The Crimson Milk Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia turned to face her attacker, not sure how she would deal with whatever monstrosity had chosen her. The creature standing over her looked familiar. Maggie, the security guard who sometimes came by her kiosk. She had changed. This Maggie was gorgeous in every way. Perfectly round and plump hips, tapered up into a tight waist before flaring out into giant tear drop breasts with cute, perky nipples. She smiled down at Patricia like a fox who had cornered its prey. As Patricia's eyes trailed down her immaculate form, the prey realized why.

Patricia had never seen the sexual appeal of a cock before. She didn't consider herself a lesbian or even bisexual. She never became too interested in one or the other. The sight of Maggie's form changed something in her. It made her realize something that should have been obvious all along. She never wanted just a cock on a man. And she never wanted just a cunt on a woman. She wanted both. She wanted to run her tongue along a juicy snatch up to the hard ridge of a cock waiting to cum on her tits. Her mind rewrote itself in the awe of Maggie's waiting prick, the sexual spell issuing one last command: fuck.

Patricia stood up, ignoring the fading pain in her wounded ankle. She calmly and slowly removed her blouse and bra, letting her perky B cups swing free. While Maggie waited, Patricia unbuttoned her pants and wriggled her hips out of them an inch at a time until they fell to her feet. Bending over so that her tits swung beneath her, she pulled down her black lace undies, stepped out of them and tossed them behind her. Somewhat unaware of the raucous orgy a few yards away, she closed the distance between herself and Maggie. She took her new mistress by the hand and led her over to the nearby mattress outlet.

The majority of the beds were taken, but Patricia found one for them. She laid down on her back, scooching herself to a comfortable position in the center of the bed. Then she lightly pulled Maggie on top of her. The larger woman's breasts squished down into the B cups as they closed in for a long, slow kiss. Patricia could feel the cock nudging against her pussy lips and she shifted slightly so that it became wedged in her folds. She brought her hands down to Maggie's round rump and pressed, pulling her downwards. She whimpered as the full length of Maggie's cock slid into her and delighted in the raspy sigh her lover let out.

Patricia felt a wet spot on her chest and looked down to see the red milk oozing out from Maggie's tits. She pushed the other woman up and latched on to a nipple, dreaming of a cock of her own. Maggie's pace hurried, her first time having her dick inside of another woman. In only minutes, a torrent of cum shot into Patricia's waiting cunt. She collapsed on top of the woman she had lusted after for so many months, but soon felt an odd wriggling against her belly. Pushing up, she looked down to see Patricia's new dick growing to full length. Patricia looked up with a devilish grin, "Your turn."

***

"What the fuck were those things?" said one of the escapees. A small group huddled in a nearby alley, all panting for breath.

"I don't know. Some kind of...drug maybe. Something in the food," said Everett. He'd opened the gate and let out as many as he could. "Why aren't there any sirens?"

"What?" the group all answered in unison.

Everett waved his arm, "Sirens. Did no one call the police or 911 or anything?"

A girl answered, "Our phones don't work. They've been dead since it all started."

"How's a drug going to make our phones stop working?" said the first man. Everett noticed he had on a name tag, Harris. "Look around, no one has even noticed. It's like nothing is happening in there. What the fuck can do that? Huh?"

Everett replied, "Let's all just calm down. We need to go to the police and get help."

"Fuck that," Harris said angrily. "There were cops in there. You think they can stop this? Whatever this is? Some kind of government experiment. They've cut us off, drugged us, testing some kind of psychedelic chemical weapon."

"You're frightening people," Everett said, firmly.

"Maybe we're already infected. Who's to say that bitch over there isn't about to strip naked, sprout fucking rabbit ears, and try to suck my dick. I need to get out of here. All of you do. Screw going for help, we just have to run before whatever is in there gets out -"

Everett's fist slammed into Harris's jaw, sending the man to the ground. "Listen! Panic is what got all those people trapped in there. Whatever's happening to them could happen to us if we just freak out and try to run. A girl almost made it out, but she just touched one of those infected people changed instantly. We need to stick together, find help, and get through this with people we can trust. Agreed?"

The small group murmured agreement, their eyes filled with worry and fright. Even Harris shook his head in agreement, while tenderly rubbing his jaw.

"Good. Go home, get your friends and your families. If any of them are acting strange...just don't touch them. Or let them touch you. If it's in the food, don't eat anything that could have been tainted. Here, I'm writing down my address. If you find trouble, go there. There's an old basement that can be safe. Just...don't let this get to you and stay calm. I'm sure everything is going to be fine, but we need to be careful or we'll end up like them. I'm going to check out the police station, though I'm not sure they'd believe me. Anyone who wants to stick with me is welcome to."

Harris and a few others agreed to go along with him. Another group wanted to go to the hospital. A few others went off to their homes. Everett had one word in his mind, resist. He had focused on it when a beautiful red headed woman cornered him. She'd let him get by her, almost like his presence offended her. That close to them, he could feel that something unnatural was happening. Whatever it was, resist.

12