The Crimson Milk Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everett sighed. He reached into his coat and withdrew an odd device. It looked old and bore many of the same runes as the pillars in front of the building. "Do you know what this is?"

"Something you stole from a Nazi's cunt?" Teresa said, her skin going cold and blue.

"Those dreams were very real for me," Everett said as he toyed with the device. "So real that I would often get trapped in them. It would seem like days before I woke, yet only minutes would have passed. While asleep, I would be surrounded by darkness, forced to watch you have one lover after another. I saw through your eyes as you brought this entire town into damnation. It was hard to look away from all that, but finally I did. In that hellscape, I turned away from you and looked into the distance at something I think you didn't want me to see. This."

Teresa recoiled at the sight of the thing in Everett's hands. Her voice changed, becomign deeper and full of malice. "An Omundaret? What old fool told you that thing would help? You've wasted your time, Everett. Now you're wasting mine."

Everett grabbed hold of one of the girls attempting to seduce him. He held up the Omundaret and spoke in a booming voice a language that only Teresa understood. Bright white light burst from the object in his hands, flowed through his body, and into the girl. The light consumed her, and as it faded away, a middle aged, fully clothed woman was left behind. Everett recognized her. "Mrs. Dominic? It's ok. You're safe now." The woman clutched her head as vertigo took hold of her. She made brief eye contact with Everett, smiled, and then fell asleep.

When Everett looked back at Teresa, the illusion of a snake woman had vanished. In its place waited the Teresa he had left behind, diminutive and beautiful. "Everett, it's ok," she said. The Omundaret had left him exhausted, and he welcomed the warm, familiar touch of the woman he loved. "Shhh. All of this effort...You're going to kill yourself, and for what? Everyone here is happy. We can be happy together, just like this if you want. Do you still love me?"

He wanted to give in. He wanted to bring her to his chest and never let her go. Everett wished that he could hear Teresa's real voice, and not the imitation standing in front of him - the creature wearing her soul like a mask. He pushed her away and held the Omundaret in front of him like a cross to ward her off. "It will kill me," she said, flatly. "You can purify the others, but not me. I'll be destroyed, damned, and forgotten. You will wipe me from existence entirely. No one will remember I was even born."

"You can't do this. You can't get away with it. These were our friends. Our families and you turned them into monsters. Better do this quickly." He stepped forward to grab hold of her, but she slipped away.

Holding up her hands, "I can turn them all back. I can let all of them go. They'll wake up in the morning and not remember a thing. They can have back their lives. If you let me go."

Everett faltered, "You'll just find somewhere else. Start again, ruin another town."

"Maybe," she replied, coyly. "But you'll always be there to keep an eye on me. Surely you've noticed by now. You dodged bullets that cut down the man right behind you. I became this, a host for the Crimson, and the love of my life was kept safe in the war, protected forever from pain and from death. If I go, you go too, handsome. Go on then, make your choice."

Everett's arm shook as he strained to hold up the arcane device. It solidified in his mind nearly against his will. He couldn't destroy her. Reality shimmered and dissolved around him. When it reformed, he stood on the stoop of the courthouse at mid morning, surrounded by the town he'd grown up in. Cars and pedestrians moved about as normal, and he wondered how it had all happened so easily.

As he looked at the restoration of his home, he noticed a flicker of red in the corner of his eye. A woman in a red dress walked quickly down the sidewalk. She paused and glanced over her shoulder before disappearing down an alley.

Everett followed.

-

A low groaning noise startled Monica from her fitful sleep. It seemed to come from the pipes. She could see everyone else stirring as well. How long had she been asleep? Garrett stood few feet away, peering up at the ceiling. "There's something outside," he whispered.

Monica knew the plan. If something ever got in, they were to run immediately and regroup at an arranged spot. She began to gather her things, and then she heard a voice. A beautiful, clear voice unlike anything she had ever heard before.

"You have been keeping one of my children and doing very naughty things," said the voice. It did not seem to come from any one direction. "But I am not vengeful. No, I have brought you the greatest gift you ever will receive. I worried that the unclean thing might have told you lies about me. I worried you would try to run. So rather than come in myself, I thought that I would shower you with blessings from afar." The voice laughed.

Monica heard the groaning noise once again and realized what was about to happen moments before it did. The pipes were an emergency sprinkler system. She started to scream, but thick, pink milk sprayed from the ceiling, splashing down on every survivor.

Monica saw it raining down on her step son. Drops of it rolled into his mouth and down over his shoulders. It stunned him and held him in place. She wanted to run or to call for help from Everett, but she the warm liquid ran her arms, flowed between her cleavage. The pure lust took hold rapidly. Garrett tore off his clothes as his skin began to change into a deep shade of red. Monica leapt towards him, pinning him to the ground as her own body seized with pleasure and desire. Her hands grew thick black talons that easily sliced open her shirt, letting her billowing tits fall out for her stepson's pleasure. Immediately, he latched onto a spurting nipple, swirling his tongue around the nub as more crimson milk spilled into his mouth.

Monica felt his cock starting to strain against his jeans. She selfishly rubbed her pussy against it through the layers of fabric. It wasn't enough, but before she could tear away her pants, they ripped at the seams as her ass grew to fat, juicy proportions. She reveled in the new asset and delighted in the dark red color of her skin. Her hand pushed away the tatters of fabric and explored between her legs. She found her pussy bald, youthful and sopping wet. Wasting no time, she ripped away her stepson's jeans and boxers, letting his new girthy cock swing free. It stood up straight from his body, veiny and dark red like the rest of his skin. His balls squished between muscular thighs and looked heavy with spunk.

"I've got a big cock for you momma," Garrett hissed in a deep, inhuman voice. Horns grew from the front of his forehead, curving up like a ram's. "Suck on my cock, I bet it tastes better than dad's."

Monica flashed new, sharp teeth at him as she gripped his cock by the base. Her lips plumped out into big pillows as she crammed his cockhead into her mouth. Her tongue swiped up and down along the ridge until she realized that it was forked and she could control each part independently. The feeling of his stepmother's tongue wrapping itself around his cock drove Garrett wild. He wanted to grab hold of her head and force his entire length down her throat. She pulled his cock out of her mouth with a wet pop, taking the time to tease him by slithering her tongue up and down his length a few more times.

Her breasts swelled to three times the size they had been moments before, and she cooed as rivulets of milk dripped down her perfect abdomen. She turned around and presented her ass to her stepson for a moment, before sliding her pussy up the length of his cock and impaling herself in the reverse cowgirl position. She wanted to give him plenty of access to her new bubble butt. She'd often wondered if he jerked off to her bikini photos even before the town was taken over by sex demons.

Garrett watched his stepmother's luscious ass rock back and forth on his stomach as his cock slid in and out of her tight pussy. His hands greedily kneaded the flesh, pleased to see that each grope somehow created more handfuls for him to enjoy. The sensation of it all got to him.

"That's right, fill up mommy's pussy with all that hot cum," she hissed as the first splash of jizz hit her pussy walls. Her body went rigid in pleasure, and she let out a series of small sighs as blast after blast of cum filled her up. The sticky pink fluid seeped out around his cock, coating his balls in cum, and she was eager to lick it off.

The demoness turned her eyes towards the rest of the room. Many of the others had succumbed to the rain's corruption. But a few had been underneath tarps or boxes when the milk sprayed down. They huddled together, watching in horror as the other survivors transformed. Monica stood up, letting her stepson's cock slip out of her with a rush of spunk. She flexed her new, muscular body as his cum slid down her thighs. She smiled at the remaining humans. "Ooo, Garrett, you've been such a good boy with a fat cock. You get to pick who we fuck next."

***

Author's Note: This is where my original writing stopped and the series fell into complete disarray. I think these edits have dramatically improved on the writing and story cohesion. While I write Crimson stories primarily for the scenes and not so much for the overarching narrative, I also didn't want to leave it here. So, I've written a new, final chapter that will give Mandi a proper send off.

12