vigor now, the sound driving her absolutely crazy. She bit and sucked and tugged on Laura's lips until they were swollen and red, all the while feeling Laura writhe beneath her, growing increasingly impatient. She felt Laura's hips buck against her own and they quickly found a pace that worked for them both; Laura raising her hips and Carmilla smashing them back down with hers. The motion was almost to much for Carmilla to handle and she found herself slowing down a bit, trying to hold on to the pleasure she was experiencing. Breaking the passionate kiss to look down at the beautiful girl and utter a frantic

"Slow down, Creampuff. You're going to make me cum before either of us are even naked."

"Take my clothes off Carm. NOW." was Lauras equally frantic response.

Laura felt like she was going to explode. Camilla turned her on to the point of no return and she could tell that the panties she was wearing were ruined. Her bra had suddenly become too tight around her chest and she had the distinct feeling that if Carm didn't get her clothes off soon, she was going to suffocate. Thankfully, she felt the bottom of her shirt being tugged off of her and she raised herself up so that Carmilla could pull it over her head. The lost contact of their lips felt like a plunge into freezing water and she frantically sought out the dark haired girls soft lips. Reconnecting the kiss, she felt Carmillas put one hand on her breast and the other start to unbutton Lauras jeans.

"You've ruined your panties. What a naughty, naughty girl." Camilla purred, stroking lightly over the soaked fabric.

Laura gasped and shuddered when she felt Carmilla pinch her sensitive nipples roughly.

"I am a naughty girl. You will have to punish me."

"Ah, i will. but first, let's see how you like this."

Camilla forced herself to remove her mouth from the close proximity to Lauras lips. She felt for the pulse in Lauras smooth neck and sucked on it lightly before moving further down and taking Lauras perky, pink nipples into her mouth. She heard Laura make a sudden sound of pure ecstasy and sucked harder, getting a louder response from the blonde woman.

Laura felt like she was going to die, the pleasure from Carmilla's mouth was so intense.

"Carm," she gasped pulling herself away slightly, "Carm, if we don't slow down, I am not going to last very long." Carmilla sighed and pulled her mouth away, bringing herself up to look into Lauras eyes.

"Okay, Creampuff, what do YOU want to do then?"

"I don't know maybe... sit on the bed?" Carmilla sat down on her bed, pulling Laura with her until she could rest her head on Laura's stomach.

"Is this really what you want?" Laura blushed again, not quite sure how to vocalize exactly what she was hoping for.

"Not quite... i was more picturing... well... maybe you could... lay back on the bed...?" Carmilla smiled a knowing smile, realizing what Laura was hoping for. Scooting herself back, she unbuttoned her jeans, maintaining eye contact with Laura, who licked her lips in anticipation.

"What next, Creampuff?" Carmilla asked quietly, waiting for Laura to make the next move.

"Now, I g-guess I'll come over there too." Laura quickly got on the bed too, straddling Carmillas hips and feeling herself get more aroused by the second. Her underwear was well beyond saving now and she could feel more of her arousal dripping into them. Leaning down, she took Carmillas mouth in hers once again, her tongue slowly making its way to Carmillas lips and asking for entrance. Laura could feel Carmilla gripping her hips, rocking them in a way that made Lauras stomach tie up in excited knots. Slowly, Laura reached down and caressed Carmillas breasts, feeling Carmillas breath hitch against her mouth, a low groan making its way up her throat. Laura wanted to listen to that noise forever.


Reaching down, Laura started to tug on the hem of Carmillas shirt, signaling that she was ready to take it off. Carmilla broke the kiss between them and sat up slightly, helping aid Laura in this endeavor. Settling back onto the bed, Carmilla looked up at Laura with eyes so dark, Laura could swear the entire universe could be in them and she would never know. Letting her eyes wander down, Laura looked at Carmillas breasts. They were smaller than her own, and they sat proudly, nipples dark and erect, just waiting to be suckled. Laura obliged, bringing her mouth to them and pulling a plump nipple into her mouth. She heard Carmilla's gasp and she bit down lightly, savoring the feel of it in her mouth. Camillas hips bucked under her, connecting their centers briefly, albeit through their pants and underwear.

"Please, Laura," Carmilla gasped, starting to lose some of her control, "Please, I need more than just that." Smirking, Laura sucked for a minute longer before sitting up and moving her hands to Carmillas hips, pushing them softly back down onto the bed.

"You have to be patient, Carm. I want to do this my way." Carmilla groaned in frustration, but didn't argue. Leanig her head back down, Laura took the other nipple into her mouth, slowly teasing and sucking until Carmilla was writhing underneath her once more. Moving her hands to Carmillas jeans, she traced her finger tips along the waist band, only letting the very tips of them make contact with Carmillas skin. Pushing further in, she felt the edge of Carmillas underwear, lacy and rough, against her fingers, coarse in contrast to Carmillas soft, cool skin. Carmilla bit down on her lip and groaned again, feeling the frustration rise up. 


"NOW, Creampuff. Before I explode and ruin this orgasm for both of us." Laura looked up.

"What did you just say to me?" Carm felt instant regret, knowing what was coming next.

"I mean, please Laura? I don't know how much more of this teasing I can take."

"You'll take as much as I tell you to take." Laura growled, vaguely threatening. Carmilla felt a shiver of excitement travel up her spine.

"Yes m'am." She responded knowing arguing was useless at this point. Laura was going to take her sweet time and no amount of begging would change that, Carmilla knew this from experience. Laura lowered herself once more to Carmillas nipples, biting one roughly this time, and removing her hand from Carmillas pants completely.

"Just for that, I'm going to touch myself first, while you watch." She sat up onto her knees and put her hand down the front of her pants, gasping sharply as she made contact with her clit.

Sighing deeply she moved her hand in a circular motion while slowly moving herself up and down, humping her hand and causing Carmillas clit to throb inside of her own jeans. Carmilla could feel herself riding wave after wave of arousal, thrusting her hips up to match Lauras movements. She could feel herself tightening thought of Laura touching her after Lauras fingers were coated with her cum.

Carmilla reached up and put her hands on Lauras breasts, playing with the nipples, desperate to be apart of Lauras masturbation. Suddenly, her lap felt wet. She looked down her body and saw the crotch of Lauras jeans darkening; piss. Laura was pissing on her. Carmilla reached out and played in the spray, fascinated and aroused more than she had ever been before. The sight of this drove Laura over the edge and she bucked her hips wildly, cumming and pissing all the while. She whimpered as her bladder pushed to last of her piss out, her orgasm tapering off with the stream. Carmilla felt giddy with excitement, realizing that Laura must have been planning this from the beginning. "Holy fuck, Creampuff. Where did you learn to do THAT?"

Laura blushed. "Was it too much?" She asked shyly.

"Too much? Oh baby, no. That was barely enough. Next time, I want to feel you pissing on me directly, hopefully with a major focus on my clit. Speaking of my clit, it definitely needs to some attention. Should i see to that or are you going to help a girl out?"

Laura nodded vigorously, "Oh i would be THRILLED to do both of those things!" Scooting towards the end of the bed, she helped Carmilla peel the soaked jeans off, tossing them into the laundry hamper to deal with later.

"Sorry about the soaked bed." Laura said, still feeling a bit self conscious. "I can wash the sheets before bedtime tonight."

"Creampuff, you can soak my sheets any time your heart desires. Now please, get back to the business at hand... or rather, put your hand in my business."

Laughing, Laura obliged.