The Crimson Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,480 Followers

She dropped to her knees and dove her face into the warm wetness before her. Josh growled a slight disappointment, but Mandi laughed in devilish delight as Erica slowly ran her flattened tongue the full length of the dripping slit. Both women began moaning and Mandi's toes curled as she felt an intense heat traveling down between her legs. Erica's former self was gone and she lapped greedily at the slit in front of her. Her hands groped underneath Mandi, squeezing her ass cheeks and pulling her into the eager strokes of Erica's tongue.

"Ohhhhh, yes, that's my girl," Mandi cooed, stroking her new acquisition's hair. "You eat pussy like you've been practicing for years, just like I knew you would. Don't worry Joshy, you'll have a turn in a few minutes. I bet those perky tits look nice from this angle though, too bad she hasn't got any hips on her. What would you hold on to while you fuck? How disappointing it would be to spray your load all over bony little butt. Don't you agree, Erica?"

"Mmmph, mmph"

"Careful my little honeypot," Mandi teased. "You know what they say, you are what you eat."

Heat racked through Erica's body. She continued licking and slurping at her mistress's slit, but her own drenched pussy started to spasm in orgasm. The heat began to linger in her already sizable breasts and they began to swell to ludicrous size just like Mandi's. Her hips rounded as her rear swelled to a bubble butt. She began to purr as she licked. She felt warmer and her skin began to itch. She ran her hand down to her own vagina, but found it even more hairless than she usually kept it. Blindly, she kept searching over changing body with her hands. A thick fuzz had started growing along her side and back. It encircled her new breasts, leaving perky nipples poking out. She reached back and pulled at her plump new ass, feeling the furry hair coating her buttocks. With a quick gasp she felt her new tail growing out from the base of her spine. Her fingernails grew curved and thick. Mandi's stroking of her pet's hair slowly revealed pointy cat ears, which twitched to the touch. This last revelation made Erica stop her fervent licking and look up at Mandi. "What the fuck have you done to m—m—meowwwwwww!"

"What was that deary?"

"Meow! Meeeeeoooooooooowww!" Josh had moved behind the new cat-woman and was dragging the full length of his member across the girl's furry back. She purred and rubbed her ass back against him, causing him to grunt from the feel of soft fuzz against his balls.

"That's right my blonde little bimbo," Mandi said. "You're just a cat in heat, begging to be fucked. And you're going to get it, every last inch of that fat cock." Josh pushed Erica back to all fours and she shoved her ass in the air, arching her back and letting out a long slow purr. Josh pulled aside her tail as the tip twitched in his face. With one hand pushing into the soft ass in front of him, his dickhead nudged its way between Erica's drenched folds. "Feel it? He wants to put it in. He wants you to buck and scratch while he impales you on his fuckstick. Is that what you want, pussy girl?"

"Meow, rrrrrrrrrrrrrr, pwease!" Erica was gone. Kitty was all that remained. She leaned back trying to force herself onto the hot pole behind her, but Josh did the same holding the head barely in her outer folds.

"What's that Joshy, is she not good enough yet? Her pussy not as tight as mine? Ooo! I know Kitty sure does like milk doesn't she. Suck on my tits so he has something else to watch while he pounds your ass. Then he can watch it grow even more!"

Kitty crawled up her mistress and latched on to the swollen nipple, warm red milk flowed into her mouth causing a new wave of warm to spread over her body. With a loud grunt, Josh drove into Kitty's pussy, sending the pair of women rocking forward on the seat. His balls slapped into Mandi's slit as he fucked the cat girl. He kneaded her ass with his rough hands. It grew before his eyes, swelling and rounding like rising bread. It spurred him on and he fucked even hardened, starting to grunt and moan. Mandi pulled the girl up into a kiss, sharing the sweet tasting milk between them. "There's still just a little left, you know," Mandi whispered into Kitty's new ears. "A little of that girl Erica, she wants you to stop. She knows that when that beast behind you drenches your ass in sticky cum, that she'll vanish. Do you have anything to say to her?"

Kitty smiled and turned back to Josh, "Fuck my ass with that big horse cock, meoooowww!" She felt the first burst of cum coat her insides. Josh pulled out of her and slapped his dick onto her ass, sending two more ropes across her back. He wedged himself between her ass cheeks and pushed her furry cleft together, continuing to fuck and spew cum from his tip.

"Now then, a good kitty cleans herself up," Mandi said as she stood up and took hold of Josh's dick. "I'll take care of this." She dove down and began cleaning the pink cum off his cock. Kitty began licking herself everywhere she could reach, scooping his cum off her back and rubbing it on her breasts, causing them to swell with the transformative milk which had already begun leaking from her new teats.

The bus no longer resembled a bus at all. The other entranced watchers had not noticed as the vehicle had grown into the ground. The windowed sides of the bus had become walls. The metal railings and seat bars had changed into tall silver poles. The seats themselves had become booths. Where there was once an aisle, large cushioned pedestals had popped up. The drivers seat had transformed into a bar stool and then divided itself several times to create a full row for the newly formed bar, which vaguely resembled an engine block. Where Josh had thrown a seat out of a torn bus, a door had formed. Ethan's mind, though clouded, did notice the neon glow of the new "Crimson Club" sign on the front of the building.

Kitty and Josh had started rutting again. She had him pinned in a booth, riding his cock as she purred and tweaked her nipple to squirt red milk into his lapping mouth. Mandi crawled onto the center pedestal, presenting her voluptuous ass to the remaining boys as her tits dribbled more Crimson on the cushions as they swung forward. She eyed the remaining innocents, trying to contain her excitement long enough to pick who would be next.


Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,480 Followers
12