The Crew Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes...well...and umm...this stunning lady," he smiled as he once again laid a hand on my mother's ass, "is one of my favorite wives and our hostess for the night. Gwendolyn Novak of Luna. We are good friends of another great pulp author. One who might be Burroughs' greatest admirer."

We all broke character long enough to help set the table. My mom had prepared a huge, if easy, supper of cold meats and cheeses, breads, fresh fruits and veggies, deviled eggs. Conversation indeed covered Burroughs' Tarzan and Barsoom novels and worlds as well as their interplay with Heinlein and the friends and loves of Lazarus Long. Most every character naked as often as practical. As much as possible, we stayed in character. All through the meal and beyond.

All six of us ended up at the quarry, enjoying the sunset as my father played Lazarus on Tertuis, hosting a naked gathering of unlikely friends from across different timelines and universes. We talked of creating and loving and stories. Of our stories. Chapters and changes.

It was closing on midnite by the time we all made our way back to the house. My parents said their good nights, with hugs all around, and retired to their bedroom. We went to The Barn. Sal went straight to my bookshelf, opened the box that he knew was there. Pulled out my pipe and herb and fired up a bowl.

"I'm gonna miss this," he said. "All of this..."

Between tokes, he made an attempt to fill the girls in on the gaps and details regarding his upcoming move. His hopes that we all could still try to be us. "You know..." he finally said quietly. "Like tonite...like...family. I mean, don't get me wrong. Milo and Pops, they're family...blood. I love 'em. But this is different. You guys...you guys are...family family..."

He leaned back in the oversized chair he loved and heaved a sigh, then went quiet. He just ran his eyes around the room like he was trying fix the images in his mind. Scooter sitting lotus on the ottoman. Bobbi sprawled out on the futon/couch. Me in my beat-up recliner. Scanning each of us over and over. He seemed in a better place than when he arrived that afternoon, but he was still really down. Scooter slid in beside him in the big chair. It was a tight fit and her body squeezed up against his side, one arm and leg draped over him. She gently ran her fingers over the hair on his chest. Over a nipple. Down his stomach. Up a thigh. By the look on her face, it was meant to comfort much more than arouse. Still, his body responded, his cock thickening and hardening even if his face was zoning out. Bobbi noticed it too. Her eyes were fixed on his growing member and I could swear her breathing quickened.

Scooter looked from Bobbi to me. I met her gaze and nodded toward the queen bed at the far end of the room. We had long since decided that everybody was staying the night. Calls had been made. No one was driving. All keys were on hooks by my door.

I stood and offered Bobbi my hand. "Princess, I know that it's nothing like your palace on Barsoom," I said, trying to lighten the mood, "but would you do me the honor of sharing my humble futon for the night?"

She stood and circled me in her arms. "Why John Carter, what kind of girl do you think I am? No. Don't answer that. I'd love to. I've slept in humbler surroundings, but never with better company. Just don't let my parents know I'm cavorting with commoners. Daddy would have your head on a pike."

Scooter rolled her eyes as she stood, pulling Sal to his feet. "That's our cue. Come on, Tarzan," she said to him. "You and Jane need some sleep." She started to lead him to the bed, but he stumbled and slumped back into the chair.

Bobbi and I helped her get him up and guided him toward the bed. We rolled him onto his back, close to the middle. Scoot climbed in next to him, again pressed to his side. "That's better," she told him, dragging her fingers across his chest. "You just relax. We're here. We've got you."

Sal didn't move or reply, but let out a deep rumbling sigh. Eyes closed. Drifting in that place between sleep and awake. I moved across the room and made up the futon, then turned off all but one light. It was just enough to cast a soft amber glow and show detail enough to keep anyone from tripping and breaking a bone on the way to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna lay down," I whispered, collapsing onto the futon.

Bobbi still sat on the edge of the bed across from them. Watching. "I'll be there in a minute," she whispered back. She watched a bit longer. She laid a tentative hand on his chest. Stroked slowly through the hair, matching Scooter's movements and grazing a nipple, which caused him to sharply inhale. His cock jumped. Scoot smiled. Sal's arm, almost with a mind of its own, moved from behind his head. His hand slid down Bobbi's naked back and came to rest on her ass. She didn't move at first, but then reached back and held it there, just for a moment longer. Her own hand slid down the front of his body, coming to rest on his massive erection. She rested it there as she leaned across him and gave him a lingering, not quite platonic, kiss. Then she drew her hand from his cock with a slow caress and a gentle pat. She reached up and brushed a stray curl from his face. "There you go, Tarzan. G'nite."

I was raging hard as I watched her move slowly across the room toward me. The amber glow from the light cast surreal dancing shadows across her body as she moved. Slowly. Cat-like. Only slightly smiling. Her nipples standing out proud on her softly swaying breasts. Her stomach taut. Her long supple legs opening then closing off views of the swollen petals peeking out from below the red curls above her mound. I could only imagine the view that Scooter had, now slowly stroking Sal's manhood while watching my face and Bobbi's delicious retreating ass.

Bobbi crawled onto the futon and flowed up against me. Atop me. The folds of her pussy were moist and she slid them against my thigh. She kissed me deeply, then licked her way down my neck and chest as her fingers encircled my cock. Her tongue circled one of my nipples before capturing it, sucking hard, biting down, pulling. Then on to the other. Both of my hands were on her ass, pulling her to me, exploring her crevice. Reaching as low as I could, I parted the folds of her sex with my finger. She slid herself further up my body, giving me better access. Two fingers. I pulled her higher, capturing one of her breasts in my mouth while my two middle fingers curled inside her, my thumb drew wet circles across her clit, and my pinky slipped into her tight little sphincter.

Eyes now closed to the world, she was starting to gasp as she arched her whole body and threw back her head, pulling her tit from my mouth and grinding herself on my hand. Scooter, still stroking Sal, was watching intently, locking eyes with me whenever possible. Her own supple hips were moving back and forth on Sal's hand between her legs. She kept looking at me...my face...holding my gaze. Even as she leaned down and began to lick around the edge of his helmet shaped glans. Tasting. Suckling.

Bobbi came first, with a massive shudder and wail. She collapsed gasping and limp on top of me. Once she regained her senses a bit, she kissed me then turned to face Scooter and Sal. Scooter, still stroking and sucking and grinding, never broke eye contact with us. She held our eyes as she pulled his cock up to straight out from his body and licked around the head. Bobbi sat up and spun around, doing the same to me. They smiled at each other, just jacking us off. Then Scoot, with a giggle, engulfed Sal's massive glans and drove her face downward. Granted, she took it in stages, but still. With four...maybe five...very slow and determined bobs of her head, she had swallowed him whole. Her nose on his balls and her chin in his pubic hair. His hips jerked. She held, keeping her eyes on me. Still grinding herself on his hand.

Bobbi was drooling and sucking on me, sliding me into and out of her mouth and throat. Sal jerked again, and Scooter pulled back enough to swallow and gasp in a breath before taking him back in her mouth and milking him dry. She pulled off and started to violently quiver, still moving her hips in circles. "OH GAWD!!! Uuungh! Oh my NNNNGGGG!!!" she exclaimed as she finally broke eye contact, visible ripples careening up her body from pussy to tits and back again. Bobbi, watching, swallowed me down in a single plunge and held me there while her tongue licked my balls. I couldn't have warned her if I'd wanted. I exploded down her throat with an inarticulate bellow. I knew she couldn't breathe but she held till I finally stopped spurting. She pulled off and swallowed the remnants, smiling first at Scoot, who was still having aftershocks, then me. Then she crawled up my body, threw an arm across my chest and a leg across my crotch, and fell quickly asleep.

Scooter curled up into much the same position on Sal. Her head on his chest, her tits on his side, her hand on his cock, and her legs wrapped around one of his. Her eyes, though, remained on me. And mine on her. Until we drifted to sleep.

***************

5 AM rolled around fast. I woke to the sound of the shower. I sat up and looked around, trying to get my bearings. Bobbi was sleeping beside me, turned away, hogging the sheet which was wrapped around her middle leaving her ass and legs and one boob exposed. In the other bed, Scooter was sheetless, hugging a pillow, lying face down with one leg pulled up and bent to the side, leaving her ass and pussy exposed. I surmised that Sal was the one in the shower. I was right. He came out a minute later.

"Sorry. I gotta jet, Bro," he said as he pulled on some shorts and t-shirt. "Got deliveries coming in starting at seven. I'll call you later?"

"Cool." I mumbled blearily, trying to clear the crust from my eyes. "You OK?"

"I will be," he said. "I made coffee. And I'm stealing your themos. You know I'm good for it."

"No problemo, brother."

"Hey," he said from the open door. "Did I really try the Tarzan yell? From the willow tree?"

"Yup," I replied, pouring a coffee. "My dad loved it!"

"Oh God!" he said, shaking his head. "I guess it got kinda weird last night? Not bad...you know...at least what I remember. But yeah. A little weird. Wild. Don't remember much past the quarry. Just flashes."

"Not bad..." I reasured him. "Don't worry. You were a little toasted, but that's understandable."

"Thanks," he said looking off to the distance. "And...thanks for having my back." He held up a fist. "Family!" he said.

I returned the gesture. "Family!"

The sun was just coming up as I finished my second cup of coffee. I love naked coffee, watching the sunrise and soaking up the early. Scooter came out about then with a cup of her own, followed shortly by Bobbi. The each took a seat on the hammock, one on either side of me. Skin to skin to skin. We sipped and savored in silence. A few minutes later, I pried myself out from between them. They followed me around as I did the early "chores". Mostly just making sure water troughs were topped up and putting out feed for the animals. Then I took advantage of the early cool and pulled weeds in the garden. I even showed them how to trim some of the special plants in my mother's corn patch. Just enough to promote better growth. We then took the trimmings into the barn and hung them to dry.

None of us said very much about the night before, other than promising one another that Sal would never live down being Tarzan. We just shared a look once in a while. A smile. Or a pensive glance. I think we were all just thinking at each other...and waiting for the caffiene to kick in.

I went back inside and set another pot to brew, then got into the shower. I had just finished adjusting the temp and the pressure from every direction when the door opened and Bobbi stepped in.

"Share?" she asked. Of course I agreed.

The door opened again not two seconds later. "Room for me?" Scooter asked. She didn't wait for an answer. She hugged me, the turned away. "Wash my back," she said, wiggling her cute little ass.

Bobbi hugged me, then turned and did the same. "Wash OUR backs," she said.

"Work, work work!" I replied, lathering one, then the other, which set them both giggling.

"We know you love us," Scoot laughed.

"Mmm Hmm..." I grunted, engrossed in soaping up two cute naked asses.

"MMMM," Bobbi hummed. "Don't miss any...OH!!" She jumped as my finger slid down her crack and over her pucker.

Scooter laughed again, beginning to lather my front. Eyeing my growing thickness. "Just some slippery family fun," she said, batting at it like a cat with a toy.

Bobbi joined in on attacking my front. Laughing with Scooter. Both of them seeming to telepathically trade ideas on how to torture me and settling on lathering me with their boobs. They stepped away in unison, dropping their eyes to my rigid dick.

"Mikey, I think he likes it," Scooter choked out through giggles.

Bobbi just shook her head and gathered the three of us into one big hug.

"I LOVE THIS FAMILY!!!" she squealed.

12