The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then slipped into a neon blue sports bra and finally donned a white tank top that hugged her petite frame. She sat on her bed and put on her running shoes. As she did so, she thought about the upcoming tribal council. She hoped that the Captain would be on her side. The jurist she had to win over was his wife. She wondered what kind of woman Sharon was -- easygoing and fun or some kind of bitch-queen from hell, who would claw her eyes out.

Standing in front of the mirror, she admired herself. She had left her flaxen hair in a tight, golden bun. It had the effect of accentuating her blue-gray eyes and high cheek bones. Smiling at the reflection, she took a couple of deep breaths and then put on her SEAL game face. "Take no fucking prisoners and blow shit up," she intoned grimly. Putting her hands on her hips, she remembered that as one of Jace's favorite sayings. She turned, walked over to the small coffee table of the cabin, took her key card, and dropped it in her gym bag along with her tablet, then headed out the door.

To the casual observer it would appear she was heading to the ship's gym for a late-night workout. "Time for the final tribal," she muttered to herself with grim determination.

She took several escalators and ascended to nearly the top level of the ship. From the highly polished brass railing, she gazed down in wonder at the height of where she was standing. It reminded her of being atop the island of the carriers she had ridden on. This was obviously the first-class cabins and staterooms. 'Wow', she thought, 'The Captain must be doing pretty fucking good, in his retirement'.

She leaned against the polished rails and gazed far below at the festive light and the revelry taking place. That she thought, was what she longed for. To have fun. With a sigh, she turned and got back to business. Gritting her teeth in determination, she set out to locate the Captain's cabin.

After several minutes she found their stateroom on the port side of the ship and softly knocked on the door. After several moments, it opened and there was Captain Richards barefoot, in a white tank top and gray gym shorts. She saw that he had a broad muscular chest, covered in salt and pepper hair and deeply tanned skin. He smiled, saying, "Hi Janice. Won't you come in," and stepping aside invited her to enter.

Walking into the spacious cabin outwardly calm, but inwardly nervous as hell, she saw it was richly appointed in dark woods and the entire wall across from the door was glass, with a large set of patio door that were open, and the drapes pulled that let in the wonderful ocean breeze. The reading lights on the end tables were on and the sound of the ocean set a relaxing mood.

On the couch, Sharon had been seated. As she entered the room, she stood. She was wearing black yoga pants and a gold Under Armor poly tee with the word Navy of the left breast and across the back. The attire clung nicely to her, accentuating her stunning figure. Stepping forward with a smile she introduced herself, saying, "Hi, I'm Sharon."

Smiling, she politely took her hand and decided to break the ice by joking, "Holy shit! I've stepped into the fucking, land of giants."

Michael covered his eyes with a hand and shook his head, while Sharon covered her mouth and tried to suppress a laugh.

Sharon invited Janice to sit on the leather couch and asked if she would like anything to drink, indicating that the room came with a wet bar and mini-frig.

"I'll take some water if you don't mind," Janice responded as Michael picked up his pint glass of reddish-amber beer and sat down to Janice's right. Sharon brought her a bottle of water and sat down next to the Captain.

Sitting down Sharon asked, "What do you do in the Navy?"

"Well," she began and gave her atypical response when someone asked her about her job and stated, "I work in Navy Intelligence. I could go into details, but then I'd have to kill you."

The Captain chuckled and said deadpan, "Typical spook."

Glancing at her bicep, Sharon quipped, "That's a very interesting tattoo you have."

Taking a sip of the cool water, she said, "A souvenir from my days with the SEALs."

Sharon gawked and asked, "Like in SEAL, SEALs?"

Janice bobbed her head and said, "Yep! The blow sh...," she began and corrected herself, "Stuff up and kill the bad guys, SEALs"

She went onto say that after she had left the Mahan and graduated from Intelligence training, she had been assigned to the Joint Special Operations Command, soon after 9/11. "The guys I supported gave me the call sign 'Tinkerbell' and I decided to get a tattoo to match the persona."

Smirking she said, "Needless to say, it draws a lot of comments -- especially from young kids."

"I can imagine," observed Michael, as he took a long sip from his glass.

As Janice set her bag on the coffee table, Sharon crossed her legs and leaned forward intrigued at her history and inquired, "So, tell me about this second chance you were given."

Blushing she began with, "Well, the Captain...," and glanced toward Michael.

Holding up a had to interject, Michael said, "Please, Janice. Call me Michael. You're a Captain now and I think you've earned that right."

Nodding in agreement and thanking him, she said, "Michael gave me a second chance after I did something really fucking stupid."

It was Michael's turn to laugh, and he said, "She was practically skinny dipping on a steel beach swim call off of Bermuda."

"I was covered... just barely," Janice said in her defense, laughing at the memory.

Shaking her head, Janice confessed, "I was a real obliviot back then," and looking at Sharon she asked, "You know what an obliviot is. Right?"

"Oh, yes," chuckled Sharon, "I certainly do."

"I thought I was going to get booted out for that stunt," and looking at Michael said, "But that second chance was the best thing that you could have ever done for me," and patting his knee, she said, "Thank you."

He raised his glass and said, "Janice, I appreciate that, but you did all the work to change your course and turn your life around."

After taking a draw from his beer, he added, "All I did was point you in the right direction."

After a pause Janice continued with, "After several years," and fighting back tears continued with, "I met this great guy name Jace Monroe. He was the XO for one of the teams and we got married. I begged him to give me a baby, but at first he didn't want to."

Taking another moment to pause for a sip of water, she went about constructing her argument. She spoke about being deployed with the airwing she was assigned to. Spoke about how Jace had relented and told her in email that he was ready to be a dad, when she returned. After another long pause and her eyes misting, she said, "Unfortunately, that never happened." After another long pause, she finished by telling them about learning of Jace's tragic accident.

Sharon reached across Michael and took her hand and squeezed it to encourage her and said, "I'm so sorry. Oh my God! How terrible."

"Yeah," she observed dispassionately and went on to tell them about wanting to desperately become a mom.

"My biological clock is ticking so loud, it keeps me awake at night," she said taking another sip of water. 'Maintain control and focus, Janice,' she thought. Taking a breath, she then added that she could adopt, but she desperately wanted to create the new life and she felt she was fast, running out of time.

A tear rolled down her cheek, as she wiped at it with her hand. Looking at Michael she said, "Captain, sorry Michael... before I saw you all beside the pool this afternoon, I was making plans for finding someone... anyone tonight to screw me, just so I could get pregnant."

Reaching into her bag, she withdrew her tablet with shaking hands and accessing her diary, showed them her analysis, and said, "At my age I don't have many chances left and tonight is the best chance I have."

She finished by saying, "There isn't a fertility clinic aboard and I'd look pretty stupid breaking into the galley for a fucking, turkey baster."

She then described seeing them at the Sports Pool and said, "I remember what you told me on the Mahan, about still being one of your officers and your willingness to help me any time."

Michael sat quietly for a moment and after finishing his beer in a long swallow and wiping his mouth with his hand, cleared his throat and started to say something when Sharon interjected, "Janice. We'd love to help you," with a teary smile as Michael nodded his head in agreement.

Sharon explained that her and Michael had met at their high school reunion the previous year and as much as she would like, she couldn't give him the baby she knew he wanted. "There are some conditions though," she said.

"Sure! What are they," Janice asked after a moment of silence, realizing there may be a glimmer of hope after all.

"We want to be a part of your life. Not in some weird Mormon bigamist way, but it would be great to keep in touch and help you, if needs be."

Janice nodded and said, "Sure."

Sharon turned and opening the drawer of the end table, withdrew an envelope and handed it to her. "This will help pay for the costs you'll likely have, if we're successful," she said.

Janice took the envelope and opening it saw it contained a check made out in an extremely large amount of money. "Holy shit," she exclaimed, "That's the most zeroes I've ever seen outside of a Navy procurement contract!"

Michael informed her, "We want to set-up a trust for you," and stated, "We wrote the check just to help make a point. Tomorrow, I'll formally set things up with our lawyers, concerning the transfer."

He went onto add that if things didn't work out, it would pay for all the adoption costs and set her up to be the great mom, they knew she would be.

Sharon then said, "We were also hoping, you would make us the Godparents," with a hopeful smile.

"Abso-fucking-lutely," exclaimed Janice, brightening.

"Lastly," Sharon scolded playfully, "You need to work on your modesty," she joked, "My God! You have a pretty filthy mouth."

They all laughed, and Michael interjected, "Honey, I guess you're unaware that modesty is the FIRST thing the SEAL's beat out of you."

Janice said, "Hey! I resemble that remark, watch it," and playfully elbowed Michael in the ribs.

After a moment she admitted, "I've been trying to work on my language. As a Captain, I've been told I have to set a good example."

"If we're successful," Sharon inquired and reaching past her husband to touch the younger woman's knee, "I'd like to be a soul sister. Having had a couple of kids myself with my first husband, I'd love to be able to coach you," she asked.

Overjoyed, Janice exclaimed, "Oh God, yes! That would be great," as she clasped Sharon's hand to give it a gentle squeeze.

"I was hoping you'd agree," Sharon said and added, "My Daughter-in-Law recently had a little girl, and I can recommend a great OBGYN in Palm Desert."

"Well, I have a great doctor in Virginia Beach," began Janice.

"True," said Sharon, "But it's always good to get a second opinion and we would pay for everything, on top of what we've already provided."

Janice dropped her head briefly. She thought to herself, 'I made it through the final tribal and I'm to sole survivor. When she raised it again, her blue-grey eyes misty with tears of gratitude, said, "I accept."

With those words, if felt like a huge weight had fallen from her heart.

Hoping to lighten the mood, Sharon leaned across her husband and inquired conspiratorially, "So do you have any more tattoos?"

Janice's cheeks reddened. Biting her lower lip, she nodded her head in the affirmative.

"Do you mind if I see it," Sharon asked, snickering.

"Well...," Janice began and then stated with embarrassment, "It's on my ass,"

Sharon giggled and glancing at Michael said, "Well, I think he's eventually going to see it. I'd like a peek."

Glancing at Michael, Janice shrugged and setting the gym bag that had been in her lap on the carpet and stood. Turning away from them, she pulled the waist band of her spandex shorts to expose her firm bottom. On the right cheek was the cursive script and the set of lips. Glancing over her shoulder she said, "My other youthful indiscretion."

Wide-eyed Sharon remarked with a chuckle, "Well, I think that will be a given. Right honey," nudging him with her elbow.

Michael looked to Sharon and asked, "It's truly okay with you," and finished with, "I don't want you to think I'm cheating on you."

"It's not cheating if I give you my permission, silly," and kissed him with a loud smack.

Sharon looked to Janice and said, "I did have something else in mind, but I now think this is the best honeymoon present I could give him."

Janice turned as she pulled up her shorts and looking to Michael, said, "Wow, Michael. You have an awesome wife!"

"That I do," he agreed and then asked as he half-hugged her, "What's next?"

Sharon giggled and said pointing across the room, "Now, you get to take this beautiful woman into that bedroom and help her make a baby," and ordered, "Go!"

As they stood, Michael asked looking at the gym bag, "Besides your tablet what else did you bring in the bag?"

Smiling wickedly Janice remarked, "Well, I'm really into S & M and I brought a few of my toys we could try out," as Sharon got a horrified look on her face.

"I'm teasing," she said with a bright smile and a wave of her hand, "I have an MP-3 player. Jace loved to listen to music when we made love and I thought it would help set a nice mood."

Reaching into the bag, she withdrew a tube of Ultra Glide personal lubricant and displaying it said, "I also brought some lubricant, because it's been a few years since I've played hide the sausage and it might be a tight squeeze."

Sharon then gave her husband a deep kiss and instructed, "You two go get to work. I'll enjoy a book out here with some great Chardonnay."

To drive her point home, Sharon walked across the room and slid open the door. Motioning with her hand, she commanded, "Go!"

Michael asked Janice, "Would you mind if I carried you?"

Janice giggled and replied, "Not at all," as he easily reached out and cradled her, to sweep her into his strong arms as she issued a playful laugh. Carrying her to the door, he stopped and said, "Thank you," to his wife.

A smiling Sharon looked at Janice and jokingly admonished, "You take good care of my hubbie," as Michael stepped through to the bedroom, she softly slid the pocket door closed behind them.

The lamps on the nightstands emitted a low, soft lighting. To their right was another glass wall with a set of patio doors and to the bed's left side was a lighted make-up vanity that also provided muted lighting the darkened room. Looking around the room Janice said, "Wow! Nice digs."

Draping her arms loosely around his neck, she commented with an alluring smile, "Damn, Michael. You're pretty strong!"

With a chuckle, he responded, "Working at the ranch keeps me in shape."

She marveled at the feel of Michael's strong arms and stroked one of his rock-hard biceps and laughed, "I can tell," then looking into his eyes, she asked huskily, "Do you mind if we kiss?"

Chucking, Michael responded, "Since I think we'll be doing a lot of that. Sure!"

Beaming a sexy smile, she drew him close and as their lips met, she forced her tongue into his waiting mouth. He seemed to pull her closer and they stood, deeply kissing for several minutes. She wrapped her arms tightly around him, as their tongues fenced. Every attack of hers, was met by a parry from his.

Parting with a juicy smack, she took the tips of her fingers and brushed the smooth tanned scalp of his balding head. Looking into his eyes, she purred, "That was pretty fucking incredible!"

"It was," he agreed with a deep chuckle.

Glancing around the room, she saw that it was larger than her entire stateroom and was occupied predominantly by a queen-sized bed, she observed, "This room looks nice and cozy."

"Intimate," he said and leaned in for another passionate embrace.

After their kiss parted, Michael carried her out onto the balcony and she breathed deeply, enjoying the sea breeze as it played across her skin. Being a sailor, the salty tang of the ocean air had become a part of her very being and she loved it. There was no moon and beyond the light of the ship, the sky was filled with stars. Glancing around she breathed a sigh and laid her head against his shoulder and sighed, "I definitely prefer this to the old days."

Grunting in agreement, his mind flashed back to the argument he had with Sharon that had culminated in this moment. "I have to agree with you," he observed smiling at her and added, "I think this would have been frowned upon, though."

"True," Janice responded. Then sitting up and flashing that sexy smile again, said provocatively, "Who the fuck cares, right. I'm a Captain now too," and hugging him again, kissed him deeply.

After several minutes of passionate embrace their lips parted. Nose to nose she exclaimed, "Wow! You're some kisser," and added, "I think I'm getting jealous of Sharon," as she rubbed his broad chest and well-muscled arms.

Michael commented that she was a good kisser as well and added, "You remind me a lot of Sharon."

Continuing to brush his scalp with her fingernails, she leaned back smiling provocatively and enquired, "How's that?"

Giving a chuckle Michael responded, "I'm the quiet romantic, while my wonderful wife is the brash and sassy one."

He went onto add, "The self-confidence and brashness you exude, reminds me of my wife."

"Aww," responded Janice, "That is so sweet," she said as she leaned in for another kiss.

After the embrace parted with a wet smack, he brought her back into the room and set her down next to the lighted vanity. She noticed that the front of his gym shorts was beginning to tent and leaning against the vanity, she exclaimed, "Well now, I see someone's getting a little excited."

Glancing down at himself and then back at her returned with, "Well, it's a natural reaction to seeing a very beautiful woman."

"That's very kind of you Michael," she cooed, "Why don't you take a seat, and we'll see if I can excite you a little more."

Michael sat down on the edge of the bed and crossing his arms and using one had to rub his chin, he enquired about what she would like to do, to which she responded that she was open to anything. He then suggested that they begin with a shower.

"That's sounds great," said Janice and glancing down at herself purred, "I guess I'll have to get undressed for you," and began to disrobe.

Looking at him with lust-filled eyes, she whispered, "let's see if I can get you really excited."

Leaning against the vanity she removed her shoes. Using one shapely leg, she stroked the other, all the while staring at him. Pushing off the vanity to stand, she slid her hands up her legs and body, then removed the tank top by pulling over her head, in one fluid motion. She looked at him as she rubbed her breasts and squeezed them together, then blew him a kiss. Turning to face the mirror and reaching behind herself, she unfastened the Velcro of the sports bar with a soft tear and rolling her shoulders, allowed her breast to be free of their restraints.

Dropping the bra to the floor next to the tee shirt, she leaned against the vanity and thrust out her chest. He saw her skin displayed enticing tan lines and for her size, her grapefruit-sized anatomy was ample and pleasing to behold. Brownish pink areolas the size of silver dollars adorned them, with bullet-sized nipples. Each one was pierced with a small gold ring.

Janice looked at him in the mirror and lustily inquired, "I've always wondered if that old saying is true, that older men are the best lovers," and winking as she wiggled her butt sighed, "I'm looking forward to finding out."

123456...8