All Comments on 'The Cruise'

by mattrog11

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm trying to figure this out . . .

You've got me stumped. The initial premise of the story was a husband and wife taking a cruise, albeit with some ill-defined reluctance. Thus, my mental picture that emerged was that of two approximately middle-age people. But then the cognitive dissonance started: You presented the male character the evoked the mental image of a 14 year-old boy who had gone through his puberty transition, masturbating in the shower, catatonic fixation when viewing an apparently attractive woman in a bathing suit; unable to control his visual target; spring-loaded and consuming fantasy interjection; and, of course, the LW-required blushing and stammering when confronted with the need to respond to the simplest social interaction with his fantasy object. And it got worse.

What were your trying to tell, to relate, to evoke?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You have to experience it to believe it...... second puberty exists!

I feel the ‘I’m trying to figure this out’ comment is too harsh. I beg to differ for the bespoke ‘cognitive dissonance’ storyline. The story line is believable because I am experiencing the second puberty myself and I am not yet middle age, so short of having a mid life crisis. The difference on being 41 and 14 is prolly such as having a sophisticated masturbation (ie toys, elaborate fantasies,etc), but when attraction is off-chart, only smooth operator(s) would not find it nervewrecking. So yeah, maybe when u experience it (sexond puberty) then u can relate. I m sorry if my english is bad, I am Asian and english is not my first language. This story however evokes admiration for this productive writer who has written 7 stories/poem in 1 month. And yes my talent is only in writing a comment as long as the story itself......(grin). I am this author’s biggest Van!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Like this. Would prefer more public sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It would of been nice if there was more of the story going on in the story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I re-read. Thanks to my short term memory feeling like reading it for the first time. Love it. Still ur biggest fan……

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous